It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Arrogance is a judgement and subjective, and carries a vibration that does more harm than good. We need star seeds to be out there and doing their thing, not placating people. Wow, we have a different idea here on star seeds and their nature.

He will learn, Star Seeds can stick up for themselves.

Anything can be put into positive energy. Why are you choosing to put this in negative energy?

Perhaps there are better words then Arrogant - - but it gets attention and most understand what I mean. Those like me - have probably been called on it - and had to suppress it. Yet they KNOW they are meant for something greater that can not be suppressed. They do see it - they need to know it is OK - then because Arrogant can be a distasteful word - - they tone it down to knowledge - experience - or whatever works for them.

It is only a word. I will not fear a word. It is what I perceive it to be - my interpretation of it. As I believe EVERY thought is an action - do you really believe I would give it any negative connotation?

I have no idea what you mean by placating.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Annee
We ARE human beings in the flesh AND this is our world to live in - in this incarnate.

And you are a human being in spirit too... whatever incarnation!

What?.... Not grandiose enough for you?

IRM Out!

How do YOU know? You don't.

It is what YOU choose to believe. Doesn't make it true because it is what YOU believe. It only makes it what YOU CHOOSE to believe.

Why the sarcasm? Do you feel inferior?

On the other hand - - I do know me. I do know my experiences from birth.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I see it differently. I believe that they are on the path of Kings, and often old souls, and that we as a whole need to work on our lessons, to help bring earth into a equal, more
[edit on 6-6-2009 by mystiq]

I just think it is as simple that a high vibrational energy cannot go to India, it gets caught in the lower vibration of the lessons of low vibration in India. The people incarnated there are learning low vibrational lesson. If you take a high vibrational person and place them there, it causes them too much harm. The frequencies have to be matched with the life lessons. One might say that until a more harmonious environment came along, we could not even attract and maintain the higher energies.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
annee, you must really like replying to yourself. But do not argue with him. Let him say what he wants and in time one of you two will be proven correct. Even if neither of you are able to contact the other to gloat about it. One of you will eventually have the smug satisfaction knowing you are right.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yet they KNOW they are meant for something greater that can not be suppressed. They do see it - they need to know it is OK - then because Arrogant can be a distasteful word - -

I simply do not see the need for this. I like the things you have to say, however since you first inferred to KingKnox you found his posts arrogant, I took an exception. I do not know why.

It is like this. If I say I am superior, who is the inferior? If there is an superior, it inferes an inferior. And who ends up thinking they are the inferior person? And why? How does that energy add anything to this thread, nor saying to someone, you writing make you look arrogant. That is subjective, and it is a level over another person as in a statement.

I went to coffee with a person one time. She said, you are such a young soul. I took exception to that internally, actually it ended our friendship a short time later. Behind that statement there was an emotion of posturing, and in my life I try very hard to emulate that of the FOOL card, because I believe that once one completes the cycle, if you can return to that of the fool, and maintain that spirit, it is in creation. Yet she assumed that because I emulated the spirit of a fool, I was a young soul, which in reality in my perception it is an old soul, since i know better.

Saying that he was arrogant in his posts was one of those things. It is a posturing. For example, many men see the colors on my page and sometimes the clothing I wear. Sometimes I will get email insulting me for being gay. I kind of laugh, if people only knew, but anyway, it is their perception.

So what perceptions do you have? How old are you, and are you younger or older the KingKnox. Are you more experienced or less experienced. Are you more spiritual or less spiritual. Who is to know for sure. And does it matter. What is the sum energy of the interaction,

And that is what I was responding to, being critical and inferring he was too high and mighty in his posts, was a comment that does nothing to help the vibration. And for all we know, he is the jesus energy on a holiday, and it is amazing he has toned it down this far. Judgement leads to nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I know some of us are from "somewhere" else. Another clue might be that you care about people, animals & the planet in general, & are interested in spiritual things.

I have received info that souls come from different dimensions & different planets. Some of us may not even be humanoid at all in our "real" home. I started a thread on Icke about cetaceans incarnating here from elsewhere. My info is that some have even assumed human form. You just might be one!

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have a few honest questions to the Starseed/Indigo children.

1. Do you all think 2012 will change everything? Will it be an awakening for you all?

2. So do you have an extremely high IQ, and or do you have psychic traits that you can use? How are you using them?

3. If normal humans are the children and you all are here to save/protect/advance us what are YOU doing towards this cause, or are you living the same normal life pattern as the average human is?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

This could be true, but nonetheless I still see her as far braver and more courageous than most of us who don't wish to be the one to start something or a movement less we be targeted, or find a million rationalizations so we can sleep at night in the midst of this trauma and we should be welcoming these children as the Source Itself come to enlighten us.

