It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This would be proof for me. I would join you conspiracy nuts in exposing the truth about 911. All I need to do is see the black box with the serial numbers filed off. Where is it? I suppose a petition with 100,000 signatures would force its display by those who have it.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If such a conspiracy existed, I am sure they could fabricate a fake black box with the right serial numbers. So forget my idea. Of all the deaths, there was only one child killed. A young man on his way to study oceanography. I forgot his name. I am sure his mother would have something to say to those who believe in the 911 conspiracy.

I find it so odd that only one child died with 4000 killed. Nobody else finds that odd?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

This would be proof? Hmm, one look at the way the twin towers came down, at the rate of free fall speed is more proof than anyone needs really that the official story is whack. All you have to do is think about it. That could never happen like that with all the resistance the lower floors should have provided.

This story here is just another piece of the puzzle. I don't understand why this would be a deciding factor for you to join us "conspiracy nuts." And you sure won't make any friends calling us that. We are just normal people who are smart enough to see beyond the lies...not nuts. On the contrary, your lack of apparent ability to see these things makes me wonder if you might work in a peanut factory yourself?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sorry if I insulted you, but you know your ranks are full of nuts. This would only prove part of the conspiracy.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Tell us....do you agree with Cap't Bob and April Gallop that the Pentagon's self-defense missiles and defenses should have opened up to shoot down AA77?

trebor, read the title of the thread. Where does this thread's title mention self-defense missiles at the Pentagon?

Why are you so desperate to drag this thread off topic?

Originally posted by trebor451
Whatever credibility you claim just went down the toilet.

Ah-huh. I guess that dragging a thread off topic, like you did, does a lot for one's credibility, huh?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Thanks tezz for pointing that out and trying to keep things on topic here.

Maybe this is a bit of a sore spot? Did we touch another panic button?

awww... sowwwy.

And earthman, if our ranks are full of nuts, then Lord help who is on the other side... Bloodthirsty, greedy maniacs!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Maybe this is a bit of a sore spot? Did we touch another panic button?

Of course it's a sore spot.

If they can't prove a positive ID on the black boxes, then they're useless as evidence.

Swampfox stated that evidence can only be accepted with a proper chain of custody.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Swampfox was so correct........As you read through various accounts of the collection of aircraft parts, it becomes obvious that the FBI, charged with evidence collection an normally obsessive about preserving the chain of evidence, repeatedly violated their own procedures regarding chain of evidence.

While I have little respect for that particular agency, they are good at criminal investigation. So, why, in a case of this magnitude, did they collect evidence in a manner that practically guaranteed that said evidence would never withstand challenges in a court of law? I postulate that it was because they knew it would never reach the point of prosecution of anybody. If this is correct (which we'll probably never know), was it because

1> there were no hijackers
2> the perpetrators and planners were so high up they'd never be prosecuted
3> this was an op planned and run by the intel community

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

2) The original aircraft were outfitted with remote control capability-
And then hijacked by a remote control pilot mid air. One theory has the hijackers being hijacked themselves. They could have been enticed by the CIA to pose as hijackers, with the up front plan to free them after landing- when really they intended to do exactly what happened.

If identified by FDR serial number, the maintenance records would potentially show these modifications.

Nice thread

if I had to pick a scenario I would go with this one (the "hijackers" being hijacked themselves)

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienanderson

Yeah well actually that is an interesting theory, in that it includes both that there were hijackers, and that there were covert CIA/Mossad/FBI/ elements involved, and basically has everyone confused all to hell screaming at each other- exactly what they wanted. Also includes remote control takeover of the planes, and could potentially also include the plane landing theory and even no plane theory- all in one.

Not exactly sure where that one originated from...
I mighta had a little to do with it... If you are interested, I can expand further on this...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Absolutely!!! Let's hear more......any conjecture on any DL1989 connection?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Oh dear... lol... I shoulda known better than to put that in there...Well ok, but give me some time...Maybe I'll start a new thread in skunk works, cause that will be way off topic here.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yes, and since NO ONE on ATS ever goes off topic.....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

lol, well what do you want me to say to that? We are all guilty of off topic posts from time to time... like this one. Stop drawing me off topic!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok, color me confused:

DL1989 ?

What connection to this am I missing?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Ok, color me confused:

DL1989 ?

What connection to this am I missing?

Delta flight 1989... Cleveland, OH... and yes, it is off topic.

The Cleveland Mystery

Delta 1989 Timeline

Did Flight 93 land in Cleveland!?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
This would be proof for me. I would join you conspiracy nuts in exposing the truth about 911. All I need to do is see the black box with the serial numbers filed off. Where is it? I suppose a petition with 100,000 signatures would force its display by those who have it.

if you didnt see the black box to begin with, how can you possibly support any evidence provided by it?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And through all these replies, not ONE reply as to why the FBI would mysteriously withhold the serial numbers from the NTSB to hide the identities of the aircraft?

Who in the heck do you think you are fooling? There is no reason why those planes should not be identified.... Unless, of course, doing so would incriminate themselves, the government, Mossad/CIA, and everyone else involved.

Think about it. No reason. NONE.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

2) The original aircraft were outfitted with remote control capability-
And then hijacked by a remote control pilot mid air. One theory has the hijackers being hijacked themselves. They could have been enticed by the CIA to pose as hijackers, with the up front plan to free them after landing- when really they intended to do exactly what happened.

If identified by FDR serial number, the maintenance records would potentially show these modifications.

I like that theory a lot. I wonder if there's any way of looking at the maintenance schedules of the crashed planes to see if anything suspicious pops up. Something taking an abnormally long time to fix on each plane or something strange that could have been a cover for the install of a remote control system

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
I wonder if there's any way of looking at the maintenance schedules of the crashed planes to see if anything suspicious pops up.

Lol, you seem to be missing the point. How can they look at the maintenance schedules when they cannot, or will not, conclusively identify the planes via the serial numbers on the FDR's!?!?

In other words, WHAT crashed planes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join