It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Great Game

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Obviously, the chess party has opened. Now, who has the best strategist?

I think there is only one theater, from Pakistan to Israel, including Arabia and possibly Somalia. There is already a number of war ships from many nations and the lousy excuse of pirate attacks.

It's been a while since I think Pakistan is doomed to be torn apart, and Mumbai attack I think was organized by the British. Perhaps, that's the deal with India. Since Muslims are fighting each other, confirmed in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, this is the most likely scenario. Let them be divided as they always were, proverbially.

Another game is between Russia and NATO, Georgia and Ukraine. Ukraine is inclining to Russia and may easily flip over. This is probably at stake.

Well, I'm not an expert, just speculating...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Thank you for your contribution.
Nobody here will ever claim to be an "Expert" even our egos aren't that BIG!

Please feel free to keep contributing.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Here is a follow up on the new French base. Also on the crises developing in Pakistan

France Opens Its First Military Base In Gulf Region

French President Nicolas Sarkozy has inaugurated France's first military base in the Gulf region at a time of heightened political sensitivities in the volatile Middle East - and as France seeks to expand its presence in the region.

Based in the Emirates state of Abu Dhabi, the French base amounts to France's first new military base overseas in 50 years. It has been dubbed the Camp of Peace, and it is expected to host up to 500 troops on three separate sites.

Also

Nearly Two Million Pakistanis Displaced by Offensive Against Taliban

Pakistan's military says its troops have recaptured a large swath of territory in and around the northwestern Swat Valley, destroying terrorist bases and killing hundreds of Taliban militants. A regional commander dismissed reports that many civilians are dying or that homes have been destroyed in the fighting.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's been a busy day in the "Great Game" is putting it mildly.

Pakistan's high court reverses ban on Sharif holding office

Reporting from Islamabad, Pakistan -- Pakistan's Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed a ruling that barred opposition leader Nawaz Sharif from holding elected office, clearing the way for one of the nation's most popular politicians to reassert himself in its turbulent political scene.

Though Sharif gave no hints of his plans during a news conference at his home in Raiwind, he could lead a push for early parliamentary elections. And if he amasses enough political momentum, he could lobby for changes to the constitution that would allow him to seek a third term as prime minister.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey a thought just came to me.

If you find a truly incredible breaking news story that you feel is worthy of it's own thread please by all means feel free to post it. I'm starting to get the feeling that many just do not understand the nature of this thread and I do not want a very hot topic to get buried.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I don't heard much Iran and Pakistan trash talking these days or
am I out of the loop in this New Great Game.
The initiative of 911 has worn down.

The kids who will be entering their Freshman year in college this fall were TEN YEARS OLD when 9-11 happened. To them it must seem like ancient history, along with the battle of the bulge and the siege of Vicksburg. Time sure does fly...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Iran's spiritual leader discourages electing a pro-Western president

Reporting from Beirut -- Iran's most powerful political and spiritual leader warned voters Monday against supporting pro-Western candidates in next month's presidential election, comments widely seen as supporting President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's approach to foreign policy over those of his challengers.

"Those who submit to the enemies and bring shame on the nation should not come to power by the people's vote," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said during a speech in the western town of Bijar.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Interesting part of talks between Iran and Afghanistan agreements... Water!

Tehran continues to complain about Kabul over its anti-drug trafficking efforts and reticence over the long-running dispute over access to the Hirmand River, which originates in mountains northwest of Kabul and flows some 1,000 kilometers before reaching Iran.

Iran wants to see the implementation of an agreement on the river that would divert some 25 cubic meters of water per second toward Iran. But Kabul has erected the Kamal Khan dam, which diverts Hirmand's water, adding to the problems of western provinces in Iran already facing severe water shortages.

Iran courts the US's allies
www.atimes.com...

NORTH KOREAN TESTS PART OF THE GREAT GAME?

I am really starting to think, more and more, that latest developement in North Korea is really Illuminati - NWO "false flag"... Psy-Op for war mongering fear propaganda against Iran, and way to presure China and Russia (SCO) to under some international operation, coalition or under some agreement, and that will tide up their hands in front of coming Iran Op.

Clinton asks Russia for a 'unified' response to North Korea
news.yahoo.com...

US looking for Russians, Chinese to lead
wire.antiwar.com...

NK test, US treaty OK could set off chain reaction
www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/05/26/national/w104144D77.DTL

North Korea is dictatorship - and how many dictators there has been in last 100 yrs, which has not proven to be working for Illuminati banksters, after years has gone, and history been exposed --- Why North Korea would make a difference this time? - Timing for nuke test didnt serve but just one purpose - Attack to Iran!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I hear ya like this story here

South Korea joins US anti-nuke club

www.news.com.au

SOUTH Korea will become a full member of a US-led initiative to curb trade in weapons of mass destruction, the foreign ministry said, one day after North Korea's second nuclear test.

The North has previously said that Seoul's participation in the Proliferation Security Initiative would be seen as a declaration of war.

It's like they are almost asking for a fight now. Washington and Seoul have pretty much drawn a line in the sand to see if lil Kimmy will cross it.

