It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I think that most people do not immediately chose to return and spend more time home than abroad. However, we're but a part of ourselves so to speak, our Higher Self remains outside the matrix, so I feel there may be other ways that we connect to our loved ones should they be journeying afar.

Edit to add: and while we don't remember many events in our sleep time, I've heard many speak of oobe's and that we often go to higher realms for meetings and information, it is possible that there we are reunited with loved ones and encouraged, but not allowed to remember.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Seeker, thank you for sharing your experience. I also had an NDE but it was brief, it was back in 1995 after being in a horrific auto accident. I was told later that I flat-lined repeatedly while in the ambulance in transit to the hospital. There were also complications in the several surgeries performed over the following few days. I had broken both my femurs, left elbow bone, left wrist bone(ulna?), left shoulder, and had to have a pin inserted in my right hip(as well as other stuff). I was 28yrs old at the time and still thought I had my whole life ahead of me. I had a good career (just doubled my salary w/ a promotion a few months earlier), was still single, and the only office personnel on the companies hoops and softball teams. I had become so self-centered, looking back at that period, I'm almost ashamed of myself. I grew up with almost nothing, whatever I achieved in life was due to my own motivation. When growing up, my goal was to become successful and help others when I got older, whenever I was in a position to do so that is. TO THE POINT ON MY SHORT NDE, basically I was standing alongside 3 white glowing figures, a little taller than me. I could not make out any details whatsoever but I had an instinctive feeling one was my deceased grandmother. I don't recall being asked by anyone, but I adamantly declared I was not finished with my life yet, that I still had things to do. I was SOOOO DRUGGED UP for a week I didn't recall the NDE for several days, but if you ever have one, you know it's not a dream, hallucination, or anything else you've ever experienced. Needless to say, the auto accident in combo. w/ the NDE changed my life. The sad part is I don't feel like I'm taking full advantage of this "second life." This world we live in now is so depressing on a large scale. I would give anything, even my life, if I could change things, and many PEOPLE along with it. So, I do what little I can on a smaller scale and hope that's worth something. I just wish God would give me some direction on how to make a larger impact on this "Almost poor excuse of a planet we live on." If everyone just took responsibility for their own actions, we would have a good starting point.......sorry, kinda starting to sound too serious here, I need a drink.
Peace Everyone,
CBS

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for sharing your stories and life experiences. I've never had a NDE but I do have the most incredible dreams often. These dreams sound very similar to most of the OBE and NDE stories told here.

I usually hate waking up and I am usually disconnected for most of the day remembering the incredible experiences and things stated throughout those journeys. I would love to be able to travel there while conscious and have more control of what happens or what is said.

Thanks again for sharing!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Seeker, thanks for sharing this! I just have one question (that I can think of now). After your near death experience do you feel more enlightened? For example, can you communicate with spirits more easily and such? I have met James Gilliland and he had a very similar experience to yours.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
sad attempt seeker, very sad

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Just curious for those who have had NDEs, many experience "reunions" and rejoining with close souls. Has anyone while having an OBE or NDE felt like they have rejoined or connected with souls of animals or nature even? Such as pure wildlife we witness everyday or a family pet. I've always wondered this personally as I have had my own reassurance when it comes to passed away relatives but not so much my beloved animals. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

I would more than completely fascinated to hear your entire experience. I thank you and Seeker both for sharing what you have shared. It reaffirms many things for me.

Any and all details that you care to share would be more than appreciated on this end.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Good post on a great experience.

For those who refuse to see the legitimacy of such experiences let me tell you something.... You do not have to die in order to experience being in that place!! Anyone can journey there in awareness, it only takes a few minutes. I've purposely travelled there hundreds of times since accidentally discovering it could be done wayback in 1977.

Let me explain. The area is the highest level of the Astral realms, it is where the Akashic Record is, where all the dead go if they aren't waylayed in their beliefs, where you will find a city, a massive park with lakes, and where you will discover how much more real it feels than your physical life.. by the way, Robert Monroe describes this level as Focus 27. And, I regularly teach clients how to get to the Akasha so they can get their answers for themselves.

In my journeys there I learned many things, firstly that every person travels there at night while astral to speak with their mentors on occassions (guides, higher-self), secondly that when we set our intention to journey there we telescope our desire so we are expected on arrival, thirdly, that the Akasha is the only place to research your Intentions for this and other lives, fourth, you can assist others who have died to reach it when they have been stuck in their belief-system territory.

Everything I know about humanity's future, about my tasks for this life, etc, have all come from the Akasha journeys. I trust it implicitly as it has never been wrong, although through our choices in life we can alter courses, and then journey to the Akasha again to see how that has effected outcomes.

So, if you can journey there without being physically dead, then it cannot be the symptoms of a dying brain misfiring or releasing chemical compounds to create a hallucination.

Thank you.

Hi, everyone!

I've been reading this site quite a long time now, but after reading that quoted post above I just had to register to get into this.

So to put it simple, How can I reach/journey to this awareness?

I've been meditating sometimes, but can't really experience anything else than just great relaxation. I just propably don't do it enough...

Anyway, I'd love to hear more!!!!

-peace

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. S&F

I have no doubts about this type of experience and find the correlation that Tayesin makes to be also very accurate.

These NDE and OOBE are basically both the same and the journey we make is the same to the same place, much as how we journey also into the astral worlds in our sleep. Also my understanding is we can journey to many different types if astral planes according to which energy centre (chakra) we use to pass through as a portal.