And actually, perhaps that is incorrect too. India has a wealth of spiritual knowledge and traditions. I only wish I could learn Sanskrit, to explore what was known and given. Many turn to these for their spiritual advancements. Ingo Swann amongst many finding in these ancient documents the very concept for the dimensions and planes, and how the interpenetrate each other.
Many of his essays are here: www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
And, like the rest of the worlds, it seems that the slave drivers took over teachings that did not lack equality, and introduced the cast system. And from what I understand, we can go back and experience something more difficult to relearn or rediscover more within an experience, or for the benefit of others, for their opportunity to give perhaps. We can also chose to incarnate for another, that wishes to grow and advance. So sometimes we come back to assist with one person.

I remember an nde of a woman and her son was dying of cancer. The day he died, he was drifting in and out of consciousness, mainly out. He was young, only around 7 or 8. Then suddenly, he woke and began to talk to her as if he was an adult, and asked her if she remembered telling him when he was young if he remembered looking over the gate of heaven and saying, "I pick her, that crazy redhead as my mother! Well, yes, but it was a little different. I was a greater light, yet we were close and you asked me to help you reach the next level. So we worked out this experience so you would experience this loss. But its also how you experience the loss, in a way that you grow from and help others with or not." (I'm paraphrasing, yet his words were very similar). Then he told her, that everytime she was about to judge something she had to go to the other side of the bed, (to see it from the others point of view and their struggles and walk). He died shortly afterwards.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

1. Do you all think 2012 will change everything? Will it be an awakening for you all?

I didn't know anything about this until last year, so I guess it's an awakening for us. It seems like there's a shift in consciousness going on. A lot of people are waking up to the lies & deception. For ex, a lot of people don't buy the official stories about JFK or 9/11.

2. So do you have an extremely high IQ, and or do you have psychic traits that you can use? How are you using them?

My IQ is above avg, but I wouldn't say it's "extremely high." I do have 3 graduate degrees, so education has been important. I think what I, personally, am good at is out of the box thinkig, & putting the pieces together & seeing the big picture. I have some psychic ability that I'm trying to improve.

3. If normal humans are the children and you all are here to save/protect/advance us what are YOU doing towards this cause, or are you living the same normal life pattern as the average human is?

I went into law to promote justice for all (I'm esp involved in animal law). I think we sort of feel drawn to areas where we can be a positive influence. I get that just by being here & bringing light & a higher consciousness, we help to raise the frequency. So, even if you're a light being, you're helping just by being here. I bet a lot of people here who are searching for the truth are light-beings, whether you realize what you are exactly or not :-)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I'll answer, not because I think people are born this way, but because people are able to learn to associate themselves with these kinds of energies as they understand more about the nature of their subconscious relation to them and see the large-scale patterns unfolding more rapidly. Chaos in order and order in chaos, like others have said. You can call subconscious intelligences whatever you want, ETs or angels or "Big Man" like some "primitive" cultures, and in Jungian terms your subconscious also includes your emotions, hormones, other physical parts of you, and (by relation) the entire "external" universe.

If ETs really do exist, and are all around us as they appear to be, and yet don't assert themselves over us and just passively leave us alone to do our own things, then they emulate our highest spiritual teachings on Earth (Taoist, Buddhist, Hindu) in non-intervention, seeking to bring us neither good or bad but simply letting us evolve purely on our own and eventually come to our own understanding. Thinking of ETs in this way makes them a concrete symbol for ascending consciousness, and so they are in many ways the modern equivalent of angels.

Lots of people are already awakening to information that the large majority of people have never been aware of. There are many reasons this kind of movement will develop even without seemingly external help. We bring this change ourselves just by the fact that modern society has become so artificial, fake, and devoid of any character, at some point it will become so bad that it will put enough pressure on people to make a great change. Just like what happened in the 1960s, for example. This is the whole concept of duality, like yin and yang, where too much of one thing produces tension that is resolved by its opposite, producing natural balance.

The only real IQ test I ever took, was when I went to elementary school in Florida, I was in the 2nd grade and I scored in the 120-130 range and was placed in a "gifted" class where we actually did lots of tactile things and learned to be more interactive with our environment (I've heard much worse of most of these programs so I guess I got lucky). I don't think "psychic traits" have been formally defined, so I would probably argue you have psychic traits and just don't think of them that way. Anything you know intuitively, for example, and not because you read it in a science journal, or someone else told you about it, etc., but just because you know it intuitively, you know? You might not understand the process you are using, but if you did you would be amazed, it also gave birth to all scientific logic but is not limited to only that. In some situations you can predict the future, so can everyone else. It's just by using this same logic, even if it's intuitive, this is going to happen, which is probably going to cause this, this, and this to happen... etc. Sometimes you learn shortcuts or loopholes or new ways of seeing things, that enhance your ability to predict a sequence of events, but there is always the chance for something totally unpredictable happening. It's also very easy to read people, like you also probably already do to a certain extent.

