It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
Is this the kind of thing that people are actually drawn to? I posted once to give my two cents, and came back to reply to anyone that might have replied to me and I find 59 pages

Apparently, cause you found us, and well had to put your two cents in as well, welcome to the thread, and making it 60 pages.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
souls sparks on a mission, trapped for NOW in a physical experience.

Some are trapped more than others. I don't like that big list, of course Star Seeds do not like to be defined period. I am one of those 35% males by the way.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Its been 62 years now

There we go, this was what I was trying to pry out earlier. So what? What does 62 years have to do with anything. Still married? Original partner? Did you have a divorce? Did you become estranged from your kids? Overcome alcoholism?

I mean how does one weight each life experience, the ones you had against mine, it means nothing. Time means nothing. Age means nothing. Time in recognition means nothing. So honestly, this 62 years thing is just plane wrong, it is a false sense of linear progression.

I will tell you what, lets check the cabalistic oracle, and see what you are made of, link below. You do yours and post back here.

Here is my cabliastic:

900: VALIENT, WARRIOR, CROSS, DECORATIONS
60: WIDOWHOOD
3: MYSTICISM, PLATONIC LOVE, DAYDREAMS

the 900 is what I came here with, think of the colors of paint in my painters box.
60 is the circumstances of my life.
3 is the goal of this life.

And by the way, this matches my numerology as well, I am a full 3. I guess I communicated well on my way in, but things here to be more of an issue for me.

CABALISTIC

Honestly, this 62 year things is a false bravado. Lets compare nuts and bolts.

- - I'm not new at this. But - I also acknowledge not every Starseed comes from the same lineage.

They do, do they? Interesting. Did not know the universe was so small.

I don't want to suppress those that do.

Honestly. Wow. Thank you for not suppressing me.

Not acting arrogant - - but a sense of being light years evolved from this dimension.

Glad to see there is no arrogance here.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Wow! LordKnox - - you sure sound like a Classic fit.

Serious Question: do you find yourself being a bit arrogant? Don't know why - and try to tone it down?

The only thing we are speaking to here Anne, is this. My original statement was that this was judgemental, and Lord Knox's post was in no way arrogant to me.

If you cannot see that this is judgemental, and in a way attacking to this person, honestly we do not have anything to discuss, and any discussion is just further energy into a void.

----------------------------------------------

Your perception is your perception. And completely off from anything I was perceiving or meant.

And NO - I am not being judgmental and attacking someone. And NO - I did not feel his/her post was arrogant.

I am an Energy Empath. I felt a presence and a frustration coming from this poster. I felt a strong energy - - that sense of KNOWING - - that had been beaten down. But it couldn't be beaten down because it is too strong - - it had a SENSE of Arrogance - - a SENSE of Superiority. And he/she needed to feel OK about that.

You do your thing - your way.

I will do my thing - my way.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Its been 62 years now

There we go, this was what I was trying to pry out earlier. So what? What does 62 years have to do with anything. Still married? Original partner? Did you have a divorce? Did you become estranged from your kids? Overcome alcoholism?

Oh and there is so much much much more.

It simply means I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. What else would it mean?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just thought I would share some things that helped me wake up. I cut out low vibrational foods & beverages that hinder the awakening process. For ex, I stopped eating meat, drinking fluoridated water, alcohol, & sodas.

Have other star-seeds noticed a sensitivity to wheat &/or dairy products?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

felt a strong energy - - that sense of KNOWING - - that had been beaten down. But it couldn't be beaten down because it is too strong - - it had a SENSE of Arrogance - - a

You determined it had to be beaten down? Who are you to decide that?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

felt a strong energy - - that sense of KNOWING - - that had been beaten down. But it couldn't be beaten down because it is too strong - - it had a SENSE of Arrogance - - a

You determined it had to be beaten down? Who are you to decide that?

Did you miss the part where I said I am an Energy Empath? I did not decide anything - - I FELT it!

I was not talking to you anyway. So move along.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by obilesk
59 PAGES?!?!?!?!?

Is this the kind of thing that people are actually drawn to? I posted once to give my two cents, and came back to reply to anyone that might have replied to me and I find 59 pages worth of talk about imaginary soulalienpeople?? For those that will flame me saying "If you don't like it, you don't have to read it or post here", I will say "Your right!". I will go away now. Wow 59 (!) freakin pages lolololol

There is no need to flame you. In fact I feel that flaming you would be to encourage more useless posts. If what's happening right now is not seen nor felt by you then at least notice something is happening. It would behoove you to at least TRY and understand.

