It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

And the stargates in the wombs of our women so they give birth to ET babies is THE MOST paranoid thing I've EVER HEARD.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by The Killah29]

I'm not too sure about that. I mean, as a bloke you try to get in there all your life because they can take you to places you dream about!! *drool*

I personally thought he was being jesty, wrong forum for it no doubt, but some people ripping on him are a tad much.. hehe

But one thing, if he keeps up his posting format, I'll rip my eyes out, send them to him, scream at him with them ironically and spend the rest of my life as a blind man rather than have another one enter my mind...

Disclaimer: STOP USING THOSE FORMATS.

Explanation: THEY SUCK.

[edit typos]

[edit on 5/6/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I would capture one of these souls using a trap that can be used to catch the soul and hold it until it can be moved to a larger more secure storage facility. As shown below. You can contain any spirit this way. Just do not look into the light of the trap as your soul may be captured.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by specialkdt

Thanks for your reply and courtesy... I have seen several posts from people claiming to be indigos stating that they are the souls of aliens - this causes me a degree of worry, firstly for their sanity and secondly that if they are telling the truth, then we have contact with aliens that only see fit to declare their identities on internet forums (youtube) etc AND DON'T go to the proper authorities to declare it. If you're here to help, turn yourselves in... make contact with our leaders, get yourself in a position and actually help.

By your own words, you don't belong here... ok, stop using our resources, if your soul can reincarnate - let it pass on or put your money where your mouth is and share your knowledge.

My problem here is, the answer will be "I'm not awakened enough yet" or something along those lines... making you either a charlatan or (most likely) an evil alien spy.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
he is just a discordian. everyone ignore him.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I recommend the soul trap also, that pazcat recommended.

They may also resemble this shape:

Actually I would just let the aliens invade. I'm not afraid of what they have to bring.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Uh oh, looks like you have discovered my evil plan! Curse you! I was trying to be sneaky and secretive about it, but look what you have done, you have exposed my plans. I have manipulated the Indigos, the humans, crab people, and many others for nothing. Now the invasion won't happen because everybody quit because of you! Thanks a lot, I'm the worst Darth ever! (hangs head, and loses leg trying to break lightsaber in half in digust)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
long time listener, first time caller-

let me make my pece, This site has a lot of traffic because when people are behind the veil of anonymity, their insanity seem a bit more logical and hence they slap a "deny ignorance" caption in their sig and let their crazyness spill all over the web.

this site is 1% informative and 99% everything else.

do you think the OP would dare utter what he is saying in public?

somehow when things like this is said online, there is no need for a psyche evaluation... but i guarantee you if he/she goes to his local library and starts telling people the exact same things he wrote within these 5 pages of this thread, the mental hospital and the police would be waiting outside.

i digress...
seriously, there is an ET invasion in progress right now.
not 200 years or 2000 years ago when we were "primitive man"; the ETs decided to invade us during our technology era, not when we were using sticks and stones and would not put up a fight.

god bless the internet. and yes people with ADhD are ETs reincarnated as humans....

/sarcasm,

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: hmm??? OK to further clarify and be more transparent.

Yes I have mental issues. See HERE & HERE for my prior disclosure. Just because I'm schizophrenic doesn't mean I'm wrong, but dangerous I will concede to.

Is this a Joax? NO! I have made it funny to lighten up a very very serious discussion. 1stly I partook in the other thread in good faith when and where it originally resided and I fully complied with that threads OP's wishes in agreeing to believe in ET's and therefor it should come as no surprise that when they confessed that I should take them at their word for it as I was already coming from an A PRIORI that humanity has been under attack from ET for quite a while now and they have just confirmed my worst outlook!

No I don't, haven't and might never post for or on 4chan.

Fearful, jealous and envious of ET's who can invade inside of a species? Who wouldn't be? But that aside what does how I feel have anything to do with how humans might respond to this extra terrestrial peril?
Also my feelings for or against the ET's doesn't override any transgressions they have previously made against us.

