It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brygivrob
I too have loved reading NDE accounts for years. A very famous one that brought tears to my eyes and gave me a high that lasted for days(yours got tears welling up for me too--God and life are indeed so beautiful; death is a mystical and glorious secret!) is the NDE of Howard Storm. You can probably find it by googling it.

Seeker, thank you so much for sharing.

I have read his account,friend, and it is very good; may I suggest to you to read up on Dannion Brinkley; he has had numerous nde's, and they actually made a movie about him,with Eric Roberts playing the lead, called "saved by the light."

Death is not a thing I fear now, for it is a blink and then the feeling of freedom that comes with it is indescribable.

Thanks,friend, for sharing your words and thoughts with us.

Peace.
seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

I believe I would,friend, for we are the sum total of what we project to our fellow people and how we conduct ourselves; I love myself as I am, for I know that I am the sum total of all my experiences,choices, and decisions I have made; I want every one in creation to feel loved,be warm and happy, and to experience the joy that comes from doing all things from love, a love that even goes out to those that treat me badly or unjustly.

Thanks for sharing with us.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
You mean your near death drug trip, whatever you see close to death is brought on by a chemical released from your pineal gland.

I have to disagree with this statement,friend, for it has been medically and scientifically proven that once brainwave activity ceases, no sign of electrical activity at all, there is little if any effect from endorphins;
I would genuinely like you or anyone prove this theoritical statement to be true, in my case, or one better, in that of Dannion Brinkly; he had been in the morgue for over 2 hours before he came back, so I daresay we can rule out endorphinic release.

Peace and enlightment to you.
seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good post on a great experience.

For those who refuse to see the legitimacy of such experiences let me tell you something.... You do not have to die in order to experience being in that place!! Anyone can journey there in awareness, it only takes a few minutes. I've purposely travelled there hundreds of times since accidentally discovering it could be done wayback in 1977.

Let me explain. The area is the highest level of the Astral realms, it is where the Akashic Record is, where all the dead go if they aren't waylayed in their beliefs, where you will find a city, a massive park with lakes, and where you will discover how much more real it feels than your physical life.. by the way, Robert Monroe describes this level as Focus 27. And, I regularly teach clients how to get to the Akasha so they can get their answers for themselves.

In my journeys there I learned many things, firstly that every person travels there at night while astral to speak with their mentors on occassions (guides, higher-self), secondly that when we set our intention to journey there we telescope our desire so we are expected on arrival, thirdly, that the Akasha is the only place to research your Intentions for this and other lives, fourth, you can assist others who have died to reach it when they have been stuck in their belief-system territory.

Everything I know about humanity's future, about my tasks for this life, etc, have all come from the Akasha journeys. I trust it implicitly as it has never been wrong, although through our choices in life we can alter courses, and then journey to the Akasha again to see how that has effected outcomes.

So, if you can journey there without being physically dead, then it cannot be the symptoms of a dying brain misfiring or releasing chemical compounds to create a hallucination.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread/experience.

When I was a teenager a friend and I played the knockout game. I wont go into to much detail other then to say, you get knocked out for a few seconds and then awake. We both took our turn, several times in fact. The last time I was knocked out I saw a bright white/yellowish light. It was off in the distance. As the light came rushing towards me I felt complete safety, as if I belonged. That lasted for only a short while, I heard no voices or saw anything other then that light. At that time in my life I had zero idea what that meant.
A few years later I would read a book from an air force pilot that described the exact same experience I had. He had this vision as he was wiped around a machine testing to see how many G's his body could withstand. He then went on to describe what science believes caused his own experience.

Could the experience you had been the pineal gland as another suggested? I know for me it had to have been. Or perhaps, just perhaps... when your body or mind reaches a certain zenith, you start to move into another dimension. I honestly don't know... but I know for a fact each of us are going to find out one day.

Could you describe something you saw in your experience that has yet to come true?

