It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I'm confused. So know we have a group of people - a rather large group according to above posts - creating the circles completely undetected at night, in one night.

Next, another group of people come in and deface/change it? Still undetected and in one night.

Wow - if they are this good I should think they would make more money robbing banks.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You can't compare somewhere in the middle of nowhere at night to a secured modern building that has 24 hour video surveillence and alarm systems.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by riley]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Well thanks to people like yo they make money so I'm sure they appreciate you to say the least. They read the same materials you do in fact they run a lot of the crop circle sights so they know the mythology better than you. As long as there people that they can fool they make money. So lets look at the fact you have people that make crop circles is a proven fact right. You know they have made them and they fool the experts so what makes you think you know better just curious?

Seriously you cant possibly believe that aliens come down to earth to draw pictures in the fields you really cant be that gullible can you.Let me put it this way if this is an alien race trying to contact us i think by now they would have realized they aren't getting there point across and try something else like the postal service.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

There is a fatal flaw in the link you provided. In the case of the Jellyfish crop circle, the owners of the land (according to the BBC) are angry about the damage done and are urging visitors to stay away - not something you would do if you were trying to make money out of it. Furthermore, the crops are now 'useless' according to that report, and cost 600 pounds of damage. The owners also said:

"We have not given permission for people to walk on our land," Mrs Spence said.

Our very own ATS member, Gregandgemma, got to visit the jellyfish crop circle and NEVER mentioned anything about being charged 1 or 2 pounds to see it as described in your link. The thread, complete with photograph of the visit, is here.

Finally, a person on this website reported the following about their visit to the jellyfish crop circle:

My visit cut somewhat short by way of a wildlife preservation warden (specifically birds) waving arms around

...hardly an inviting attitude if you were looking to make money from 'Croppies', wouldn't you agree?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Great Post! Well said!

For those interested in the explanation of crop circles being made by the government, secret ops, and lasers...I found this while searcing for answers...

Take a look at the patch below...notice the name...and the alien symbol in the middle. A lifetime of Silence!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da640f62680a.gif[/atsimg]

The origins and purpose of this patch remain obscure. The green figure holding the sword (or dagger) wears the cloak-and dagger garb often associated with black projects. There is a star in the northern hemisphere under the letter "S" and another red star in the American Southwest. The red star might refer to an operating location, but the patch provides no real clue as to where it might be. The Southwest is home to numerous classified units. Air Force Space Command in Colorado; Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico; White Sands, New Mexico; Groom Lake, Nevada; and the Tonopah Test Range are all possibilities, and there are many more.

The words "A Lifetime of Silence" no doubt refer to the fact that members of this unit or project cannot speak about what they do. The image of a "Green Door" is also obscure. Military intelligence officers have a tradition of working behind locked green vault doors, but the symbol is widely used in popular culture to designate an inaccessible place.

In Mary E. Wilkins-Freeman's 1917 novel The Green Door, a young girl named Letitia longs to open a mysterious little green door in her house, but her aunt forbids it with the words "It is not best for you, my dear." The 1956 hit song "Green Door" is about a man who couldn't get into a party raging behind a green door.
www.naderlibrary.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6461962#pid6461962

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6461962#pid6461962

Take a look at the title of the Black Projects code name...A Lifetime of Silence... and LOOK and the little green man in the middle of the patch...it is unmistakably an alien!

Whatever this means in its entireity...make no mistakes...there are secret Black Ops in the militarys...and they never tell the secrets!

So...the making of Crop Circles could be exactly just that...lasers from satellites or military aircraft...they are trying to communicate with "alien life forms" or messing with us. Either way, it seems entirely plausible.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I think the onus of proving crop circles to be a hoax is on you my friend.

Your link stank!

Provide either a link to the mysterious crop circle maker who has come forward this bogus article suggests - then lets give him an interview (as it should be done). Then let us see if the mysterious hard to find (impossible actually) can point out his crop circles - and how he made them.

FACT: CROP CIRCLES are UNDEBUNKED!

wZn

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/141d18f26ea2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba62affda938.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b85d581f1185.jpg[/atsimg]
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

I did some looking

What if this is not really a Jellyfish but a Egyptian Winged Scarab?

The Egyptian Scarab is made in many different artistic shapes?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I found this crop circle online, it was found on June 1st and it shows the sun with how the sun spots are shown on the sun on June 2nd. There are some other interesting comments on this site about this crop circle as well.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

There is NO way anyone could have known this information beforehand and put these "sunspots" into the the "suns" on this cropcircle! My first question was maybe sunspots last for a while, someone looked the information up online and then created them into the circles. However, I found this great website that shows what the sunspots look like on the sun on any given date, you can even plug a date into the archives to see what the sun looked like on June 1st/2nd/3rd and as you can see how the sun spots have changed from day to day! I'd like someone to debunk this one!