Our physical and astral bodies are connected by a tunnel or better said a fine thread of light, which allows the astral body to find the way back to the physical body.

The major difference that the conscious OOBE experience and NDE can have is the in the preparation of our leaving of the physical plane, it can make the transition much easier by overcoming this fear of disembodiment and the loss of the connection to the physical body, through such conscious experiences in our life. There is a very interesting chapter in the Autobiography of a Yogi that talks about such things, even going some way to explain passing over process.

Essentially more and more if these things are showing the eventual awakening of the souls on this planet, and it is always a good indicator of the authenticity of these people when you see that a common idealistic vision is starting to be shared of living in harmony and balance on this planet, in our environment, with heart towards the fellow souls and even the planetary soul. This is the true roots of the changes needed.

The light within me honours the light within you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiff
Hi, everyone!

I've been reading this site quite a long time now, but after reading that quoted post above I just had to register to get into this.

So to put it simple, How can I reach/journey to this awareness?

I've been meditating sometimes, but can't really experience anything else than just great relaxation. I just propably don't do it enough...

Anyway, I'd love to hear more!!!!

-peace

You visit this place already, every time you have a dream.

However, to visit there and to become conscious of it can be achieved.

The akashic plane operates at a different level of vibrational frequency to the physical plane. So in essence to travel there you have to tune your own vibrational frequency into the corresponding frequency of this plane, in much the same way as you would tune a radio to receive a specific radio station.

This can be achieved through meditation and some other techniques, but it also requires you to overcome the noise of the mind, the ego, and often there will also exist certain sub-conscious blockages or fears that will actually prevent you from succeeding until you are prepared to make these journeys. It is kind of a failsafe mechanism if you like.

These blockages can be overcome by ensuring your physical resonance in your daily life is purified, in your thoughts, actions and what aliments you consume. To become more conscious, more present, more attentive.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story Seeker and you answered some questions I had regarding my own NDE. I didn't go as far as you but still I fully understand how you felt.
I hope people would understand such message and realise that we are all the same, all relatives and closer that we can imagine and stop hurting each other.

Best wishes

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It is called dimethytryptamine.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

You mentioned the need to balance the soul by experiencing everything. I wonder if that means we all must experience the dark side also. We must have the experiences of the killer, the thief, the villain, the scoundrel??

I have a feeling that we must experience the bad and feel the pain it causes (as you mentioned in your "review") so we know the importance of good.

Your thoughts?

one of the most disturbibg parts, to me, was the pieces of lives revealed where i was a Roman centurion in battle, and a Viking raiding other villages; but it only made me more determined to do only good and to try my level best to help all that I can; just glad I did not have to endure those reviews in this one, for that would have been intense.

So,yes, I do believe that these negative experiences help us to better understand and appreciate the true meaning od goodness and of love.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Hi BB, glad you stopped by; Yes, I have been a member and a very long term lurker here; if you have read my other threads on change and awakening, you will notice that I have been talking for some time now about the growing number of people realizing that we are basically slaves, that we are being mis-lead and pumped full by the MSM and PTB, and there is a lot more to the world we live in than we are allowed to see;

Art Bell calls it the quickening; but more and more are becoming aware of the under-current of change.fell the ripples on the pond; I had been debating whether or not it would be good to share this with all here, and yesterday the feling was that it is indeed time.

namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story. I am rather fascinated by these recollections because it makes me feel good that there is something more after I leave this world. The thought that nothing awaits and this physical world is all there is used to scare me a lot.

To be honest apart of me is sceptical, though. I really want to believe that these kinds of experiences are real and that I have an actual purpose. Is there any action one can take to confirm that these things you state are real? I know it is hard to explain in language, but did those other entities give you a message to tell other people in this physical world? The "love message" thing seems very general and cliché in these stories.

You don't have anything to prove to me, but I would gladly appreciate any actual proof you would be willing to offer.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thanks brother,

I have to check into the hospital at 7am tomorrow for a heart procedure and you have just done a great deal to ease my mind. It may seem as nothing to you, but to me, you have basically made most of my worries disappear.
By the way, I will be injected with the iodine as well and that was basically my big fear. They asked me if I was allergic to shell fish and to the best of my knowledge I am not as I have eaten crab, lobster, and shrimp on numerous occasions as well I use iodized salt; however, this does little to sooth your mind. Your words were of far more comfort than anything the doctor could have told me.

Thank you

Hi there - hope everything went well with you, keep us posted on how you are getting on..

berth

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Your story is pretty much identical to Sylvia Brown's "End of Days". Really enjoyed that book and this was her almost exact telling of what happens when you die.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi Seeker.
Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us.
I just get a feeling of ease and truth when I read your posts.

I have partaken in a little mind altering substances that produce extacy
here and there and love the euphoric state of mind and the scence of time slowing down and overwhelming togetherness I feel.

Would you say your experiences were similar but more powerfull or totaly out of the ball park in comparison?

On another subject, I have read that Japanese (Shinto) beleive all objects have souls and a differentuating (?) sence of self awareness.

Was this something you were told or senced in your journeys?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Good to see you,Tayesin; I have always enjoyed everything you have shared with us; I have been trying to find the words to describe the feelings of being outside the matrix, and the only simple way is to say that now, being here in this clumsy husk, feels like being dead; after 29 years I still remeber the feelings of lightness and being so alive and free.

I am sure that many here could and would benefit from your teachings, and my thanks for sharing with us again my friend.

light and love to all.
seeker

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join