It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those With ADHD Are the new race "Aquarian Children"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This idea came to me while I was watching the new Michael Tsarion Documentary that I posted www.abovetopsecret.com... . Where he says that Those with ADHD are Children of the Aquarius Age.

First Of all Whats the craziest part about this is that I am Psychic! I came to my own conclusion of what ADHD Could be on one of my threads before this documentary came out! (check the dates, maybe he borrowed my theory?)
ADHD:Gift or a Curse?Or the next stage in Human Evolution?? Which you can read with a bunch of fact right here www.abovetopsecret.com... .. Its an interesting read especially for those with ADD/ADHD...

As I was googling Michael tsarion's name and Aquarian children, I stumbled on an artical on this theory which dated 2006. It says almost exactly - to the 'T' what I said in my ADHD:Gift or a Curse?Or the next stage in Human Evolution?? thread! And I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING I LOVE that on May 25th, 2009 is the first time I ever heard of this ADHD and Aquarian theory. I think this is something that deserves more research.

Some Doctors say ADHD & ADD is a MYTH because their is NO clinical evidence to show from a Cat Scan, or any other testing that their is something wrong with the alleged ADD'er. Their has been a dramatic increase in the early to mid 1900's with record growth in ADD & ADHD diagnoses.

So anyway... This is what I found on the artical www.nungkyyiiinstitute.com...

The process of human evolution has produced five distinct races of Earthlings over the course of history. Life began with the Polarian race, and evolved into the Hyperborean race, then into the Lemurian race, and further into the Atlantian race. The fifth and present race is called the Aryan race. Evolution is preparing for the development of the sixth race – a race more mentally gifted with extraordinary brain capabilities than any of it predecessors. This up and coming evolving race is called the Aquarian race.

Today’s children are extremely fortunate recipients of the most dynamic developments of human nature, especially the progression of the human brain. The brain’s development from intellect to intuition will bring about much greater levels of mental capabilities in consciousness, intelligence and spirituality than has ever been witnessed before. Aquarian rays of energy that are permeating our planet will resonate neuron cells and the brain’s alpha frequency will register wisdom on a higher cosmic realm, producing thought of a new reality. This new revolution of thought will find its grounds of fertilization and development in the minds of the young. These children are either rebelling against the conformity of the present day reality or highly intelligent and conscious of the need of a greater reality. These highly gifted minds are being called Aquarian Children. They are the parents of the future Aquarian race.

Now, if you look at what I said on my thread last year you would see that it says mostly the same thing. Heres a piece.

I think the traditional way of thinking (Non-ADHD and ADDer's) seems to be out dated - No offense. Us with ADD or ADHD think a lot faster and multi task more. We seem to be seasoned for what the future has in store. i.e Faster everything, extremely opened mind, a lot of energy, and our minds function like a super fast computer ready to download new data, and solve new problems.
Amazing right? I know. lol j/k

Anyway I would like to know if anyone has more info on this certain topic? Is their anyone else on ATS with ADD/ADHD that would love to talk about this? Do you feel the same way I feel? Do you feel more Unique then the average person may feel, as if your destined for greatness or capable or big things? Do you love the way you think?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by king Pop!p]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Trust me, its real I have it

It has given me problems in school and relationships..

Also, makes me talk really fast and hyper and loud sometimes which is distracting to most people..

Until recently, I finally went to a dr. and got vyvanse

My life is about 10000x better.. you cant believe how well I can concentrate, as well as how I am fulfilling my talents in most things..

I could go on and on..

Im sure others will chime in as well..

To the people that say it isn't real, well try going through life with people telling you you are the "dumbest smart kid they know" and then it all comes together when you are 24 years old after a whole life of drug abuse trying to make up for the "missing part" of your life..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I know its real. I just think that we weren't conditioned on how to use the mental capabilities right. We are so used to the traditional way of thought processing. Thank God I never had any substance abuse to fill any void. I'm fine really ever since I acknowledged that I have it an understood what the effects are. I taught my self very well an function normal. I do have my impassivity moments I must admit.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Well I mean when I was even going through grade school ADHD wasn't talked about too much

The teachers always said I had a hard time staying quiet in class, but that didn't equal anything at the time.

