It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Hi Mulder, it has been a while since I have posted to you. Do you think maybe the aliens people think they might be are actually whats called wandering souls? these are highly enlightened souls who choose to incarnate again on Earth (even though they could choose not to) to help and aid us through ascension to 4th density.

Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.

lawofone.info...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I found this on the web.

hubpages.com...

is there some sort of connection here?
Or better yet, who copied who?

Or is this website your source?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
I found this on the web.

hubpages.com...

is there some sort of connection here?
Or better yet, who copied who?

Or is this website your source?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

Well said and how did you stumble across this website? You must have been doing an awful lot of homework, unless you have software that can detect not just words but essays of inofrmation i know thats one way of achieving it

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I wasnt actually trying to disprove the OP or make him look bad. I was actually at work bored and typed the words "I dont feel like I belong here" something along those lines and found that website, which reminded me of this thread where i had commented on before, so then i posted my information, not really to dis credit him but as a factor in this thread.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, according to Jews, Christians and Muslims humans started off in Heaven and were banished from it to Planet Earth.

That's about 4 billion people or most of the world that by default believe we are 'Aliens'.

Cool.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Interesting thread - read something similar on www.book-of-thoth some time back. I match all six attributes, but would hasten to add that I agree there is risk in the association of extraterrestrial origin as a result.

If it's interesting to people, I found that as a teenager I began to suffer powerful delusions that entirely replaced my previous understanding of reality. In particular, I believed I was a genetically engineered hybrid; that I was related to the Annunaki by genetic heritage; that my soul/spirit had been sent to occupy the form of my body in order that God can show his providence despite the human meddling which led to my physical existence... etc. Then I met a tramp who told me my real name was Michael, a gypsy who told me she wasn't going to mock me like the others, as she could see into the other dimensions, and several apparent 'undercover agent' types who told me I was being targeted by Satan. So you can see I started to think I was an archangel on a mission..!

In addition, before much of this took place, I experienced lucid and specific message dreams, including one where I was raised aloft by an invisible presence above a great ocean and saw a mountain, burning with a blue flame, being cast into the sea. NB This is before I read the book of Revelation. Even earlier (age ten) I had a dream that my dad wasn't my real dad, that a white snake was manipulating him, that I escaped via water and went to live on an asteroid with my real family. I only got the relevance of the travelling asteroid very recently (last week - I'm late twenties now); having partially understood what my psyche was aiming for in saying I was 'from another planet'... At the time I had the dream, it confused me that the 'planet' was travelling through space. I had NO prior input suggesting that travelling planets might be occupied (eg Nibiru/ Planet X).

What do you all think? One final note - My mum once remarked to my aunt over the phone that she had an 'alien' standing in her kitchen (me). My dad once remarked that secret genetic engineering took place next to his place of work around the time I was born... There are HUNDREDS of examples of these sorts of comments and dreams / 'odd' experiences, and if anyone is genuinely interested I'd be happy to open a two way discussion in private.

Take care people.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Well, according to Jews, Christians and Muslims humans started off in Heaven and were banished from it to Planet Earth.

That's about 4 billion people or most of the world that by default believe we are 'Aliens'.

Cool.

we were made of the earth.

the angels were from heaven, lucifer being cast down.

man was made from mud, and woman from the rib. sorry, no aliens

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Æ
Seems plausible, but I here the guessing game results more yearning and viability of the materialistic gains induced by profiteers.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Wow. I am staggered.

Did you know that in the ancient script, the word 'Rib' is derived from the word meaning 'life essence', or as we would understand it these days, 'DNA'....???

You have no place making a post on a forum like this, seeing as you're obviously completely ignorant.

And before you say the predictable, let me tell you that I am a practising Christian. The Biblical book of Genesis isn't supposed to be a literal scientific guide to how the universe came into being.

How do you explain the astronomical references in the Old testament books of Job, Isaiah etc..? Ezekiel's description of mechanical flying vehicle containing the emissaries of the Lord..?

