It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Just today I told my wife that I wasn't from here and had grown tired of the human race. Her reply was, "don't you think that is just a bit crazy?" While I admit it does sound insane, I truly believe it. I have never felt as though I belonged here and as a child I would stand and stare at the night sky for hours on end. Since I was about 8 years old I have had a longing to just "go home". For some reason I have a very strange fascination with Orion, always have, and every year I await the return of Orion with the same excitement and anticipation that a child has on Christmas Eve. I have never witnessed a UFO but have always had a strong belief in them. I think about it 24 hours a day. I schedule my days around any documentary having to do with ETs and read as many books on the subject as I possibly can. I harm nothing, and find myself becoming upset if someone so much as harms a plant, kills anything, etc. I have devoted my life to helping people, I am an RN, but find myself becoming more and more annoyed at the foolish and violent ways of people. I have also told my wife that this physical vessel has outlived it's usefulness and it will be time for me to go soon. She gets annoyed with me because she is a devout Catholic and I have told her that God as humans have come to see him is a false belief. Sounds crazy, I know. Glad I found this post, because I really thought I was starting to lose my mind.

You aren't losing your mind, I know quite a few people with similar mindsets and initial doubts etc.

Brian Desborough a writer has done own research which points to Mars being one of the locations for the origins of blonde haired folk with blue eyes and most other white folk.
The deal is, according to his complicated research, that Earth used to be a lot closer to the sun, with a thicker cloudbelt / canopy of moisture. Mars was inhabited. We already know that water once ran on Mars for sure, plus there still is some in the ice caps.

Desborough goes on to state that people were black-skinned on earth, white on Mars. Asians he stays silent on
An unclear anomoly (astroid? Comet?) caused earth to shift in proximity and then came the white people to earth as Mar's atmosphere became uninhabitableh and the climate on earth shifted from benign tropical effect to a more temperate one (that mars used to have.
His other research found that scientists who carried out sensory deprivation tests found that white people's circadian rhythms are at 24 hours and 37 minutes. This is the same as what takes mars to orbit the sun.

Now this aside I have personally noticed that black people have a much more earthy and 'in tune' vibe with the rythym and soul of certain music. Break-dancing, acrobatics and stuff that requires a connection to the earth we live on tells me that there's more to this than skin colour, it goes right into the core of their being.
White people are a lot more different in musical tastes for the most part.
At the very least it suggests that there's a lot we don't know about that happened prior to the last ice-age.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wow, all but the last one fit me perfect! All this time i've been looking for proof of ET's and all I had to do was look in the mirror. Hope i'm human though heh. In all reality though, I think everyone can relate to those six things at some point in their life.
edit on 19-11-2010 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I won't argue that I'm definitely not of this world

I'm as weird as they come

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I must say very interesting post. I somewhat believe in what you are saying in regards to that there is reincarnation and we do choose what we want to reincarnate as. I don't like talking about this stuff often because it often feels like i'm "tooting my own horn" and trying to come of "look at me i'm super special!!!!!! zomgg". So I really keep to myself but I have always been quite...odd.

I can remember being a little girl...far to young to even grasp concepts of certain things and I would just look at my hands. I would look at my hands and legs and think "i exist...i'm moving these hands...i control my legs...i exist". And then I would go into an almost panic attack about the thought of death and dying. What a 5/6 year old who wasn't ill and had experienced no traumatic deaths in family really knew about death is beyond me but I can remember suddenly crying in hysterics and my grandma ran up to ask me what was wrong and i said "i don't want to die..i don't want to not exist".And was just in pure panic at the thought of it. I do believe in life after death but i think maybe as a child being so "new" to this world and just now getting the "hang of things" so to speak the thought of it being ripped away from me so quick was just a terrifying thought. I felt like i "needed" to be here. I don't know what for but i "needed" to be here. A few psychics have referred to me as an indigo. Regardless of whether that new agey stuff is for you I tend to believe it. I'm almost 100% Indigo to a fault.

