It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

"Light Warriors" or "workers" is another term I have heard used to describe them. Good thread

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Mr Green

Can you please ask him to reproduce it on a private video with views of the important angles that would be needed to prove it is more than just a magic trick?

He did all that in the vid. Nothing was hidden, all could be seen. no tricks. Great care was taken to show nothing was moved by a trick.

link   
reply to post by mystiq

Do you understand though why many of us have a hard time believing any of this when nobody can or will give proof? Wouldnt it be foolish of us just to take everyones word on the matter?

link   
reply to post by argentus

i agree the traits are very human oriented

however there is a huge misunderstanding here

Humans with Alien souls are REINCARNATED

the alien died ages ago, but the soul lives on

get it?

this is provable tho, however incredibly difficult it would be

however proving earth religions true is harder, because there is no real evidence floating in space to back them up *unlike this theory here most likely has*

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Can you get him to let me view it? He can block out his face, voice, whatever. I dont need to know who he is, just see it in a way that it is impossible to fake.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Do you understand though why many of us have a hard time believing any of this when nobody can or will give proof? Wouldnt it be foolish of us just to take everyones word on the matter?

I posted that exact post on page 17 or so.

There is no proof, just spooky language.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

there is no proof at this time possible short of aliens landing telling you its true lol

this topic is based on the subject of REINCARNATION and there is a decent amount of proof for that....

but reincarnated alien souls on earth?? This is a very complicated issue and today 2009 it remains as a Faith like belief

at this point you will have to equate this belief to that of any earth religions because they are essentially unprovable at this point

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I am ok with that. If you just prove to me that aliens actually visit here then I will believe anything else you say about them.

link   

link   
What about the being who only feels a certain amount of the qualities that you posted?
I have bad feelings about most humans, I am usually looking at the stars asking to be taken away, I feel like I do not belong on earth. However, I have no special telekinetic abilities; no ESP, no "super powers." I sometimes feel like I was placed here for other reasons then just to live a simple life...
But where is the proof that this is true? ...They say patience is a virtue, but my curiosity outweighs such an element.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by antmax21]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We are all E.T'S mate, we are all made from star stuff. The very elements that make us come from elsewhere in our vast and infinite universe. Every individual is more unique than we could ever imagine. Saying that only some people are special is, in my opinion, elitism and look where that has placed us!

I myself have often thought that I am different from others in a special way but when I analyze these thoughts I realize that everyone is special, everyone is unique and that buying into theories like this only perpetuates aparthiedism when humanity, no matter where one is from, is one and the same being and needs to be united on all levels in order to progress spiritually and physically.

Selling a diet and lifestyle is to me, just another way to convince people that they are inadequate and need to spend money and subscribe to this way of thinking in order to validate their own existence. We do not! We need only to look inside ourselves to find the true path to enlightenment and not to some outside source telling us how we should act or feel.

I'm sorry my friend, I feel that you have either been duped into selling this lifestyle or are making a quid or two from selling it, but do not worry. I too have been in this position and understand why you subscribe to this point of view. It makes one feel special and that, being human or alien, is probably something that most desire.

I wish you good luck in all of your future ventures no matter what they be, brother.

Wegner

link   

Originally posted by bloodline

you do not KNOW that anymore than those who say your wrong know what they are talking about

your assuming based on your own mental pre-conceptions

like i said, the proof is in an alien space ship

if you really want that proof, get outta your house and try to call them down or something

but how ignorant would someone have to be to ask a Christian to prove God exists? thats simply retarded because its not possible

how ignorant would someone be to demand proof over anything like this? pretty ignorant, imo

thats like demanding LAW Launchers at Wal Mart - hey dummy, they dont sell shoulder mounted missiles at walmart! lol

link   
ATS posters failing to uncover alien-related information does not mean that posters are turning into aliens themselves. C'mon. This is getting ridiculous.

All that Indigo et. al. classification is silly. Do you mean to say that you're "special" just because you share the attitude of your supposed alien or you have an antisocial/different behavior? People have different attitudes. That's what makes us an individual.

