It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim kills U.S soldier...in Arkansas !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by artvandalay
But yeah, the muslims are awesome people, peaceful and understanding..
How many example do we need?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by artvandalay]

The Muslim Faith is no more responsible for what that radical did than the Christian Faith is for that nut who killed the Abortionist.

What is wrong with people that they label an entire Faith for the actions of a few? That is so dishonest I DO NOT believe those who do it are not aware of how dishonest it is. They know they are lying when they do it yet they have the audacity to defend their positions as if they had a valid one. Liars!

I see no difference between this mentality and the mentality of the KKK. In fact there is no difference.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The western world has the right to preserve its identity, and not to be watered down by sentiments for so called multiculturalisms!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by artvandalay

That answered my thoughts fully. Thanks for the response.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It seems the OP has a deep seeded hatred towards Islam.

Another Islam thread

And another

And another

And another

And another

And another

Should I continue?

I thought ATS had a policy against racism, discrimination and hate speech?

May I ask what religion you are OP? I'd love to point out how many of your fellow 'X' have killed in the name of their beliefs and political ideologies.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
It seems the OP has a deep seeded hatred towards Islam.
I thought ATS had a policy against racism,

Well first, Islam is not a race, it's a religion. Also maybe, just maybe the OP feels passionate about this issue, and would like it addressed. Let me ask this question, if some Christian or Jew in Arkansas were to walk into a mosque or place of worship, and kill 2 Muslims, and the OP were to write a thread about that, would he be a racist/hate monger?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by the_one_below]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by the_one_below]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the_one_below

No. This thread alone isn't enough to make that observation, however, the guy has said himself he is against multiculturalism and has a shown history of anti-Islam threads.

I'm not denying there aren't terrorists and crackpots in the Islamic faith. There are plenty. But every group or organization is the same.

Several idiots can ruin the public image for the rest of the decent, law abiding folks that are also members.

Just because one man, who happens to be Muslim, commits a politically-motivated murder doesn't mean the whole faith is out to get us. This is apparently what the OP believes.

I call that an offensive generalization, bordering on a form of racism. I use the word racism because there is no term for being anti-Muslim. Discrimination maybe?

I think attitudes like this in the modern world are appalling. Why so much hate?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You have chosen your path, you decided to live and ignore ....

I call that an offensive generalization, bordering on a form of racism. I use the word racism because there is no term for being anti-Muslim. Discrimination maybe?

This is an insult to our troops fighting in the middle east right now, being shot at and being killed by Muslims who hate occidental way of life.
Look the other side and you will understand.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just because one man, who happens to be Muslim, commits a politically-motivated murder doesn't mean the whole faith is out to get us.

So this is just a coincidence? Come on, if you feel like living in a fairy tale land where everything is sugar-coated and people are ultimately good, fine but I for one live in reality, and in this reality it goes much deeper than there happen to be a "few bad apples in the group". I'm so sick of hearing this "victim" mentality out of people who are scared to be labeled a racist or a hate monger because they refuse to sit idly by while western civilization as we know it is decimated. I do agree however that all religious sects have crazies in them, Christianity, Judaism,Buddhist, ect. However, those groups are not threatening my way of life as I know it. The Muslim world however is. So all this talk of "moderate Muslims" and "Extreme Muslims" is garbage, there is only one, a MUSLIM.......Either you follow what the Koran says, or not. Look up Sura 2:98, Sura 2:161, Sura 2:191

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phagg

You have chosen your path, you decided to live and ignore ....

This is an insult to our troops fighting in the middle east right now, being shot at and being killed by Muslims who hate occidental way of life.
Look the other side and you will understand.

