It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does anyone on here have proof of them being "alien" or are you all just basing this theory on "feelings"?

And you wonder why people make fun of you all.

link   
reply to post by nerbot

What proof do you have that we are a continuous cosmic consciousness beyond your own imagination. I say we are nothing but dressed up primates that can speak and when we die that is the end.

link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes but with less and less people being able to try to fix the imperfections, you will see more and more of such a dichotomy exist. At least at one point we tried to fight for such a imperfection. No matter what thou their will never be a perfect utopia, based of how people's fate correlate with their lives will provide a way of life for all walks of life. When their is nothing to say such a thing is right and wrong, will lie the imbalance of life, and create the ending without intervention...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Adrifter

Yes, but so far, many people's rights seem so dreadfully wrong to me, even primitive evil beyond belief
(capital punishment for example which is being done in cold blood by unrelated judicious people so it goes beyond any murder one rap I've read, and is so ugly and evil to me, that it gives me nightmares litererally to share a planet with such a primitive concept!) Other people think its wrong say, to walk around naked. Why? Explain what you were wearing when you were born? But its OK to allow people to live on the streets or die of hunger, or without medical treatment, if they aren't able to procure a slave labor job for a rich EVIL corperation that doesn't cover their rent half the time, or they're smart enough not too! A little twisted these values. Your right could very well be my EVIL.

However, I believe this is going to end, and we're going to be free, and with luck, not in 300 years.

Yes, it will end 2012. We will be saved by our extra terrestrial brothers and set on the path of light and be open to the path of psychic abilities, inner awareness, inner peace and enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
From my perspective, we are all "alien". Why? Because I perceive that all souls have existed in other realities before volunteering for experience Here, which would make everyone have an alien past.

Indigo's first started coming in around 1959/60 from what I understand. So the majority are Indigo's, if we are going to use that limited perception terminology.

Didn't watch the Dr.Virtue videos. She has a lot of followers in the feminine portion of new-ager society, and some information simply does not sit well with me and my own experiences in other realms. It's too belief-system heavy, too new-agey waffle for my liking, when what I have perceived these past almost 50 years is far simpler than that.

Apart from that I do notice that a few posters have a dislike to the concept of "special". It's not the person who is special, it is their soul's task for this life that is the special thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

You said:"Yes, it will end 2012. We will be saved by our extra terrestrial brothers and set on the path of light and be open to the path of psychic abilities, inner awareness, inner peace and enlightenment."

Look 2012 is going to be just another year just like this year, next year, and last year. Humans get so bored and dull with their everyday lives that they are willing to believe that something special like that will happen. But guess what it will NOT happen.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by nerbot

What proof do you have that we are a continuous cosmic consciousness beyond your own imagination. I say we are nothing but dressed up primates that can speak and when we die that is the end.

The end of your body yes, but within is the soul, the eternal light. Another can not prove this to you, it is pointless asking Nerbot to prove the cosmic consciousness, it is only something that you can experience. It has no proof yet its proof is all around. You may think you are nothing more than a dressed up primate that speaks but look within and you will find you are a whole lot more.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

I believe there are some quantum physics theories that suggest just that. But I'm not a physicist and while I can usually understand the theories, I'm weak on the numbers.

I say you're opinion is just as valid as any other.

We are all bumping around in the dark trying to figure out which way to go. The fact that we choose such a broad range of interpretations for our experiences is what has allowed us to move as far along as we have (Not defining the distance since to an ant an inch is much longer a distance than to an aardvark).

Truth is, none of us can prove or disprove any of this at this point. The choice we make to me is simple, to believe what we feel or to believe what we're told. Personally I'd rather trust myself than follow the status quo and I believe that is at its core what others here are expressing.

Is that an "alien" idea? Well, considering the way some are treated, it could appear that way

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
From my perspective, we are all "alien". Why? Because I perceive that all souls have existed in other realities before volunteering for experience Here, which would make everyone have an alien past.

Indigo's first started coming in around 1959/60 from what I understand. So the majority are Indigo's, if we are going to use that limited perception terminology.

