1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.
I think this is nonsense. If you are here, you are supposed to be here.
2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
Yes, but this is not because I'm an alien.
3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).
Lets for a second think about the choice you've made coming to earth.
4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."
I feel that all the time
5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
Yes but first you have to convince my I'm an alien.
6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.
Yes, but I'm not going to discuss them.
If it was up to these 6 rules. I am an alien.
But I'm not.
I would suggest any alien that feels different, home sick, the ambition to give meaning to your life and have an opinion on everything.
Eat fat, smoke, do drugs.
The sooner your body fails the faster you can get home.