It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Not to interrupt the little spat, but does anyone else know who/what they are & where they come from? If so, what was your source of information?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey - LordKnox

I apologize to you for what is being made a personal agenda and blown out of proportion - - and your name being dragged into it.

I felt something from you - and responded. Its that simple. There is nothing more to it.

Please be at peace - in knowing you have very strong energy. I hope you continue to pursue your interest in Light Work.

PEACE - LOVE - ENERGY

Annee

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

My roommate woke up the other morning, and my higher self was watching him sleep. I woke up in the other room, and thought, Fred, isn't it time you get up for school? But it was an hour early, however I for some reason was concerned for him.

Higher selves do interesting things.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have rolled over in bed - - and looked straight into my own eyes.

That was a bit freaky.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
Not to interrupt the little spat, but does anyone else know who/what they are & where they come from? If so, what was your source of information?

I have no freaking idea, the only word I have heard so far is from a ET craft that came in for the first time, and used the terms Angelics, and I have no idea, is that my family as I was being recognized, or is it them and they were announcing. I would like to know.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
15 years ago I moved out into the middle of the desert on 2 acres.

It is the first time in my life I ever felt at peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

I like that list. I hit about 80% except the life threatening disease, trauma, and out-of body experience. all others are totally right.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A bit about the group of nordics, but where the various ets are actually from is a bit of a mystery. One group is from Orion, I believe, just keeps coming to me. But I dont remember a conversation, mental or otherwise, just a strong feeling for almost a year, where it was revealed. I've heard that its common to have more than one group involved. Dont know where the others come from. I keep seeing a very advanced city with a well cared for natural world surrounding it, unpolluted and pristine. Don't know for sure what this means, have had the message I'm going home. The only thing to me is, I want to do whatever I came here for, my purpose from the higher spiritual realms. Also, if ets are from the future, its still a journey to get back home, if that is what it all means, unless they suddenly whisk you off. Our bodies are made for this planet, this gravity and atmosphere. Also, been thinking its a really good idea to work on our frequency, on ascension, on positive thoughts and keep that level. This is what I want to learn right now the most, because that way, like does attract like, and the wrong ship wont show up.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i am not sure who or what my group is, but the thing that comes to mind is an overriding desire for life energy and have potent connection with electricity.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I keep seeing a very advanced city with a well cared for natural world surrounding it, unpolluted and pristine.

I see a world too - - but I think it is future Earth.

I see pockets of people - mostly living in higher elevations/mountain sides. Their living quarters are in elevated communal structures - covered with a white fabric (kind of like the large tents they use at conventions etc). The fabric lets sunlight in but protects from harmful rays because the atmosphere has "thinned". They live very simple - at night they lay mats on the floor to sleep. There is an underground communal open structure with a large kitchen at one end and a school setup at the other. There are enclosed elevators to take the people from the elevated structure to the underground structure. They grow food under the elevated structures - because open sunlight is harmful. There are underground tube shuttles connecting other settlements. They mostly wear long white robes with hoods.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I already kneeew I was an alien. But what kind of aliens are we really? To me, it doesn't matter that any of you are aliens, unless you're a Reptoid or Insectoid, anything else is dispensable. Just saying...=) On a side note, I don't mind the greys, as long as they keep their probes to themselves.

I must make it clear however, that the worst threat to human society are the Indigos. You know what they do? They attack human minds with their mumbo jumbo and possess them to do unnatural things...Things that may cause harm to others or themselves. The Universal law-Terran rights cannot protect you Indigos in this part of space!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

the second i saw that supposed indigo woman on the first first page, I instantly did not like her. I went into animal defense mode. Also, why is mulder not participating in this thread at all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I had flickering eye syndrome for quite a number of months, that was strange. .. and recently I have had pulsating lip syndrome. LoL
these are not 'real' syndromes, but I just made them up.

However, my lips were really pulsating, - they have stopped now, but it was a very unusual sensation...

edit to add, SoulOrb, - I watched your videos , and found them quite interesting. Have you read any of Carlos Casteneda's books?, especially the one about the art of dreaming, -- quite interesting, but slightly complicated reading I found.

