It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Great Game

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It will take a cure for schizophrenia to cure the mass of humanity and make them stop obeying the scum. Before that, one can only get the hell out of here into nirvana.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The economic crisis was created in order to set the stage for big show off. It is not war which is meant to cover up for apparent failure in economy, war is the goal of this bunch and economic crisis is their excuse.

If you look at this graph which depicts the "waves" which come and go in regular cycles, you will see that it is time for a big one.
4.bp.blogspot.com...

The other guy who further developed this theory (which is about economy and politics of the whole world, not just one country), Martin Armstrong, is now in jail for contempt(!) for 7 years now without trial. The point is, he refused to work for CIA which insisted that his work will only be available to them and not to the rest of the world. By using this method he was capable of predicting economical and political events with great accuracy.

Now this is the time when we need such great accuracy and only few know how.

This is his latest work: "It's Just Time"
www.contrahour.com...

This one is also very interesting:
economicedge.blogspot.com...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

The economic crisis was created in order to set the stage for big show off. It is not war which is meant to cover up for apparent failure in economy, war is the goal of this bunch and economic crisis is their excuse.

If you look at this graph which depicts the "waves" which come and go in regular cycles, you will see that it is time for a big one.

This contradicts an unquestioned acceleration since the 80s of increasing production, consumption and extension of credit throughout the West which spread the largess to emerging parts of the world.

We're now experiencing the fallout of too rapid growth based on perceived wealth instead of tangible assets. Even the super rich are negatively impacted.

And, in my opinion, this decades long build up would be a very very difficult thing to orchestrate. All governments and banking institution, not only in the West, but in China, Russia, the Middle East, India, Asia - all unwittingly participants in the massive scheme.

I'm not sure who the "bunch"s that is outside this worldwide circle. And if they control everything already, what more is there to gain as millions die and the power shifts from one position to another.

The giant game worked pretty well so far for them, why do they want to change it so much. What else is there that they don't already have?

Mike

[edit on 27-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Since most American industry is now outsourced into Asia, and also American military, what is left in America for the Illuminati to protect? Digital money?

Although the numbers are getting higher in the outsourcing issue. The US is still in the Game.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
A great thread Slayer!
star and flagged! This is a dangerous game that is being played here these days.I agree we need a timeline for all of this info I think there is one on History Commons but I am not sure.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Any links would be appreciated. I think if I'm going to try to pull it all together before the video deadline I better stop at least two weeks before that date.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

We're now experiencing the fallout of too rapid growth based on perceived wealth instead of tangible assets. Even the super rich are negatively impacted.

They are - if you look in a single dimensional way. But they switch from money grabbing to power grabbing, and then it's (just pretending) a different strategy game.

And, in my opinion, this decades long build up would be a very very difficult thing to orchestrate. All governments and banking institution, not only in the West, but in China, Russia, the Middle East, India, Asia - all unwittingly participants in the massive scheme.

I've stated before that it appears to me that now China is given the role USA already played - to be a nation which is growing fast. But to what end? Or is it just to fool them and make the Chinese self-absorbed, deluded in a way, dizzy?

What really caused collapse is the idea of "free trade", which allowed manipulation and redistribution of wealth in a very disproportional manner. This idea was introduced by manipulators and thieves. Now they pretend they are looking for "solution", but their only wish is to get away with their scam. And millions of people may pay for that with their lives. They just don't care.

I'm not sure who the "bunch"s that is outside this worldwide circle. And if they control everything already, what more is there to gain as millions die and the power shifts from one position to another.

The "bunch" is also self-absorbed, delusional group of people who are at the top of the pyramid and cannot escape the nature of their relationship, which is the(ir) famous idea of "survival". The fact is, they consider themselves isolated from the rest of the humanity. They have absolutely no concern about the "lower" masses, which has been proved so many times in history.

The idea of an isolated system is a false idea, although made a scientific one. Even if they believe in such a system, the reality is pushing them outside of it. And this is why they are now facing each other in an attempt to grab the available energy (Asia and its resources), because an isolated system will collapse into entropy unless it gets energy from the outside.

The giant game worked pretty well so far for them, why do they want to change it so much. What else is there that they don't already have?

How can we be sure? Perhaps someone has achieved a technological breakout? But I think the problem is that the roof fell on their heads and now they are trying to figure out what better material to use. Also, this "game" is not a linear game.

The "globalization" is what they proclaim, but there are players who are opposed to it. This is the "obvious" agenda. But in reality much is hidden.

Global system is a network rather than a unified territory. The name "globe" is also obsolete in my opinion. Earth was first flat, then round, now it's a grid. I know, in ancient times it was also round, but that part is somehow neglected, because of the idea of "progress". The mermaid song.

This global network which is called NWO is a false idea presented.

A system which is basically a network functions by direct contact between any two or more nodes (like Internet). So territoriality should not be the important factor (though it still is). Translating everything into digital dimension is the primary task - that is the condition for control.

So the control must be by means of digital control, and for that must exist the infrastructure. Everything has to be documented, everything and everyone (chipped). This is an ideal situation. But, of course, there are practical problems.

