It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Galaxie182

Many thanks to you for sharing your thoughts with us; the ongoing awakening process will indeed lead us to the new order of society, moneyless,communal, based upon true total equality,free choice, and free will, dedicated to serving others so all are at peace,happy, and full of the light of the love of the Creator.

May our journey be fruitful and happy.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I wonder if 20 years in prison here is more tiring then 1000 lifetimes? It certainly feels like it

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by corstar

My friend, I believe the term you used is correct, for it was out of the park; just aren't words fitting to describe the joy and happiness of just being there.

Peace to you,friend.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
OmegaPoint makes a good point in a vision shared on DD's thread: The case for reincarnation / immortality www.abovetopsecret.com...

He said that earth had a long line up of souls waiting for incarnation here, that this was a special place to be. For some reason when I read that, I knew it was true, due to lessons available here and whatever lay ahead for the planet, and perhaps what some wished to attempt to contribute, despite many thinking they would never ever wish to return, its seems the opposite may be true. Many may consider this a privilege and a real opportunity. So I really think its time to rethink each of our days, and think of what we may have come to do. And give love to those in our lives, as well as try not to waste this gift.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

As I stated earlier, our world is but one of countless others in this vast universe that the seed of life was placed upon, and many are far older than our world; I would advise to seek out your own answers on this one, but don't be suprised if it is already a reality just not revealed to the general public; read Sgt. Stone's thread. friend, and decide for yourself.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This is pretty off topic but do you guys feel like something big is gonna happen soon. And I don't mean the generalities like nwo ww3 etc. I mean like something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How come some people have these experinces and others don't?

Is there a costumer service line I should call?

Yeah I am just kidding, I just in a sick twisted way feel jealous of people who had these really interesting near death experiences.

I had two, well at least came near death just didn't experience anything.
The first time, all I can remember before my brain shut down was the people around me, calling out medications and procedures and that huge white light that hangs above the operating room table, the beeping of machines and clinking of metal, and pain, lots and lots of pain.
I was just waking up from a 23 hour long operation and my heart started to fail and I had a reaction to a medication they gave me to wake up.
The next thing I knew I was waking up in the ICU that night.

Then the next one I had was, I was walking down the street and started to feel faint and everything became blurry and bright but crystal clear at the same time I then woke up four days later in ICU again this was due to a severe infection that went to my heart.

The first time I was pronounced dead, the 2nd time I just came really close to it.

Complete amnesia of both experiences, I don't even think the dope from my brain could produce enough euphoria to cause me to embrace death.
T
hese things all weren't scary or enlightening to me because nothing really happened, and whatever did happen I don't remember.

BUT something that I had recently that was terrifying and is similiar that happened is, I had been having a drastic change in my neurological status for a few days rapidly progressing symptoms .
I was sitting in the chair next to my mom while she was on the phone with my neurosurgeon her back was to me all a sudden i fell backwards my eyes were wide open, i heard a loud beeping noise like the IV's make in a hospital and a buzzing sound my entire body felt as if it were vibrating ( it was very much like the sleep paraylisis I have often, but worse because it was real.) my mind was clear as day I knew saw felt and herd everything going on around me but I could not move I thought to myself "this is it, i'm dying if I don't want to die i need to calm down" then I became very calm and just laid there my mom started to speak to me and when she saw me she freaked she came over and moved me and as soon as she moved me, I could move again.
I JUST found out yesterday WHY this happened YESTERDAY! (the hospital kept me for one night and sent me home ugh..) anyway what it was caused by is that since I was born with a mild form of spina bifida and having a series of tethered spinal cords it caused me to have what is called a Chiari Malformation where my brain is lower then most peoples the tonsils of my brain are down between the bones and what happend was the way I was sitting compressed my brain stem against the back of my skull causing me to have full body paresis
and then when my mom moved me it un compressed it.
I'm scared to death it's going to happen again, I'm pretty much just scared crapless in general as this is probably going to lead to surgery and it's just not pretty symptoms that go along with this defect, but that experience was more like death then the real death experiences and more like death on different levels, like death of an era in my life that was carefree death of being able to have a good nights sleep without the worry of if I'm going to wake up in the morning or being over obsessed with how I lay down, but I'm dealing with it because that's no way to live and at least from the other experiences I know that for me, death will come and I probably won't know or feel a thing.
I wish I could find some type of enlightenment or comfort in this like some can, but I love my life too much and am not ready to leave this world yet, some people complain about how the world is changing and they'd rather be dead then live in this world and blah blah blah, but there's just so much of life I have no been able to experience from being sick since I was a child that I want to feel live taste hear see land love, I desire to have these experiences so badly that the lesser things (to me) like the economy/who's the president/OMG THE NWO, could never, would never come in the way of my want and need to live this life I have today. /Rant.

