It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Sex in marriage is what makes us different from our animal brethren. We are not creatures of instinct, where as, animals are. You follow me?

Some people actually consider this something straight out of patriarchal controlling religions and cultures and a crime against women, therefore humanity, implying ownership. I actually don't believe in marriage or that anyone should be together except out of mutual consent for as long as they wish to.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nice to see other indigo children out there. I found out a few years ago, i was working and this man came in my store, i sensed something different about him, strange energy- he came to the cash register and said 'Are you psychic?' i was completely surprised, i'm psychic to certain degrees, but my talent was always feeling and seeing energies, spirits included. I'm quite sensitive to others emotions as well, i've managed to block them out now, but if i'm feeling weak its hard. Imagine being on a packed public bus, tuning into everyones emotions. not fun

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Mr Green

Well we can get all metaphysical and all but it still doesnt prove anything.

We are talking about alien souls incarnating into human bodies, that is what these starseeds have done, this is a metaphysical discussion . These aliens have not come down and taken over humans/possessed them they have through dimensional / metaphysical means come to Earth so unless we get metaphysical how else can we even begin to understand this concept?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks tallcool1, it's odd that your comment has been marked off topic. I've a ton of u2us that state exactly that - which I hoped the other thread could have been a place for rational and frank discussion within.

I was actually told by the mod who closed it to discuss the issues brought up here - so it's further odd that you've been censored here.

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
Also think about this. If our body is just a container for the spirit and our spirit has came from somewhere else dosen't that mean we are all alien in a way.

Very good point, I tried to touch upon that with my God, what happened before/next and set of rules questions - but I think you've summed it up nicely.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Sex in marriage is what makes us different from our animal brethren. We are not creatures of instinct, where as, animals are. You follow me?

We are creatures of instinct, adolescence should tell you that....the need to "pair-up", to "reproduce", to "survive" through our offspring. And isn't it only "marriage" that makes us different. Some animals pair for life but they don't need a certificate to proove it.

Where as sex out of marriage is just a carnal act no more and no less, it doesn't replenish the soul.

But "instinct" made you try it didn't it? If not....how can you say what sex 'out of marriage" feels like?

Of course there is a release but that is all there is. The act of sex is no different than going to the grocery store for a pack of gum. It means nothing.

But is it "a pack of gum" or is it "a mouthwatering endless delight full of juicy flavour that should be savoured"?.......you choose.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by nerbot]

Well said response to my points. Yes, I have the same limitations as others. However, I never took anything away from the experience. That's just the way I feel about it. I'm not trying to sound holier than thou. However, to me, if your doing it just for the sake of doing it; what do you get from it but a moments pleasure.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky
I'm particularily good at being a human lie detector, and once I sense you've lied to me more than once, you won't get the time of day from me.....

I also have some of that pre-phone ringing thing (thinking about someone just before they phone)- but only with certain people - particularily loved ones.

I don't get this whole material world thing...it baffles me, completely dumbfounded as to why people are so....hollow, for want of a better word. The more naterialistic a person is, the harder I find it to relate to them.

I usually go against the grain or any kind of dictating....

I'm not a airy fairy lovey dovey new age person, but I feel a love for the world and see everyone on the planet as 'one'

I just feel different ....

You have just described me to the T. I have 100% identical experiences, but I have never considered that I might be an Indigo.

My character reading abilities are amazing. I'm not a judgmental person but I know many things about people just by observing them for a short amount of time, I dont even need to talk to them.

I feel very much disconnected from the materialism of this world and really can't even comprehend it.

As far as the "lie detector" thing goes, I've always believed this was my gift and intuitively know when someone is not telling the truth.

This is truly amazing to me that we can have the exact same experiences...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nice defense. Are you a lawyer in the real world?

