It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans are in cognitive dissonance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Empirical, replicable research published by ICAR, the International Community for Alien Research, confirms that a hyperdimensional civilization consisting of amphibian reptilian hybrids and Gray cybernetic clones, have reportedly abducted approximately 1 billion out of the current estimated human population of 6,783,421,727 as of May 31, 2009 or approximately 14.7 percent of the present world population. These 1 billion human abductees, according to the replicable empirical research, – have had their consciousness and and/or their physical bodies taken by a quantum, hyperdimensional process, and returned to their original location (and in some cases original time) with erased memories of the abduction. Memories of the hyperdimensional abduction retrieved through hypnotic regression and similar techniques reveal consistent patterns during the abductions, related to a covert agenda toward the human species by this hyperdimensional species. One earlier study in the 2002 Roper poll concluded that 2% of the U.S. population (now estimated at 306,587,601 on June 4, 2009) - had been abducted, or approximately 6.1 million persons by current figures.

This research has been made public in exclusive interviews with Joseph Montaldo, International Director of ICAR that can be heard on ExopoloticsRadio by clicking here and here.

Cognitive dissonance or “the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs or attitudes, especially as to behavioral decisions and attitude change” is one way of describing categories of responses to knowledge about and research into hyperdimensional abductions of up to 14 percent of our fellow humans. As the abduction research data conflicts with the conventional paradigm of human reality, it is filtered out and denied, even by major researchers in the field of extraterrestrial studies. One of these publicly and without basis contends that all reported cases of alien abductions are in fact MILAB – psyops abductions done by human military-intelligence agencies in order to create false terror about hyperdimensional extraterrestrial civilizations which are uniformly beneficent to humanity.

www.examiner.com... are-in-cognitive-dissonance

Wow...deep and heavy stuff..
Imagine that..1 billion of us abducted and most supposedly done by MILAB!!

Report goes on to cover;

Canon: Alien abduction does not exist except in the mind of the abductee
MILABs: Alien abductions are exclusively black budget para-military operations
The real deal: Alien abductions are largely by hyperdimensional aliens says the data.
Exopolitics, alien abductions, hyperdimensional amphibian-reptilians, Grays and upper-dimensional ethical ETs

Information regarding MILAB can be seen on several sources;

I'm not sure what is worse: to believe that you have been abducted and experimented on by aliens from another planet, or to suspect you have been abducted and experimented on by members of your own species. Perhaps it is easier for us in a psychological sense, to suspect that we have been abducted and experimented on by aliens because in some strange way, we can excuse aliens for not understanding our customs and for not "knowing better."

www.alienjigsaw.com...

Milabs are legitimate alien abductees who are trained by elements of the deep black military to perform specific tasks. Some milabs have developed a dissociative ability because of childhood abuse or some other trauma. This dissociative ability is exploited by the milab controllers oftentimes in horrible and sadistic ways. Coercive manipulative techniques such as Behavior Modifica-tion and Mind Control are utilized on milabs to prepare them for use by their military controllers. Milabs can be used in a variety of ways. Milabs can be divided into various categories based on the manner in which they are used. Regardless of the category milabs are in, they can all be brought together for mass examinations, inoculations, training and for other reasons when necessary...

theuniversalseduction.com...

Further Findings of Project MILAB
Wiktionary

Either way, someone is messing with us, both physically and mentally. Either way, both are wrong.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So for you personally - did one in ten of your friends/relatives dissapeared since may 31st? Because this is what it means. I did not notice this. Maybe this heavy stuff is also pretty light....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Is this all we are to them?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Most abductions, to me at least, seem to be reported in the non-physical sense. The soul is abducted and not the physical body. This is why moving through solid objects is possible because it's being done in another dimension or state of vibration.

This, along with the fact that most abductions reported are horrific to the person experiencing it lead me to believe that what we know as the "greys" are nothing more than demonic beings that are always around us, operating in another dimension, and not from another planet. It's nothing but a deception of the devil IMO.

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow, that is kind of scary! If these figures are true....no words can describe how messed up things would be. Apart of me thinks this information comes from the mind of an insane lunatic with a wild imagination. Or at least part of me wants that to be the case.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

...and could answer much about our fears of 'monsters under the bed' and demons associated with the devil, ie, his helpers.

This may even give us more of an insight to what hell is. If this sort of thing has being going on for thousands of years, then this may be how we have given ourselves the idea of a heaven and a hell.. Three distinct different planes of existence. The realm we currently live and then one of the others upon our passing.

Definitely food for thought. If it was military controlled then where and when did it start, and how? If our religions have given us this fear, then what has helped the military adapt th technology to do the same thing?