If I could go back to school and do it all over again, as I have said in another thread, i would have had straight a's and a masters degree, but I just chose (or something) to do a lot of "club drugs" which made sense for me at that time.

Still, no one in my family understands this, and frankly I don't expect them to. Its impossible to feel what others feel, especially if they quasi don't believe it themselves.

There is really not too much you can say about all of it if you don't have it. I have had about 0 motivation to do anything in my life but trade stocks and play golf..

Both of which I put a legitimate 10 hours a day into (if you have seen the up to the minute market thread, you will see what I mean lol)

Its unfortunate though, that I have had to go through life like this. I cant tell you how many relationships I have ruined not only bc of ADHD but drug abuse as well, along with people just being annoyed by it. Its a tough pill to swallow -

I dont know how you got through it w/o drug abuse.. when I talked to my dr. he said that its almost a given that someone with adhd will abuse drugs to fill in that void.

I didn't actually touch a drug till I was out of high school, so perhaps luckily enough for me, my brain was fully mature before it was hit with those things.. and after all of that, I am smarter than I have ever been. The brain in an interesting thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well I am another ATS member with it.

And yes it CAN be a great gift sometimes. I will occasionally focus on something for so long, it's almost like a revelation. It takes me at least an hour to go to sleep at night. Sometimes it's just like everything makes so much sense, it's obvious. Also, this can sometimes be depressing, because it has a tendency to create a sense of isolation from society.

When it comes to trying to relate what I was thinking to someone else, forget that too. My mind processes much to fast for my mouth to keep up. That's why I prefer typing and texting over talking.

It's so funny you mention drugs and failed relationships. Been through my share of both here. And I can tell you, it was mostly due to boredom. And I also didn't ever try anything until I was out of high school, but once I found a certain lil white object, my whole life changed....for a while anyway.

And I too take vyvanse, and it works great with motivation and drive, where as before, and still now sometimes, I would be onto something else before the last activity even got started....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

LMAO!! Listen brother I'm a mortgage Broker and all I do is play poker!lol So your okay Trading and golfing. Theirs nothing wrong with you.

But yea, I can't lie I do like to drink (occasionally when I go to strip clubs and clubs only) but thats it. What I did fail to mention is that I meditate around 2 x a week. I swear it works!! You'll be so fully aware of all your action and calm like your in control of every single thing. Try it I promise it works.

As in school as a youngin, sure if I were to go back I would of been a straight A student with a masters an all also. I didn't think it was that important to know all that stuff at the time to many things going on for me at the time, like girls an money to make. I'm going back to school to get a few degrees hopefully too. Now that I know better,

As fair as relationships with ladies? I'm pretty good but sometimes I'm lazy and show no type of love and emotion to my wife. its because I'm busy focusing on things I want to accomplish in life though. u do need a girl that understands you, mayb a girl with ADHD herself. My wife has it I think.lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
oh yeah, its a life saver

luckily enough, i get a 70 and a 50 every day, my dr is cool and he knows what is enough for some people, and what isnt

he has also stated there are many levels and many variations that "fall under the umbrella"

Like how in the hell can i sit and program an automated trading program for the past month without leaving the house just to go play golf and put off everything else in my life..

Well I dont know lol..

Thats a tough thing to do.. but somehow I am able to block it out. And yes I have dabbled into what you got into, but I preferred well.. I think you can figure it out lol.. just folllow TIESTO hahahaha..

Now, I cant really talk about it too much bc of TC.. but I think that actually helped me 10000x fold in my life in such strange ways.. but PM me if you would like to talk about that further..

Its very interesting that we almost share the same path..

I guess though, living in an infinite world, infinite things are possible (on most levels)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

Oh, and you talk about isolation?

I am the king of locking myself in my room to concentrate on something non stop..

Ask member WCH about that as well lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yeah, Ill just make a post on craigslist..