Sorry about my posting format/style which I am loath to change but as several of you have mentioned it and so as not to drive you away I will limit to posting my full format to but once per page [hopefully near the top] and from then on I will post more congenially.

Personal Disclosure: GhostBusters Trap! OMG! [headslap!] You genius pazcat! You made me see stars so I caught one for your post!
hmmm? I wonder if some geewizbang has come up with anything like it for real??? Gonna have to check out the patents on soul trap devices!

Edit to add that yes I am a trained Discordian [Hail Eris! RE: My Avatar!] but I have since become a Disciple and High Priest of Achlys. Now are there anymore biases that I need to disclose so as to put these off topic issues to bed? Speak up now or forever hold the peace!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't think denying ignorance means believing in everything lol.

sometimes, i wish that there was an alien invasion so that humanity can differentiate what is true from what is believed to be true.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yeah, well they are not here to take over the world. They are here to help the humans transform positively. Its all good!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Paranoia stems from fear. Fear is the worst thing for anyone. Stay calm and realize your own head can easily convince yourself of lies. Your mind can trick you so you must always look at things objectively. Ask yourself is it also possible to be wrong and make sure your understand you don't know it all.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
your thread completely mocks your avatar about ignorance

what you are saying is completely ignorant.. do you know what INDIGO as they call it is on this planet?

Its our forthcoming evolution.

Better change that avatar! you seem quite ignorant and quick to assume!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Jezus

Not sure where your post was aimed... jealous? No. Scared, yes.

By their own words they are damned, taking unborn bodies as hosts is an outrage and an abomination, if I were a religious man this would be heresy - as a non-religious man I see it as a violation of human rights.

Is a person driving a car in violation of the car's rights?

Maybe...but the person certainly doesn't care much...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think that this is part of the plan of the fallen angels personally and their hosts, the greys and what ever other entities that are connected to them. They want people to embrace their modified dna as well as the belief that 'they' are special. Hence open the way to the great planetary upheaval that is to come for a takeover. If they pave the way for themselves by a multitude of believers than they are half way there.

It is very disturbing but I believe that is what these preparations are for. They are happening world wide.
Essentially they will dupe a majority of society and find themselves deeply rooted in a world where the world will welcome them. That is what they want.

It's too bad not many see that. But truly people are eating this up and falling prey to it. I won't go into my experiences but somewhere along the line I discovered this. Upon my discovery they have left me alone. Interesting result from a life time of experiences.

It is not to say that there are plenty of people born with gifts and a consciousness that is higher, but in my experiences as soon as the beings realized that I knew they vacated and became afraid of me, of my knowledge. So even with higher consciousness, it doesn't necessarily mean that you know what is really going on. There is an agenda and it has been planned for thousands of years. It's culminating in our lifetime.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
TS, I'm with you. If aliens really do hide among us, how is that benevolent? sounds shady. I'm with you all the way in fighting these off-worlders.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hey don't worry about it, I'm sure Obama will give us a Indigo Czar.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

How exactly do you believe you're going to stop aliens from posting in this thread... the 100% human thing is null and void as a parameter, it might be there as a rule but it's not doing anything, and you seem like you could use a little guidance, seek help.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You all think you are so smart. Well you are just listening to Omega and making assumptions.

Aliens have not hijacked any woman's womb. It is a nice place to visit but not to live.

The transformation of the human race is done through DNA placement.

And no exorcism is not a valid way to rid the earth of star people. Why would you want to do that anyway. You fear the unknown and want to destroy it.

I laugh at your traps. Be afraid, be very afraid......many of you do not know you could very well be star people also and then you would be self trapped. What irony.

Being half human I do understand your plight. Please, just drink the kool aid. You will not be harmed. We are here to help you.

Sorry to make an off topic post.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a SuperModerator but have no cape. I do however have a row of funky buttons at my disposal which vanish posts over tall buildings and Warn in the blink of an eye.
Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my cantankerous Mod Button usage! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Warns and Thread-Locks.
All of this isn't just my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are...instead see it as another Moderation for the wider cause of ATS.
Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your thread comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

*LOCKED*

[edit on 6-6-2009 by alien]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join