I don't live a very "normal" life, no. I really can't say very much about it without going into a lot of pretty personal information, but I like seeing society restructured, having its envelopes pushed and revitalized. I might happen to be the guy you see in a public parking lot doing any number of strange and awful things, not caring who is watching, and I'll give you a wink if I see you watching me. But it's what goes on behind so many closed doors (mainly everyones heads!) that is really doing the restructuring. I raise a lot of hell, barely get by with it, all without ever hurting anyone in the process, just to push society's envelopes and make my contribution towards making the cracks in the wall just that much bigger. I'm here, there, and everywhere, and I can barely tell you how I got there half the time. It amazes me sometimes how I still have access to a computer... But technology is an almost omni-present god in our age.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

1, Yes, but not Star Seeds, non Star Seeds.

2. There is intelligence and application of intelligence, intelligence has to be applied to the right system for it to be intelligence.

3, Anchoring energy into the planetary grid, to raise the vibration which elevates others attached to the grid, and as the vibration raises, certain underlying behavior must cease because it is not consistent with the new vibration. Example, if people were intuitive more, then judges know the truth, so criminal cannot lie in court, so it invalidates the court system since hidden truths are instantly known, and the reason for the crime is known as well, so a person can receive the counciling and if society took part in the person going off track, that is knows as well.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

And, like the rest of the worlds, it seems that the slave drivers took over teachings that did not lack equality, and introduced the cast system. And from what I understand, we

Well, I think we need to differentiate between star seed, and normal incarnation. It has been suggested through channelings that environments with harsh vibration life lessons are too low vibration for star seeds, period. It is too damaging for them.

It is like say taking a hot glass and throwing it into cold water, it shatters. The contrast is too great, so you need a energy environment that supports the star seed so that they can anchor the energy and move it through the system

Why is this a problem. Cause we are all gods, including the souls incarnating here. A star seed god, cannot come in here and haul 5 god souls incarnating through lower vibration lessons, because even though they are operating in a lower vibration, they are still god force as well, so just one of them can pull back. They are all equal to the star seed.

So it has to be gently, so the energy come in where there is less change of another god soul pulling or resisting the god soul of the star child.

And this is what I am saying. No matter how developed a Star Seed is, or how high a vibration, or how experienced, they are non the less working against, in my understanding, other gods, who are manifesting right along with them. They might not be aware gods, or just manifesting by default, but nonetheless they are still manifesting and pulling directly against the star seed. So the star seeds requires the right environment. Basically we cannot pull anyone anywhere, we can assist the energy and say, try to float the system gently up.

That is my perception, something I have come to, it could be wrong, however once you accept we are all gods, even the person in a prison cell who is lost and working against society and manifesting as much as a priest, then you see why a star seeds needs to also have the right placement.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I'll answer, not because I think people are born this way, but because people are able to learn to associate themselves with these kinds of energies as they
[edit on 6-6-2009 by bsbray11]

I would press the star button there for your response 20 times, but it will still only give one star. Great post.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Yet they KNOW they are meant for something greater that can not be suppressed. They do see it - they need to know it is OK - then because Arrogant can be a distasteful word - -

I simply do not see the need for this. I like the things you have to say, however since you first inferred to KingKnox you found his posts arrogant, I took an exception. I do not know why.

Absolutely NOT!!!!!!!!!

You are interpreting - not reading.

First off - although I referred to another poster - I intentionally did not personally bring that poster by name into the discussion.

A SENSE of Arrogance is NOT acting arrogantly.

Its a sense that you KNOW something - - that you have KNOWLEDGE beyond what is here. And that KNOWLEDGE is light years beyond this dimension.

We are taught that Arrogance is wrong - - - but if you are truly from a dimension - light years beyond this one - - if you don't have a SENSE of Arrogance that you have a Special Knowledge - - then something is wrong.

Because we are taught in this world Arrogance is wrong - - we suppress it. We beat ourselves up over feeling that way. And that is so wrong. Because it is a natural sense.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

We are taught that Arrogance is wrong - - - but if you are truly from a dimension - light years beyond this one - -

...then you would know why it's important to be humble, not assume ultimate knowledge of what's around you, etc.

