It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 1 billion humans are abducted by hyperdimensional ETs, and humans are in cognitive dissonance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeon

I have some mantra's that Iam sure will work.Repeat after me..." I am not important and special enough that anyone would spend their time monitoring or studying me in any way or fashion."
And  another .." Iam content and secure with who Iam  with out having the need to draw attention to my self."
Good !  Now just keep repeating that to yourself and i am convinced in a couple of months you will have acquired a small measure of humility.
And then just keep repeating it. Don't stop there.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Afraid I have to agree with you.

The child in me would be thrilled to know ET is out there. Although I don't think abductions would be a welcoming way to meet them. But the rational part of my mind needs evidence. The evidence we have is too insufficient. Too many 'witnesses' and not enough physical evidence.

I think sooner or later we will find ET, either in a micro-cellular form or in the guise of an ancient artifact. And, it may turn out hat SETI finds it or a ship lands near the white house. Or maybe we'll find ET in the spectrum of light from a distant exoplanet. Many possibilities, I'm sure. But...

...lets wait and see. We don't know yet. This is an interesting time to live in.
edit on 21-10-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join