Do you see or feel a future? I do and many many more do as well. The amount of people that have been drawn to me in the past year has been amazing. I have people tell me "I haven't been able to speak to someone on this level in a long time" ALL the time now when only three years ago it never happened. I see, feel and know something that wasn't there before and it started before I came to this forum.

What you don't realize is when you ask if this is the sort of thing people are drawn to, then I have to say yes.. BUT what you don't grasp is that some people are DRIVEN by it. It's not a need to feel like you're part of a club, it's not a bunch of "geeks" sitting behind their computer feeling like they can fit in finally..

There's a truth here and truth is always shielded/obfuscated by fear,lies and personal trappings... Your post feels like it's fear driven and you don't even realize it.

Or maybe I'm just a weirdo who just likes to post random drivel in another weirdos thread....

b

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It simply means I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. What else would it mean?

I guess that is all subjective Annee, maybe not in this life comparison, and you might have fallen off the Turnip Truck long after KingKnox, most of us leave our stuff behind when we come here. I have decided I do not care to read your things anymore, you are insecure about yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I rarely drink alcohol. Avoid all flouride and aspartime, lean towards fruit and veggies a lot, and try to avoid all red meat. But I need dairy products, especially not healthy without good quality yogurt, and nibble on cheese for protein. Nor will coffee go. I am experimenting with using my blender that I added magnetic strips too, to make ormus. I do try to avoid wheat products as much as I can, maybe a sensitivity to it.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I guess that is all subjective Annee, maybe not in this life comparison, and you might have fallen off the Turnip Truck long after KingKnox, most of us leave our stuff behind when we come here. I have decided I do not care to read your things anymore, you are insecure about yourself.

You seem to be having a lot of personal issues.

That is not leaving stuff behind.

I'm insecure?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

One thing I have learned from dealing with ET's Annee, is that it is not polite to ping someone without asking.

Do it again, we got a problem, I will find someone who speaks your language, I keep my vibration high. Empath you might be, however as far as KingKnox goes, I did not see him give permission, and I sure as heck did not either.

We have been looking for the problem on this thread, maybe we have found it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

One thing I have learned from dealing with ET's Annee, is that it is not polite to ping someone without asking.

Do it again, we got a problem, I will find someone who speaks your language, I keep my vibration high. Empath you might be, however as far as KingKnox goes, I did not see him give permission, and I sure as heck did not either.

We have been looking for the problem on this thread, maybe we have found it.

Oh Gawd - now threats! And I'm insecure?

Do what you gotta do.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Do what you gotta do.

Annee, an empath needs to attune to a persons signature. That is supposed to have permission. This is only fair. You by your own admission have acted not only with KingKnox this way, but with others in the past.

This is the wrong energy. I am please asking you, to stop intruding on people, and participate in the forums without doing this, or if you have no control over your higher self, than to at least not use it in discussion.

Is that not fair? Honestly? Are we not trying to build a better world, moving violence and subversion of free will to the Astral Plane is no better than here in physical.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Do what you gotta do.

It's actually threatening for you to ping soulorb so I have to ask..
WHY would you? what would be your point?

I meant to keep quiet but transparency on issues like this are needed.

b

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Do what you gotta do.

It's actually threatening for you to ping soulorb so I have to ask..
WHY would you? what would be your point?

I meant to keep quiet but transparency on issues like this are needed.

b

I don't believe in pinging anyone without permission.

Perhaps they pinged me when I responded to the first post - - then I simply asked a question. And the poster answered my question.

The poster had the right not to respond.

Don't you people have anything else to do?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Funny, that's a statement I would have expected you to say in response to soulorb.

The games people play is baffling sometimes.. most the time actually.

b

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Funny, that's a statement I would have expected you to say in response to soulorb.
b

I see you are quite perceptive there as well Bspiracy......

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

b

Dude! I don't believe in pinging - Period!

Why I got a message - - I don't know. And neither do you - nor does Soulorb.

But you sure don't have any problem with accusations - - do you?

Why are you all wasting all this negative energy?

I'm fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join