It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Correct ArMaP but don't expect the SS to agree with you. It's a much more romantic notion to think of oneself as a Star Seed than it is a human being with ordinary everyday problems.

I honestly think you fail to know the true nature behind this thread. People are not seeing a Star Seed label, for an escape from problems, looking to the skys. You will see this often in the Federation Of Light circles.

Star Seeds usually have not connected with people in normal ways since young. Many of those Star Seeds are well off financially you know, and they have little problems. They however do not feel an interconnectedness. It seldom has anything to do with problems and being delivered from them on a earthly level.

For a Star Seed we just attract certain energy. I remember one time me standing there peacefully, minding my own business and the local bully who liked to raze me comes along and kicks my bag and breaks this brand new calculator that was a gift from my dad. This is many years ago, say a $100 programmable calculator. I was bigger, I could have thumped him, but I just got the bag, and when i found out it was broken, took him to small claims court, and that brought 10 months of razing in my peer group, which I just ignored, and eventually I won, and I won without violence, and I am sure to this day that person remembers that. He is still a business person in my old community. We have an internal centering that not everyone has.

Star Seeds are not incapable either. It is just that we do not always resort to solving problems the same way, we have a different temperment, we think high level. And you can usually tell a person who is not a star seed, by how quickly they resort to name calling, violence, or subjegating another person because of their own lack of divinity.

It is like the time a guy who bugged me for years. So one day he get a bunch of guys at school, and confronts me along in this field. So here I am one guy, and like 20 of them. He hits me, I hit him once. He is stunned, I looked at him, and asked him if he was happy now, and he did not respond, he was stunned, and I went back to school. We are capable of defending, it is the last resort.

I had a guy who say from grade 4 bug me daily. When I was about 17 he finally crossed the line one day on the bus stop, hit me with a ring left a mark. Finally I gave in, and said, I will come to your house at 7pm tonight. and went home to clean off the blood. I went to his house at 7pm and asked his dad to send him out, but apparently not home. The next morning, I took care of it, sent him home with his jeans ripped off of him after beating him about 20 times on chip sealed road, good thing someone took me off of him, I might have killed him. However he never bothered me again, in fact I am not sure he ever spoke to me again.

And then a few years ago I was 35 being strangled by my roommate, apparently he had a temper, and the clicking of my keyboard keys interrupted his enjoyment of his low murmer of his golf game commentary. As I layed there being strangled I thought, well I cannot breath right now. I might pass out soon. His eyes are like small needles. So if I fight back, and escalate this where do I live, do I have money to move. So I just gave in and played dead. Eventually he broke, I got up and went to my room. I lived there 30 days, and then moved, and one the day I left, I went to the new people he was to live with and informed them to his true nature, which resulted in him being homeless.

So basically in 46 years, I have had to thump two people, it took them years for me to resort to doing that, and a third time I just let the guy whop me, because I know violence escalates and the outcomes are unpredictable.

Star Seeds are far from helpless. Star Seeds, just have a differnet approach, but I will warn you, if you ever push a Star Seed to the brink, you are crusin for a brusin, cause when a Star Seeds loses their cool, I would not want to be you. Be careful of what you are pushing for.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by peggy m
Wow. Your post really openend up my eyes to the same kind of propaganda that religious leaders use. You almost had me until the reincarnation bit. I can handle a species of almost human but I cant handle religious hype such as reincarnation. Thanks for the try, anyway.

Well, reincarnation was proven to me through personal experience through a series of events, so you might want to reconsider that it has nothing to do with religion. It just is.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It has been a while since I have logged into ATS, and I now see we have a most wonderful thread to be a part of!!

Reading through many of the replies, I wish in this moment right now, we could all hold hands and repeat the mantra "We are not our bodies, we are not our bodies, we are not our bodies". Many people continually associate themselves as their body, and none of you, no matter where you think you did or did not come from, are not your body. I feel this is the true nature to this thread.

Not one of you, whether you are beginning to wake up and remember or not, were born and hatched here. Your true essence, is not human, it never will be, and never has been, Who you really are, is so far beyond human you would cry in ecstasy if you really began to remember. How perfect and beautiful you really are, and how much "human" is a tiny reflection of that.