Even if you feel superior to other people, you can't feel superior to the mystery that constantly surrounds you, and that should be overbearing, not your sense of self-worth.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I love you Annee, though we disagree at times. But this isn't logical, "A SENSE of Arrogance is NOT acting arrogantly. " Everyone has an ego. There is a healthy ego, which if you're shy or abused, you often develop wounds regarding self-esteem and self-respect, and self-love. However, we should not be focusing on our differences, except for our individual expression of divinity, but on what is the same within us, and learn from each other as much as possible. I just think that often the greatest wisdom comes in listening and some of great teachers can be found in unlikely places, such as hospitals, and shelters. Joni Mitchell had a line I always liked in one of her songs, from her dog eat dog album, "the watchful ones amongst the slaves".

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
59 PAGES?!?!?!?!?

Is this the kind of thing that people are actually drawn to? I posted once to give my two cents, and came back to reply to anyone that might have replied to me and I find 59 pages worth of talk about imaginary soulalienpeople?? For those that will flame me saying "If you don't like it, you don't have to read it or post here", I will say "Your right!". I will go away now. Wow 59 (!) freakin pages lolololol

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My last bit in this enormous thread:

About Star Seeds (Star People) read the article on www.crystalinks.com...

Please read the 1st 2 sentences good!

We are ALL 'star seeds', or 'star people' as we all have lived in many realities in many planetary systems and in higher realms as other life forms. So here we are, star seeds, souls sparks on a mission, trapped for NOW in a physical experience.

This article describes closely what I have experienced for myself allthrough my life.

Brad Steiger's list about Star People:

PHYSICAL:

65% are female: 35% are male
Compelling eyes
Great magnetism and personal charisma
Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
Lower body temperature than the norm
Chronic sinustis
Extra or transitional vertebra
Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors
Swollen or painful joints
Pain in the back of the neck
Adversely affected by high humidity
Survived a life-threatening illness
Involved in a severe accident or trauma

EMOTIONAL:

Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions
Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe
Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance

EXTRATERRESTRIAL EXPERIENCES:

All believe in life on other planets
Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it
At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience
Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light
Telepathic communication with an alien entity - physical or non-physical
They receive some form of communication from a higher source

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES:

Near Death Experiences
Out of Body Experiences

METAPHYSICAL:

Believe in their spirit guides or angel
Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure
An intense religious experience
Believe in a God or creational source of energy
Believe in miracles
Had an invisible playmate as a child
Saw an elf - "wee person" - or "fairy"
Saw a ghost
Aware of parallel existence at this time in other worlds
Contact with deceased loved one
Believe in reincarnation
Have past life memories or / memories from parallel experiences

SKILLS:

Perform healings on themselves and others
Experienced a white light during meditation
Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience
Have made prophetic statements, had prophetic dreams or visions that have come to pass
See auras
Practice automatic writing

Believers and non-believers: follow your own Paths wisely and you will notice at one point that ALL IS ONE!

Peace.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I love you Annee, though we disagree at times. But this isn't logical, "A SENSE of Arrogance is NOT acting arrogantly. " Everyone has an ego. There is a healthy ego, which if you're shy or abused, you often develop wounds regarding self-esteem and self-respect, and self-love. However, we should not be focusing on our differences, except for our individual expression of divinity, but on what is the same within us, and learn from each other as much as possible. I just think that often the greatest wisdom comes in listening and some of great teachers can be found in unlikely places, such as hospitals, and shelters. Joni Mitchell had a line I always liked in one of her songs, from her dog eat dog album, "the watchful ones amongst the slaves".

It is to ME. Maybe its just my own interpretation - - and to me its just a word. If you want to use different terminology - such as Ego - - fine - but it still means the same thing to me.

Its been 62 years now - - I'm not new at this. But - I also acknowledge not every Starseed comes from the same lineage. I don't expect every Starseed to think as I do. I don't want to suppress those that do.

I worked in metaphysical publishing - - Oh Man! If you want to experience Egos and a sense of Arrogance - - that is the place to do it. But - its as I've explained. Not acting arrogant - - but a sense of being light years evolved from this dimension.

However - - my favorite energy was never that way. He has a beautiful - peaceful - energy - - and probably someone you've never heard of. His name is Ron Scolastico. What a gentle soul he is. www.ronscolastico.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Wow! LordKnox - - you sure sound like a Classic fit.

Serious Question: do you find yourself being a bit arrogant? Don't know why - and try to tone it down?

The only thing we are speaking to here Anne, is this. My original statement was that this was judgemental, and Lord Knox's post was in no way arrogant to me.

If you cannot see that this is judgemental, and in a way attacking to this person, honestly we do not have anything to discuss, and any discussion is just further energy into a void.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join