Well all I am asking is for people to show me proof of these special powers they claim to have. If I had special powers I would be flying around like Super Man showing them off to anyone who would watch. What a great pickup line at a bar. Hey baby, I can make that glass move with my mind, wanna find out what I can do when we get back to my place.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think you're confusing what Alien means - in this case

Alien would mean higher evolved energy consciousness - - - to help the Earth souls evolve - wake up - become aware - beyond their dimension.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Annee]

link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

For example, in my family. We all shared sitings of crafts. My brother and a driving partner, another employee for the company, saw a ufo dart behind a cloud, a second or two later it exited off sharply, and they were 2 hours ahead on the road, and according to their watches. My brother believes he has an implant up through his sinus's from this, like I have believed myself with me. Then, we've all seen, including all my children, crafts that hovered and oscillated back and forth rapidly for 5 minutes. I'd seen a grey when I was a child, that coincides with the same age my memories start. My teenage son saw one last September before sleep. He has memories. During one such memory where he expereinced missing time, I knew that night as I was falling asleep we were being adbucted that night. Next morning, I had a few short flashes of memories aboard the craft, and hours of racing goosebumps down my spine trying to recall more, he had the missing time, all 3 boys had a needle mark in the same place on their arms, just below the elbow spot where you give blood, but over the artery. I had a huge chunk out of my foot and a huge bruise over it, a purple wound under my arm, with a huge burning red spot there. Tons more I could add. Delusions can't be shared!

link   

reply to post by nerbot

What proof do you have that we are a continuous cosmic consciousness beyond your own imagination. I say we are nothing but dressed up primates that can speak and when we die that is the end.

None!

You didn't read what I said did you?

I said:

Originally posted by nerbot
We have always been and will always be....just not in one continuous consciousness.

To "be" does not assume consciousness does it?

I am made of atoms, atoms from LOTS of places. These atoms were part of other things and will be parts of other things to come.

Right now, they have "consciousness" called "ME".

Maybe in a few billion years, some of the atoms that reside in me (that resided possibly in other "conscious" beings) will reside once again in something/one that can think "ME".

And if this is ALL just in my imagination, then you should feel proud to be part of it.

And yes....I'm nothing more than a slightly evolved banana-muncher.

Originally posted by Mr Green
You may think you are nothing more than a dressed up primate that speaks but look within and you will find you are a whole lot more.

A banana -muncher with "style".

Originally posted by Mr Green
We are talking about alien souls incarnating into human bodies, that is what these starseeds have done,

If there is such a thing as "starseeds".

Natural human insecurities should not be mistaken for some "other-worldly" phenomenen. Those insecurities are human "instinct" imo and to try and explain them in any other way is just dodging reality. It's easier for some to believe something they know cannot be proven than deal with the fact that they aren't all that special when it comes to being a "human".

Who am I?.......where am I going?......why am I here?......where do I fit in?

An alien............You have arrived......to save the world...all will be revealed

Naaaaaaa!

Banana-muncher.....haven't a clue.....to have a ball............ATS!

[edit on 2/6/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for explaining. Though I do disagree, it is commonly known that delusions can be shared. They call it mass hysteria. Not that I mean any disrespect, I just wanted to clear that up.

Ok so is there anyway you could get proof of this stuff happening, since it happens all the time to your family. I want to believe, but I cant without proof. Couldnt you maybe take a video or bit an alien so someone can test the "flesh" you rip off. Anything?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

I am curious about one thing, is this the same source that you talked about on this thread?

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.
No, as the French say "au contraire", I always felt that my place is here, on this beautiful and interesting planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
That is influencing the answer, but no, I never felt different from the average human being.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).
No, but I like to be at home, in any of the places that I consider "home".

All of them are on this planet.

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."
Only some times, but as not all people think the same way and not all people have the same abilities, I think that is only natural, and not an excuse for someone to feel superior.

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
Only if that purpose is to annoy some ATS members.

No, I was only joking, I don't feel any sense of purpose, and I never think about that when related to natural things, what's the purpose of a stone, a tree, a cat, a bird, a cloud, the Earth, etc.?

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.
Only telepathy, and even that only with very few people, and only as a "transmitter", not as a "receiver" or a "two-way telepathic".

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions, there might be a good chance that you are not from this planet. So don't be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand you - you were never a human to begin with.
Does that mean that I, being a human, should be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand me?

Or does that mean that I have to find an alternative, preferably esoteric and supported by some woman with a name that suggests space, god and/or the universe?

Many people have different names for you:
I can think of some more, but you wouldn't liked it.

Many of your children are Starpeople as well. Most of them have ADHD syndrome. But medicating them won't work. You must encourage their spiritual skills, instead of shutting them down.