So this war, or struggle, or game, is about bringing everything under this idea of a network - but their network is just twisted idea which serves to hide the old and dominant idea of pyramidal structure. Their idea of globalization is still a scheme of central perspective, where all nodes depend on the central node (this idea/ideology was introduced during Renaissance period).

The problem with all this is that they, the PTB are stupid. They simulate dynamics because the moment they accomplish their idea, it will collapse, because it will be a de facto isolated system, which is subject to entropy. So from time to time, in a cyclical manner (and don't ask me why it is 72 or so years, and longer waves too) they need an upheaval, like revolution, to scratch everything and start a fresh climb to the presupposed heights of "(r)evolutionary advancement".

If they had any brains, such scam economy of bubbles would have never happened. It is so obvious it cannot go on forever. Obviously, they are warring between themselves. There is no discipline.

So, what they are doing now is pure simulation of having initiative, while they are totally carried away within some kind of tunnel vision, like gamblers who start to lose and cannot stop.

If any s*** happens, just listen to their explanations... They won't make any sense.

What is interesting, is that a system like fascism or Nazism have such appeal to them, because they believe those are "organized" and "disciplined" systems, which will prevent their innate weaknesses. This is a bonus danger from the PTB to everyone.

Still, such systems are stupid, because totalitarian systems are suicidal systems, for a simple fact that they feed on themselves. It came true in history many times. But, stupid people are stupid because they are unable to learn.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It is a shame that the cold, eternally grinding mechanations of evolution favor the dominance of psychopathy in our time, isn't it? The pack of vampires at the top really are on their road to becoming a different species, neurologucally speaking. Though I suppose they can still interbreed with the rest of us...

There is another thread floating around the board linking to an article suggesting that a cannibal humanity gained its dominance by literally eating the Neandertals. No doubt those at the top have a similar lack of conpunction about the upcoming slaughter of billions of humans that actually know ideals like love, honor, devotion, and loyalty to others.

One dim flickering hope is that evolution works in a cyclic manner. In a world of pure psychopaths, those that develop the ability to create long-term bonds through values like love and loyalty will have an evolutionary advantage in that they can work together. This may be how humanity in fact developed the empathy that is its stamp in the first place. But once the pendulum swings the other way and such traits become dominant, cold Mother Evolution begins to favor the wolflike psychotics who can mingle with the rest of us and seem perfectly normal, yet slip a knife quietly between the vertibre while our backs are turned, without the slightest twitch of regret.

Such is evolution in many cases, endlessly oscillating between certain dynamically balanced patterns. When one becomes a majority, the other is favored. What that trait rises to majority, the dwindled minority trait sees itself favored again and resurges. And so on. Many bird populations, for example, oscillate between monogomy and polygamy. A secret polygamist in a land of stanch monogamists can spread his genes rapidly. But once that trait is dominant, chaos ensues and those that can still bond to raise their offspring again find themselves better equipped to pass on their genes. And so on. An endless twostep.

Perhaps humanity experiences something similar with psychopathy and morality. If so, it is indeed our deep misfortune to be born in twilight phase of an era of morality, as the long arc tilts to favor passionless treachery, for at least a little while. I feel somehow certain this is what we are seeing play out.

[edit on 5/27/09 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

This is strictly a thread of its own, which you should start without hesitation.

I will only comment on your first sentence: Evolution is "their" invention, and the purpose is to justify their own self importance. Everything else is just mystification.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Yeah lets try and keep this one on target. There is plenty of space available elsewhere for debates.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Over all view of the area.

Pipelines

Although I am still working on the history of central Asia which I will post by this Sunday I thought I would post a brief on some of the pipelines in the area.

We can view the above pipelines as an example of the interests in the area.

The pipeline in green is mainly US pipeline.

The other pipelines are mainly Russian.

The ports used by the US are in Turkey. This port is also used by Iraq in the export of oil.

www.reuters.com...
Turkish firms dominate northern Iraq's economy and Turkish firms have billions of dollars of contracts in Iraq.

Some 400,000 barrels of Iraqi oil a day -- more than a fifth of its exports -- are piped through the Turkish port of Ceyhan. (Additional reporting by Aseel Kami; Writing by Tim Cocks; Editing by Jon Hemming)

The Ukrainian Black Sea ports are used by Russia and the former states of the Soviet Union.

We can see via the observation of the geography of the placement of the pipelines how we and the Russian interests are competing.

If one takes into account the recent Georgia flare up we can see why as a major pipeline goes through that country to the Black Sea.

As the area comes under pressure via scattered interests we will see other conflicts arise. The State of Georgia has strong US/Israel ties and Central Asia has some very large Jewish settlements.

Central Asia oilfields are farther from Ocean ports then any other large oil deposit now known according to my daughter who is a Geologist and spent two months in Turkey last year.

She said that many argue concerning how expensive the development of the oil fields are in lue of its geographic location.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
try getting rid of this in the photo post

[/atsimg] leave the [/img] at the end.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Amazing thread with a lot of insight!
I read it like a newspaper.. this thread should be stickied.

