It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ix nay Incognito Indigos!

If only they were blue and glow'ie; so at my next BBQ I wouldn't bother asking them if they wanted another beer or how they would like their steak cooked. "Sorry, people food. Maybe try my wifes veggie garden. There is a hose in case you get thirsty".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First off your writing style is horrible and annoying.

This thread should be banned being as it is competing with this thread.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I have to say that your

Disclaimer:

Explanation:

Personal Disclosure:

"Thing" is extremely annoying and extremely patronizing.

Not sure what your trying to achieve..... but i also think this thread is pointless.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So A-Mind, you don't like us discussing your little friends
...too bad...we are human and proud of it. I don't have an alien soul, mind or body.... just 100% USDA CHOICE HUMAN.
If we are sounding off key to you, just think of how they/you sound to us
.......the whole idea is freakin me out.
They say they're here for the benefit of humanity, but where have we heard that one before.....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmguinness

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: "If only they were blue and glow'ie; so at my next BBQ I wouldn't bother asking them if they wanted another beer or how they would like their steak cooked. "Sorry, people food. Maybe try my wifes veggie garden. There is a hose in case you get thirsty".....so very true. Now if they were also slightly charged with static electricity we could employ them as one of these...Bug Zapper..

Personal Disclosure: Glad to see Canadians love and respect their beer and BBQ's as much as Aussies do!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Terms & Conditions of Use

First off I'm not an alien.

Second It's aganist the Terms & Conditions to go to war with another thread.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do find this comical, although probably not in the way you'd want me to. Its hilarious how you make a pointless thread because it hurt you too much to have some people talking to each other. Lol mental problems, whos talking?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Explanation: I agree that they appear inferior as I disclosed in my OP, but unfortunately they can come together like seperate fingers do on a hand to create a fist and then...then we could just be in a spot of bother!

No i aint getting it?
Strange things are happening around the world..Jeeze we had hail here in good ole ireland tonight???
New crop circles...plane missing..debris found then...oopppss it wasnt debris...no sign of plane?
Pandemics...Jeezze I stayin under the duvet!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Cool your not of the other world......we are not at war with the other post, we are at war with the invading parisites that are infecting mankind. Am I correct with this Omega? I believe so, and just to assure that there is no ill feeling against the other post, I remind you that we as humans respect the right of free speech and fortunitly it's a two way street.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We, the Cerulean Blues, were here first. The dastardly indigos usurped our rule over Mankind. But now their rule is coming to an end and The Cerulean Blue Empire will arise anew in all it's former glory!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: 1stly I don't believe this [read MY] thread is at all competing with the other thread. In fact I would posit that this thread supports that thread by AGREEING to their A PRIORI bold claim that they are in fact exactly what they claim they are! [As a jury member a whole host of self confessions to the same thing may just sway my doubt enough to convict!]

2ndly I welcome you and others like you who feel the same as you do to do one or several of the following...

A] Alert a mod.

B] Put me on ignore.
C] Make me a foe.

Personal Disclosure: I made this thread to speculate on the humans response to the ET's en mass disclosure and not to stroke ET's ego's.

Edited to add that ufoptics hit the nail on the head perfectly on this one! Starred!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You said :

Give me a **g break ...

At least he knows how to spel1 ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I bowed out of the "other thread" - it was a waste of time for me to be there...

I'm sorry if my disdain for Indigos is showing through, yet I feel them to be untrustworthy and deceitful. Over here in the UK we have terrible problems with illegal immigration, the last thing I want is some "true" aliens coming here - not only taking our jobs, but our bodies! What on earth gives an Indigo the right to possess a human (AND in some beliefs God Given) body? It's tantamount to theft or kidnapping, think of the poor parents of someone that turns out to be an Indigo - there they go putting time, effort and love into nurturing something that isn't really their child. On that level at least the Indigos' must be evil.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

You said :

Give me a **g break ...

At least he knows how to spel1 ...

If you're going to call someone out on spelling, firstly shouldn't you spell correctly yourself, and secondly, shouldn't you actually quote a spelling mistake?

I mean...it's quite late and I'm a little tired....but i see no error, except in your post?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
HA! very humorous, i think. Have you seen some of the people in various videos on the web that claim to be indigos, or even aliens in human form? This is going to sound like extreme stereotyping [because it is], but, if they are who they claim to be, by the looks of them, their demise is simple in plan:

Make them move out of their parents' basements and look for jobs. They'll all either freeze to death in the streets or starve to death without mom's meatloaf....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What the hell is going on here. I'm going to name my next thread "Breaking news: God shows his face"...and then ramble about an oil stain I saw in a parking lot.

Originally posted by Erasurehead
Ummm. What's this all about? I do not understand what the OP is talking about. Why was this flagged 6 times?

Good questions.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
didn't the "competing thread" for the "Many of you are actually aliens" thread get closed?

how is this one any different?

i'm sorry, but i don't exactly understand the OP...

what are we discussing here again?

EDIT:

reply to post by blupblup

i agree with you both!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No need for fear.
Open up and let the love get to you!

I SWEAR I'M NOT TRYING TO FOOL YOU!

Love and peace!
Gel

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

this thread is no more attacking you than the "other" thread is attacking us poor pitiful humans...which, i'm sure you would agree, is not at all.
this thread is an entirely different discussion. It is a given that you are aliens in this thread, now us humans are trying to figure out what to do about this invasion.
Please leave us alone.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I just have to read this as a joke..
Otherwise it sounds like someone is stuck in the 90's or something.. 'Beware of the evil body-snatchers!' Don't you think they would have done something by now? And why paint pictures and play music? Why aren't they on the shooting range testing their new ingenious plasma shotguns? I don't think paint and veggies is the tool for the world domination.. Perhaps Vegemite..

Flaw but funny..

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join