Now whether it has something to do with extraterrestrials well...I suppose that is up for debate and theory but I definitely don't think I fit in with the rest of the human race. I've always been a loner and tend to flock to people who are "on the same wavelength" so to speak. I've been an outcast from normal society as long as I can remember and quite honestly I have no clue why. I mean if i was "the smelly kid" in class then I could understand. but i grew up a clean girl in a middle class home in a town where the majority of people were the same. In all respects I wasn't all that different from "them" but yet I was treated different. They teased me, bullied me, insulted me, if i liked something they hated it. It was almost as if they just knew I wasn't like them.

Ah well.
edit on 3/20/2011 by IsisMoon21 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IsisMoon21

Sounds like we came from the same cookie cutter, but I think I'm too old to be an Indigo or Rainbow. I'm just plain antisocial and I don't understand humanity and their motives.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have this exercise I do (I think I got it from Robert Anton Wilson). Pretend your an alien that has just arrived on earth... now from this perspective, examine a human behavior, social structure et cetera. See how really ridiculous some of these behaviors and structures are. Perhaps I didn't get this from RAW? Perhaps this perspective is genuine?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am a starseed, note the avatar. I don't speak about it because people tend to mock me when I do. I'm definitely on a mission bigger than who I am or my family. A vision that reaches far beyond the borders of the USA

A vision for the world

Eh but in time lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I don't know what I am
but I do get hot tingly hands and a pressing sensation inside my forehead alot, so I've got a pretty good idea why I'm here. I'm just biding my time

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Dude im pretty sure I'm an alien. Humanity is ******* retarded we should all go on strike. As soon as I'm old enough I'm going to live in the woods.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I don't get out much, but when I do, I can 99% of the time, associate carnival clown music with most of the stuff people do.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'd like to say I seem to be a Pleiadian (as per my First Nations teacher, I 'passed through' the Pleiades) but when I think that very thought, I ask myself if it's the ego trying to make my own self be a 'special snowflake'. Would that be the ego trying to just make conflict so I am in constant turmoil with it? Whenever I look at that cluster, it's awe inspiring as to the beauty of it..

I has question though. Anyone here not only not fit in with friends, but not fit in with their family as well? I'm 19 right now but my near entire life, I've never felt as though I've fit in with my family, ever. I mean that in every way possible. I get that feeling of closeness with them, but that's it. Everything else that should be there, isn't. And nope, never fit in.

Before I even found all this out, I was being called 'Alien Boy' at about 14 years old because of how I look/ed.. I find that very ironic now thinking back upon it. I believe it was because my eyes were spread out a bit further apart then others but there could be more, not sure.

And for other strange coincidences just to see if anyone's had the same, I've lived three past lives on this planet. Egyptian Goddess, Japanese Samurai, Aboriginal Native. I found out about being a starchild maybe, a month or two ago tops and since then, Egypt had a complete revolution and Japan had a major national emergency. I don't believe in coincidences either, but that's just.. Hilarious? (not funny but just.. wow.) in it's own way.

Oh, and any others who 'relate' feel as though right now they're just 'waiting' for something? Waiting until you can stop putting on a 'fake' face and show the world who you really are.. Show yourself who you really are.
edit on 20-3-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Interesting. I've had a few fleeting glimpses of past lives also, and a 'memory' of what my unknown solar system looks like. It only has 4 planets and the one I recall is Cyon and has 2 moons. But I also feel homesick when I look at Venus. I also remember the feeling of awe the step pyramid was before it began decaying. Can't explain it. I guess that's why I'm a loner.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Reply to: OuttaTime. Thank you for your reply. Clown music! LOL! That is so appropriate isn't it? I am SO ready to get the hell out of here. Reading the OP's article, what's the difference between Alien and Angel? Isn't an Angel just an Alien from a higher dimension? (One that possesses a light body for example)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Reply to: OuttaTime. Thank you for your reply. Clown music! LOL! That is so appropriate isn't it? I am SO ready to get the hell out of here. Reading the OP's article, what's the difference between Alien and Angel? Isn't an Angel just an Alien from a higher dimension? (One that possesses a light body for example)