What of the Nefilim..? 'Sons of God' on Earth..? 'Watchers'..? The Babylonian aim of building a tower to house a 'Shem' (literal interpretation of Shem = sky vehicle, not 'name' as commonly mistranslated)..?

In the book of Isaiah (Ch 13):

5 They come from faraway (lands),
from the ends of the heavens—
the LORD and the weapons of his wrath—
to destroy the whole (of Babylonia).

Literal interpretation and application of Scripture can be extremely damaging to the Truth, as espoused by the scriptures themselves:

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.

1 Corinthians 15:34 (Amplified)

...For some of you have not the knowledge of God [you are utterly and willfully and disgracefully ignorant, and continue to be so, lacking the sense of God's presence and all true knowledge of Him]...

Et cetera ad infinitum... Don't think God wants you to disregard the intellect you've been given - check out the parable Jesus taught about using your abilities:

Matthew 25 vs 15-28

That will do for now.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hmm. Retrospectively I think Mahtoosacks might be trolling.

Anyway; my point stands.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The RH Factor has been an issue in humanity for years, this is the 'alien' bloodline. It causes deformity and even death.
Aliens are really demons and fallen angels and things are only going to get worse.
Read your Bible because it's the Guide to the Supernatural.
Ammorites, Mighty Ones, Giants, Canaanites, Zimzum, Hititites, etc...all are of the evil ones.
God once thought to rid the earth from them but realized this is the perfect way to bring freewill/freechoice into the scenario.
There is no hell, only death and immortality. Chose Satan and die. Chose God/Yahweh and have immortaility but to do so you must accept Yeshua as your savior, not these 'alien' demons.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimeswatcher

Stop thinking you know it all just because you read the Bible. I read the Bible regularly and believe the Almighty talks through it - as St Paul said 'All scripture is God-breathed and useful for...' etc. However, it doesn't mean you can get away with blindly calling everything else, every source, every other race apart from the OT Israelites 'evil'. Seriously, what about Cyrus..? He was 'anointed of the LORD', but he wasn't an Israelite. Not all Canaanites were evil - not all the mysterious races mentioned in the Bible were demons. How much does the Bible say about Nefilim..? ONE SENTENCE. And it certainly isn't critical - it calls them 'Mighty ones of old, men of renown'. The interpretation of that line is subject to debate, but either way it doesn't indicate that they're in any way demonic. Neither does it condemn the Sons of God, of whom they were the offspring.

For goodness' sake, use the brain God gave you and do a bit of research in addition to your ordinary prayer/ reading of scripture. And yes, I am Christian, I do pray in tongues, I do receive prophetic dreams & visions, I have participated in exorcisms, people have received healing when I laid on hands, and I do know Christ personally - though not as well as He knows me...

May you receive this in a Spirit of understanding.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well Bummer for me then.
My Answers:
1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

Sometimes I have felt that I don't belong in this era. But alas I feel that I am indeed of the earth. Too many moments to count I have looked down on the oceans, valleys and rivers. Looked up at the mountains, the Giant trees and the clouds and known that this belongs to me (as much as everybody else)

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
Only those who isolate themselves and divide the world. I have felt more morally flexible than 90% of the wolrd population.

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."#
Check.

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
HAD a sense of purpose. Maybe TPTB have succeeded in dumbing me down becaue I feel we are all rather insignificant. And maybe thats what the TPTB have on us, is that they know what we argue over.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

Had some seriously Empathic moments but nothing a person with no sense of wrong/right and human pain wouldn't experience.

So i'm not an alien. Bummer, wouldve been pretty cool.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is a very interesting topic...

I feel that I fall under the indigo category as well, I fit 5/6 descriptions and like 35/50 on another site. 

I did find an interesting synchronicity of my b-day though. I was born May 6, 1993 at 6:19 AM. That's 5/6/1993. 5 + 6 = 11, 1 + 9 + 9 + 3 = 22, and 11 + 22 = 33. So, I have 11, 22, and 33 as my life numbers, 3 of the most powerful numbers. 6 & 9, for 6:19, together are supposed to very powerful also, seperated by a 1 which signifies enlightenment. This was a real eye opener to me, as it pretty much sealed my lifelong belief that I am here to do something important. What do you think about this?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
LOL good post. I certianly fit all 6 of those points. I always felt like I was a sojourner from antojher planet. Am I an alien? I don't know but I certainly feel alienated from the mass of humanity who seems mesmerized or brainwashed to me.