Is this one of the many secrets that only the 'illuminated' ones can know of?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I do not say that abductions are not real. Actually i do not know. But how there can be a "research" stating that approxymetly one in 10 is abducted, with details, methods, operatives and such. And in the same "research" it says that there is no way to remember being abducted?
Aren't you a little worried that based on those huge scale unprovable "facts" a lot of people could be talked into looking for those bad guys (military,mylabs, oppresive persons, people- who- are- reptilians, whatever) to solve the world problems?
I do not say that all in life is proovable and understood, there is much more unknown then known. But once blame games start, you never know who will get burn. And lately i as a bystander see both (aliens are good) group and (aliens are bad) group start to look for people here to place the blame for no aliens coming here openly and for aliens coming here and obducting billion plus.
We both remember where this line of thought brought us with demons/witches hunts half a century ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

omg...Is this a new type of reptilian "hyperdimensional amphibian-reptilians"...

amphibians are: "ectothermic or cold-blooded animals that metamorphose from a juvenile, water-breathing form to an adult, air-breathing form"

Should I start looking in water for the reptilian babys?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Most abductions, to me at least, seem to be reported in the non-physical sense. The soul is abducted and not the physical body. This is why moving through solid objects is possible because it's being done in another dimension or state of vibration.

This, along with the fact that most abductions reported are horrific to the person experiencing it lead me to believe that what we know as the "greys" are nothing more than demonic beings that are always around us, operating in another dimension, and not from another planet. It's nothing but a deception of the devil IMO.

Peace

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Dr Love]

BOOM! My thoughts exactly. Therefore, if you rebuke these creatures they have no choice but to leave you be. They have no real power, they feed off human fear and suffering, they are absolute garbage.

edit: screwed up, whoops

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Centurionx]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
how the heck do they know if an abduction occour if in most of the cases the subject doesnt have memory of the fact ...

well ... this is a study huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This report reminds of a video that was discussed here a while ago. There is something unusual about this video, but have we heard any news that debunks it? Was it at all possible to fake this vid?
Here is the thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And here is the video

It even sparked a large debate as to its authenticity and thanks to an anonymous poster in the linked thread, gave us this;

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've had this same idea for a while. Mostly because of personal experiences, that 'aliens' are inter-dimensional rather than inter-planetary beings. I thought of going further into my own experiences, but I tend to be long winded and it all ties into numerous experiences involving a variety of phenomenon.

But I think it interesting mostly that it could lead to a possible answer as to why these things seem to happen most frequently in 'rural' areas.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The foolowing text is translated with google, from an italian newspaper:

"...the woman abducted by aliens, made pregnant by alien, invasive operations undergone by the aliens, in continuous contact with aliens, capable of speaking with aliens. Might seem the most obvious solution to the mystery: the woman has obvious mental problems (it was even between the plausible hypothesis outlined by Dr. Ruggeri). But it is not. The gaze of inquisitorial Ruggeri not spring for a moment, she speaks and he nodded. He does not feel to tese her, but not even try to understand if there is a fund of truth in that improvised story. The woman speaks, he listens. Try to put her in difficulty but is difficult to put her into difficulty. A lot of difficulty, also solved with the help of simple questions asked by a child of 5 years. But the pargolo is not around at that time, and the story concludes with the broadcast of pictures that should be a test of truthfulness. The woman is made pregnant by alien twelve times, she has some photos that prove the presence of a dead fetus resulting from an abortion. Okay, we see these photos: on a cold metal table is a poor skinned rabbit. "

The program is really astonishing, I hope someone will soon translate it in english.
This woman seems to have much knowledge about the ufos (the grays). She explains that they cannot longer procreate and therefore the abductions.
She comes with an appeal and says that they are here and on the moon, also that there is not much time left, only a couple of years and they will make themselves known to humanity.
The following program was broadcasted on italian television 1 July:

[edit on 5-7-2009 by cosby]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder why this thread has not gotten more attention?

reply, flag S&F in the hopes of generating some discussion here.

Interestingly, this information from the International UFO congress last spring has received practically zero discussion here.

When I google "alien abduction" most of the first page links refer to skeptical enquiry, the new movie "the fourth kind" or gag sites/photos.

Is this phenomena really taken so lightly?
am I off my rocker? I'm open to that possibility.
I'm also open to the more outlandish theories.

I'd really like to here what some more people have to say on the matter

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Amazing! Claims without evidence. Typical for these types of myths.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

This video has been debunked. A search will provide you with the results of a hoax by children!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Agreed on the physical body verses spiritual essence being abducted however I just think that placing 'all' ETGrey into one category is dangerous because it is entirely possible that some of them are actually working toward the good of all. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think there is all sorts of abductions going on and for very different reasons.

Know Thy Self. Your responses to varies images and stimuli can be very telling.

The truth will be known some day.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
WOW! SO they are taking us out of our bodies and we're training? for whatt? the end of hte world? to save the world? this is crazy. how reliable is the source here?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How do they know all this stuff? Did they do a survey on 1 billion people? That would take a loooong time...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join