It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Well that was a nice story and all, but do you have even one piece of evidence to support any of that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by bloodline

no i disagree, it was a great argument

the argument is that if you actually think this could be proven, your the ignorant one

the jokes on you, as they say

and yes, asking people to prove their religion is dumb, it cannot be proven without having Divine Intervention (or Alien Intervention)

what you think someone can just bust out a 5million year advanced handheld computer that will create holograms depicting the entire history of earth proving all this stuff is true?

Why cant you see that questioning them is a complete utter waste of time? The only "evidence" that may prove or disprove this exists in Fairy land on a spaceship

So either figure out a way to get to fairy land and retrieve the evidence or get over it and move along to greener pastures

or stay and argue i really dont care lol...it was just a suggestion because it seemed like this was causing you a headache so i was simply trying to explain "get up walk away forget about it"

i just dont like seeing people get headaches over religious discussions... and that is what this is becoming, essentially

a religious discussion

I don't need saving from this discussion. I'm not getting a headache, in fact I'm actually enjoying myself. Don't you see snoop dancing dude?

Here he is dancing in the phantom zone: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60669e564fe5.gif[/atsimg]

How is it ignorant to question someone on what they insist is fact when in actuality they cannot provide the said thing that is fact? If the proof is in a spaceship or in a god, then let them show me this fact. No ignorance anywhere in this scenario. If they claim that their god and religion is true and the only one true religion then they will need to offer PROOF or else all of us humans here (I am aware I might be one of the only humans posting on ATS) will continue to have different views.

The earth is not flat: You can thank proof for that fact.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d12256628e64.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by SoulOrb

Does being a star seed from another planet make them a weed here on earth?

It would tie in well with the term alien as well then I guess.

Just thought I would elaborate a bit more, so you don't think I'm trolling.

Why did these star children/indigos come to this planet?

Why do they/you look just like the rest of us mere humans?

[edit on 2/6/09 by Chadwickus]

(Possible) Answers to your Q's:

1. Starsseeds didn't come to be weeds on Earth but .... some will fall in good soil others won't.

2. Alien ..... in fact ALL humans have more or less 'alien' DNA. According to Darwinism there is still a missing link. Monkeys and 'humanoids' were the first labrats on Terra (Earth).

3. Starchilderen or better said their SOULS have come / reïncarnated (although some have been sent to learn/grow more) to Terra to help ALL people in this Aquarian Time where huge change is at hand and it's necessary to help (guide) uplift humans Spiritually.
One Circle of Time is about to end and a new one will start in a few (Terra)years from now.

4. ALL humans look like humans and when Star Seeds reïncarnate they do so in a human 'body' on the 49th day after conception. Their Souls are NOT human and their 'flesh' body has the DNA of the family bloodline in which they incarnate. That's why Starchildren look like their human parents.

PEACE!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by l_e_cox

Well that was a nice story and all, but do you have even one piece of evidence to support any of that.

a nice story? hell its a great story.

Sounds way better than traditional human hallucinations imo.

not saying i believe it because i honestly do not know either way.

Just saying its a great story. And I liked it alot. It makes sense of things on a galactic scale.

But i would want to ask.

How did they get beings from different worlds to adapt to the ecosystem of earth and integrate them all into the same food chain

because that to me, is a incredible mystery that i think even super advanced aliens would find quite troublesome and difficult to deal with

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wow thats interesting,im new to ats and i made my first thread yesterday and it kinda goes with what your saying check it out,basically im talkin about my kundalini awaking and obe to other worlds

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

You wouldn't support the right -- especially on this site -- of people with a commonly perceived condition to discuss it?

hmmmmmm. Y'know, you don't have to believe to be on this thread. You just have to observe the bare minimum standards of courtesy.

Tolerance for ideas contrary to your own...... they cost you nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm working on getting my status up so . i 'm not really ready to coment on this rather then privately so soon , but very good thread.. ReHaB

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
If this keeps up for much longer, ATS will turn into one big joke.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Because no one out there in the "real world" laughs at people going on about aliens, UFOs, ghosts, vampires, Sasquatch, FEMA Camps, 9/11 conspiracies, etc otherwise do they

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

How is it ignorant to question someone on what they insist is fact when in actuality they cannot provide the said thing that is fact.

no you misunderstood me

i meant it is ignorant to expect they have proof to give
because they do not have any proof

so continually asking them for it is like asking wal mart for grenades
(you wont find any there)

asking them for proof is not ignorant i agree, but expecting it is definately ignorant

sorry for the misunderstanding hopefully i clarified it for you

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Quite true, and I believe there's a direct correlation between developmental intelligence and the time it takes to nurture a species until it can take care of itself. I could quote reams of references, however that's for another thread.