Here is the spaceweather website: www.spaceweather.com... On the right hand side you can plug in the dates for the archives!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

Amazing...if they looked it up online...they had to work fast...
Great Post! These are the photos from the link you provided...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91f75b26f2d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d25a1650887.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29463f514fad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Great observations about the Dragonfly's resemblane to the Egyptian Winged Scarab!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The dragonfly circle looks similar to the Cadeceus as well

Don't you think?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I can see the resemblance. These are very impressive and interesting but what are they trying to tell us? That they like jellyfish and dragonflies? They travel all this way just to tell us this?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by isaacbrown

Yes it does!

Looking deeper into the Black Project aspect of these crop circles...I find that many of the Black Ops are filled with Area 51 indicators.

Not to derail this ongoing discussion, but add to it...take a look at this patch, and picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccf1862b4ee8.gif[/atsimg]

EWAH

This patch is worn by people working for a unit descended from the 413th Flight Test Squadron. Elements of the former 413th FLTS became a part of the EW Directorate known by its organization code EWAH. Located at North Base at Edwards, EWAH has its own commanding officer who reports directly to the EW Directorate.

The collection of 5+1 stars recalls the nickname Area 51, the Air Force's classified "operating location" at Groom Lake.

www.naderlibrary.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23747916a3e6.gif[/atsimg]
symbol on the inside of the plane's cockpit shows a collection of five-plus-one stars. Image: USAF

As with many Black Ops, there seems to be many mentions of Area 51, Aliens and such. Does anyone else see the connections?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by isaacbrown

I thought that when i first saw it, however i didnt know what it was called, thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

No. Extraterrestrials, dimensionals, temporals, or any combination of these are making the original messages/CCs. Some other group is going in afterward and adding to/defacing the original messages to confuse the meaning.

I wonder... Someone made an interesting point about the dragonfly being a winged scarab, connecting it back to Egypt. There's no need to do this. In fact dragonflies are very common in Egyptian reliefs/artwork! I'm pretty sure the dragonfly CC was made by us. I'm wondering if it was supposed to be a response?!... A way to gauge who and what you're dealing with?

It's interesting to me because many of those reliefs/artwork with dragonflies are showing the steps to achieving 'anti-gravity' and such. And it always goes back to electromagnetic pulses. CCs and electromagnetic effects? Go figure!

edit for clarity.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Its the work of the Super mutant space goat civilisation.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Now I'm just speculating here, but what if ... the crop circles come from the Sun? What if these energies come down the magnetic field lines that THEMIS found and hit the earth and form a pattern ala the salt crystals in the wheat?

Maybe that's why we don't see the patterns in other materials? I dunno haha I doubt this is the case, but it's fun to speculate.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by CINY8

Amazing...if they looked it up online...they had to work fast...
Great Post! These are the photos from the link you provided...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91f75b26f2d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d25a1650887.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29463f514fad.jpg[/atsimg]

I have mentioned a couple of times about the similarities of the crop circles and the photos of the solar activities.

The nagging point for me is not only the time frame but the purpose.

Unless it is some clandestine communication to a select few of people the form of communication makes no sense what so ever.

No highly advanced entity would come this far to communicate with us by drawing images in the fields. Unless this is some form of entertainment or a game of competition for them it serves no purpose.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I'm confused. So know we have a group of people - a rather large group according to above posts - creating the circles completely undetected at night, in one night.

Next, another group of people come in and deface/change it? Still undetected and in one night.

Please don't get confused. The "trampling of crops" happens in the country where there are not many people about. When a car drives down the local lane they just duck.

There are a bunch of people having a laugh at all those who actually think these designs are anything other than man-made. The more elaborate designs just mean the "creators" don't get sloshed in the pub before they get down to business.

Made by aliens... Dear me!

Regards

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

It was an exageration, but you see my point.

Further, there are large groups of people who spend their time watching the fields, while looking for UFOs usually, to see if they can find anyone making these circles. They are probably looking for aliens instead of people, but I can assure you that they would certainly notice flashlights in the dark countryside of England. Especially with the number of circles appearing. And no, I don't believe they pay off all those people too.

Keep in mind, the same darkness you use to hide them, they would need light to see in it. Which makes it very visible.

I'm not saying its aliens. However, I am saying that it is not groups of 20 - 40 people as you've said night after night.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join