You're quite welcome
Yeah most of the commercials and reality shows (and much of the news) can just be muted and then cue in the clown music. It's all circus and bread for the taxpayers. I just have a strong vibration that the curtains will be pulled back soon, and people will see the consequence of their folly, but there's still time to awaken.
I can't really answer for the OP but I tend to think that angels and aliens could be one in the same. They could be from our density, or a higher density. 4th, 5th, or 6th density beings can travel through dimensions as they are indeed mostly light and pure energy. As far as I can understand, they were in our 3rd density at one time so they would know what 3rd density is made of, in order to will themselves into it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am 60 years of age and if I am indeed an "alien", I still have no idea why I'm here. Ever since I was a child, I've had the strangest feeling of not belonging here, and always feel as if I'm on the "outside, looking in." I've always believed in God, though not in the way organized religion would have me believe. Well admittedly I believed in what the church taught me, but as I started to progress through my teens it became a matter of the more I started learning about life, the more I started to disbelieve in what organized religions had to say. When it finally dawned on me that what they taught was all about control of the masses through the use of fear, I must have felt like a prisoner who is found to have been wrongly convicted, and is just released after spending many years of his life on death row. I do believe in a "Creator" who is concerned about our race as a whole, and not as individuals who can pray and think they've been heard. I think of a being who is perhaps the leader of a group of super advanced souls/spirits who are also researchers, and every individual who makes up that group, is given 'x' number of worlds to look after. This person in turn has his/her own assistants "Angels" who look after us on a more personal basis. These Angels then work hand in hand with our loved ones who have already "crossed over". Of course I could easily have it all totally wrong, but at I do know there is an almost indescribable world of peace and love awaiting us when we are finished with life on this one. I experienced it when aged 19 years, after "dieing" on an operating table.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Thank you. Thats kinda my take on it. Angels are just beings from say the 6th dimension. I don't know about you, but I am just getting plain tired of all of the violence, corruption and inequity on this planet. It has worn me down. I am ready to go home. How bout you? Peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I sure as hell won't mock you. I can relate. I take it you relate to feline's. Perhaps you are from a race of feline beings. I would like to meet them, they must be awesome. I have always loved cats. Where do you think they are from? any ideas?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I sure as hell won't mock you. I can relate. I take it you relate to feline's. Perhaps you are from a race of feline beings. I would like to meet them, they must be awesome. I have always loved cats. Where do you think they are from? any ideas?

Not sure, but I've always had the feeling that one of the reason's cats and dogs don't get on is because dogs are native and cats were an import...
Indeed I recall that the cats were a gift from the gods in one of the ancient legends...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i'm a 16 year old male

Ive always felt that i didn't fit in with many people. The only friendships i've ever had have been completely platonic and lasted for years. and i've never really had a serious relationship with someone i trust and connect deeply with (i am still young, i know). until now that is... but she's amazing and seems to be 'different' in the same way as i am (and lots of others i see).

My views on human behavior are that humans in general are placid, stupid... and destroy most of the beauty created by nature and a select few. also i went through a phase where i hated humanity, but to be honest i just pity it. don't get me wrong there are/have been some phenomenally great creative and academic minds. but they are far outweighed by the general stupidity going on around us.

Also i recently had a weird episode with my food, i went off of everything to the point where i couldn't eat, and eating anything made me gag (i actually got really badly skinny and had to force myself to eat again) and now i can only eat organic foods... i can't stomach Sweets, Chocolate or anything full of chemicals (like processed meats).

i thought this may just be some kind of insanity on my part but at the same time a close family friend, who is VERY psychic, had exactly the same symptoms. She also told me (when we first met) that i was an indigo child, i myself am very perceptive and psychic. i was also told that when i'm depressed (i'm prone to severe depression) that i have a sort of psychic-vampire effect and cause people around me to become depressed, irritable and lethargic.

i also feel that fueling the 'machine' was never the way to go for me. and so i'm aspiring to be an artist, not to be famous, but to affect people in a positive manner as i feel that that is the highest achievement an artist can gain.

Concerning alcohol, i despise it. Always have and i figure i always will. i don't really see th point in any mind altering substance to be honest. The mind is at it's most wonderfully messed up when you're sober.
edit on 7-4-2011 by ZombieFinny because: adding age

edit on 7-4-2011 by ZombieFinny because: adding opinion on human behavior

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Good thread! Though is interesting to note that 9 out of 10 posters replying 'feel' different.
Would that possibly count then as a normal feeling/aspect of us as human species??

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join