Starpeople must lay off medicine, alcohol and smoke. Starpeople should lead special organic diet, etc, in order to be fully activated.
I am not a doctor, and I am not a fan of ingesting chemicals to supposedly help us (although I have lived more than 40 years thanks to them), but I think that we should never tell other people to avoid medication without at least knowing them personally.

That is irresponsible and could even be dangerous.

So, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not weird, odd or unusual in any ways. You are not human, that's all.
That sounds just like an excuse to "re-classify" people.

Don't you see that if someone does not fit your six steps and still does not feel comfortable in their life may feel even worse than he/she usually feels because, apparently, it's not good enough to be something that sounds cool like a "indigo" or a "star child" or name sounding like it came from a 70's movie?

And, in the same way, someone that thinks that he/she fits the six steps, may change their way of interacting with people because he/she now thinks that he/she is a "crystal" or an "angel"?

How does that help the fight against the "negative vibrations"?

Isn't that a new way of dividing people in bad and good? Giving more opportunities for people to turn against each other? Making people feel that they are not responsible for their actions that may affect only humans (when they are superior "rainbow children")?

Seriously, I think this could be dangerous and should be avoided; not forbidden, but voluntarily avoided, instead of publicised on public forums, but that is just my opinion as a human.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Sorry I misunderstood. Got ya now.

Ok you are right we are made up of atoms and they live on in one form or another, but I guess beyond that I dont get what you are saying. After all I am just a fancy monkey, so could you explain your point?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Some people actually consider this something straight out of patriarchal controlling religions and cultures and a crime against women, therefore humanity, implying ownership. I actually don't believe in marriage or that anyone should be together except out of mutual consent for as long as they wish to.

Isn't the man property to his partner after the act of marriage? The bond is reciprocal. It is a bond based on mutual respect and mutual consent. If it wasn't, no one would do it. For some it is jumping over the broom to others' it is at the chapel or in front of a judge. I mean isn't it a good thing to have someone on your side even when you are drinking out of the gutter or physically rotting away at some hospital. I'm not trying to sway your opinion and what you say is correct. Marriage is a failed institution but I think the premise is good.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nice defense. Are you a lawyer in the real world?

Well all I am asking is for people to show me proof of these special powers they claim to have. If I had special powers I would be flying around like Super Man showing them off to anyone who would watch. What a great pickup line at a bar. Hey baby, I can make that glass move with my mind, wanna find out what I can do when we get back to my place.

LOL I wish no Im not a lawyer Im a biological scientist. A scientist who happens to believe science only provides answers for this reality and this dimension and the laws that have been built for it.

I dont think raising the Earth frequency is a special power do you? A special power would be shooting lazers from your eyes or freezing objects using your hands. Yes and moving a glass with your mind maybe seen as a special power lol but having a higher soul frequency is not a special power it is simply a way of being. This is their natural state of being, not a power.

Where on this thread does it say starseeds claim to have special powers? extra senses yes but these are not superpowers in my opinion. Ive said before anyone that mouths off they have powers most probably dont. These starseeds are still beings just like us, they arnt special Gods, they are higher vibrational souls but they are not gods.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for explaining. Though I do disagree, it is commonly known that delusions can be shared. They call it mass hysteria. Not that I mean any disrespect, I just wanted to clear that up.

Ok so is there anyway you could get proof of this stuff happening, since it happens all the time to your family. I want to believe, but I cant without proof. Couldnt you maybe take a video or bit an alien so someone can test the "flesh" you rip off. Anything?

Never experienced hysteria in my life. No they really can't be shared. Project Bluebeam or secret tech could make people think they've experienced something. But I don't believe this is that. Now this is the subjective part, in other words I know, but don't have others to back me as its something I alone experience on my part. But this was in the 60s with the grey, and I should have been terrified when he appeared in front of me, but wasn't (thats their mental abiities). I was connected to his mind and found him really intelligent, smarter my dad who was a science teacher, and very cool, spock like.

Before the siting of the craft last May, when my kids saw their first out of many ufos. They've called me out to see the black triangle fly over! And my older son has called me out numerously as he was pinged/contacted by the soundless craft that flew right over our roof. But before that first shared siting, I was rooted to the spot inside the house with the words "WE represent humanity!" answering my direct line of thought after I was watching "endgame" I believe or something like that about nwo, and was ranting in my head about "They don't represent humanity. Women and children do! And picturing all the third world women holding their babies in Cambodia or Bangladesh!" That is the moment I knew fully well ets monitor our thoughts and started asking for help outside ASAP! for this planet.

