It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You said :
If you're going to call someone out on spelling, firstly shouldn't you spell correctly yourself, and secondly, shouldn't you actually quote a spelling mistake?

I mean...it's quite late and I'm a little tired....but i see no error, except in your post?

Get some rest, my friend - tomorrow is another day ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What happens if you dont think its a given that they are aliens and they are invading, when they are just clearly humans with to much time on their hands and possibly a little mad. Would that then mean that any human who gives them that Alien title is possibly mad too? I would hope not, but as a human my concern would be enhancing our race for the better and to not let it sink into a dilusional abyss full of cosmic wombs, chosen ones, hearing voices, pretty colours and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Recent events on ATS are certainly intriguing. So many posters want to share their feelings, discuss similarities, and try to understand themselves better while forming a bond with one another. How very unnatural.

Thanks for posting your perspective! You've made me realize that my womb was hijacked by aliens, my hyperactive 5yr old who often talks about her "cloud family" is not really mine at all. I suppose I can stop feeding her now.

But hmm... what to do about her 18month old brother? Should I assume the stargate in my womb is a permanent fixture and stop feeding him too? I suppose I shouldn't take any risks when it comes to human survival!

(Disclaimer: I'm not an alien. I'm not being serious. And I certainly have not flagged this thread, nor can I imagine why someone would.)

Edit: I take that last part back. My husband wanted to flag the thread, despite my protest.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by eMachine]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
What happens if you dont think its a given that they are aliens and they are invading, when they are just clearly humans with to much time on their hands and possibly a little mad. Would that then mean that any human who gives them that Alien title is possibly mad too? I would hope not, but as a human my concern would be enhancing our race for the better and to not let it sink into a dilusional abyss full of cosmic wombs, chosen ones, hearing voices, pretty colours and ignorance.

There is no such thing as "delusional abyss".
Well, maybe there is but few are the ones who really know what they are talking about when using that kind of term.
Most people use that kind of term, or even the exact opposite (reality) to explain to themselves their own chains and to enchain others.

Reality is not objective.
Reality is what we make it to be.
Scary, huh?

How much destruction will we do in the name of progress or enhancement?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: To clear up anymore confusion and to try and head off any more nay saying posts at the pass, I 1stly recommend if you have a problem then contact a mod[use Alert],put me on ignore and or make me a foe! And until a mod arrives and starts doing modlike stuff
I suggest all the naysayers just pull their posts in and actually do something rather than just whinge and whine!

2ndly This thread, for those who want a reminder and for those that failed to get it in the first place, is about "Its about [if you believe in the ETs confession at face value] what do we do now?". No proof is required. Just speculation via various musings about it i.e posing questions of possible interest, OR replying to said questions with IMHO responses.

So to summarize the last 3 pages the various questions posed have been...

What do we [RE: 100% Humans, body & soul] do now?
How do we respond?
Are we all doomed now that they have stargates installed in the wombs of our women?
Will wearing tin foil hats during coitus protect our future babies being bodysnatched by them?
Are they confining the millions of bodysnatched babies souls in some kind of prelife gitmo called Camp Indigo?
Are they telling the truth?
If they're inhabiting human bodies, are they intrinsically linked to that body or would it be possible to "exorcise" one?
Would anyone care to speculate as to the nature of this possession?
Do they simply replace the human soul or is it in there still suffering?
RE: ET Exorcism...Can you think of any situation where its use might be merited???
Are we to assume that if they really are alien, then they're not subject to the laws and rights of whichever country they're residing in?
Are they really podpeople of the soul
They say they're here for the benefit of humanity, but where have we heard that one before?
What on earth gives an Indigo the right to possess a human (AND in some beliefs God Given) body?

Personal Disclosure: Let the speculation continue!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think in the short term the best thing for any "aliens" to do would be to turn up at their local police station or immigration authority and declare themselves, their motives and intentions... I remember the last time I went to the U.S. there was a fairly lengthy questionairre regarding my reasons for visiting etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I get it..

It's just a joke about the recent thread on star people- As so many posters congregated in said thread, to talk about how "Special" or "Unique" they always believed themselves to be.

He can mock the thread by saying there's an invasion of Starpeople/Indigo if they're his "beliefs".
If he posts that his actual belief is that there's an invasion, then he isn't breaking the T&A, just like those who posted that they are starpeople/indigos/whatever they feel like aren't.

They aren't knowingly posting false information, because they actually genuinely believe it.