All of us are from different places, different times, and different levels of growth, and thats what's really being touched upon here. Whether you want to see at "ET" or "Angelic" or whatever, the message is still clear. Many of us are just remembering and trying to understand where it is we are truly from, and where we are headed. Human is but a small piece of the pie, it is not the whole picture, and here many of us are, trying to share that with many of you, and there we are being demonized and told how crazy we are, or how "normal" we all truly are. Well that is insane my friends, because we want you to know, that we are all here together right now, and none of us need to feel different or divided any longer, because that is not what this is all about. Remember who you truly are, please, because we need to do it together, and do not be stuck in fear or denial that anyone is just human, or certain people are not from here, because that is not true either. Some of you may have had longer journeys than others, but never forget, none of you, the real you, were born and hatched in this time or place.

Love equally always.

Be In Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus

Reading through many of the replies, I wish in this moment right now, we could all hold hands and repeat the mantra "We are not our bodies, we are not our bodies, we are not our bodies". Many people continually associate themselves as their body, and none of you, no matter where you think you did or did not come from, are not your body. I feel this is the true nature to this thread.

none of us are our body. Inspiring quote I hope some see this thanks for a wonderful way of putting it.

I am not my body either wow great thread why is it in here shouldnt it be in some where else maybe

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

This is truly the most wonderful description of what this thread is about, heart and soul. We are so much more than we have been programmed in this negative 3d materialist reality to see. We do not come from here, and already had experienced lessons and growth before earth was capable of handling life. We are developing, evolving, learning and growing through many levels, and though many would like to leave here and never return, we really lined up to come here. Something about this time is accelerating our growth and wisdom, though its very hard for many, and some become broken from the earth experience.

Thats why we need to wake up to who we are, and that we are not our bodies, we are far beyond that, and encourage others to wake up as well. We're separated from our memories for this process, but our leaders are even more determined to keep us from our knowledge and the purpose of our incarnation because they seem to serve self and the negative and the world would become transformed it many woke up. We are having a human experience, though many are aware, they are not human inside, not defined by the socio economic systems of this planet and remember something far better, they don't associate with this slave system where nature, and humanity lives in slavery and is constantly mistreated by those who love power.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Nice story SoulOrb, however you've shown me nothing outside of ordinary human behavior, which mind you, comes in many different guises. Because one chooses not to defend oneself does not mean they are a Star Seed. On the contrary, it's far from it!

Again, all I see is idealic and magical thinking to account for your everyday choices, actions and inability to identify (on whatever level) with your fellow humans.

You guys almost seem outraged that I dare call you human. Hints of ego me thinks! Please guys, build a bridge and get over yourselves!

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
now that we dont have argue any more... does anyone try and not send the energy back after they anchor it? I always feel the need to just absorb it. Doesnt ever seem right to just let it blast back into the universe.

Also has anyone experienced muscle vibrations? I dont mean epilepsy or seizures. I am not sure they are even vibrations per se, its like they have their own pulse. They started when i was about 14 and were in my left arm and right leg. Now they have gone to left leg and right arm while simultaneously getting less frequent.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

i will agree and disagree here so i am sorry

You are correct that we are not just body, but incarnation is somewhat of miss understanding "to me"

If and i do mean IF we "me and you" had many other "lifes" on this planet then would we not be eternally here in body?

The reason i say this is you did not create you did you? did i create me? did my mind come from the never ending of nothing ?

You indeed do just die and go away "sad but true"

be for you was in this thing you call life you was what? alive? so how can one be born if that is the case?

Just to change the shell you inhabit? its far more simple and a lot more complex than this

lets see shall we using words

Death, Life, Born, After Life, Re-incarnation

what word is missing?

Created

Why is this word missing? well people do not pay attention to what came first do they?

Can you tell me What word you could best describe were it was you came from be for you was born?

Was it Hell? was it Heaven? because by all accounts that is the choice correct?

Or do you go back to the nothing "something" that put all life here?

Its logical to understand the function of the nature of the beast

Life is only one part of it and the rest makes life happen

Do not shy away from it "embrace it" for this question is what is on all minds

As you are the result of a question :@) the path you take "or think you do" is not your own and never has been.

Was it free will that put you here? was it free will that put the tree in my garden?

What makes you think life is about being human?

all life is what is the question / answer

open your mind to it and understand it then you will not question but only understand

Science is a tool to understand

Asking god for help on the other hand is some what pointless, tho granted needed to find understanding

But it will not further the education and sustainability of the human race for its a pointless question

Got life? USE IT

and i did say sorry at the very first line

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Yes, I agree we will have to disagree at this point, for we do not just go away and disappear when we leave our suits or husks behind. We go on, and return to the level of plane that is our home, and review our lives, and whatever assignments we had chosen, and possibly, as my friend in his nde did, connect with our larger soul body, our HS. From that point on we may learn, work and do many things, and choose our next incarnational moment, which may or may not be on earth. I actually have some of my own memories from a past live that was not on earth and from a different race of nordic, with a very strong sense of belonging and connectedness, and brief glimpses of the other side. I met and experienced my HS as a preschool child, traumatized by the realization that this world was a very negative place, after watching vietnam on the tv, and was told by my wise and mature adult self, (something I have never forgotten and marveled at as a child) that I didn't have to return here and that I'd chosen to come.

