It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Annee

... So Annee, get yer' gun!

- I visit a couple sites where we do group meditations to create awareness and increase energy. They talk about how to spread the word etc.

Since ATS seems to be sensitive to this subject - for some reason that is beyond me - Spooky should maybe create an off-site web site of his own - - for the direction he wants to go.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Venus014

If they think you crazy then they are most likely NOT starseeds.
Usually starseeds identify themselves by their interests and outlook. They are pretty easy to spot. Most starseeds to have problems with the paranormal.
I have theories as to why, but as for now, they are just theories.

what is your theory why do you have paranormal problems is it cause your not from earth

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

No, it never meant to be a calling an "Arms to War" thread, Annee. It was a thread meant to gather Starpeople and to spread the word.

The word is spreading already, ever since this very thread was up.

Hey I am a Starseed - a very "grounded one" - - but I found it kind of offensive.

Just saying - - from one of your own.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Would it be appropriate to organise a StarSeed 'Meet'?
The very idea of having so much positive energy in one
place on the Earth should show the 'normal' ones that a
change has occurred.

Sorry about the jibe annee... it was meant in fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

change has occurred.

That's not a bad idea. Yes, it could be a good start.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

change has occurred.

Sorry about the jibe annee... it was meant in fun.

Oh NO problem. I thought it was funny.

I realize I'm not your "PC" Starseed. But I have been doing this all my life - long before there were any books on it - - and certainly no internet.

I've always been connected - always received message - always been guided. I have always known I was a "teacher" of sorts - - and even as a small child I was visualizing pulling people up a ladder - one rung at a time.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
I do not get this starseed thing

so are starseed people aliens? or humans? or something both? i am confused

It's sort of a simple concept, but tough for us humans to absorb due to our conditioning over the years.

Earth is ready to move into the next vibration or level. It's inhabitants need to make a choice ... Good or Evil, Service to Self or Service to Others, or however you want to name it. If you have been religious, then it's judgement, but I don't care for that, because no one judges you but you.

So we are here, on the verge of the choice... all the while the darkness/evil/illuminati have been doing their work attempting to derail Earth's progression. Forces were needed to come in to 'hold the light' or to raise the vibration and allow Earth to evolve. These light forces have been incarnation for eons, but now more light than ever is needed, so from what I've gathered, there are around 65 million Wanderers or Starseeds here. We are flesh and blood and are just like everyone else, but we have volunteered from another place to incarnate here to help.

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.
www.lawofone.info...

I'd recommend all those insisting on bashing this thread and it's idea, to just mellow out. If you don't like reading it, don't read it. No one wants to force anything on anybody. Believe, don't believe. But if we could ask just one thing of you, please be happy. As lame and la la as it sounds, it helps more than you know. Laugh, hug your family, love your pets ... why insist on bringing more gloom to an already gloomy world?
Focus on yourself and look deep inside, you may end up surprised at what you see.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by blujay]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well you got me spot on with all the symptoms.

Now why do you think i come from the stars ? Just because i long for home ? Couldn't it just be death i'm sometimes longing for ? The sweet sweet thought of peace from not only this planet, but the universe as whole.

I'm tired of beeing burned. Why can't the sun just BE NICE NOMATTER HOW CLOSE YOU GET.?

Starpeople? You can associate alot of words with anyone. We're transformers, transforming into wormturds with the help of our fellow worms. Dosn't sound as sellable, but nonetheless it's fitting. THE SOON-TO-BE-WORMTURDS, walking round a bowl of crap, making noises and DOOOING STUUFF...

Love you all, when i'm not busy hating you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Doublepost! Excuse me. . I'm only an upcoming wormturd trying to make it in the world.

The one and only IT!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by JustAThought]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
1) The time is crucial now, as this planet has to be Ascended.

2) It will strengthen our positions here and raise the positive vibration (our purpose here).

3) I'm not talking about making yet another spiritual New Age mambo jumbo community. I'm talking about spreading the word. On a language all can understand.