Thanks for the story.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's threads like these that keep pulling me back. Thanks, Seeker.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_form
What are some of things you talked about with the elders?

free_form, first it was them explaining to me that I had died prematurely and to remove part of my confusion they explained to me how and why I had made it to there; that I had chosen these specific experiences for this particular life cycle, and the majority of them were incomplete,thru no fault of my own;

for a brief time I was allowed to ask questions, and one I will share with you is why bad things are allowed to happen;
the answer was all things are permitted, and some need to experience these things to complete their list of experience;

I also asked why babies and children die; the answer was that most of them chose to experience early death or a particular way of dying, and if the short list of experiences they had previously chosen were completed they were allowed to come home.

I wa shown pieces of my former lives to illustrate some of these answers, shown myself as a young child of maybe 5 years old dying from the plague in London; another time I was a baby killed by the calvary during a raid on a Hunk-papa Sioux camp. and much more. I had completed my chosen goals and opted to return home with these death experiences.

peace and light.
seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Do clocks work for you?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Originally posted by DraconianKing
You mean your near death drug trip, whatever you see close to death is brought on by a chemical released from your pineal gland.

I have to disagree with this statement,friend, for it has been medically and scientifically proven that once brainwave activity ceases, no sign of electrical activity at all, there is little if any effect from endorphins;
I would genuinely like you or anyone prove this theoritical statement to be true, in my case, or one better, in that of Dannion Brinkly; he had been in the morgue for over 2 hours before he came back, so I daresay we can rule out endorphinic release.

Peace and enlightment to you.
seeker

What DraconianKing is saying is that your pineal gland is scientifically known to release high amounts of '___' right before human death. You probably did experience this, but it in no way takes away from your experience.
'___' has been called many things, one of them being the "Spirit Molecule." Many believe it is what keeps our soul attached to our bodies, and when released, gives you and out of body experience (OoBE).
A couple of Buddhist monks took it once for scientific research and says it took them to a place they have visited many times before through states of deep meditation, and took them as far as you can go into the Bardo without dieing (the first stage of death).
So, what DraconianKing says is somewhat true. Your brain probably did produce high amounts of '___', but that only allowed you to go OoB, from there, what you experienced was undoubtedly a Near Death Experience, and a place we all probably go once we leave this plain... This is all, however, my person opinion

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle
Well if you think about it miracle the best person to judge you would be yourself, since you can hide your true self from others but you can't hide it from yourself

Maybe it's because I have never experienced it or I guess I can't remember past experiences of it, but I would expect the same people who are truly evil to not judge themselves fairly because they are motivated by the same things that led them to evil in the first place, if that makes sense. I really believe that probably 90% of all the suffering that happens on this planet comes from about 1 or 2% of people, maybe it's just me but some people I have seen seem to be beyond help or humanity and would kill you no matter how much you try to love them, most of the rest are good people who are just victims of society's problems.

Anyway to stay on topic and not derail the thread to much, where any of your past life experiences you remember on other planets or as other life forms, or were they all on earth as a human?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
Did the elders tell you what breaks the chain of reincarnating on such and such a place because i would rather not end up on earth again.

Friend, you can choose to break the chain yourself; but understand this, we all chose to come here, to be here at this particular moment;
one thing I strongly advise against is suicide; yes, you go home, but you also come back and re-do every second of this life until you make it past the suicide and complete the cycle.

We walk blindly into each life, all our soul memories sealed away from us so this life will not be influenced by what we have already done.
The winds of change are blowing, for the people, and for the planet; many of the ones here now are here just to be a part of it all; don't worry about if it will happen,for it will; worry about if you get to move ahead or have to repeat a grade.

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle
amazing. I have read a couple nde(obes) while trying to do my own soulsearching and your nde was almost exactly like this one www.neardeathdialogues.com...
it's great to see people "awakening" and spreading love and insight around instead of fear and hate.

thanks for sharing with us,verastyle; some time back I started this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
about personal awakenings,kind of a prelude to this one I guess.
Perhaps you will find more in it to boost your reading pleasure.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by free_form

I want every one in creation to feel loved,be warm and happy, and to experience the joy that comes from doing all things from love, a love that even goes out to those that treat me badly or unjustly.