Instead of tackling whatever evidence there is in the investigative ufology field, some people are running around with Sci-Fi-Channel/StarTrek/otherMovies badges claiming that they're alien. How can ufology be taken seriously if people are acting and supporting this type of thing.

Then again. It's a free country. Then again this is why ufololgy is mocked.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok... I cant spend my life here. I will just leave with an open offer. If any of you can prove any of this... aliens visiting earth, adbuctions, special abilities due to being inhuman, you being an alien, etc.. Then u2u me. If you prove it to me beyond a reasonable doubt, I will become your personal servant for the rest of my natural life.

Other than that I will leave you all be, so you can keep convincing each other. That way I am not bothering you and you are not bothering me or wasting my time.

Personally, if it was me I would find a way to prove it, just so people wouldnt call me crazy. Not that I am calling you crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wegner
We are all E.T'S mate, we are all made from star stuff. The very elements that make us come from elsewhere in our vast and infinite universe.

thats part of it IMO yes and your right all humans would have to be placed in this somewhere

Good points.

Thats exactly what I said to Christians who said if you dont accept their religion you go to Hell.

But Jesus said "we are all gods children" and if Jesus was the "child of god" than that means we must all be equal lol

this topic is so highly contradictory that we will run in circles chasing our tails all nite...

thats why i do not even question new age beliefs anymore (or old age religions)
I simply do not care what they think anymore lol.

I care what I think (in regaurds to personal religion/spirituality) and that is all that really matters.

I admit my beliefs are different than anyone else, But i will also admit that if i am wrong and find better evidence im willing to adapt and embrace the new better information

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by bloodline

you do not KNOW that anymore than those who say your wrong know what they are talking about

your assuming based on your own mental pre-conceptions

like i said, the proof is in an alien space ship

if you really want that proof, get outta your house and try to call them down or something

but how ignorant would someone have to be to ask a Christian to prove God exists? thats simply retarded because its not possible

how ignorant would someone be to demand proof over anything like this? pretty ignorant, imo

thats like demanding LAW Launchers at Wal Mart - hey dummy, they dont sell shoulder mounted missiles at walmart! lol

Seriously... You are seriously saying that the proof is in a a spaceship that you can't provide to me, but I may be able to call down out of teh sky to prove it to me? Is this the dumbest thing any person has ever said to me? It's possible. This post isn't even remotely on topic.

Why is it ignorant to ask for proof of things?

If Christians can't prove god exists then their may not be anything to it.

Looks like you have a hard time crafting an argument.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Theres a lot of people who are sharing experiences. So it all depends on what you take into account from all the different sources of the world you're living in. This is one of the most frustrating topics because even those experiencing it would like to have proof, unless they're very private and they wouldn't. Though there are more and more sitings, and more and more people coming forward with their experiences or memories or suspicions about events in their lives, it seems to me that even the ets aren't really forthcoming. Is it because of non-interference contracts? Are they attacked and monitored ruthlessly by TPTB, who don't want to give up control of their slave planet? Are they working for something further down the road, not a 2012 disaster, but a slow and continual growth in human awareness, that doesnt interfere with their purpose and plans according to the rules they work by? Don't know. I want them to show up for everyone. But SoulOrb has a contact thread that I suggest everone look at, because I think its possible for the scale to tip over on the side of immediate dislosure and an upgrade if enough people with good intentions, have sitings and contact themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Can you get him to let me view it? He can block out his face, voice, whatever. I dont need to know who he is, just see it in a way that it is impossible to fake.

well no its his vid if he reads this its up to him. There are many examples of people doing these things.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Nope Sorry! I believe my recommendation was "I would posit that the entire thread be relocated to the BTS side of the website as stroking ego's is a deny boredom issue!!!" so
!!!

Personal Disclosure: I quite willing to discuss with the E.Ts the legal and financial ramifications of their imposition upon me and my species and visa versa anytime as I previously offered to them in that post of mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join