4) Starpeople need to connect and to work together. We need to find each other and get together to raise the vibration of this planet.

5) We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

Good point all, Spooky Fox Mulder, we do need to Raise our Vibrations by any means possible, and we do need to connect with others like us. I have already done this, I met the first person like me in an internet forum, a good place to meet people, and we have been writing ever since. She is a lot like me, same messed up childhood, same parental issues, same lonely feeling, same memories of another world. Since that time I have met other Star Children, and lot of them. Many formerly asleep people are waking up every day. The people on Earth will be Ascended soon, whether you believe in it or not. Not all will be able to do this, religious types come to mind with their closed off mindset, and evil folks, killers and rapists, child abusers and wife beaters will most likely either stay here on Earth as it goes through it's birth pangs, or they will Ascend and then "fall" once again. Only a peaceful mind, free of distractions, fully open to all possibilities, and at peace with themselves will make it through. Think of it like this:

You will "die" in an instant and be free of your human body. All people will be like this, only the elite rich who are underground will be safe from the destruction, and they will not last for long. There will be beings that will try to get us all to follow them, to go to where they want us to go, but we all have to remember that we will be free at last to do whatever we wish to do...to go anywhere we wish to go. This will be our chance to escape the cycle you all have heard me speak of so much.

Don't pay any attention to any so called "Leaders" for they may lead you down the wrong path...this goes from ministers to teachers to doctors, remember, they read books on their field, and believe only what they read. When you actually see ET, do not freak out and shoot him, and use your brain and intuition to decide whether they want to help, or control. Remember, many will call them "demons," and "agents of Satan" and this is just not the case. Many ET beings look just like we do, and function like we do, with a few small differences.
They have a high technology that is far above what we can envision. They can walk through a solid wall, and make things happen right before your eyes. They are able, if they want, to beam up every weapon on Earth inside 20 minutes. Mankind/Womankind will not be destroyed, for we are important to all aliens, at least that which is our soul is important. I believe the women of Earth will know what to do, and for me, I am going with them. The new world has already been created, it awaits us...let us not destroy this one. For the ones assigned to teach, let us not teach that we are Gods, and let us teach them to take care of their home. Let us never teach them to manufacture weapons of any kind, but to love each other. Love conquers all things, it is the strongest force in the universe. Thanks for listening.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014
world? My friends would think me totally crazy if I told them to increase the love and what

Might be time for new friends, and if they think you are a little crazy it might actually make you a better friend since they will know who to turn to if they themselves feel a shift.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I spoke about the ascension when first on this site and after going away and thinking about it, decided it didnt serve a purpose.
Its like when man started to evolve and loose his tail it just happens.
Hey man look my tails dropping off somethings going on man lets start debating.
Hey man whats happening to all the red-heads they all disappearing man
Its weird man lets debate.
Hey man how come we all seem to be getting clever and inventing stuff man whats going on with our brains man lets debate.
Starseeds,indigo whatever, its natural evolution just let it silently[Evolve]
Talking about it like some homework subject essay doesnt do this process justice and rather than giving it foundation ,undermines what may or may not be going on.
If it is underway its not going to be evident in the world population now, as a form of historical record you got to give it time lets not debate.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
1) In what sense do you mean to ascend the planet, how do you hope to achieve this?

2) Would you be kind enough to explain this "positive vibration" - what frequency does it operate at, can it be harmful to any form of life including plant?

Joke, I see that no one else has addressed this, because I suspect that they are reading between the lines and knowing that you have a motive. However I will try to explain this to my understanding which is possibly flawed.

First, you should watch Alex Collier, his original interview from 1994 or so. You do not need to believe everything, however he did forecast 911 further out than almost anyone. Now in there he states that whole universe is increasing in vibration, this is natural, everything moves up, and new things start, example once there was 21 dimensions and entities who have access to 21 now see a new 22nd dimension.

