It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Blows It: Supposed Terror Plot Against NY Synagogues Is Bogus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by its bologna

LOL, so you believe someone trying to avoid jail time is telling the truth and you believe the FBI is lying. Yep, people always tell the truth in court.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Actually no planes flew into the WTC buildings. Prove to me that planes crashed into the buildings. As far as I'm concerned there were no planes with passengers, and the whole story is made up.

There was also no plane that hit the Pentagon.

And no one wonders why all the cameras were taken and hidden for reasons of 'national security', or more like Dick Cheney took the tapes in his closet, and then told his death squads (Yes, he has death squads look it up) to go and stage some crap to blame on others.

Yeah, and there was no WTC buildings either, it was a holographic building set up 20 or 30 years ago. The destruction of this building was carefully planned to occur in the year 2001 by holographic planes, with holographic human beings inside. We would then blame holographic terrorists so that our government could say:
"We pulled off the most complex, technologically advanced, covert attack on our own people for no identifiable reason."

Or, some people hijacked some planes and ran them into buildings.

Seriously, take your medicine.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You didnt see planes hit those buildings because you have a disease known as BushCheneyHateyItis. I watched it happen on TV and it was clearly planes. You must think Bush and Cheney also used their evil mind powers to cause a hurricane to hit New Orleans. Oh my bad they probably used HAARP. Could someone pass me my Reynolds Wrap Chapeau?

[edit on 5/24/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Did you know that the surviving branch davidians were all found Not guilty? However, they all served almost 15 years in prison. There is plenty of evidence out this was a set up, including the murder of the three officers where the Fourth officer through a live grenade into the window right after the three officers went into the window.

On the Op's topic though, it surely doesn't sit right with me how this went down. Now that more facts are available, to find out we are supplying people decoy bombs, people that most likely could never get their hands on something like that. Just a gut feeling it seems a stretch to label these guys anything more than misled and guilable people.

Well genius.. how do you spend 15 years in prison if you werent found guilty of anything?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
THere's so much to be said about Jim Jones being CIA himself, and the whole thing being an extension of MKUltra, that when you guys keep referring to him taking the whole media story about him at Face Value, and the drinking of the kool-aid, that you are seriously about to send me into an infinite loop.

As for the NY case, we now have US citizens at Guantanamo Bay and I understand at least one of them is learning disabled. And no one cares.

Maybe the whole thing was a test to see if we'd all miss the point.

So Jim Jones was CIA, huh? So the CIA has nothing better to do but to form a cult so they can gather gullible people and spend like 15 years waiting to kill them.....,....WITH KOOL-AID.

Cant we at least get an FBI and CIA that is more efficient at killing off the people they frame.

Jesus..they spent years killing the Jim Jones people and also all that air fare back and forth to Guyana. I guess Guyana is just so awesome they were vacationing there for a few years before they decided to off everybody.

Then they spent over a month before whacking the Branch Davidians.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Or, some people hijacked some planes and ran them into buildings.

Are you nuts. How could that even be possible UNLESS THE FBI flew them into the building themselves.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I dont think this was a set up like most of you think. When someone gets stung in any law enforcement sting...it is a set up. BUT, it is a set up of people suspected of criminal activity. When a John gets caught soliciting a Prostitute and it turns out that the Hooker is a Cop, is that not a set up? The John is breaking a law weather he went through or not. The same thing applies to the Aholes from the Boogy Down Bronx!! If I am looking for someone to kill my Spouse and I hire a Law Enforcement Officer and get busted, is this wrong on the Laws part? Lets look at this another way. I am looking to get a bomb, I dont have too much money, but I have contacted alot of folks, lets say 50 people know what I am looking for. Out of those 50 people, how many other people were told about this? And who are these people? Law enforcement, Coffee shop owners, Mcdonalds workers, real terrorists? Lets say that I absolutely do not have any money and a real terrorist group has heard of my search for a bomb and they have the ability to manufacture a bomb and now they have me who is willing to deploy said bomb. How simple is this example? The point is, if you are looking to buy explosives to use against other humans in any way shape or form, you are a Terrorist!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow, perfect timing for Obama. "In your face Cheney, I can stop fake terrorist attacks too." And they were careful to set up some black guys who hate jews, so the right wing groups won't raise a big stink about it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

EXACTLY!!!!!