Keep the scenarios comming!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Wow very good. Thanks for the addition.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is a good timeline right here:www.historycommons.org...This covers some of the more recent events over in Afghanistan.

[edit on 103131p://5526 by mike dangerously]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
Amazing thread with a lot of insight!
I read it like a newspaper.. this thread should be stickied.

Keep the scenarios comming!

Hey thanks maybe you should tell a friend and spread the word.
Thanks again

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Only crap,whiteraven that pipeline is the trigger for WWIII there is no way that the Russians and Chinese would ever allow a US dominated oil-pipeline through Central Asia it has the potential to undermine their status as Asian superpowers.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This should be a bigger thread Slayer,it's a very important topic people need to be made aware that this region will effect them in all ways.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
According to Reinhardt, Hillary told NK to rattle its saber, so they can start drafting people in the USA.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Spok: "It is logical".
McKoy: "Fascinating!"
Homer: "Duh!"

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"The Great Game" maybe needs my newswatch - updates again...

Korean Peninsula has risen to be hotspot now, (I wait Georgia would rise to hotspot - but ball seems to be in Zionist hands now, not Georgian-Russian opposition) and a great test for easten-western relations is underway.

I am still in thoughts, that whole thing what is happening in Koreas, is just prelude to more greater events - and when MSM is "suprised" from Nuke detonation in NK - truth is just the opposite, and Psy-Op is underway in large scale - like it was with Swineflu too.

What is interesting - is that this "crisis" will show real situation with NATO-SCO diplomacy, and I think there is going total Illuminati cover Op for strengten those ties before "the great push" against Iran... To play out key players (Russia-China) in front of Israeli attack, with international anti-WMD agreements pushed forward in UN.

I think North Korea is bought by banksters - and that has surprised SCO memember states too. Will they play along? - Or keep their idea of multipolarism in front of new challenges? --- I think Korea will cool down in the last edge, no war coming there, and it will cause now needed false flag frontier before scheduled Iranian attack.

Its mend to collect all the focus out from real targets, and causes "fog" for troop movements and preparations needed to confirm success against Iran-Syria-Lebanon war - starting very soon.

But my opinions, are just my views... Lets look collection of interesting news and updates from The Great Game at 28.5. ---

Kim Jong-il tests US-China cooperation

Although the idea of a Group of 2 made of the United States and China is not the best way to reach global and sustainable equilibrium, immediate challenges underline the importance of the relationship between the two. By conducting a second nuclear test on May 25, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) puts the US-China cooperation at the center of Asian and even, due to the very nature of the nuclear issue, of world politics.

Rahm Emanuel, Obama's chief of staff said: "I think we were all impressed with the fact that the Russians and the Chinese denounced this so strongly." From a global perspective, it signals to other countries - President Mahmud Ahmadinejad's Iran for example - that the international regime on non-proliferation and the status quo of the nuclear club can be seriously challenged.

www.atimes.com...

Russia pledges to back UN resolution on N. Korea
en.rian.ru...

Russia diversifying arms exports
en.rian.ru...

Obama set for 'complex' Mideast chess games - Russian senator
en.rian.ru...

- Interesting Israeli-Russian-Indian Awacs cooperation...

First Russian AWACS plane put in service with Indian air force
en.rian.ru...

- Why my own country is in total news blackout from Middle-East and from the Big Game?

Finnish-Israeli arms trade flouts EU regulations

These dealings made Finland the second largest provider of missile technology to Israel, playing second fiddle only to the United States. Finland is also Israel's ninth most important supplier of arms and ammunitions, according to Amnesty International. Besides these exports, Finland purchased medium-range missiles from Rafael in 2000 and 2001 for a value of more than 37 million euros.

electronicintifada.net...

- More from "Iranian Threat"

Israel threatening Iran with 'nukes'
www.presstv.ir...

Israel attack on Iran 'desperate act'
www.presstv.ir...

'Iran ups uranium enrichment capacity'
www.jpost.com...

'We must let you make your decisions'
www.jpost.com...

70 foreign officials to attend home front drill

Dozens of senior military and government officials from around the world will flock to Israel next week to follow the nationwide emergency drill that will start on Sunday. The "Turning Point 3" exercise will run from Sunday to Thursday.

www.jpost.com...

And Finally to Pakistan/India - Must Read Article!

Nuclear Aims By Pakistan, India Prompt U.S. Concern

Sometime next year, at a tightly guarded site south of its capital, Pakistan will be ready to start churning out a new stream of plutonium for its nuclear arsenal, which will eventually include warheads for ballistic missiles and cruise missiles capable of being launched from ships, submarines or aircraft.

About 1,000 miles to the southwest, engineers in India are designing cruise missiles to carry nuclear warheads, relying partly on Russian missile-design assistance. India is also trying to equip its Agni ballistic missiles with such warheads and to deploy them on submarines. Its rudimentary missile-defense capability is slated for a major upgrade next year.

www.washingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join