So the increase in vibration is a given, this is not a permission thing that needs to gotten. So what is the problem, right? Why not just let it happen. Because this planet has regressives on it, ET's who cannot go higher than 4th. And they are not happy about this and they live here. And they derive a benefit from our energies, because humans who are by in large ignorant of this, the have inter-dimensional access, and broadcast emotion all the way up to the top dimension. It is part of our genetics, possibly what we got when we were hacked together by the Anunnaki.

Now another channel, channeling the Merlin energy talks about these regressives, and they arrive here and blast the planet with polarized light, and strip off 10 DNA strands, and retro-virus our DNA system with a block at the base of your skull. Find your spine, and trace to where it meets the skull. If you push in hard, you will feel a small hard little bone structure. That blocks certain emotions, and from your two hemispheres from communicating properly, and amps up your emotions. According to the Merlin energy.

So because of this tampering humans are not living properly, with interconnectedness. Our energy is not allowed to be what it should be like the humans elsewhere, because the DNA was modified a long time ago. This has been done against our the permission of those already here on this planet.

Why does this matter. Because it is a consciousness blob on the universe. If you look at the universe and consciousness, say the Earth has a consciousness, and the Sun, and all natural planets, and tree etc., then think of a perfect white painting where everything mostly stays white, because it elevates together.

To use Alex Colliers analogy, the earth is false being held down consciously, by the intense manipulation here. It is not normal for humans for example to kill so many of ourselves. I mean it happens, but it is false. And that has been going on for centuries on this planet, say like WWII where alot of negative emotion was released which this 4D regressive have harvested, and love, and the planet has also been affected.

So as Alex Collier suggested, the planet is not happy about this. Because now the planet is a dark spot on that nice white canvas. And the problem is this. And the universe keeps ascending, the planet starts to look like a drop of black ink on a vertical white canvas. And there is a point there that drop of black ink will tear off from the universe that is moving forward and force a duplication of the universe with that earth on it, and there will be an earth on the other universe minus everything that is not high enough vibration to go, and in our universe we will be here alone, virtual eternity slaves of the 4D regressives, with no one else here in the universe with us. That is the concept as presented.

Basically this energy has to be shaken off, even if the Earth is to move up. Which at this point is doubtful. So the star seeds were send here, and the Indigos to try to advert this. If they can raise the vibration of the planet by raising the consciousness of the people on it to the fact they have been manipulated, and stuck in a cyclic state of reincarnation never to move forward and basically manipulated into killing themselves and others in order to feed this force, well that would do it, maybe some calamitities, and some natural disasters, but well, everyone still goes and we leap frog right over these 4D regressives to 5D space.

Now, there is another solution as well. These 4D regressives can be dislodged from the planet, and then those that do not want to elevate their consciousness to a state to exist on 5D, can be taken in physical form to a future 3D space and live on a new planet much like our own. This has been suggested, and some contactees still claim this is actually under way.

What people need to consider, is that the rapture might well be true as mentioned in the bible where people disappear. However, it might not be the Indigos and Star Seeds, and others who wish to have the new paradigm that go, but basically those that are incapable to hold vibration with the planet as it ascends when these regressives are taken off, and who's consciousness cannot move quick enough to resonate with the new earth vibration.

Now, you might say this is crazy. Well you might want to check the progression of the Schumann Resonance.

Schumann Resonance Changes

The Earth will ascend. You and no one will stop it. It is time to get on board and assist, or get a new planet to live on. The cork will not be held under water any longer. This is not something we are doing, it is something we are trying to undo, in an area that is really hard to believe for many Star Seeds as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I believe the women of Earth will know what to do, and for me, I am going with them. The new world has already been created, it awaits us...let us not destroy this one. For the ones

One time I would agree with you, however lately I look around here in North America and women by in large seem to have take on a masculine energy, and I am little concerned it has blocked their intuitive feminine side, as where more and more males seem to be more and more intuitive. So do not discount the males by any means.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
I do not get this starseed thing

