It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Well - if that's the connection to why a dragpnfly (which I'm not quite sold on yet), I HIGHLY doubt the military would send us a picture of a secret robo-bug they are developing.

It's not adding up for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Brand new circle!

Here's ANOTHER circle to take a gander at. Looks like a warning of war to me.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Edit to add: Can someone please embed the photo from the link above? I still can't figure out how to do that.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There are some that are clearly man-made.

The Dragonfly IMO is man-made. The lines are far from perfect, the flattened crop is nowhere near as neat as in many other examples.

But I don't believe all of them are man-made. The history of this phenomena goes back centuries, long before we had the ability to appreciate them from above.

It's sad, but a lot of people now go out into fields in what is almost a competition to best befuddle the public and press.

And it makes me wonder what any visitors might think of our efforts when they arrive. Are we sending them confusing messages?
If they create a mathematical design and we respond by creating a picture of a bug, what is that telling them?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Do you see the link above with a new circle? Looks like the universal sign for nuclear weapon, or missle at the very least.

I'm not convinced that these circles are made by aliens, but I'm not convinced that they are made by the military either.

Perhaps it's a whistle-blower type sending messages? I don't know - seems to me they are messages trying to be conveyed by something for a reason.

PS - If you read the field reports and measurements of the dragonfly it's not messy by any standard. The typical symmetry and circular patterns are present just in all of them. I think that the dragonfly is throwing people off because of the veins in the wing.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have just had a thought... maybe the crop circles were in response to the wind turbine damage a few months ago?
It seems the aliens prefer Wiltshire for their crop circles and perhaps it was their way in saying sorry, yes it was us. The witness's siad the Ufo looked like a jellyfish with tenticles!
The crop circles are stunning though. I saw one in Maidstone on Blue bell hill a couple of years ago. There were signs all around it from the farmer, blaming students for the what he described as vandalism.
The cc was on the hill facing the road, but you couldn't see it unless you was in a lorry cab high up. My friends and i had a little treck to see if we could reach it. It was near on imossible, due to gully's and ditches etc.
How an earth anyone could have reached the field in the first place amazed me. We never did reach the actual crop circle and had to make do with lookin at it from the side. So you never really saw the true magnificance of it the closer you got. Yet from the road it was quite something else. In my opinion, no one person or persons could have negotiated that field in the middle of the night and produced that! Even with the most safisticated night vision equipment. To complicate things further it was at an angle, so you had a slight 3d perspective on it. I did take some picture on my phone, but they didn't come out very well.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just read an interesting interpretationm from someone that claims to receive messages from the "deliverers of the love of light" or something like that. Here's the transcript:

"June 6th.

Good morrow my friends! It is always exciting to start a channelling with you and see what’s on the menu today. Although I would like to enquire about the amazing amount of crop circles and ‘clusters’ of UFO Lights that are turning up in the UK and other countries at the moment. Are you able to enlighten us on this … as it does make one wonder as to what actually it’s all about? Or what it is leading to?

Are such circles not a site to behold? Mankind ponders over their vastness and indeed the precision in which they are derived. And yet it is understood that these ‘patterns’ are much more than just visions of wonder. There are codes and analogies within them that are there for those who are of that nature to decipher and interpret. And indeed we would say such souls are doing their work unbeknown to many. We do not present them in order for them to be ridiculed as manmade misinterpretations and yet there are those who consider attempts to reproduce such works in order to fool those of your planet. We find this of amusement for anyone with any ‘nouse’ about them can instantly recognise the difference in structure from base level upwards.

I know White cloud has spoken of them a few years ago, but is it appropriate to tell us the reason behind them?

There are many reasons that shall presently unfold. In particular you are seeing in your minds eye the image of the ‘dragon fly’ circle that was presented earlier in a place of England. Although it may appear to many as a more complicated replica of such an insect of your planet we say to you that within the detailed account of each blade of grass is a magnetic field that is allowing energies to be released into your atmosphere. We would say also that these energies are sending out codes to your very planet. Codes that are received and understood. As if within their very vibration they are ‘changing’ polarities that need to be adjusted in order for certain vibrational frequencies to resonate with that which is necessary to enhance further developments to the ongoing plans of renewal upon planet earth. There shall indeed be many more of these occurring and in places that one would least expect. In situations where one would deem it impossible for such phenomena to occur and yet we say to you they shall. We would say also that they are ‘signposts’.

Link: www.blossomgoodchild.com...
At the site, choose "Federation of Light" on the left-hand menu, and then select "channelings after Oct 14" on the bottom. This particular reading is on page 15 (14?) under the June 6th title.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...
Check out the report by a reputable U.K newspaper on crop circles.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

This article backs-up what I was trying to say earlier in the thread. There are certainly those that are man-made, but there are also a decent number that can not be explained.

I also thought it interesting to mention that the article says that many of the farmers become irate that their crops have been "altered". I didn't buy the argument that the farmers were "in on it" and simply taking payment.

And again, the argument that people are profitting from them doesn't mean they are man-made. Someone in this world will find a way to profit from anything. Designer swine flu masks, anyone?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In college, my roomate and I tried to do a crop circle in southern Illinois. We had the logistical problem with the boards, mapping for accuracy, issues with the police to worry about, angry farmers (with guns) to worry about, and trying to keep it secret in a rural area (which is a lot harder than it may seem).
In the end we decided to get drunk and meet girls instead.

My point is, although these may appear to be man-made (and they may be)it is much harder than it looks and if (big if) it is done by man, then they did a great job.
But using Oscams Razor, it might be easier just to believe that ET's did the artwork.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Well it appears I was off by a day and wrong about the shape.. interesting crop glyph all the same. Kinda reminds me of the trinity.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok, different angle....