Okay, I admit. I could quote about 30 references. Far from reams, but reams sounded better, yes?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

Interesting thread OP but your theory on people which mainstream society would class as suffering from illnesses, disassociation or mental conditions being explained by reincarnated alien entities seems a bit "out there" to me.

I have three questions if you have time to answer (please excuse me if you have already answered these before in this thread)

1. Who or what is your source?

Many of you people are not actually humans. You may have human bodies and human blood, but you are not humans. You are extra terrestrial beings.

I have heard of indigo children with special traits and paranormal abilities. What makes you think that indigo children are reincarnated extraterrestrials though - is this information from your source, your own research or your own intuition?

Here is more useful information about Starpeople:

Information about Starpeople.

Thanks for the link to Dorren Virtue. I have not heard of her before.

I have found some less than flattering articles on her though - does anyone else apart from Doreen write about these theories?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wow. Well, I got all 6. So.. which one am I? I mean, which type of ET?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I believe the reason there are so many UFO sightings (and mis-identified aircrafts) though few actual sightings of aliens is because our enviroment is probably hazardous to a being from another planet. I don't think people realize how rare of an atomosphere we have here on earth. The Earth's magnetic field is creating gravity with a little help from the moon and Sun while at the same time preserving a rare combination of gases/pressure/temperature etc. that very few beings from other planets would be adapted to. Aliens would most likely have wear some kind of an atomospheric control device of which would enable them to survive on the planet. That might make it a little harder to blend in with the folk?

If the 'folk' have riots after a Soccer or Football game, one could imagine the reaction of witnessing an alien lol. Many would experience temporary insanity since the very existence of ET's would challenge their fundamental beliefs. A consortium of scientists came to the conclusion that revealing the existence of aliens would cause a mass panic and jeopardize the assumed authority structure we live with today.

The question shouldn't be if aliens are real but rather how many alien species have reached Earth to date.

I've had a few experiences of which I've shared here on ATS though without physical proof it's not necessary to share such a personal experience with the intention of attempting to convince another or crave attention. It's good for one to have an outlet to anonymously post an experience for another to review and compare. I usually keep this topic unto myself for it's usually a personal experience anyhow that is meant for 'the' person who had the experience.

I believe the 'people' will know the Truth soon enough, not just about aliens but about future events as well. This will take a little 'preparation'.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
I've tried that already, I have tried and tried to bargain with people to prove what they say they can do/have access to/know about but they never do. I remember qutie a few times offering a 500,000$ check to anyone that can prove to me that they have super human powers(Telekinesis, telepathy,, ANYTHING) and none have ever taken me up on the offer.

but hey, to you Star Children out there with powers, if you can somehow prove it to me, either privately through U2u or to the whole world, I will mail you a 500k check to your mailbox, no questions asked.

The offer is still on the table.

My human Ego is tempted when one offers that much money. Not that I want any money to prove what or how. I'm the Living Proof myself that Star Seeds are on Terra.
Maybe our Paths will cross someday (in this life) and you will be so lucky to see me in the eye and have a chat with me. FREE! (Gratis) Then you will know or deny.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

The question shouldn't be if aliens are real but rather how many alien species have reached Earth to date.

No the question should be how can aliens travel across the universe but they wreck their spaceship every other day after they arrive? Why? Are they blind?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by argentus

Is it just me or do you feel like your IQ fell 10 points just from participating in this train wreck? This one is a doozy. This will end up having 600 pages on not a single proof or attempt at proof in the whole thing.

As they say in the Godfather, I keep trying to get out and they keep pulling me right back in.

I have got to quit even opening these types of subjects.

nah man do not take it that way

i always enjoy your voice in any discussion, no matter how many times i disagree with you lol

but honestly id rather you keep coming and arguing, at least i find it beneficial for myself to some degree

im sure other members would agree

but you really should consider the fact that wanting evidence for this topic is 100% futile
rather than asking for evidence, why not dig into their ideas and find contradictions or something?

theres more than one way to skin a rabbit, as they say

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Man this was good thread up until the end when it shifted from a good conversation allowing people to free there minds a little from the restrains it has, to a bash of negativity towards one another. Don't be so quick to judge the guy for what he post. He's a guy who feels like he's getting in touch more with his spirit i can tell because i've been starting to feel those ways too. I'm in no way saying he is right or wrong, im just saying there could be truth in what he says and other people have posted so ya'll shouldn't be so quick to judge and dismiss a man. And proof is a very frivolous subject. I can murder a person and Prove i wasn't there. A scientist could prove man came from cow dung if he wanted though. Just saying proof is a different thing for different people. For all we know there is proof in some of those ufo but face it most people are scared of the unknown and scared of being "inferior" to another being( put quotes because i believe we are no better than one another as we all make up one Being). So i guess what im saying is don't be so quick to block or "debunk" someone else's thoughts based on your own personal beliefs. just food for thought

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join