It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 27
211
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered


Then again. It's a free country. Then again this is why ufololgy is mocked.


No, ufology is mocked because ignorant people make fun of other people when that person reveals a reality to them that their feeble minds cannot comprehend.

Or simply because they want to disagree.

Like i said, there is no so called proof short of an alien landing in your front yard explaining everything to you in plain english.




posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Ok... I cant spend my life here. I will just leave with an open offer. If any of you can prove any of this... aliens visiting earth, adbuctions, special abilities due to being inhuman, you being an alien, etc.. Then u2u me. If you prove it to me beyond a reasonable doubt, I will become your personal servant for the rest of my natural life.

Other than that I will leave you all be, so you can keep convincing each other. That way I am not bothering you and you are not bothering me or wasting my time.

Personally, if it was me I would find a way to prove it, just so people wouldnt call me crazy. Not that I am calling you crazy.


I've tried that already, I have tried and tried to bargain with people to prove what they say they can do/have access to/know about but they never do. I remember qutie a few times offering a 500,000$ check to anyone that can prove to me that they have super human powers(Telekinesis, telepathy,, ANYTHING) and none have ever taken me up on the offer.

but hey, to you Star Children out there with powers, if you can somehow prove it to me, either privately through U2u or to the whole world, I will mail you a 500k check to your mailbox, no questions asked.

The offer is still on the table.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And here I was thinking I was special, I have a human soul since I reincarnated often on this plain before, however i'm not human at all, my body is so much different from everyone else, my body language, how I walk and talk.

I am very empathic, I often get overloaded by other people's emotions, while I feel this is not "home", i've made it my home so I could educate and better the human race, the poor underdeveloped human race that need so much of our help.

I often get frustated with the primitive technology we use here, knowing there are such better ways of doing things.

I have had dreams of visiting people all over the solar system, I met nordics, greys, etc.

There is a colony on almost or around almost every planetary body.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
And here I was thinking I was special, I have a human soul since I reincarnated often on this plain before, however i'm not human at all, my body is so much different from everyone else, my body language, how I walk and talk.

I am very empathic, I often get overloaded by other people's emotions, while I feel this is not "home", i've made it my home so I could educate and better the human race, the poor underdeveloped human race that need so much of our help.

I often get frustated with the primitive technology we use here, knowing there are such better ways of doing things.

I have had dreams of visiting people all over the solar system, I met nordics, greys, etc.

There is a colony on almost or around almost every planetary body.


Really now? You don't have any proof of your claims, I presume? Also, why do you walk and talk differently? I dont understand.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow, there are many who are just ACHING and DYING for ETs to come and make your miserable "existences" more meaningful. You all will be first in line when the ETs start carting people off to a "different world," won't you? Until that time comes, you will demolish all religious systems (as well as evolutionary beliefs) even though that your beliefs themselves warrant it's own religious system. That's all it is. You need something "different" to believe in to be special. It's like when gays and lesbians wake up one day and all of a sudden are gay. Then they say they were born that way. Wow!

I remember a day when everyone wasn't either gay, lesbian, Wicca and now apparently an ET in a human body. If the opposite sex doesn't pay attention to you, you poor baby, turn gay. If God doesn't answer your prayers, you turn to worshiping ETs. Poor babies.

You are not an ET and no ETs are trying to communicate with you via your conscience.

If anyone thinks they're an ET in a human body you honestly need professional help. I'm sorry. No dance around esteem here. And I'll save ya thousands and tell you what they're gonna say: aside from the multiple personality disorder complex you probably have, you're diverting responsibility by pretending your someone or something else.

You're you, not an alien, but you are human. Stop conjuring up ways to make yourself special and unique. If you cannot see you're special and unique as it is, well, time to get in touch with yourself and your conscience, ya know, that "thing" God gave you to communicate with Him, not aliens?



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


I am ok with that. If you just prove to me that aliens actually visit here then I will believe anything else you say about them.


thats not a good idea

proving aliens exist does not equate to proving anything else

it only proves 1 thing, anything else derived from that would be ridiculous speculations

so i would hope you didn't listen to anything i said after that



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD
 


Respect. That is as truthful as one can be.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Wow, there are many who are just ACHING and DYING for ETs to come and make your miserable "existences" more meaningful. You all will be first in line when the ETs start carting people off to a "different world," won't you? Until that time comes, you will demolish all religious systems (as well as evolutionary beliefs) even though that your beliefs themselves warrant it's own religious system. That's all it is. You need something "different" to believe in to be special. It's like when gays and lesbians wake up one day and all of a sudden are gay. Then they say they were born that way. Wow!

I remember a day when everyone wasn't either gay, lesbian, Wicca and now apparently an ET in a human body. If the opposite sex doesn't pay attention to you, you poor baby, turn gay. If God doesn't answer your prayers, you turn to worshiping ETs. Poor babies.

You are not an ET and no ETs are trying to communicate with you via your conscience.

If anyone thinks they're an ET in a human body you honestly need professional help. I'm sorry. No dance around esteem here. And I'll save ya thousands and tell you what they're gonna say: aside from the multiple personality disorder complex you probably have, you're diverting responsibility by pretending your someone or something else.

You're you, not an alien, but you are human. Stop conjuring up ways to make yourself special and unique. If you cannot see you're special and unique as it is, well, time to get in touch with yourself and your conscience, ya know, that "thing" God gave you to communicate with Him, not aliens?