It's really interesting though the different types of experience's people have when it comes down to it, I feel a lot of it comes down to the chemicals in the brain and under lying religious/spiritual beliefs that are hidden in a persons subconscious and.

This is hard to explain so don't fault me if this hard to follow but these are the common themes I've seen on the effects of people having a near death experience -

People who are highly religious have no lack of faith see God/Their religious Idol. Making them right, their faith stronger.

People who have doubt about religions but still say they are believers see no God. Making "them wake up"

People who are desperate to believe in God/Religion/Spirituality but will not say they are believers due to holding a grudge against it due to life circumstances will see a God/Have a spiritual experience making them "enlightened".

People who are into metaphysics will have an Astral OBE type of experience.
Making them right, making their belief system stronger.

I don't think any of these experiences express or show what is truly "on the other side" but more so confirm a persons own sub conscious and conscious belief system.
That's just my opinion and I have no problem accepting others opinions and so on.
Oh and I hope that my opinion doesn't offend anyone, I feel that these experiences/the after effects belong to the people who have them and the only person who can tell them what they mean are the people who had them, no one has the right to take away from those experiences and try to change it for the person who had it.
That's why these experiences are personal.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply Seeker

Friend, most of the answers you seek are within you, and it is never too late to awaken and change

I did awaken and change many years ago, realizing that my circumstances were a choice based on decisions related to programing by religion and my own lack of understanding. Unfortunately there came an emotional circumstance in which I did not understand what my inner voice was saying and made a choice that I have never been able to resolve.

I was going to explain but words seem empty and useless. I still do not want to repeat this life and can only hope some decisions will result in permanent changes.

You seem to have figured out many of life's lessons long before this life. Your words are a gift. Thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Excellent thread seeker.

I admire the way you are genuinely striving to get your positive message out to both those who have, and also those who have not yet had/remembered such experiences. It can feel quite isolating when you know others cannot understand.

You have been very patient and thoughtful throughout.

What would you say the difference is between being in the Light as opposed to the tunnel?

Sorry if you already addressed this point, if so, I missed your answer.

I look forward to reading up on some of your other posts/Threads.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Tayesin

Good to see you,Tayesin; I have always enjoyed everything you have shared with us; I have been trying to find the words to describe the feelings of being outside the matrix, and the only simple way is to say that now, being here in this clumsy husk, feels

A guy I know had a diabetic episode, and he went into a comma for three days. He said he went into a hyper-state of awareness, where he knew everything, and the interconnections and he said I have no idea of particulars because I could not bring it back with me.

But he said I can tell you this, he said when I was there, the things I knew I said to myself, if I knew this I would take my clothes off and do whatever the heck I liked for every moment of every day, he said it was total liberating. I thought of his story when I read your post.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jooka24

This is pretty off topic but do you guys feel like something big is gonna happen soon. And I don't mean the generalities like nwo ww3 etc. I mean like something is gonna happen within the next couple of weeks?

My roommate and I were just discussing this tonight. There is something in the air so to speak, he feels it too.

I am awaiting this rumored US currency switchover to the Amerio, that was rumored here on a post to be August, who knows. But there is something afloat energy wise.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting thread, Seeker, thanks.
I am wondering, you say we are on the verge of a major step in human progresssion, is this what many on this site have called variously, disclosure, New World Order, 2012, currency change, integration of many nations into one, global warming, ad nauseum. I think you get my drift.
The constant being that many feel something big is afoot, but have no idea of what form it will take. Myself included.
Also I believe it was you that stated that we choose to be here, this time and this place, is it so our being might garner this event into our resume, so to speak?
Could that be the reason for overpopulation, because what is coming is such a rare event in the cosmos and we all need this experience to round out our portfolio?
Again, thanks for starting this thread, peace.
LC