EDIT - not going to participate in this discussion any longer. Will not add fuel to fire.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Let's assume for a second that this was actually motivated by solely religious and political ideas, even though I have a feeling that this story is intentionally misleading.
What are we doing in right now in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq, every single day? Blowing up "terrorists" and those that help them, and whoever else happens to be standing by in the immediate vicinity. How many "terrorist" recruitment camps do you think our army has bombed? How many young men, fresh out of "terrorist" school do you think the U.S. army has killed while they hanging around there "terrorist" camps. Are these actions justified? If so, what are the relevant differences between what the U.S. Army is doing and what this guy decided to do.
In my opinion, there are no relevant differences. We go over there, and kill thousands of muslim men, many of whom are probably of the same age and overall temperment of these two dead recruiters and its justified, its a war and we want to win. But one muslim man kills two of our soldiers (who are recruiting more soldiers to go kill muslims overseas) and its a heinous, evil crime. Are you kidding me?
If we are really in a war on terror, then obviously "terrorists" are at war with us. Why should we then be so amazed and horrified when one "terrorist" in our country uses a tactic that we have employed ever since this war started, which is to go over there and kill them. Lots of them! Hundreds of thousands.
Don't you see the hypocrisy in this. When we do it, its "war", when they do it, its "murder."

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Of course, this is the same kind of talk that I hear over and over from people like "you" we are the oppressors the big bad bullies, they are the victims, but trust me, it's definitely not that black and white. It's warfare, there are no right and wrong, there are only opposing points of view, but what you don't understand is that someday you will have to grow a spine and choose a side, or be trampled under. The choice is yours!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by outsider13

If so, what are the relevant differences between what the U.S. Army is doing and what this guy decided to do.

The difference is that the killer is a US Citizen, killing other US Citizens.
In the name of hallah.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

But is that really a relevant difference? And then what do you think of the Afghani, Iraqi, and Pakistani natives who kill, or help us kill, their own countrymen in this war on terror?
You do know that there are muslims killing other muslims on both sides of this war on terror, right? So far you seem to believe that the entire muslim world is against us.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How can I convert to muslim lum what ever.. seems to be a get out of jail free card. Rape women, kill in the name of jihad.

Wait I know first become a muslim, then join N.A.M.B.L.A, then I can molest little kids too and you liberals will still stick up for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured it out!!!!

Sick people you all are that stick up for this sheet!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
wow...this thread certainly brought alot of bigots out of the closest didn't it.
Aided, of course, by the wonderful understanding of Muslims that the OP has.

I'm not even going to bother replying to the individuals who answered my previous reply because quite frankly, you're not worth it.
I know Egyptian Muslims, Afghan Muslims, Pakistani Muslims, Indian Muslims, English (White) Muslims, English (non-White) Muslims, Iranian Muslims and Somali Muslims and you're right, there is a massive difference between all of them and most of you here.

They are all happy. They are all living their lives without insulting or hurting people, they are all integrated within Britain and none of them have ever shown anything other than respect for their fellow humans, no matter what religion they are.

There are a couple of people here on this thread that i wish i could give applause to. Reading this thread has been rather depressing in all, but there are a few people who have brightened it up.

I can't even imagine living your life that way...so filled with hatred at an entire race. That must suck.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

I can't even imagine living your life that way...so filled with hatred at an entire race. That must suck.

Islam is a religion, not a race.
This kind of mistake is very dangerous and the symptom of a confused mind.
You might want to read this Wikipedia link

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Now that is interesting!

not even a word about it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by outsider13

What about the father who kills his daughter because she's got a facebook or she wears skirts?
All in the name of Allah...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by artvandalay]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

What about the soldiers raping people in the war in irak
What about soldiers dropping bombs on inocents for the sake of stealing resources?
What about ALL religions producing mindless fanatic fools?
What about people killing other people for money or items?
What about............

You can continue this to infinity but that doest take away any of what has happened.

First you must realise a few things:

* No war is fought without it being big business
* ALL religions produce fanatics and divide people
* beliefs dont kill people, it takes action to kill people
* No 2 people are alike even if the have the same beliefs or fight in the same war

When you realise this, you can clearly see that the man killing the other is a mindless fool.

So to stop this from happening we need to:
* stop partisipating in wars
* stop partisipating in religion
* stop the imagination that we are divided

All it takes is and open mind and education combined with love.

There is no human nature only human behaviour!!

So stop playing "follow the leader" and be your own leader!

Take responsibility for all your own actions!

When your brother fails, offer him help him instead of ridicule!

Dont measure your succes apon others failure!

I have a bus to catch so i have to stop here, but i think you all get the point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join