Though apparently for much of my experiences, I've not chosen to have as many memories as some, only some, and have done much of this intuitively, with a blind on. We are all ever so much more than this, and our Higher Selves exist outside the matrix, and we are but a part of the whole. I'm very happy to not have learnt through some bodies dogma what is determined and often erroneous about life and soul. I've read and studied and moved away from negative messages to be found in other systems of thought and learn through experiential life. Also, I have to say, each step, when something seems to be blocking me to reach or see the next, somebody seems to enter with that very knowledge I am struggling to learn as the next step.

Edit to add: another memory that has stayed with me since childhood, that came to me then was of actually shooting down into my body, like a ray of light, and then experiencing a warm, connected cozy sensation with a warm glow briefly, and it was like being cradled to be in the womb. And at no point in that experience did I not feel like myself, or the self one is during zen mind, yet a separtate and distinct person as well. I actually have some memories of being an infant, one that was quite early, when I was placed on a pink blanket, with my head sloping down, and the freshly sprinkled mowed prickly grass poking me, and I had actually thought the blanket was placed on another portion of my grandmothers property, near a drop, and was screaming for this man, my father, to pick me up, I'm scared. And then a big flash. I told my mother about it when I was a child and we found the photo that was taken. I was 6 weeks old by the date on that photo. And numerous other moments. At no point from beaming down, in infanthood, childhood, and adulthood have I not felt like "me". Even in that past life memory, I was myself.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mystiq why are we always on at the same time. So very strange. Anyway, as a scholar of religion in my spare time, i found that the older eastern religions cite the higher self when referencing enlightenment and reincarnation. In their contexts the higher self is the tally system for karma, the "checklist" of planned life experiences done and undone if you will.

the higher self can be reached directly through meditation and i am assuming after enough, day-to-day connection. The higher self does not technically have its will because it is tied inexplicably to each individual. So in other words, we choose to exist, just as we choose to live, what we do for a living, what we eat and so on. and all the while our karma is being tallied on the checklist. Or so the hindus and Buddhists say. It raises a question though. If we choose our own path to existence, why then would the gods create the higher selves in the first place if they were not necessary.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
You guys almost seem outraged that I dare call you human. Hints of ego me thinks! Please guys, build a bridge and get over yourselves!

Being called a Star Seed, has nothing to do with being human. Of course were are human, that is a concept that you are going trying to simplify a larger concept into a nut or bolt.

It is the spirit inside the human body, the time machine if you will, and the reaction of that spirit inside the human body and how the application happens that is the tell tale signs.

It is for the individual to identify with a different source of spirit than just in side this system here on earth. However if you so not believe you have a separate part of yourself besides the body, well, how does a person deal with that.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
Also has anyone experienced muscle vibrations? I dont mean epilepsy or seizures. I am not sure they are even vibrations per se, its like they have their own pulse. They started

Yes I do, and send the energy to your community, I think of myself like a step down transformer of higher vibration to lower vibration.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
You indeed do just die and go away "sad but true"

Ok, I chose this one cause everything you wrote was something else that was taught to you.

Try that again, but this time, you can not say something unless you say who told you that thing you say, and or it is something you have directly experienced.

Because you are making alot of assumptions which might not be true. Now in the above case, you are wrong. There are many cases of people not just going away. There are Yogi's for example who have dies and their bodies do not rot. And then one day they look like they are a young boy, and then bam, they blink out into light. So that is a little abnormal right? It is not the norm, but your statement is an absolute, but it is not absolute.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I try to bring people up a level because i have alot of absorbed energy to spare. However, I have not found a way to transfer it just by will. It requires physical contact with another person.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The only thing I believe is different about our HS, is that in a sense its as if there are many parts of ourselves, learning different lessons, simultaneously, in different planes or timelines, speeding up our development, our abilities to learn everything, as we are doing. Also other people and their testimonies also speed up our developments and lessons, for if we're open to others instead of instantly assuming anyone not fitting into the norm of society's values is crazy or delusional, and even from those going through various traumas, and treat everyone, good and bad as our teachers, and look at our harder moments as learning lessons, also those of others too, and thank the one who brought that lesson to us, on a higher level, forgiving and realizing this was a gift of advancement, then we greatly speed up our learning and reach the higher levels faster.