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dear seeker,

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us, more people have experiences like this but its always nice to read another story.
Please tell us your whole story as its not boring at all!!
Out of body experience is a spiritual (real) awareness which could be experienced before we have to leave our (temporally) body for good, only not all of us are aware. Maybe people might be interested to have a look at this website: www.eckankar.com...
In Eckankar we call this Soul Travel, (but you can give it other names if you want) we have lived many lives before, and we make a commitment to achieve something in this live (which we wont accomplish most of the time:-)) so we have to come back and back till we get the whole picture so the purpose of to be born again. We travel through time and space, and have the choice to be born on different planets/plains as well, unfortunately most of us have forgotten this while living on earth (again). Its the down dragging (evil) force, who wants to you keep you in the lower worlds, only if you are spiritual interested/aware you can see/experience this. We are "Soul" and have a (temporarily) body and God is LOVE and only through LOVE (or GOD) we can reach our highest point.
With Love in ECK

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Truley amazing story.

Im actually one of the many that is extremely afraid of death. My very close cousin passed away 3 years ago and it really shook me. Being in a car I get extremely nervous and almost cry because im afraid at any minute a car accident will take place.

I worry at night if the house will burn down suddenly, and all kinds of things.

So your story was really comforting to me.

And it also reminded me of the book I read a few months ago called "The Five People You Meet In Heaven."

About how you re-examine your life and what not.

Thank you so much for shareing that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

if and when everyone not only takes responsibility for their own actions and devotes themselves to being good to everyone and accepting that we are all one people, then we will move ahead very quickly.

You stated my philosophy of life and living here on 3rd rock, 1 on a 10 scale, very difficult, problematic, always challenging place we call home. S & F'd. I particularly like "take responsibility for their own actions", but "being good to everyone and accepting that we are all one people" is great. You have DEEP insight my friend!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the seeker_713g,

First and foremost, I am a believer in your words and experience...

Question 1:
You said that they showed you past lives "while on other planets and in different galaxies...."

Can you tell us what type of body you had while "living these lives on other planets and galaxies"?

Please describe your "alien bodies" as much as possible, that you lived in past lives before.

Have you ever read of Michel Desmarquets book/Alien Contact book?

Please email me to my [email protected] because I have some things to give you as gifts.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Seeker you mentioned about seeing your other lives on other worlds... could you please elaborate on that? All details would be appreciated. Do you feel like this world was a step up or a step down so to speak for you?
Hello,AA; please take into consideration that I was shown bits and pieces of many lives, and the little I retained in memory, for the most part, were of human experiences; one was of a water world similar to the earth, but no major continents, numerous large islands and atolls akin to Hawaii, amongst a happy,calm people that lived in harmony with nature.

Another was of an advanced tech world with bustling cities and busy streets under a purple sky with 2 suns and at least 2 moons.

I am going to make time to write out as much as I can remember of these memories and make another post as time allows.

Thanks for joining us here.
namaste
seeker

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Thanks Seeker for sharing your intriguing story. I believe it gave me a whole
new outlook on life. Things make sense now. I think this is your mission, to change the world one person at a time.

It is a mission for all of us,friend, for the changes must start with each of us and the desire to change; many also feel that something this way comes, and casting aside all the spin and hype about the negativity thrown at us to generate chaos and confusion, it is time for us to change, to cast off the yoke of slavery that keeps us down in so many different ways;

we are far more than we have been allowed to see or have knowledge of, and it is time for us all to see past the smoke screen and move to the next level, to not only be all we can be, but to discover that we are more than simple mortals living and dying on a ball of rock.

peace and love to all.
seeker

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Thank you for sharing this warm personal experience with us,Pericle; it is an awesome thing to connect into and feel the totalness of the Creator.

May many more seek and find the peace and joy as you have,

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

There are just too many stories like this to discount the reality that you experienced.

I look forward to finding out what comes after this life, but I still have a lot to accomplish before I'm ready to go.

Good luck and happy times as you work towards your goals, and may the knowledge that we are never truly alone, that we are all fellow travellers on the path make your journay enlightening and interesting along the way.

namaste.
seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join