Damn, such a good post up towards the end and the whacky god stuff again... but oh well, everyone has to believe in something I presume, even though IMO believing in god is just as crazy as believing you're an ET that was born in a human body to help earth.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Well you prove anything in this OP and then we can discuss how I percieve the future. If you give me anything that is proof, I will let you tell me how to percieve the future.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline
 


no i disagree, it was a great argument

the argument is that if you actually think this could be proven, your the ignorant one

the jokes on you, as they say

and yes, asking people to prove their religion is dumb, it cannot be proven without having Divine Intervention (or Alien Intervention)

what you think someone can just bust out a 5million year advanced handheld computer that will create holograms depicting the entire history of earth proving all this stuff is true?

Why cant you see that questioning them is a complete utter waste of time? The only "evidence" that may prove or disprove this exists in Fairy land on a spaceship

So either figure out a way to get to fairy land and retrieve the evidence or get over it and move along to greener pastures

or stay and argue i really dont care lol...it was just a suggestion because it seemed like this was causing you a headache so i was simply trying to explain "get up walk away forget about it"

i just dont like seeing people get headaches over religious discussions... and that is what this is becoming, essentially

a religious discussion




posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am glad this post actually has an option to post a reply !LOL!

For the gentleman who started the thread opposing this...saying that we are all just human... I have one question I would like him to explain.

Why is it that you can take ANY mamal/animal on this earth, for example, a cat, and let it out on it's own... and it will learn to survive in the wild.

Try sending a baby human out into the world and watch it slowly die because of lack of instinct...

Our intelligence is not from this plane.... an intelligent response would be greatly appreciated.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't expect to get proof, just as I dont expect to get proof of god or any other religion's belief. But the thing is, I sure hope this belief system doesnt become an actual religion or ... god help us all.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm amazed that this thread is still going. If this keeps up for much longer, ATS will turn into one big joke.

Don't you have provide some sort of proof when you make outlandish claims like this?

This is our planet. Terra belongs to humanity. If the starkids and xenos don't like it, look up, there's the door. Don't let the atmosphere hit you in the ass on the way out.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleU23
I am glad this post actually has an option to post a reply !LOL!

For the gentleman who started the thread opposing this...saying that we are all just human... I have one question I would like him to explain.

Why is it that you can take ANY mamal/animal on this earth, for example, a cat, and let it out on it's own... and it will learn to survive in the wild.

Try sending a baby human out into the world and watch it slowly die because of lack of instinct...

Our intelligence is not from this plane.... an intelligent response would be greatly appreciated.


Because a cat is full grown and has his instincts fully developed, while a baby human is defenseless and not mature. A baby kitten released out into the wild by it's own would die, however. I've seen it happen myself when a mother cat abandons her babies, they all usually die or become prey to predators. Now a full grown adult, or even a mere child age 13 and up could survive fine, just as a cat that age in terms of cat years(Theres such thing, right?) could survive also.

Technology has also slaughtered many of our instincts to the point where we dont think we have them anymore, simply because we have to experience them anymore due to civilization and development in medicine and gathering food, etc, but they're there... oh they are there. We have survival instincts, protection instincts, the instinct to feed ourselves and reproduce, etc.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Yes, I've always "got it". Possibly a very long time ago. I know you didn't mean that as an affront, since I gather you and I have sort of reached an understanding-at-a-distance.

I think we're on the same page, for what that's worth. I have to rely upon my intuitions and senses; They've saved my life and opened my mind.

Perhaps I was a bit coy with what I was trying to say ...... the crux of it is that we're sharing a common experience, but one that is possibly being billed as unique. Again, that's not to detract from anyone.

I just have a hard time with ideals that diminish others, who, but for the grace of [insert your faith/diety/spirituality] goes us.

I think there have been unique and insightful humans throughout history. I am happy to be posting on a site full of them.

Cheers



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I don't expect to get proof, just as I dont expect to get proof of god or any other religion's belief. But the thing is, I sure hope this belief system doesnt become an actual religion or ... god help us all.


too late, its been around for decades

its a worldwide religion now pretty much

however the fact that it is fractured into 1000s of distinct factions is cause for confusion

i honestly compare it to Christianity in this regard, because Christianity is also broken into 1000s of little factions

maybe i need to start issuing out salt to everyone, so they can take all of this with a grain of salt lol (maybe a bagfull of salt)



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here's the story I believe, based on what I consider to be reasonably thorough research:
There are very few if any life forms that originated on earth. Compared to other planets in the universe, it is fairly recently populated. Even given that, huge populations were wiped off the face of this planet by planetary war as recently as roughly 10,000 years ago.
Technically advanced civilizations have existed in this universe for billions of years. What we call homo sapiens is a very old body form. Most of the plants and animals on this planet are also very old forms. This planet was populated, and possibly re-populated at least once, by ancient advanced civilizations.
All humanoid beings on this planet are - spiritually - from other places, either fairly recently or "less" recently (several thousand years).
Yes, "surplus" beings from other systems have been "dumped" here.
This makes for a very volatile, unstable scene here on earth. I wouldn't be at all surprised if 75% of the current population felt like "home" was somewhere else!
But my real point is, this theory doesn't really help us very much. We're here, we've got to make things go right or all perish in the next war. I don't see that it makes that much difference where we all came from.



posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist
 


But at least someone, somewhere, could get a list of ATS members that think that they are aliens, or indigos or whatever.

What someone can do with such a list is a different thing, but I think that threads like this are a good way of "harvesting" those members' names and sometimes even their experiences. Who knows, it may even be a way of finding future abductees.



new topics

top topics



 
211
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join