If these signs are made by aliens, why don't they make something that cant be mis-interprated...i.e. remember the"16 year old Iraqi boy solves 300 year old maths puzzle" www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the aliens are only willing to use maths, or pics that involve complex geometry to communicate with us, why not solve a maths puzzle such as the above, which would at least prove we are dealing with a higher inteligence.... ok at the moment they understand pi and geometry, great, so what?!

Ipowell0627: "Here's ANOTHER circle to take a gander at. Looks like a warning of war to me. " www.cropcircleconnector.com...

again so what?!(BTW that was directed to the aliens not u) we already know we are heading for ww3, at least tell us something we dont know, and give us some 'practical' advice...

Or maybe 'we know' but the sheeple don't, maybe these messages are meant for the sheeple.....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, I think the believers are the minority in this case. The "sheeple" out-number ATSers by far.

Edit to add: this was written with a big 'ol smile on my face and should be taken as such.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkro21
hisz.rsoe.hu...

jellyfish crop circle?

Fascinating! Cood Catch!
Coincindence?

Just a week after experts allayed fears of an invasion by the Portuguese Man o’ War, saying that there is no evidence that these enormous marine creatures have drifted close to our shores, swimmer are facing yet another menace that has the potential of keeping people away from our shores: an invasion of jellyfish. Hundreds of jellyfish have been appearing off Gnejna Bay and on the surrounding beaches. Hot weather and warmer seas have attracted the creatures into the Maltese waters. However, an increase in the number of jellyfish floating to our inner shores is also due to a decrease in predators that feed on jellyfish: turtles and dolphins. People going to Gnejna would be forgiven for thinking that Malta is being deliberately invaded by them as there are absolutely hundreds upon hundreds of them.The Pelagia noctiluca, the species which invaded the Maltese shores, is an oceanic species widely dispersed in warm waters and very common in the Mediterranean. It has a small mauve or pink mushroom-shaped body ranging from 4 to 12 centimetres in diameter with 8 pale brown tentacles usually between 10cm and 30cm in length.)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10
Ok, different angle....

If these signs are made by aliens, why don't they make something that cant be mis-interprated...i.e.

Actually they have. If you do a search for Knights Templar crop glyph you should find one particular crop glyph written in latin and not just any latin but a form of latin known only to the Knights Templar. I first read about this and seen the photo in a book called "Secretes of the Fields" I think...

MOst interesting crop glyph all the same. I mean if they know at least one form of our language then why haven't we been writing back in that language?

I mean anyone with a board and a rope and a knowledge of Knights Templar latin should be able to do this right?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Wouldn't pictures be considered more universal? No matter which, or how many, languages of "ours" that they may know - no one language is universal to everyone.

Ancient civilizations spoke amongst themselves, but opted to adorn their temples and pyramids with pictures not language.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting and wanted to share with all of you.

From the Animals Divine Companion (Tarot) by Lisa Hunt, the dragonfly's meaning is making a choice, seeing past potential illusions, directing one's energies

And the symbolism of the dragonfly which is found in the minor arcana with the Two of Wands (Air):

The dragonfly...is absorbing the golden light and energy. Soon it will resume flight and flit about with sparkles of energy shimmering on its transparent wings. Its almost unpredictable flight pattern makes the creature a symbol of illusion and deception...

The Description

You may have to choose between two different opportunities. In order to make a good decision for yourself, consider an option that will provide the best means for achieving a state of balance and harmony. Try to flow with your intution and make a decision based on your gut instinct. Do not allow yourself to be deceived by appearances and what may seem immedidately attractive. Plan carefully and focus on sustenance of long-term gains.

Whether or not the dragonfly crop pattern is man-made or not, the symbolism and meaning of the dragonfly is clear. It's time to find balance and harmony. A difficult achievement for sure.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

It does indeed look like the universal symbol for nuclear items, however just because it is universal for humans doesnt mean it is for others

Just thought i'd point it out, interesting though.

However i still believe all that has been posted so far are 100% man made.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

thx....

going to buy the book

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is there a site that has known fake crop circles?
I remember watching a docu on crop circles when I was a lot younger when they got really popular and even when I was younger it always struck me as strange that the back woods misguided farm boys who they said were doing these did such deep symbols that had meaning, i wonder if the fakes are less "deep" and more simple designs compared to the symbols that have a big history and tons of meanings I never really got a chance to compare the "fakes" to the more recent ones.

I don't know maybe what I am saying makes no sense, but I can't see some of these "hoaxers" as having such depth and knowledge of symbolism sure now with this being the age of the internet you can just go and choose a symbol but back when this all started I don't know if they had that tool.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Wouldn't pictures be considered more universal?

Ancient civilizations spoke amongst themselves, but opted to adorn their temples and pyramids with pictures not language.

Actually, all those temples and pyramids with pictures have been proven to be language. Pictures are universal but I do not see the crop glyphs as pictorial representations. Their is a reason they choose the glyphs they choose... what that reason is ...I don't know...

I do know that one crop glyph was in a rare form a Latin known to less than 100 people on earth... It took a freemason to inform the researchers that the glyph I speak of was Knights Templar Latin.

Then you have that one glyph with the alien holding a CD... according to those who claim to of decoded it ...it basically said the same thing as the other glyph.

"We oppose all forms of deception." Apparently the crop glyph makers really REALLY hate liars.

What that has to do with the jellyfish and the dragonfly I could not say.

All I know is that as animals, one has no control of where it goes in life and the other has absolute control over where it goes.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join