Didn't watch the Dr.Virtue videos. She has a lot of followers in the feminine portion of new-ager society, and some information simply does not sit well with me and my own experiences in other realms. It's too belief-system heavy, too new-agey waffle for my liking, when what I have perceived these past almost 50 years is far simpler than that.

Apart from that I do notice that a few posters have a dislike to the concept of "special". It's not the person who is special, it is their soul's task for this life that is the special thing.

In terms of "special," I agree with your point. Our souls are what make us special and we all have one. Either we choose to let our souls shine for those around us or show them the dark half of our souls. We have the right to choose on how people perceive us and that's why free-will is so great and one of the gifts that is exclusively human. It separates us from other lifeforms. Good point!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

I also disagree with Capital Punishment so does that make me an alien as well? I am just curious as to what makes people think they are alien when they are in fact human.

OK, I was going to say, just read the whole thread,
But I guess that may be mean at this point. So I will quote myself from way earlier:

reply to post by The Savage Khan

Some people actually have an experience when they're younger where they're told by their HS, or if they're an experiencer, are told, they're going home. As a child they may have been told that they come from the stars and are going home to the stars, they may dream or see an advanced world. They may have a message they're going home come to them at any time and just feel this incredible relief, as if they know what it means, but can't quite remember. Some may feel they are watched over from time to time. Usually if you feel that you are an experiencer, and you may simply not remember, and should watch Mary Rodwell's interview by Coast to Coast on youtube. For others it can be as simple as feeling a sense of not belonging to the degree that they know theres a place waiting for them.

I noticed you came in from the other thread a bit late. Though one of your more recent thread annoyed me, its all OK.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well we can get all metaphysical and all but it still doesnt prove anything. Really what I want is proof that people are aliens and have special powers as they claim. Obviously, nobody will answer because there is no proof of something that is a fantasy. Basically my question is like asking a bunch of children to prove to me there is a Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus. They cant because we all know it is just a story.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
**VOICE OF REASON**

everyone was born on this planet. if you were not born here then sure your'e an alien.

Safety in numbers. If you get all the people as described in the requirements of being an alien and say " hey, nothing's wrong with you your just an alien and there's alot of people like you" well then of course you'll get people to think the same way. It's just like organized religion.

The fact is there are many different types of people. I am not dismissing the fact that some people may develop gifts that make them seem alien. If we as a whole put energy into spiritual development in time we would all begin to change. Now if you could look ahead and vision that change we at some point would all seem "alien" to our reality that we are experiencing at present.

I do think that people with these conditions are on a different mental level than alot of people, not saying there any smarter, just different. Everyone is different that's the beauty of it. They are not aliens just different.

Also think about this. If our body is just a container for the spirit and our spirit has came from somewhere else dosen't that mean we are all alien in a way. Whether we have been here for 100,000 years or however long where did we come from before we arrived here? We are all alien in a way. Long story short stop bickering and try to comprehend no matter where people think they came from or what people think they are they are people. Learn to embrace that fact and try to grow as a being by loving others not bashing their beliefs.

Sorry about the ramble-making the post over the past hour while at work.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Sex in marriage is what makes us different from our animal brethren. We are not creatures of instinct, where as, animals are. You follow me?

We are creatures of instinct, adolescence should tell you that....the need to "pair-up", to "reproduce", to "survive" through our offspring. And isn't it only "marriage" that makes us different. Some animals pair for life but they don't need a certificate to proove it.

Where as sex out of marriage is just a carnal act no more and no less, it doesn't replenish the soul.

But "instinct" made you try it didn't it? If not....how can you say what sex 'out of marriage" feels like?

Of course there is a release but that is all there is. The act of sex is no different than going to the grocery store for a pack of gum. It means nothing.