This seem to go along with Dr. Pete Petersons assertion that 15% have Alien DNA and are impervious to the brainwashing and mind control most people seem to succumb to to a certain degree.

If we overcome the darkness creeping across the land and regain freedom and liberty I certainly would be willing to stay on earth as i love the mountains and beaches and all the beauty the earth has to offer.

I always felt those of us who felt this way were just a little more experienced then most or older souls so to speak come back to help the younger ones. And the great teachers through out history like Buddha and Jesus etc. were even farther along then us and they helped to make the great leaps and bounds of history (and we are due for another hopefully).

Of course I don't know any of it for sure but I am exploring my quantum/spiritual side more these days trying to find out any of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by pieinthesky
Wow. Just found out I'm an indigo child
I'm particularily good at being a human lie detector, and once I sense you've lied to me more than once, you won't get the time of

Ouch Mulder, see now what I am open like a book, well I have one or two secrets that matter little to the people here. I need to have some mystery.

You should see my dating site profiles. Yes hello there, I am a ET contact, and I think the planet is in trouble so I am not laying down any ties right now, nor am I building a house, or buying new things, I am watching the skys to see if this planet is going to be saved, so I just want sex, if that is that you want, message me. I am not sure why I never get a response. LOL

uhm...nice try, bet you get a lot of nookie with that line...NOT!... besides starpeople don't engage in casual sex, they are too etheral, too "above it all" seriously, i think a majority of people have felt this way at one time or another, thus i don't think it is anything special, it is our minds dreaming about a place where there is peace and harmony, not an uncommon wish for the majority of us.

I second this. I'm at the time of life (16) where the male hormones are totally raging. I've had opportunities to have sex, but turned them down because i wouldn't just want sex for the sake of having sex. If i were to "have sex", it wouldn't be sex, it would be making love with someone i deeply care about. So, yes you are right, atleast in my case...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Im definately of alien origin, i hate humans, they are thick and ignorant (well most are) I often find myself just observing other peoples behavoir, not just picking faults but applying their interaction with society to other people's. I often find myself wanting to create mathmatical equations to explain things i cannot explain in the english language.
And i think that BBW (big blue woman) in avatar is hotsuff!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Im definately of alien origin, i hate humans, they are thick and ignorant (well most are) I often find myself just observing other peoples behavoir, not just picking faults but applying their interaction with society to other people's. I often find myself wanting to create mathmatical equations to explain things i cannot explain in the english language.
And i think that BBW (big blue woman) in avatar is hotsuff!

I'm with you.

I've told my story - - I have always walked between two worlds.

The hardest thing I ever had to learn is I live HERE - in this Dimension - and have to play by its rules.

But - I definitely feel more connection to another world.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Depending how old you are Annee - and this goes for anyone else who finds this relevant - there was a TV program in the early eighties, called 'Mysterious Cities of Gold'...

When I was very young (three, four yrs old) I used to watch it religiously, and found that it evoked incredibly strong empathies within myself. I couldn't really verbalise it at the time, but I now look back and see that I had a sort of resonance of 'knowing', that this was based in truth and that somehow I was connected to that truth.

There was another one - 'Ulysses 31', about a travelling family group on a starship, trying to find their way back home having been separated by many light years from where they were supposed to be.

Both shows led to strong emotional reactions in my very young self - I cried myself to sleep on a few occasions, just thinking about how real that sense of "separation from one's true place" was to me - and how everything around me "wasn't as it was supposed to be"...

Thoughts..?

Here's some links:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

boriska is a russian boy, possibly in his teens now, who claims to have lived on mars hundreds of thousands of years ago and was a space pilot. he started recalling when quite young.

you can read about him here

www.google.com.au...=en&q=boriska+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=9bd293df6a468adb

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join