It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Seeker,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I have a question:

Do you know if the ascention going to happen?

If so, in what year and is it guaranteed or is there a chance it won't happen?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Seeker: ``to sum it up and not make this too boring.``

Not boring at all! I am very spiritual, chatted to my dad after he passed, done some astral travelling, see spirits on a regular basis, watched a set of keys fall out of thin air in front of me and my family.

I encourage these experiences, and am actually striving to develop my abilities more. Totally believe there is something more after we die, no question. And I know it`s not my ``neurons firing`` as I`ve never died and been brought back.

Good thread, thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Originally posted by Odessy

A couple of Buddhist monks took it once for scientific research and says it took them to a place they have visited many times before through states of deep meditation, and took them as far as you can go into the Bardo without dieing (the first stage of death).

Do you have a source for that please Oddessy.

?
Please.

OP great thread S+F been there myself last day of nov 2004 3 times ICU for 7 days afterwards Coma, again doctors saying will be a "vegatable" etc never walk or talk again....

Lol woke from ICU walked out unaided from hospital dec 22nd 2004... retunred once for one minor cosmetic procedure.

Again I dont talk about it much as "nutter" etc or ridicule, same type of experience all events from everyones and everthings perspective... how it made them feel, plus some other stuff.

All there truly is , Is Unconditional Love and the Now.

The rest is an mind projection illusion.

On the bardo and Buddhist thing above this man has whilst "Clean" reached the highest states of Bardo possible, and is probaly the most enlightened (known or public) humans of the last generation, talking about it below....many many many years in retreat meditation and realised full Mahamudra in one 10 year retreat, he also was a very special or highly evolved part of the one when born to, he has since the below was made passed from the earth plane.

His actual description is on 5mins 50 of the following clip from the wonderfull docu " the Yogis of Tibet"

njoy

Love to All
Elf

[edit on 3-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Hey Seeker,
Thanks for sharing your story.
I have a few questions for you if you wouldnt mind answering.

What "religion," if any, were you before the experience and did the experience change that?
yes,friend, i had been what is commonly called a hardshell baptist; and it did change me, for i do not believe in religion now; the Creator is interested in your spirituality, not what religion,if any,that you follow; they are all works of man,not of the Creator.

Was religion of any kind mentioned while you were in this "heaven"?
the only mention was as i stated above, that it is not of interest to the Creator when I asked which was the true and proper religion, for the answer was none.

Why did these people show you your bad deeds? Were they judging you?

again, trying not to repeat myself too much, i was shown them and experienced them as the ones i committed the bad deeds to did; the only one that judged me was me, and I did judge myself openly and truthfully.

thanks,friend, and i hope my answers do answer your questions satisfactorily.

seeker

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great topic Seeker! One of my favorite.

I have also experienced crossing over and back in my early 20's and the one thing I always tell people is that not only is dying not scary, its an experience that is amazing beyond what they could imagine.

There are many similarities in my experience to what you described including being welcomed/eased into the next existence (I was cheered and almost endlessly congratulated on my progress toward some task that I cant remember anymore)

Having all my questions answered (One of the few I remember is asking about if there really is a heaven and hell. It was explained to me that it is much more complicated than that, more of an organic system where like energy eventually sorts toward those similar to itself)

and best of all, the unbelievable family reunion. We know very very many souls as our higher self.

One thing that really intrigues me is that you were able to see with human like vision. I remember having something much different, as if my brain was attached to the universe and I could do something much different than see what I wanted. I remember feeling sad at missing that as I came back and was funneled back into my current existence.

I would really love to know why there is a difference in what people report "seeing" on the other side.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hello Seeker and thank you for sharing your story. I read the whole thread and am impressed with everyone's posts and your kind answers.

I'd like to ask if you have information about guardian angels? My experience is having my life saved at least three times by "miracles". I think I have a guardian angel. I've attempted to contact my spirit guide/angel and received an image that looked like Merlin.

In the past 3 years there have been 5 deaths of close relatives and my dog. After their deaths, I dreamed of each one. My mother's dream was disturbing because in it, she died all over again. I'm sad for her and hope she can find her way.

I'm so glad you posted your story. It is "virtual" hope!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

When they showed your past experiences, did they show you anythign you forgot and seeing it again it refreshed your memory?

You say they showed you previous life cycles even from other places, remmeber anything about that? details?

What needs to be changed for us to move upwards and onward towards home?

Thanks!

Edit: I see you've already answered the last question, ignore that then.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g I was given a lot of information, about me, about why things are as they are, and what to expect and what needs to be changed in order for us the people to move upward and onward on our journey home.

I'm not one to think reincarnation, if real, is voluntary as the physical child goes through an involuntary creation and birthing process, but I don't want to clutter up this post with that topic.

I'm rather wondering about all the information you allegedly found out. You don't have to give any of the personal information, but if there was something regarding humanity's fate in general I'd like to see it mentioned here.

