It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

History: No one would have believed, in the last years of the twentieth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space.

No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably inferior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

On 2-6-2009 at 06:34 AM a huge mass of posts erupted from Aliens and UFOs and spread across ATS. Across two hundred million miles of web, invisibly hurtling towards us, came the first of the ETs that were to bring so much calamity to Earth.
As I watched, there was another post. It was another ET, starting on its way.

And that's how it was for the next ten posts. A thread, spurting out from ATS - bright
Indigo, drawing an Indigo crowd into it - a beautiful, but somehow disturbing sight. The T&C and the presence of mods assured me we were in no danger. Both were convinced there could be no rules broken on these remote, forbidding threads.

"The chances of anything being proved by feelings are a million to one," they said.
"The chances of anything being proved be feelings a million to one - but still they come!"

It seems totally incredible to me now that everyone spent that evening as though it were just like any other. From the ATS MIX station came the sound of Radio, rocking and rolling, hammered almost into thrash metal by the cognitive dissonance. It all seemed so safe and tranquil.

"The chances of anything being proved by feelings are a million to one," they said.
"The chances of anything being proved be feelings a million to one - but still they come!"

[Thanks to Jeff Wayne, War of the Worlds and Orson Wells for the inspiration!]

Topic: [EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now? [100% Human Participation Only Thread!***]

*** Warning: This thread is meant to be a forum where 100% humans both body and soul, who also believe [or failing that go along with the premise as a hypothetical] that the Indigo starpeople are who and what the say they are at face value i.e an invading ET with plans of world domination. As such its focus is to allow discussion on the human concerns with this issue. It is not a thread where the ET's or any of their excuses are welcome.

NOTE: This is also a SPECULATION ONLY thread and as such you are required to offer NO PROOF at all but "IMHO"'s are greatly welcomed in answering any speculative questions posed.

Explanation: A plethora of self confessed ET's just broke their cover on ATS [HERE] and revealed their terrible plans in detail. What do we [RE: 100% Humans, body & soul] do now? How do we respond? Are we all doomed now that they have stargates installed in the wombs of our women?
Will wearing tin foil hats during coitus protect our future babies being bodysnatched by them? Are they confining the millions of bodysnatched babies souls in some kind of prelife gitmo called Camp Indigo?

Personal Disclosure: I'm 100% Human and 100% Xenophobe! Just say "No!" to Indigo!

Personal Disclosure to the ET's: I'm glad that the ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance" reigns supreme and the thread that sparked me off was finally moved to skunkworks saving me from posting a thread entitled "ATS members set new precedent for denying ignorance by accepting "feelings" as proof!". But I'm glad that it wasn't removed totally or locked etc as I believe that those outing themselves as ET's should have a place on ATS. Thanks for exposing yourselves as I have always "felt" under attack by some truly foreign inhuman entities.

Edited to trim topics length.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

That's actually pretty funny man..... nice one

I'm hoping you're joking?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is this an attempt at humor? If so it's pretty poor.

If it's not, then may whatever God(s) you believe in have mercy on your poor soul.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Deep breath my friend deep breath.
Don't let fear run you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Thanks for the kudos

Personal Disclosure: Yeah its funny but I'm deadly serious myself and I'm hoping this thread generates some serious discussion. I also hope it generates some seriously funny posts as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: A plethora of self confessed ET's just broke their cover on ATS [HERE] and revealed their terrible plans in detail. What do we [RE: 100% Humans, body & soul] do now? How do we respond? Are we all doomed now that they have stargates installed in the wombs of our women?
Will wearing tin foil hats during coitus protect our future babies being bodysnatched by them? Are they confining the millions of bodysnatched babies souls in some kind of prelife gitmo called Camp Indigo?

Personal Disclosure: I'm 100% Human and 100% Xenophobe! Just say "No!" to Indigo!

So you're deadly serious about "a plethora of aliens breaking their cover" ?

And you're 100% xenophobe?

I'm confused man......

It really does seem like you're taking the piss with your post..... but then i am feeling a little "slow" today so maybe it's me??

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thankfully, I didn't need to read it all to understand you. You seem a bit over emotional. Panic sets in and you become flustered, sentences start running amok. No need to worry, friend you are safe. Be calm. Yes, you can be human and believe it too. It's all up to you.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Explanation: Just a gentle reminder to all to please stay on topic.