It's sort of a simple concept, but tough for us humans to absorb due to our conditioning over the years.

autowrench: No, we are not "aliens," that word or term would mean we came here from somewhere other than Earth. We may have done this at one time, but we incarnate into human bodies, we look like our Father so we will be accepted, and we do what other humans do on the outside, and do what we do on the inside. As a small child I played with the Spirits of six soldiers that I once served with. I thought nothing of this, but my Mother, who is a deeply religious person, became convinced they were demons, and that I was possessed. This ended in a Christian version of an exorcism, which actually did nothing but turn my Mother against me forever. She completely disowned me in 1987, and died alone. I still see, and speak with the dead.

Earth is ready to move into the next vibration or level. It's inhabitants need to make a choice ... Good or Evil, Service to Self or Service to Others, or however you want to name it. If you have been religious, then it's judgement, but I don't care for that, because no one judges you but you.

autowrench: I fully agree with you on this, it is already happening. Just two nights ago, on the 5th of June, I, and several other people felt a dimensional shift take place. the next day, and the day after, had changed, everything was peaceful now, as opposed to the day before. I don't think this was the first time this has happened. I like what you said, Service to Self or Service to Others, for these are the only two choices a person can make, you are either one, or the other, there is no "grey area" here.

So we are here, on the verge of the choice... all the while the darkness/evil/illuminati have been doing their work attempting to derail Earth's progression. Forces were needed to come in to 'hold the light' or to raise the vibration and allow Earth to evolve. These light forces have been incarnation for eons, but now more light than ever is needed, so from what I've gathered, there are around 65 million Wanderers or Starseeds here. We are flesh and blood and are just like everyone else, but we have volunteered from another place to incarnate here to help.

autowrench: Why is it then that we are always "labelled?" Just one intelligent conversation will make you out to be crazy to some, and any psych doctor will label you with one of the mental illness they have in their bag of tricks. Why is it that only the Women are open to the message most of the time? Way are the men like they are, and why are they so closed minded most of the time.

We are many, but when the time comes, will anyone listen to us? We teach Love and abundance for all, TPTB teach war and hunger for all. We seek not to control, TPTB are all about control. Can the reader guess what it is TPTB want to control? It is not your human body, friend. It is your power source, your immortal spirit. TPTB know beyond doubt that if we ever break free of them and awaken, there will be no stopping us. TPTB will do anything, anything at all to keep us in the dark, and use our power for their own agenda. And our blood for human sacrifice to their Gods. Every Generation has a war under it's belt, and now war seems to be a never ending thing. TPTB are trying to make us all slaves to them, sucking at the tit of government for everything. It has to stop.

I'd recommend all those insisting on bashing this thread and it's idea, to just mellow out. If you don't like reading it, don't read it. No one wants to force anything on anybody. Believe, don't believe. But if we could ask just one thing of you, please be happy. As lame and la la as it sounds, it helps more than you know. Laugh, hug your family, love your pets ... why insist on bringing more gloom to an already gloomy world?
Focus on yourself and look deep inside, you may end up surprised at what you see.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by blujay]

Good advice. I notice a lot of time and effort is spend on derailing threads and spreading disinformation in threads like this one. These people are not agents, (I once thought they were agents) but if that were the case, this forum would not be online. What they are is people, just like you. they have read books, and thought out theories just like we do. they are just on a different path, or they are very young souls trying to find their way Home in the darkness. The true test is yet to come. I am ready, prepared. Are you, friend?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAThought

I'm tired of beeing burned. Why can't the sun just BE NICE NOMATTER HOW CLOSE YOU GET.?

autowrench: Actually, the Sun is the same everywhere in this system. The Sun shield that as once in place has been altered, and is disintegrating. If you were to stand on Jupiter, in the proper vibrational level that is, the Sun would look the same, only closer, and would be only as warm as the program allowed it to be.