This is just too perfect, too well timed, and so obvious that most people will not see it. You know hiding in plain sight!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by its bologna

LOL, so you believe someone trying to avoid jail time is telling the truth and you believe the FBI is lying. Yep, people always tell the truth in court.

The FBI rep was on the program. He admitted to saying what the other guys said..his "reasons" were to talk them out of it..not to goad them without blowing his "cover" of being a revolutionary. He would tell them what they could do, then tell them that they wouldn't last in prison. It was very interesting.

I didn't put that in my post, so my apologies.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by its bologna]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mel357
When a John gets caught soliciting a Prostitute and it turns out that the Hooker is a Cop, is that not a set up?

It's usually the John who offers the money first, but in this case it was the CIA..... that would make the CIA the solicitor.

You could find thousands of people willing to do anything for money, if the price is right they will blow shiz up....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

So you thnk it is a bad thing to arrest someone who would blow up stuff for money? Just sayin.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So you thnk it is a bad thing to arrest someone who would blow up stuff for money? Just sayin.

I'm sure you have your price....Just sayin.

wow
now that I think about it.... under the "preventive detention" plan, you would be a suspected terrorist.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by imitator]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Here's an very fortunate reality-check for you:

1. most people don't like Americans. They consider us spoiled, materialistic, and "rich". This feeling comes mostly from, well, you know, ACTUAL AMERICANS! Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and the like don't help much either. Don't forget: people see images from the US (huge mansions, skyscrapers, restaurants everywhere, etc.) and can't believe we live like this while other nations starve.

Despite popular misconceptions, most people in the world don't think of America or Americans that often; believe it or not, they actually love their countries. In countries like Iraq and Afghanistan most people consider Americans bringers of war and death.

Most people don't believe Americans are made up of the most wealthy like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton. In fact it is widely known that the US is quite possibly the most fractured and unequal society on the planet where immense wealth resides next to devastating poverty. It is a wealthy country with resources in the the hands of 10% of the population and where corpses are allowed to float on polluted water like we saw in Katrina.

Regarding people in Europe, we feel pity and shock at the lack of a equal health care, rampaging religious bigotry, the intolerances and violence found in the US. This kind of thing happens in war torn countries and the US.

2. not everyone in the world believes democracy is best. Therefore, they consider us "wrong" and have no interest in having us help them "see the light."

Not everyone in the world believes there is democracy in the US and it appals them that Americans want to shove whatever is happening there down their necks.

3. Most people that live in nations that restrict news access and/or Internet information (China, Venezuela, Iran, etc.)

American media is the most controlled and censured in the world and there is even talk of the US censuring the internet on a global basis.

news.bbc.co.uk...

know very little about what Americans donate to charity and how we've rallied together in times of need and help our neighbors -- both here and abroad.

The nature of charitable donations by Americans and the government is slightly different to the rest of the world. The US government uses charitable donation as a part of the carrot and stick school of foreign policy. Iraq is receiving the stick while Bolivia gets the carrot in the guise of US arms and free training in the School of the Americas. Variations include food stuff donations in exchange for open trade deals with the US and compliance with IMF and World Bank diktats. These diktats and compliances consists of American corporations being given full access to their national resources and obeying restrictions on free health care and primary education.

Remember the tsunami? Remember how much money Americans - not the gov't - sent in aid? It was hundreds and thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, you won't find that in the above-mentioned countries' newspapers.