RE: Topic: [EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now? [100% Human Participation Only Thread!***]

*** Warning: This thread is meant to be a forum where 100% humans both body and soul, who also believe [or failing that go along with the premise as a hypothetical] that the Indigo starpeople are who and what the say they are at face value i.e an invading ET with plans of world domination. As such its focus is to allow discussion on the human concerns with this issue. It is not a thread where the ET's or any of their excuses are welcome.

NOTE: This is also a SPECULATION ONLY thread and as such you are required to offer NO PROOF at all but "IMHO"'s are greatly welcomed in answering any speculative questions posed.

Personal Disclosure: Its not about me! Its about [if you believe in the ETs confession at face value] what do we do now?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
' deny Ignorance' ? funny, Deny Truth should be right in there....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Darned. I could not even finish the opening post. Things are getting pretty scary around here. And I don't mean the aliens.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm down with this... I think they're insane personally - but I'm open to the possibility that some truth might be in there, so the question is "are they telling the truth?"

I'd suggest they're not completely so... they claim "powers" and "abilities" outside of the realm of the regular joe - yet seem unwilling to use them or demonstrate them - seems very suspicious to me.

I think they're evil - another question to pose is if they're inhabiting human bodies, are they intrinsically linked to that body or would it be possible to "exorcise" one?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I swear to you I mean this in an honest way ...

What are you talking about?

Edit to add: Congratulations, you have single handedly exposed the flaws in the new flagging meter system.

[edit on 5 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This sounds like fear mongering at its finest. Why do you feel the need to make fun of us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
born-indigo is right. Why you gotta be a playa hater?

Indigo's were meant to bring enightenment to the human race. They are all human, just mre psychically advanced than most.

And the stargates in the wombs of our women so they give birth to ET babies is THE MOST paranoid thing I've EVER HEARD.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
" Are we all doomed now that they have stargates installed in the wombs of our women?

Personal Disclosure: I'm 100% Human and 100% Xenophobe! Just say "No!" to Indigo!"

These two lines made me chuckle...

I read all your posts on the other forum...I'm with you brother. We homo sapiens sapiens need to resist these xeno body snatchers at every turn!

It's about time that we realized the scope of the threat of the indigo/alien invasion!

S&F for you.

PS I really dig your writing style by the way.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Some believe that there are a least a few "mother ships" hiding in Saturn's rings. If this is true then they are not too far out.

On Mars, in one old volcano there appear to be lava channels or boreholes, about a half a dozen. ET could duck down into them. And of course, what's on the far side of the moon?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Explanation: Star for your questions!
"so the question is "are they telling the truth?"" and also for your insight RE:"I'd suggest they're not completely so... they claim "powers" and "abilities" outside of the realm of the regular joe - yet seem unwilling to use them or demonstrate them - seems very suspicious to me." and I personally agree and was thinking they're having us on that they are so superior when they all suffer ADHD :shk:

Personal Disclosure: Love that you see them as evil as well and I'm astounded at your last musings on whether they can be exorcised and I feel that exactly that kind of speculation should be followed up on. You Rock!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
This sounds like fear mongering at its finest. Why do you feel the need to make fun of us.

why do you have a self-enacted superiority complex? I think he's referring to the recent thread about how everyone actually is part alien and in no way are they just trying to apply new age meanings to age-old states of mind due to the vast amount of resources that have become relatively recently, much more accessable.
Lol. It's kind of funny in a way, but if these guys actually believe what they believe, let their fruits bear witness to who they really are.

Got any fruits, indigo-kids?
busy showing compassion to drug-dealers and violent people, stuff like that? Stuff that doesn't involve talking within your group, congratulating each other on how much you agree with yourselves?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks, I appreciate this might be a humour-topic, but the more I think about it, the scarier they get - especially if we think of the similarities between indigos and scientologists!!!

As for exorcising one, it's a toughie - I wouldn't know how to approach that, but certainly would think it would harm their human-host, would anyone care to speculate as to the nature of this possession? Do they simply replace the human soul or is it in there still suffering?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Explanation: I mean exactly what I posted above. Please utilize a dictionary to decode my hidden agenda.

Personal Disclosure: What? Little old me did THAT!

Edited to add re: my personal disclosure: I MUST be Special! :shk:

[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join