It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
he said it was sheer will coming out of the eyes. When i think back on it, it was not threatening me in anyway, not planning anything. almost the way you think of a parental animal just watching its offspring. I know it sounds weird but thats wat it felt like. now dont get me wrong, it still scares the living crap thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
To annee, I'm not irritated at all with the discussion that was going back and forth. I feel kind of bad that it was going on, I don't feel that anyone was meaning any harm, and that it just became misunderstandings and a clash a different concepts on subjects mentioned.

Thank you Lord Knox for your kind words and understanding.

Remember Every Thought is an Action.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Interesting. I can certainly say the presence I felt was not friendly or parental in any way. I had dreams of it chasing me and crushing me. Not physically, but mentally and spiritually. Eventually while I was concious I got mad and fought back in my dreams, eventually winning, and they stopped. Then not to long after, I almost died from illness. The doctor told my mom I was going to die, no questions about it. They don't know how I pulled out of it, but after that, the evil was slightly discouraged I guess. I know it was real because several years later (about 11ish), this presence was near me, seeming to check on me. I was terrified, but ready to fight, and it left.

Strange that yours seemed parental but you were scared. Maybe it was lying and you saw through that? Idk, just a thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

"Every Thought is an Action" I've recently started to apply that in my life lately. Not sure where the idea had come from, it was maybe a couple months ago. However, with the current topics going on, I think I'm begining to understand this a little more thoroughly. Thank you for all of your insight.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
this thing was A) creepy as # and B) pure evil. but it was watching me like darth sidious. I was its object of interest if for nothing else than a being worthy of watever sick observation it had time to spare.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Are any of you in contact w/ your kind? Is so, how do you communicate w/ them?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
thats how i've always felt

but i dont belive this #

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Few here are Primary Sentient Terra Beings

Causation--- resonance of light
--- stabilization of light

Sentient Light Matrices came via the advancement and evolution of The Law of One
--- all things, all life, all of creation is part of the one
original thought

Aim --- Increase soul sonorousness

Origin --- Constellations of Andromeda
Bootes
Orion
Piscus Austrinus
Pegasus
Centaurus
Cancer
Cetus

Zeta Reticuli in Reticulum

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
edit to add, SoulOrb, - I watched your videos , and found them quite interesting. Have you read any of Carlos Casteneda's books?, especially the one about the art of dreaming, -- quite interesting, but slightly complicated reading I found.

I have a friend who says he had close encounters and actually SAW an alien space craft at the age of 9 ... However, 'now', he refuses to believe in their existance., --
strange huh!

I watched his videos and I liked them. I tend to sample information, and let my higher self guide me, so I have not read his book per se, in fact I have not read a complete book cover to cover for years. I seemed to have switched into a mode in adult hood that makes this hard, alot of work, however at one time, I was a veracious reader.

In retrospect I think that books and concepts have become like tarot cards for me, a divining instrument, they bring out some kind of thought of knowledge, and just recently I decided that I must share, so my experiences are not really based on any one study, if I get inspired, I speak to that subject. I wand to stay pure and not just rejurgitate others work. :-)

That might be due to the state of mind. When I was young my father and uncle used to spend hours speaking of UFO's. We lived in one of the highest traffic areas of the world at the time. One night when I was young and went to use the bathroom I saw a ship through the window. The next I knew I went to my parents room to awake them, but the ship was gone. So to me, it was elusive, was I sleeping and dreaming, etc., it was often not tangible. So maybe in a way they are doing a favor in not confirming unless they feel a true experience. For me that is the way it was for a long time, I wanted to believe, but until last December I had no experience to really believe. If you see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BridgETeyes

there are billions of star systems between those constellations and us. Then again, unless they tell us, there are not enough bits and pieces to put together.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have precognitive dreams, I just woke up a minute ago from a disturbing one. Someone on this site compiled everyone that stated they were and indigo/starchild on a list with IP adresses. Then the person send the list off to someone in govt, and they sent their thugs to the people on the list. Im not sure if this was just a dream or if it was precognative, but I had to warn the others just in case, becareful there are people that hate us and they may be particularily malevolent.