Our HS will become ourselves, when we all join together, we will be complete, yet still be us. Perhaps this is akin to what we think of as angels, though they may still be a separate creation. Citicenc made 3 wonderful threads concerning his lifetime experiences with his HS since childhood: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was like reading something I had known all along but merely forgotten, and while doing the dishes this amazed confused feeling came over me, "Why, how could I have forgotten such a basic thing?"
Well, earth is the reason.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by Annee
I have found that many Starseeds have that arrogant factor. I believe it is because we really are from a more evolved consciousness - - it really isn't arrogance - - we plain and simple are superior. But we have to keep it toned down - - just as you would in dealing with a child.

Arrogance is a judgement and subjective, and carries a vibration that does more harm than good. We need star seeds to be out there and doing their thing, not placating people. Wow, we have a different idea here on star seeds and their nature.

He will learn, Star Seeds can stick up for themselves.

You can call it what ever you want. But we are "superior" simply by knowledge and experience of time beyond those on earth - and that is meant in a positive way. Our knowledge is greater - our energy is higher - our mission is critical.

That has nothing to do with our nature. Our nature sees "inside" people - it sees their need - their fear - their loneliness - their passion etc. These are like tools to understand them - - to help "lift" them up to awareness.

I have run into this Ego quality a lot. A poster here said he had that Ego quality - but suppressed it. Do not make him/her feel guilty again - - that he/she is wrong to have that quality - - because it is right. It may not be you - but it is right for some.

I was born this way. I have ALWAYS known. I went through many levels of adjustments in maturing. As a young child I wanted to "melt into the walls" - because I didn't understand yet. As I grew - I felt the need to be sweet - loving - compassionate to others - - - even if I suffered - - because it was never about me. It has never been about me. But that touch of Ego - that I did not understand gave me the strength to keep fighting. You can not be benevolent without strength.

However - I do not believe we all come from the same Energy Consciousness "Lineage" - - - so One does not fit all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
I try to bring people up a level because i have alot of absorbed energy to spare. However, I have not found a way to transfer it just by will. It requires physical contact with another person.

In your mind - lasso them with a rope (I use a red rope). Envision a ladder - and pull them gently up the ladder.

Of course that is symbolic. I also envision their mind opening - letting go of the restraints of this dimension - see the beauty in them - loving them - their energy increasing etc. Never judge them. Sometimes if they are scared - I envision their loved ones on the ground under them encouraging them.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That was me and thanks. Ego would probably be one of the worst things for us in these circumstances. Memories that we have, thousands of experiences from dozens maybe hundreds of lives and deaths. That is too much for a mind to have access to and expect a person to not use it wrongly. Even if it were for good, think of a superman that could not control his might. We have a different power, the knowledge of mere existence, I dont trust my ego with that.

Now as far as I am concerned, when my entire current being is ready to accept it. Then and only then will I allow myself to think any differently than being a simple person with a slight experience advantage.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.examiner.com... are-in-cognitive-dissonance

'nuff said.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well one way out of ego is to perhaps know that we're learning and that there are many others with so much higher teachings to bring us, so we're really back a lot further than we think.
As well, that life review gives pause, for I think its hard to realize that aside from our interactions with others and this world that may have been negative, we also have so many opportunities and moments that have been wasted. I've read that people chosing hard deals in third world countries are being punished. And many believe in Karma. I believe in forgiveness and forgiving everyone and seeking to ensure there is no debt, that you let that go and embrace all as a learning lesson and thank your greatest teachers, that hard moment is one! I was upset when I was on Sleepers forum, Lou Baldwin's and read about this perfect earth and this concept that higher level ets punish negative people by putting them in third world harsh situations. This was a lovely cop out. What a nice thought.

I see it differently. I believe that they are on the path of Kings, and often old souls, and that we as a whole need to work on our lessons, to help bring earth into a equal, more positive state. We need to be sensitive to the suffering of others and seek to overcome it. As well, if I were to think of the worlds greatest saint right now, it may not be from one who thinks they're the most awake or aware, and a very good teacher. Instead I think of a little girl in India, as in the City of Joy, book I read, who chooses to become a prostitute, believing she's forgoing Heaven according to her faith's teachings, to feed her baby brother because she cannot watch him suffer any longer. That girls a great hero, though we need to work at taking away a framework where that injustice can even happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join