ADHD monster looking for his match..

BYOmeds

lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

It takes me a while to go to sleep but I think its that we know theirs so much to life, and so much to do that sleeping is a waist sometimes. I just do it because my body needs it.lol... I watch T.V til I fall asleep. Put something on thats boring and POW! I'm knocked out.

I don't even see it as isolation from society. Sometimes I pity society because they don't think as I do.lol

I agree when you said ''I would be onto something else before the last activity even got started''. If you realize that you didn't finish you have to muster up the will and know u have to finish it before moving on.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I was mis-diagnosed with ADD ( I think) though there is some element to it being true. I sometimes get lost in thought day dreaming. Well that might be normal and everyone does.. But I don't really mind. Day dreams are entertaining, I dont consider it a disorder.

But I don't think it makes me special, as some aquarius child. My dad said he had the same problem when he was younger.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

LMAO!! That was 2 funny. I mean if your in a club or place were u see a lady thats smiling alot a little hyper and u talk to her and shes down to Earth? BOOM, you got her brother!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

In response to your OP:

It's not only possible, it makes more sense than a skeptic might intially think.

The Aryan Race would probably be the best suited to the care and protection of these gifted individuals, providing a safe environment while helping to integrate the changes needed for social sensitivites.

The rise of birthrates of gifted and touched children is an indicator of just such a thing coming to pass, and the changes to outdated social stigma in regards to these types of children, their welfare, etc...is dramatically on the rise.

Isolation can be difficult - but hang in there! Change is all around us.

(*edit - spelling got me again.)

[edit on 6/1/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
BYOmeds, that's funny!

Seems like we do share a lot of the same path, and I'm sure others do as well.

I can relate to what your doctor was saying about the umbrella comment. I can especially remember my parents lecturing me about how I would sit for hours upon hours working through on a drawing, or a webpage, anything I had the drive for. But then they could never seem to motivate me to do mundane tasks, like laundry, cleaning, or studying for that matter. I never read a single book in high school, not one. I also slept through every movie ever shown, no exaggeration! other kids just thought I was lazy, or just being a jerk to the teacher. Ha not the case, but I did manage to make decent grades.

And for college, yea let's just say I wish I could go back to my first year, would be very very different now. No drugs, I would actually go to class now, and I would even buy a textbook or two this time.....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Count me in:

I've had it since I can remember. It's gotten me in a lot of trouble as well. I don't do anything stupid...but, people tend not to get where I'm coming from. I idolize those that can stick to one thing and one thing only when having a conversation. I tend to follow logic wherever it may lead. In a work environment I'm probably the guy that would question why, how come, what's the reason behind this new procedure.

I also have an IQ in analytical area well into the 170's. This was confirmed by multiple psychologists. Like the poster above said: Imagine being called the stupidest smart kid. That's me! I see the patterns in things and people think I'm nuts. I see how everything works in components. You tell me a goal, especially when dealing with any system, and I can tell you how to meet that goal.

One thing I think is true about people with ADD/ADHD is that they rely on their intuition more than the rest of the population. I say this because their minds are so active with every facet of everything, they miss a lot of stuff going on around them that most people would pick up on. I don't know who that music is played by, who acted in that movie, which batter is up, nor do I care. It's all a game.

Are people with ADD/ADHD star children or "Aquarine?" I don't have the answer for that...outside of saying I certainly feel like I am a consciously aware of more than most. I have no want to have lots of money, nor want any power, nor want anything. You could take everything from me and it wouldn't matter, I would find a way around it. I am not vindictive. I can be snappy to make a point. However, I honestly am never mad at someone, only mad at their actions. Perfect? Absolutely not. I don't define perfect as anything, because in my world everything is as it is. I negotiate my environment, I don't allow the environment to negotiate me.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My own observation of adhd kids and adults is that it's all diet. A kid spent the day at our house not too long ago, an adhd kid. My wife opened his lunch box and found 2 large chocolate chip cookies, bag of jelly worms, can of coca cola, packet of cheetos, candy bar. Now.. I wonder why this kid is adhd??? Even those who say 'not true' because they have a good diet are still way off the mark and consuming mass amounts of additives and preservatives and colas. We have our kid on a very good diet and she's doing great in school, has excellent attention span and very well behaved. Anyway just my 2c

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karrotz
BYOmeds, that's funny!