But is it "a pack of gum" or is it "a mouthwatering endless delight full of juicy flavour that should be savoured"?.......you choose.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Man, that post is creeping me out ! except for number 6 I fit to the 5 previous descriptions. What the hell ?
Anyway, I'd be glad to know if there was any starperson near my home, so we can talk about the stars and share interests. I'm tired of being a casual observer in social events

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I love threads like this, in which an idea is put forth which can neither be proven or disproven.
Its just as interesting as discussing religion; at the end of the day, you've accomplished nothing but an uproar.
I fit the little description at the beginning. Am I an alien? Gee, that would make my life alot easier, wouldn't it? However, I hold myself accountable for my thoughts, dreams, and desires; rather than say, "oh, I can't help it, I'm an alien", I try to function normally.
While I will gladly acknowledge that I'm a freak of nature biologically, mentally, and by most accounts spiritually, I don't think I quite fit the bill for "alien".

Anyway, I don't think I could conform to a theory which asks me to stop smoking and drinking.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Congratulations, people.

Congratulations for once again making the ufo/alien community look like a complete and utter laughing stock. Here we have people actually believing they are aliens just because they feel emotional or emotionally detached, priceless.

Imagine this, there are people who are starting to get curious about ufo's/aliens, they have never before entered into the world of conspiracy so they go to google and end up at this forum. They start to browse the forum and see that there's a section called ''aliens and ufo's'' and think ''oh goody'', they enter and see this thread, they read it, then realise the place is full of crackpots who live in a delusional state and then leave never to return.

It's threads like this that make this subject an alienated area of study, the subject of aliens/ufo's will never be taken seriously so long as threads/attitudes/beliefs like this exist. The kind of tripe spoken in this thread can only hinder serious efforts for the subject to be taken seriously. It's so frustrating.

link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Does anyone on here have proof of them being "alien" or are you all just basing this theory on "feelings"?

And you wonder why people make fun of you all.

The feeling thing has been covered early on in this thread. I post it again seen as we are many pages on...but a feeling is a very real energy force.

A feeling is a manifestation of energy. Manifestation comes around from the energy of a feeling. I see no problem with using the love energy/vibration feeling as proof.

"A thought, for instance, has very little 'substance' or 'weight', and is quite ethereal compared to a feeling, which is generally a much slower moving and more substantial experience. From your point of reference in the world of matter, a galaxy moves very slowly compared with a solar system or the particles of an atom, and all of these are nearly motionless compared to the ideas, thoughts and feelings you experience as you behold them."

"Manifested existence is a continuum with many levels of reality. It includes everything from my Light and inspiration down through ideas and thoughts to Heart presence, feelings and emotions... through all the varieties of subtle and life force energy, physical energy... all the way through the domains of photons and electrons to the most dense physical forms manifesting as 'black holes'. All of existence, all of manifestation is a spontaneous dance of the energy created in the union of Spirit and Will.

"Energy itself can be felt, but except for visible light on the outside and spiritual light on the inside, only the secondary effects of energy can be seen. For most humans energy has been nearly imperceptible because of a subtle materialistic conditioning which has had you believing that if you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

The above is from an entity not of this world. It was channelled from an entity "energy personality essence no longer focused in physical reality"

godchannel.com...

Why do you see a feeling is not proof? How else are we to sense these higher frequencies if we dont "feel" them, they are energy we cant see them and take photos of them.

link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks mystiq for the reply. I have a whole new respect for you. Sorry if my thread annoyed you, sometimes things are there just to make you think.

Ok so you say that some people have an experience that makes them believe, but how is that any different than having a dream or an delusion. The brain is an incredible object, and it does all sorts of things to protect us from lifes abuses. We all know of examples of people who have faced a trauma and their brain framed it in a way to make it acceptable to them. So could it be possible that is what is occuring with the "experiencers"?

link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

What about the ones born in Telos say, under Mt. Shasta, connected to Lemuria and Mars? They're not human, though they are terran and naturalized citizens. I don't know if that definition alone works. Though this is more than a body concept to begin with. But what about my friend, AB RH - without unusual physiology, barrel chested, and extra arteries in his thighs? He has lots of missing time and scoop marks too? Perhaps a little more than an et soul going on there.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join