Love you all, when i'm not busy hating you.

autowrench: It is the same emotion, only a different polarity of the same thing. I love every one on the planet, I just do not like most of them.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

autowrench: A very good post, SoulOrb, and I happen to agree with most of the words. The planet is angry, and I for one do not blame Her for being this way. Look at what mankind has done to Her. I too have watched and listened to Alex Collier, and I believe he is on the up and up on these things. There are others too, but the ones that always do it for money are not the ones who know. People like Bill Cooper told us truths, and he was murdered for it.

So the increase in vibration is a given, this is not a permission thing that needs to gotten. So what is the problem, right? Why not just let it happen. Because this planet has regressives on it, ET's who cannot go higher than 4th. And they are not happy about this and they live here. And they derive a benefit from our energies, because humans who are by in large ignorant of this, the have inter-dimensional access, and broadcast emotion all the way up to the top dimension. It is part of our genetics, possibly what we got when we were hacked together by the Anunnaki.

I agree with most here. I do think ET can go a lot higher in the dimensions, but I agree the Greys cannot. the beings that control our leaders live on the fourth dimension, also the place of the dead. We are heading for the fifth dimension, which will place us above them.

To use Alex Colliers analogy, the earth is false being held down consciously, by the intense manipulation here. It is not normal for humans for example to kill so many of ourselves. I mean it happens, but it is false.

I agree, Earth is being actively held down, as are we of the human race. And it is not a normal thing to kill each other, this was taught us by the Annunaki "Gods" when they were last here on Earth. As was the search for Gold. Neither is a natural thing. And it is false, this is true. We live in a created, programable matrix, and only we can devise a means of escape.
there is another factor also, and that is Montauk. The Montauk experiments was able to record the matrix on computer, and duplicate it, then they fed it back into the matrix until it duplicated and caused another timeline, different from the Christ timeline we were originally one. These timelines do cross once in awhile, and each time we have a chance to go back to the original. I have to believe that the Montauk people are trying to repair what they have done. I also have to believe the Annunaki will try to repair the damage they have caused. With all this favor, we cannot lose.

The Earth will ascend. You and no one will stop it. It is time to get on board and assist, or get a new planet to live on. The cork will not be held under water any longer. This is not something we are doing, it is something we are trying to undo, in an area that is really hard to believe for many Star Seeds as well.

Not for this one. I came here this time in 1953, and have always known that we would someday rise to a new level. I believe I was with the first Starseeds to come here. Since that time millions of us have incarnated here on Earth...we each have a mission, and although we are blind to what it truly is, we always seem to teach others, and to gain a lot of knowledge in all fields of study, especially those dealing with the occult and the supernatural, for this is a part of us. I raised two children who are Starseeds. One is a healer, and master of many trades, the other is a master of managing people, and both test far above most in intelligence and aptitude. This is not to brag, it is just a fact. See, each generation is a little more awake, is a little closer to the Creator. the power in these children is great, and will someday activate. when this happens, look out control freaks and rich elite, you days are numbered as I write this. Our governmemt, along with other world leaders, have made deals with beings who do not have our best interest in mind. Light Beings came here after, and all they desired was an end to the killing and nuclear devices, which was politely refused.

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

autowrench: Oh, I would never do that, after all, I am a man myself. And you are right about the masculine energy. This is cause and effect of women being held down for so long. I think down deep inside, the women are still afraid of being labeled again, no one of them wants to be burned at the stake. All I am saying is that women are smarter than most men, and have a quicker reaction time, and always use the right brain, while most men dwell in the left brain. Men and Women are but two polarities of the same energy source, cannot have one without the other.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The info I've gotten is that there are difft races of beings from difft dimensions (& difft planets) that have incarnated here in both human & other life forms. It seems that our "higher selves" are still in our "home" dimension & are projecting our consciousness (or a part of it) into this hologram. Since we are still tapped into a higher dimension, we get information from there, which is aka psychic ability.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join