I wish, hope, ask, pray for these same things. I'm working on it from day to day. It's kind of difficult sometimes being so sensitive; people can be such, umm, jerks. Anyway, thanks so much for this thread. I wish you had a blog somewhere so we could read more.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thanks brother,

I have to check into the hospital at 7am tomorrow for a heart procedure and you have just done a great deal to ease my mind. It may seem as nothing to you, but to me, you have basically made most of my worries disappear.
By the way, I will be injected with the iodine as well and that was basically my big fear. They asked me if I was allergic to shell fish and to the best of my knowledge I am not as I have eaten crab, lobster, and shrimp on numerous occasions as well I use iodized salt; however, this does little to sooth your mind. Your words were of far more comfort than anything the doctor could have told me.

Thank you

I just want to add something I believe with all my heart when I read your post. I've been asking my friend to share his story in a thread for some time, as its what I believe the after life is about, and it coincides with another account of an experiencer and his nordic contact and how when he had chosen his 3d reality lessons, she quickly incarnated into a 5d world, to be there for him. It was really interesting how similar these were in some way.

Now as luck would have it, before when he had attempted to write his thread, and spent several hours on working out the posts, they glitched and vanished before his eyes. This was very discouraging for him and I believe he even thought he wasn't supposed to share, though he can tell me if I was wrong on that. However, the timing in which he did share, reached you at the crucial moment. That was the universal and true timing that was given, I see it was perfect timing.

My heart goes out to you for your surgery tomorrow, may it all go in the most positive and constructive way. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Thanks for writing.

Love and light!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Hello The Seeker 713

I find you rendering of your Near Death Experience very interesting. Are there any more details that you can tell us about that experience that you may have forgotten.

Like... what all was on that list of things that you hadn't done yet in your life?

Peace my friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why do you not seek liberation from the never ending cycle of birth and rebirth? Or do you want to keep coming back?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Ok, now, you know what is next, I need to hear more, in particular what has to be changed.

Oh, and I believe you 100%.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

Hi friend,good to see you; I already stated earlier some of the things we need to work very hard on changing, and I see no need to repeat myself; but we need to wake people up to the fact that no one should be hungry or ever starve, love should be the base of all we do, and please drop the snotty attitude that most people have about life in the universe, for the Creator set many many stages for this scenario to play out on,not just this one, and I could never ever be so conceited as to believe that since we are at the top of the food chain here that we must be all there is in a universe so vast that it has billions of planets.

I am not a prophet,oracle, or fortune teller; all I can say is enjoy the ride, but fasten your seat belts, the roller coaster is almost to the top of the hill.

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Daryl my friend, our thoughts and healing light goes out to you; thanks for your thoughts, and I am very happy that my words have aided you in this time of stress and worry. May all here wish you an easy path thru this, a speedy recovery, and a quick return to here among us.

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I also asked why babies and children die; the answer was that most of them chose to experience early death or a particular way of dying, and if the short list of experiences they had previously chosen were completed they were allowed to come home.

I wa shown pieces of my former lives to illustrate some of these answers, shown myself as a young child of maybe 5 years old dying from the plague in London; another time I was a baby killed by the calvary during a raid on a Hunk-papa Sioux camp. and much more. I had completed my chosen goals and opted to return home with these death experiences.

peace and light.
seeker

This makes me think about this odd feeling I have always had. I've always had a belief that before we are born, we are like angels in heaven( was raised Christian, so I use this to describe it). Like we chose to came down and live a life here on Earth. Just a weird feeling, you know?

Like we choose to complete a cycle down here for a while.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by abishar]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miraclerock
I have read lots and lots of NDEs and I am always amazed at how similar they are no matter where the person comes from or whatever their personal beliefs are. I'm not sure if I am a fan of life review and judging yourself, kind of makes me feel like there is no justice, but that seems to be the what every single NDE I have read agrees on.

These are always a good read thanks for sharing.

It goes a different way than justice,friend, for you experience what you did exactly the same way whoever you did it to experienced it, no matter what it is, from teasing or taunting to cold-blooded murder.

As for being your own judge, you and you alone know what is in your heart and soul, cannot lie or hide from yourself; so who better to critique your performance?

peace.
seeker

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join