I have a friend who says he had close encounters and actually SAW an alien space craft at the age of 9 ... However, 'now', he refuses to believe in their existance., --
strange huh!

[edit on

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What kind of psychic abilities do some of you guys have?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

But you sure don't have any problem with accusations - - do you?
Why are you all wasting all this negative energy?
I'm fine.

There was a challenge between you two that didn't make sense.

When people (or alien if you prefer to call yourself such ) mention "Peace Love and Light", a responsibility to uphold that through direct communication is vital.

negative energy ? no.. necessary for clarification and promotion of a solution to the building negativity.

-----

But since I had to join into the conversation, I have a few things happening within me and might as well ad it to the conversation for reference to others who may going through a similar process..

1: A phrase in the oddest of times will pop into my head. " It's almost time" when it does pop into my head, all these plans to gather people around me starts to form. For what I don't know, but it's clearer every time reagarding how I am to gather "them".

2: I'm starting to have direct contact with animals.. not in a conversation type manner, but in a visual transfer way.. House pets are the hardest to "affect" as a general rule. --- This was surprising at first but is starting to make more sense.

b

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To annee, I'm not irritated at all with the discussion that was going back and forth. I feel kind of bad that it was going on, I don't feel that anyone was meaning any harm, and that it just became misunderstandings and a clash a different concepts on subjects mentioned.

As for sensing energy from me, possibly, when I posted I was searching for certain understanding, and I was envisioning myself reaching out to anyone listening. It was all I focused on, so I don't know if I sort of forced something upon you. I'm new to this whole energy thing, while I believe in it, I've never really tried to use it or harness it. I will certainly continue the light work. (I think that was the words you used.)

Someone mentioned sensitivity to foods, I'm sure i am, I recently had a change in diet that was much healthier than usual, had way more sun light than usual, and I felt more at ease, healthier I guess, and seemed to sense things far better than i had in years. I guess one could say I've felt more youthful. After that and reading about the effects of toxins and certain diets, I've started focusing on being toxin and junk food free.

I hope that soon I can learn more on the subjects everyone is talking about and give a better opinion. Annee, soulorb, whoever else has information, you can u2u me if you wish, or just let me know if it is ok with you. Thanks all of you!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

my specialty is intention reading and premonition of events in the immediate area. I only have a 20-30 second lead time so it is pretty much worthless. But one added bonus is that i can pretty accurately tell a person about their past after only short conversations.

my touch also reduces emotional pain with enough concentration... it also causes peoples hands to tingle like they are about to go numb.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Interesting list about this. I fit most of the characteristics as usual, but I don't like to think that a list confirms I am something. Although, I had a near death experience due to disease when I was about 5. Strangely, when it was happening, I don't have much of a memory after going to the hospital, and I remember knowing deep down that it was a dark energy that was trying to kill me. I had been feeling an evil presence near me since I had memory, and I would face it in dreams. I never asked for help from my parents, for some reason I felt that it was my demon to face. The evil presence didn't bother me much after I healed from the disease, but I do feel it near sometimes.

This seems off topic to me, but I felt like sharing. Maybe this is something other "Star" or "Indigo" people experience? Has anyone else here?

P.S. I don't mean to sound skeptical, I just have issues accepting that I might be something like this. If I am, I want to help others in any way I can, as I feel it is my purpose no matter what.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Lordknox i know exactly what you mean. In my case, i had a dark being physically observing me. My father came in to check on me one night while i was a young child. It would not let him in the room. Upon more meditation, i came upon a thought that the being was a creature that was merely my observer, the thing that reported to others about me. That is probably one of the only things that actually makes me feel truly special, if only in a 'crap i am being watched by glowing eye people' sorta way. As it turns out, an old associate of mine had a similar experience under different circumstances.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Interesting that yours blocked your father. When I became ill, I recall feeling ill, and attempted to get my parents for help, but I felt blocked from exiting the room, I could move, but for some reason I could not find the door, I seemed to almost hallucinate. I even felt like I wasn't in my room the closer I got to the door. Not sure how your dad was blocked, maybe in a similar way? Or maybe more physical?

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join