I can relate to what your doctor was saying about the umbrella comment. I can especially remember my parents lecturing me about how I would sit for hours upon hours working through on a drawing, or a webpage, anything I had the drive for. But then they could never seem to motivate me to do mundane tasks, like laundry, cleaning, or studying for that matter. I never read a single book in high school, not one. I also slept through every movie ever shown, no exaggeration! other kids just thought I was lazy, or just being a jerk to the teacher. Ha not the case, but I did manage to make decent grades.
WOW! Thats the same with me. If it didnt interest me I didnt even think about doing it. It'll fly right over my head, with no energy to excute the mundane task. I could be tired as hell but when I want to do something that I like, I have all the energy in the world! lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

This can be true as far as hyperactivity. I was ADHD while a child and my parents altered my diet. That did help me sit still longer. Now as an adult I can say I'm ADD. In school, I couldn't pay attention because the stuff being taught was irrelevant to anything in life. I read the book and knew the answers and would ask all the questions to myself until I fully understood it. Each class took only a few weeks to really understand the concepts. So sitting in a class listening to a subject you understand got really boring.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Im prob one of the healthiest people you will know

Havent ate fast food for over.. well i dont know how long..

I rarely eat too much anyways, bc of my meds..

a lot of fruit and orange juice.. yeah im weird haha

and to the poster above was talking about the dumbest smart kid thing.. it seems that all of us that have posted on this thread all share common things, that are strange....

so for someone to say its a diet.. well I mean like I said, if you don't have it, I don't expect you to understand, just like my family, so I cant say anything to change your mind, thats perfectly fine. You are more certainly entitled to your opinion

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I have it too, guys, and it's not all it's cracked up to be, trust me.
Karrotz, me and you are on the same page. I favor typing or writing anyday - I can facilitate my thoughts and get my points across better. But when I'm talking, I stumble (and studder a little) over my words. My brain definetly works faster than my mouth could handle.
And I catch myself getting loud because I'm impulsive. It ties in because someone will say something funny, and I'll just lose it, and next thing you know my friends are telling me (for the 3rd time) to keep it down because people are sleeping in the house.
I mean, I guess there are a few benefits, but the cons outweigh the benefits.
I can only concentrate on something (or even just DO something) better if I WANT to do it. If I don't want to do something, it's very hard. Then I get down on myself for falling short.
I also think it has to do with motivation. That word, I really believe, has alot to do with this disorder.
I can play 4 instruments, record a whole band, and do all the mixing with my hands tied behind my back - and I never even went to school for any of it. All because I really wanted to.
They say I am very smart. I see it, but I always sweep it under the rug and downplay it, like I don't deserve it or something...
But the more important things in life - like responsibilites - the things most of us hate to do, I have failed miserably. Because they're boring and not interesting. I swear I am like a big kid sometimes...
Oh, and as far as the concentration is concerned, man... It's like that commercial for some kind of ADD medication (from a a few years ago). It's like the TV just keeps changing channels, and I don't have the remote.
ADD has given me this distinct personality that either you love me or you hate me.
And I'm so damn sensitive. Also have a broad range of emotions. I'm not talking Bi-polar or anything like that, but it just seems like my (or our) emotions can mix with emotions that can mix with others, resulting in like I said - a broad range. Anyone feel me on that one?
Guhhh... A curse it is, but hey. That's what makes me that guy, right?
Anyway, S&F. I've been hoping for a thread like this, although I don't think having this disorder makes me special.
But that's just me. Or is it?
Oh, and does anyone else (with ADD) have a problem with indecisiveness?

Edit to add: Actually, I just went back and read the rest of the posts, and we are striking similar in our ways, it's almost creepy. Hell, it IS creepy.
Wow.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by impaired]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join