People are wondering why he is shooting off rockets.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just stuck this in breaking news. Ugly little item:

U.S. appeals to China to help stabilize Pakistan

U.S. appeals to China to help stabilize Pakistan

The Obama administration has appealed to China to provide training and even military equipment to help Pakistan counter a growing militant threat, U.S. officials said.

The proposal is part of a broad push by Washington to enlist key allies of Pakistan in the effort to stabilize the country. The U.S. is seeking to persuade Islamabad to step up its efforts against militants, while supporting the fragile civilian government and the nation's tottering economy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And here we have again yet more bad news as the failed state of Pakistan undergoes the worst refugee crisis the world has seen since Rwanda; a peek a situation the MSM is trying very hard to ignore.

Massive Police Desertions Reported in Swat Valley
75 Percent of Buner District Police Have Left

Since the Pakistani military began its offensive in the Swat Valley, police across the valley and surrounding area have been deserting from their respective departments at an alarming rate. Over 30 percent of the overall force of the Malakand division have quit or simply stopped showing up for work in the past several months.

In the Buner district, which was among the first targets of the offensive, the number was a shocking 77.5%, as the source claimed that “310 cops out of the total 400 policemen have reportedly deserted the force.” Across the Swat Valley itself, 820 out of 2,000 deserted. In Upper and Lower Dir, roughly 250 out of 2,100 have left. The Buner police encouraged their members to flee with their families at the start of the offensive, but to report in after they arrived in camps. They eagerly left, but few appear to be reporting in.

Many national police are declining to be assigned to the area, preferring to quit instead of being deployed in Swat. Assignments to the picturesque valley have become incredibly dangerous, with the Taliban factions occupying or burning many of the stations, and capturing police in some towns.

More at source:
news.antiwar.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think its just nerve game what is going on... International Psy-Op. North Korea is shown now to whole world like worst of the worst evil state - Something what everyone should be afraid, and cause for join with USA to resist WMDs. (read against Iran) --- Welcome to "Operation Joint Lead!"

I believe that all main offensives are taking place in Iran-Syria-Israel-Georgia-Pakistan regions. I dont believe Korean peninsula will be at war anytime soon... There just not enough oil&gas.

But of course I can be wrong too - and if I am, and there will broke up a fight - that will strech US Army to its limits, maybe even to the breaking point, and Israel will loose again its momentum to attack Iran with USA.

Then I would say that this was all brilliant strategical move by SCO - or kind suicide from mr Dictator... But, I do think that North Korea is under banksters orders - and Jr Dictator is not his dad - US is feeding both sides of this problem.

I really would like to know the truth. Only thing we can say - is that this will rise better momentum for war against Irans possible nuke programs.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Washington, Beijing and maybe even Moscow are on a 3way hot line right this very moment. It's time. China wont allow the region to go under they need the economic boost and this would derail their economy faster than greased lightning.

LIL Kimmy's days might be numbered.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hard to imagine that USA would ask Chinese help - Pakistan is sovereign country with long cooperation with China - I am sure they can do that easily without US help too... If, and propably US just cant resist that appeal to be done - this way its just look better in US news.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

To them it must seem like ancient history, along with the battle of the bulge and the siege of Vicksburg. Time sure does fly...

Which Battle of the bulge?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

North Korea is dictatorship - and how many dictators there has been in last 100 yrs, which has not proven to be working for Illuminati banksters, after years has gone, and history been exposed --- Why North Korea would make a difference this time? - Timing for nuke test didnt serve but just one purpose - Attack to Iran!

This is from Reinhardt Journal:

"You can almost see revised history being written here

darnit, the global economies were all set for a recovery..

i’fn it weren’t for that nuclear war thingy"

Yep, it's very much like someone is about to shout: Wolf! Wolf!

But, we've heard it before, haven't we?

So, show aside, because we can see through it. It is the Illuminati/Reptile agenda, looking for some cheap excuses to start a big war. I think it is obvious now that the decision has been made a while ago and we've seen thorough preparations during last year or longer, and it's still going on.

And I'm very suspicious about those unconfirmed news that rats are leaving UAE quite speedily.

And also I saw here on ATS about Eastern part of Saudi Arabia declaring independence... That was not in the MSM.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This whole mess in Asia is a very good attention distraction to what may happen in the USA in the near future, if what Gerald Celente predicts comes true: The first undeveloped nation of the world plus revolution.

Since most American industry is now outsourced into Asia, and also American military, what is left in America for the Illuminati to protect? Digital money?

These Illuminati of lately really behave like some nomads

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

These Illuminati of lately really behave like some nomads

Hint: It's not "lately."

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Right, not lately. Only to me, since I made it visible only of lately.

I am superimposing analytical view over historical events, and analytical approach actually deals with human nature itself, not so much in a psychological way focusing on individual players (who are often hidden from plain sight) of this sick projection.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Gotcha. Not a bad way to fly.

Well, one thing to look at the constant drumbeat for "globalization." Who benefits the most from that? People who never had a firm allegence to or belief in a nation-state to begin with, who slide around the planet like carrion vultures, sucking the value out of one nation after another and discarding the husks like old tin cans.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join