And by posting like this, this poster isn't "Mocking" them, rather voicing his opinion on the subject- A subject which has him very concerned.

I thought this was a funny post; good work OP

EDIT: I've read the entire thread now, and have noticed some people asking why the competing thread was deleted, but this thread is allowed to remain.

The competing thread was just that, competing with the other. It was arguing a point that the posters claiming to be "Alien" were actually, just human.

The OP, by posting in this manner, is not breaking the T&A, because he hasn't posted knowingly false information.

Some of you may argue that he does, infact know what he's doing is breaking the T&A- But didn't the posters in the other thread?

We know they're not really aliens- But provided they don't make contradicting posts, we can't prove they're actually lying.

So this post, is fine in the legal sense. It follows all the rules.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The thing is - and I'm sure someone will prove me wrong here - I'm surprised I've not run across this sort of thing on here before...

What to do in the event of an alien invasion?

To be honest, I think we'd be screwed... but maybe travel from other planets isn't that easy and there's some way for alien "souls" to be beamed into our unborn, which is pretty damn scary - from an alien perspective this might seem ok, but from the human perspective this seems invasive.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

It's only "good work" to those who haven't seen this hundreds of times before. The OP is basically following a rubric that he has followed for many of his past threads. The fact that he's using the word "memes" instead of "fads" shows there's an extremely high chance this user posts on 4chan, and if he posts on 4chan, there's also a chance he's had a lot of trolling experience. When one's "trolling status" is at a high enough level, it becomes very hard to discern whether it's trolling or what the poster actually believes.

The way the OP is typing out his posts is obviously meant to annoy. There's no getting around that. NOBODY speaks like that in real-life conversations without the intent of annoyance. Imagine saying "Disclaimer: *insert paragraph here*" EVERY time before you said something new. Having a disclaimer on the first post of a topic is fine if it's about a controversial subject, but EVERY post afterward?

The repetitive formatting, the wording, and the overuse of emoticons shows me what purpose the OP's topic is meant to portray.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: And now for more spuriousness...a raft of IMHO's upon the sea of speculation just like messages in a bottle sending out an S.O.S

What do we [RE: 100% Humans, body & soul] do now? Flag this thread! [shameless plug I know
]

How do we respond? WAR?

Are we all doomed now that they have stargates installed in the wombs of our women? Yes!

Will wearing tin foil hats during coitus protect our future babies being bodysnatched by them? I'd die laughing before I'd even try!

Are they confining the millions of bodysnatched babies souls in some kind of prelife gitmo called Camp Indigo? YES YES YES! Its all horribly true...And... [cont next ===>]
Are they telling the truth? NO! NO They're Not telling the truth...except of course when it comes to their confession that they are invading ET's! [cough cough! eerhmmm
:shk:
]

If they're inhabiting human bodies, are they intrinsically linked to that body or would it be possible to "exorcise" one? Exorcism seems possible but likely that a physical taint would have manifest itself and a cure for this has yet to be speculated on!

Would anyone care to speculate as to the nature of this possession? Yes and I would posit that since it happens in utero during pregnancy when the human mind is present but not yet robust to non-human psychic interference which possibly take place by virus memes...come on now that whole thread is an ET recruitment Meme Bomb!

Do they simply replace the human soul or is it in there still suffering? What? Like a pet?

RE: ET Exorcism...Can you think of any situation where its use might be merited??? Only on ET's that are clearly possessed by the devil!

Are we to assume that if they really are alien, then they're not subject to the laws and rights of whichever country they're residing in? 100% Incorrect! Nothing and nobody is above the law!

Are they really podpeople of the soul. Yep...They told me so in that thread!

They say they're here for the benefit of humanity, but where have we heard that one before? errr uhm??? Oh Yes thats right..."The road to hell is paved with "good intentions"!"

What on earth gives an Indigo the right to possess a human (AND in some beliefs God Given) body? NOTHING AT ALL. They're stealing and both they and now we know it!

Personal Disclosure: Thanks to everybody who Starred and Flagged.

Edited to fix a non functioning emoticon.
Edited to change 100% Correct to 100% Incorrect etc. Sorry to all me a
on that account. :shk:
[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There was a time when humans changed from homo whatever to homo erectus... we don't care what cavemen did because they're all gone now.

Maybe it's time for Homo Conscientious...