I think I will be censoring my posts from now on as a precaution.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo

another other poster said this too here is what they said

Caution, its good to be carefull what you reveal about yourself on this thread or any other thread.
The problem is you are not so safe and anonymous as you think. Its amazing what the more advanced can do to make contact from a written reply or a message on the profile.
To the trained its an actual conversation which can reveal who and where you are all over the ether of the internet. If a person is not carefull they may get visited in their sleeping hours.
A lot of people may or may not have non-Human history ,the problem is their are forces at play that want to prevent Earth and Humans spiritualy evolving and becoming aware of the truth.
They , the forces have control and do not want to relinquish the secrets its not in their interests.
The more people they can stop spreading the message the better. they must keep frequencies flattened and low.
They this force need to know who is different, they need to locate and target individuals.
They will get this information, names and locations then they will get the Disinfo posters on to kill the thread by trolling and pouring scorn on everything.
In my opinion its hard enough if you are evolving attempting to ditch all past karma and passing life tests etc etc.then somebody or forces start astrally attacking you could end up in a Mental asylum.
A good poker player never reveals all there cards.

they seemed convinced of it dont you think
I hope you will all be OK for speaking out Ive enjoyed reading about you all please cant you continue?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Thank god I am using that wireless connection in the other neighborhood, whew, hate to be him.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Im not sure if this was just a dream or if it was precognative, but I had to warn the others just in case, becareful there are people that hate us and they may be particularily malevolent.

Look, there are two ways to live. If you protect information and reduce your footprint in life, you in effect single yourself out. If you create a large footprint, with lots of varying information, and many people do that it creates anonymity. It is impossible to filter out the meaningful information mechanically.

For example, if everyone on their tag lines used BOMB WORLD TRADE ATOMIC, PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE, and all their email had this attached, and every post has that , it invalidates the filters. The parties cannot filter the matches.

And that is why I had jumped on Scully a little, sorry Skully, about saying we will not be held down. Indigos and Star Seeds are no threat to anyone, and people can observe, and observe is what we wish. And then as police enforcement observe us and how we are NOT doing the crimes others are doing, and trying to live a good life, they might identify with us.

So, your post can spread fear. Fear makes people vulnerable. Indigos and Star Seeds cannot allow fear on any level, period. We are not a danger to ourselves. We are not a danger to anyone else. We are not system breakers or subversive or problem makers. We anchor new energy to support the system. And we must remember we are the govt too, there is no other force. However eventually we have to run up across lost people in the government and hopefully our wisdom will convert them to the new paradigm as well.

And why is this important. Because this new energy is a threat to a select group of people. And right now those people are hidden. So this list is sent, and those people inn order to start an action, if there was to be one, must come out of hiding and start this process. And when the people come, we are loving, and nice, and concerned for them. And then the people see the controllers for what they are.

There are many roles for Star Seeds. Safety is not one of them.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I was rather restless this past evening, so I can't recall my dreams, but I did feel threatened when I woke up. Intriguing. I'm not too worried though, everything will be fine born.

At least, that's the feeling I have.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
if anybody it would be that mulder person. but for the most revealing posts i was on vzn wireless so which ip do they use. but if need be they have the resources.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Thanks soul orb that eased my mind frame a bit. Still on edge but better.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I also think this is going to profile us. Which to me means this thread is more indicative of something coming up in the next while than some of the other threads discussing disclosure dates. Though I'm not sure what that something is, it could be a massive NWO push. After all, they know that ets have been working behind the scenes, with civilians, to do upgrades and create new avenues and possibilities in the event of numerous scenarios, including for many, survival ones. A group of highly controlled citizens can not remain controlled with people waking them up. Now ATS has quite a large number of experiencers/starseeds reading. So I really believe this is indicative of them trying to do something with those who could be problematic for their plans, which would also mean something is coming up in the near future regarding their plans.

Its also not going to work, so they should abort their ideas. I even go one step further. Theres no reason to be insane, power loving and abusing, psychos. Its not a good and healthy choice for them or their children. They should abandon their cause, wave the flag of surrender, defect to the right, cooperative and uplifting side, determine to have this planet join the cosmos as a peaceful, equal, humane, freedom supporting, ecologically healthy newbie member, and check into the good et contact threads and meditations on ATS, because they would benefit from raising their frequency and asking for help from higher level positive people too! All of them, the bloodlines, the leaders, their henchmen, all of them.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Venus014

we can continue no problem. I have no problem with whatever they want to do. What are they going to do? dispose of us, we would be back in a few days or years in a different body. how would they actually stop that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I only have one more thing to add. Considering that i am probably the youngest of us here, I have not had as much time to connect so to speak with my higher self. But what i have found out is the only difference between energy and matter is the will to have one be the other. Some transfers take a concrete action like burning wood or storing solar energy in roof panels. But others, the energy to matter ones require a action to match the medium — a concentrated will. In this, i have found that while telekinesis still eludes me, we are able to augment ourselves to better help ourselves and others.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join