With the last abduction, I knew it wasn't a black operation for the same kind of reason. I felt a grey in my mind before sleep, a female or a very gentle male, asking me if I wanted to be conscious for the experience. I was really tired, my heart was skipping beats. And I've had two mild heart attacks and I just didn't feel up to the experience, I was trying to head off to sleep as quickly as I could! I was told that it was not without danger, very hard on the human psyche! As I fell asleep, I felt as if I was being touched gently, and was told I was very close to being ready! My 18 year old son had his missing time while he was up.

Edit to add: this is how I know its not a black op operation. But, I do think there is a connection between Telos and those who live under the surface, and the ets that are visitors. This mystery really interests me a lot.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It says many of the humans that think they are aliens have special powers in the OP. Here:

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

Well as a scientest you must know that extraordinary claims require extraordinay proof. Though, I do see your point that it is hard to prove that someone's soul is a higher frequency when we cant prove we have a soul or even if we could that it operates a given frequency.

So then my next logical question is how does a person know they are a starseed if not one point of the basic definition can be proven? How do they know they are a starseed and not just schizophrenic?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Before you read my post please understand that i do not even know what i am trying to saw this is a very condensed version because i have tired explaining things to people especially my parents and realized i can not for some reason ... I just thought this would be a good place to post what i have been wanting to post for a while now... If you do not wish to believe or do not have any information that will help me or anyone else for this matter please keep it to your self.. i understand i can not change ones opinion by telling you what is going on with me, never the less through a post haha..
Thank you All.

Ok after Easter of this year i watched the video The Obama Deception and for some reason a lot of stuff clicked, Almost like a personal realization or enlightenment. Ever since then I feel like i have transformed a lot in the context of becoming more intelligent, more in tuned with my surrounding as well as my body... what ever it may be.. but my thing is Before all this i was just like the rest of my friends, very materialistic, greedy ( not in the pure sense but always wanted more basically gluttony) and drank, had a little drug phase but all of it changed On that day when i watched that video. The video itself was shocking but it was not the video in itself as much as other pieces from other prophecies and CON. theories that i may have heard over the years...

After all that i did a little digging in Corporations and secret Socites but as i dug deeper, the boarder it got. Almost like the more i learned about the basic Econ portion or the Market sector of "Matrix" the more i realized there is something hidden away so much bigger.. for a few days i was going insane.. it was basically telling me forget everything you ever knew. It just bottled up i would try explaining it to my friends but could not. Although a few of my friends have been noticing that i am changing.. Although they do not say anything, i can almost read them from their facial expressions as well as body language...

But the whole freaked out phase only lasted a few days once i started going into spiritually aspects and reading not on religions but teachings and philosophies and people from history itself i felt at ease.. almost like the common variables that cause us to stress did not bother me. i do not worry about money or food, although i know both are very important, a better phase for it, for centered.

After reading this last thread, not jumping to an conclusions but also not throwing any away,i can say i can relate to this thread but many of the things you have mentioned i have came across in my thoughts ( hard to explain) but i notice i do a lot of thinking.. and i can relate to many of this descriptions but one thing i promised my self for the sake of my sanity was that i would not jump the gun and become obessed but rather analyze information that is given to me and connect pieces( As many if not all the Brilliant Minds here at ATS do)
i am wondering if there are other people that have lived their life like everyone else and only a short time ago can relate to me or any thing on this thread..

i am 20 years old, Indian Decent ( Parents from INDIA) New Jersey pretty normal i would like to think, well i was, but then again what is normal now anyway?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I mean isn't it a good thing to have someone on your side even when you are drinking out of the gutter or physically rotting away at some hospital.

Now there is a case for a Star Seed to want a relationship..... there is no proof that anyone who is married until the end will have that support in the end, it is a crap shoot. If people want to get married, great, but really ownership of the partner is kind of a local perversion I think of the old testament.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

So couldnt your family setup a video cam and film one of these craft flying by since it happens regularly. If I were being abducted on a regular basis I would want to create some proof so everyone didnt think I went over the edge.

For instance maybe you could take video of some of the wounds that you get from these abductions or go have them analyzed by a doctor with some credibility.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join