~ (Indigo) NotReallyAlive

edited to add, I'm not "an alien" but my soul and awareness are connected to consciousness just as aliens are, is that bad?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Dewm0nster

It's only "good work" to those who haven't seen this hundreds of times before. The OP is basically following a rubric that he has followed for many of his past threads. The fact that he's using the word "memes" instead of "fads" shows there's an extremely high chance this user posts on 4chan, and if he posts on 4chan, there's also a chance he's had a lot of trolling experience. When one's "trolling status" is at a high enough level, it becomes very hard to discern whether it's trolling or what the poster actually believes.

The way the OP is typing out his posts is obviously meant to annoy. There's no getting around that. NOBODY speaks like that in real-life conversations without the intent of annoyance. Imagine saying "Disclaimer: *insert paragraph here*" EVERY time before you said something new. Having a disclaimer on the first post of a topic is fine if it's about a controversial subject, but EVERY post afterward?

The repetitive formatting, the wording, and the overuse of emoticons shows me what purpose the OP's topic is meant to portray.

Yes he is succeeding in being quite annoying. What I can't understand is why this pointless thread had been flagged so many times that it ended up on the front page. That is the only reason I even read this drivel.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I couldn't resist sending the link below:

UFO Detector, Yutan aka U-tan

While supplies last folks.
Don't be 'caught' without one!
The next time you walk out your door for the day, you may walk with a confident stride, chin held up high with a healthy grin on the mug.

'Good day'.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So... if you're not liking the thread, kindly bow out - if you're perceiving this as an attack on indigos or the like, perhaps? Yet, it seems the indigos haven't come visiting with noble intentions and I'm taking that as an act of aggression.

How to spot an indigo? Well, most likely they'll admit it, possibly scoping your reproductive system for hosting purposes... they may try to recruit you to their belief system - be warned: This may be a dangerous alien cult - akin to scientology.

Does anyone have any ideas on recognising the indigo threat?

*as an aside the re-imagining/working of the old TV series V is coming up - how prophetic, they come claiming to be a boon to humanity, yet have far more sinister aims.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i think a buncha people read that and were like wow that describes me im so special. thats pretty ignorant, stupid, selfish, and and just plain dumb

i highly doubt theres any "star-people' living with us here, and if they are, YOU ARE not one of them. so dont trip.

either be worried that they're here and might take us over, or be worried that they've been here and already took us over, or be worried that they might come and take us over in the future, or dont be worried about it at all. thats all there is to it. research and find out with one seems most plausible to you. dont trust what everyone says.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Explanation: Seems invasive??? IS INVASIVE!!! How would they feel if we started degrading their species racial and cultural purity, saying that they are completely silly negative and backwards and that we humans can do a better job and whoa up on the resisting because "We're here to help you even though you never asked us and anyway "too late as your wombs be ours!""

Personal Disclosure: The UFO Detector, Yutan aka U-tan interests me as maybe I could jury rig it to detect Indigos?! Anybody got ideas on how to shield our pregnant women from this plague of bodysnatching invaders?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ignorance? Fear? Jealously?

Either way this is a pretty entertaining tantrum but for your sake I would relax a little bit...

It is fairly obvious you are truly upset by how excited and enthusiastic others are about this issue.

Relax...let go of the envy and jealously and then you won't have a reason for it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Taking a deep breath here...

I don't think we really need worry about indigos' procreating too much - in the conventional sense, there may be an issue with them integrating properly into human society and the development of their social skills. I'd guess that an indigo could reproduce with a normal human being and taint the offspring with an indigo soul, fortunately their personalities would get in the way - a form of self contraception. The real problem is gonna be with them "projecting" souls into the unborn of human/human couplings, which leaves me at a bit of a loss to be honest. I think human parents that are in a stable relationship, with a good educational grounding might be able to provide some kind of "psychic shielding" for their unborn.

If the indigos' can beam themselves around the planet or from off-world, it would seem there are few (if any) physical means of protection. Which brings me onto the next point - if indigos souls are (virtually) immortal, in our terms of longevity, what happens to that indigo when it's human host dies? Would it be possible to contain the indigo spirit?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Not sure where your post was aimed... jealous? No. Scared, yes.

By their own words they are damned, taking unborn bodies as hosts is an outrage and an abomination, if I were a religious man this would be heresy - as a non-religious man I see it as a violation of human rights.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I had a whole thing written out trying to put you in your place but i just now got the joke.....
HA HA HA!! Very clever and Im officially embarrassed.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by specialkdt]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join