The whole world gave billions, literally billions to tsunami appeals in our countries. The American people gave a few millions but the UK alone gave nearly a billion. The rest of Europe and Asian countries gave even more. Most of the physical damage are repaired while the US is now still struggling with Katrina.

The problem with your comment is that you believe that you know how other people think of America based on your own conceit of your own country.

Remember that "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel." Samuel Johnson

[edit on 033131p://pm3156 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

I'm sure you have your price....Just sayin.

I sure hope I dont have a price where I could be convinced to kill my fellow citizens.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the story is very similar to an incident which happened in Toronto a few years ago , same thing . A hand full of dumb dumbs led around by an leader who turns out to be an informant. In the end the supposed terrorist would make the three stooges look like the SAS .

[edit on 24-5-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mel357
When a John gets caught soliciting a Prostitute and it turns out that the Hooker is a Cop, is that not a set up? The John is breaking a law weather he went through or not.

And when a cop posing as a prostitute solicits the John?

---------------

Here is a situation for you to dissect:

Some nobody of a Burger King employee smokes pot. A local cop knows the kid smokes but lets it slide because the kid isn't hurting anybody.

The local Drug Task Force is losing support in the local community and facing budget cuts.

The cops send a paid snitch into the kid's place of business to buddy up to him, and they start hanging out.

The informant talks the kid into driving a few pounds of weed across town, then calls the cops and turns him in.

The cops are all up in the news crowing about how effective their "investigation" was and clamoring for more money in their budget.

The Fox News and American Idol trash from the local McJesus eat it all up and celebrate the arrest of a "bigtime drug pusher".

The kid is marked for life as a convicted felon.

The motives and tactics of the cops are never even questioned, because people such as yourself can't be bothered to do so.

--------------

Do you see?

------------

Now let's change it up a little bit:

I don't like your kind, because you are a Muslim/Jew/Christian or Black/White/Asian and I am a bigoted asshole. I am also a cop.

You don't mess with drugs at all, but I am going to get you anyway.

So... I pay an informant to plant a gram of methamphetamine in your vehicle, then arrest you while you are at work.

Now you are busted for meth, which is a big time crime even in a small amount.

You got arrested at work and your employer uses it as a reason to fire you.

All the fake-churchy NASCAR trash in town read about it in the local paper and hear about it through the grapevine and suddenly you are not welcome anyplace in town, even if you beat the rap.

I get a good report in my service record for helping solve "the meth problem" even though I manufactured the entire incident.

And I laugh all the way home.

-----------------

Wouldn't that be fun?

The police do it every single day, setting people up and ruining people's lives to satisfy a cop's desire for satisfaction.

Think about it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't know how all this really went down, because I don't trust everything in the news anymore. Not that it did or didn't, I can only make one connection here.

If this did happen, I highly doubt this was the ONLY foiled attempt lately., lately being the last couple years. If there were, sorry I missed it. That being said, do you think the CIA would allow most of what they have accomplished to be REPORTED on? They are a pretty reserved group, and they don't let much info out of the bag.

So, to me, it's just one more fortunate coincidence that the media has the inside scoop on something that directly supports what I consider to be outlandish legislature. In other words, it's NO coincidence this is all over the media while the administration is trying to shove their new preventive detention legislation down our throats. I mean, it's not like they just came up with this bill over night here?!?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by bobbylove321

You didnt see planes hit those buildings because you have a disease known as BushCheneyHateyItis. I watched it happen on TV and it was clearly planes.
[edit on 5/24/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH "I watched it happen on TV." Too funny. I have seen peoples heads explode on TV, I've seen UFO's on TV, I've seen people raise from the dead as Vampires on TV, I've seen pretty much every possible inane situation on TV, so I guess what we see on TV, makes it true. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

This one statement negates the value of any of your previous comments for me. But, thanks for the laugh...there really are people out there that BELIEVE the TV. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

..Ex

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Because they weren't found guilty of any reasons the ATF went into the compound. They were found guilty of running from the police.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join