And if life is some type of school of hard knocks where you become corporeal and forget yourself to learn, what happens if and when humanity as a whole wakes up to the game and it becomes a truth rather than a religious belief? Or what about technology rapidly eliminating many aspects of human suffering? Would humanity then become useless to the cause and our civilization be required to destroy itself to reset its purpose?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA

As an additional point, my next door neighbour died of a heart attack on the operating table for roughly 30mins also and like you they weren't sure how he would be when regained life/consciousness but he is pretty much fine no motor or brain damage. I asked if he had an NDE and he said no that he had no recollection of anything at all. Why do you think that some experience this and not others?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by badBERTHA]

I have a theory on this, why some experience a NDE and other do not. It has the do with the number of simultaneous reincarnation the higher self experiences at one time. Its alot like when someone find a soul mate, the word stems from exactly that.....It is YOUR SOUL mate.

The soul gains more knowledge this way.

perhaps seeker is one of the singular reincarnations so he experienced a stronger link to his higher self.

or

the guy in question simply doesnt remember.

it is also possible to reconnect with your higher self without actually dieing. In meditation when a deep trance is reached it requires only willpower to reach a state at which you are at peace.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It bums me out to see so much categorical dismissal of church. I felt the same way but had a transformational experience that I would like to share. In 1998 I was warned by a trembling, tearful Mayan Indian who had recently be "woken up" and informed of his purpose on Earth that I must establish a relationship with God as I understood him or be cast off with millions of ill fated walking dead.

I went back to the Orthodox church I had been raised in as a boy. It was like being transported 1,000 years in the past. The chanting in a foreign language and the incense help me meditate and travel far away.

If only for kicks find an Orthodox church that does their liturgy in a foreign language, Russian, Serbian, Greek, Armenian so you cant understand the words. Just close your eyes, don't try to understand and feel the harmonics of the chanting and smell the incense. I Jewish friend of mine recently had the opportunity to check it out and he said it was a very pleasant trip and everybody should do it.

I guaranty you will not be proselytized to, at most somebody may invite you for coffee after the service. Most likely you will not be approached at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Finally a non religious NDE. I was beginning to lose all hope in logical individuals but thankfully, you saved it for me.

S&F my friend, glad you're here to tell us about your experience..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Daryl my friend, our thoughts and healing light goes out to you; thanks for your thoughts, and I am very happy that my words have aided you in this time of stress and worry. May all here wish you an easy path thru this, a speedy recovery, and a quick return to here among us.

seeker

Yeah, I wish you well too.

Don't be too quick coming back here, take your time haha
Just let us know how you are when you feel like it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
Are Drugs and NDE related, because i take alot of drugs and i can relate to things being said on this thread?

Yes a overdose.

Like the OP said, DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE!

But seriously, I think '___' is released when you have an OBE, and dream etc so yes it is in a way, but most drugs cloud your mind, it's really like trying to drive while drunk, what's the point? Anyway check out ancient south americans drug plant use, interesting stuff.

Oh I just remembered, do not talk about drugs! Not allowed here. oops!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here is another interesting NDE (OBE) of a man named Ernie Knoll. It is very interesting to watch as he describes the city of Heaven....he even says we can "Choose" to eat for pleasure or not. He also says he saw his family members who had passed & also people who he did not know.

There are 28 PARTS;;

www.youtube.com...

That some of these people were really really TALL....as in the bible describes during Noahs time. Did you see anybody or anything that was different in nature that you could describe?

Knoll states that the "Great Host" would do ALL to have him their to SERVE HIM.
When I 1st heard that my heart melted because at the time I would think I would want to serve him not the other way around.....and thats when I came to the conclusion that life is truely about serving "Others" & not ourselves.
BTW the "Great HOST" was Jesus who was at the table serving him Grape Juice by walking through,under, above, around the table.

I do believe your OBE because of these similarities presented here. My Uncle also died in the Hospital with his Heart in the doctors hand trying to "PUMP" it back to life. The other doctor said that he was already gone but the doctor said he could feel him coming back...and he did.

My uncle said that he saw Parallel Universes & his family in heaven & earth & other dimensions ALL at the SAME TIME!?

From my own experiences I know these are all true, but my question to OP is if the Elders explained to you about HELL...and who or What goes their?

Thanks for your insights,
Ispiration

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You are completely correct. I left my church after my NDE, but it was mainly due to my new sensitivity to negative messages. Sermons explaining why other slightly different versions of christianity/gays/people who didn't act like lawyers with the scripture were all going to hell. It was disturbing.

Religion can be a wonderful tool to help better yourself as well as connect you with those that can be helped. You just need to get with the right group of people.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks very much for sharing your experience!

One question I always find myself asking when imagining and reading accounts such as yours is, "If reincarnation is a real phenomenon, then how is it that loved ones who died - often many years ago - are seen during NDEs?"

Is it your feeling that reincarnation is optional i.e. a choice that we can make, or do you feel we are compelled or forced to incarnate? If you believe we are forced to incarnate, do you feel that there are many versions of us, some of whom are not incarnating, as an explanation for this discrepancy?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thank you for you wonderful, enlightening post.

I have never had a NDE. However I once had a car accident and thought I would die. There was no fear, just an incredible sense of peace. Being an ex fundamental Baptist, like you, I remembered a book I had read about Corrie Ten Boom as she was getting on a train. She asked her father how could she go because she didn't have a ticket and he told her she would get the ticket when it was needed. That is the way I felt about the peace, I got it when I needed it. I have never feared death since.

worry about if you get to move ahead or have to repeat a grade.

And with that said, my life has been so hard, I fear repeating this cycle more than anything. I DO NOT want to go through this life again yet fear I have not made enough right choices.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join