It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The time lord -- Well, I don't really know if it is real or not. (sorry) But I will say that I do not believe in concidences. And I think in the realm of possibilities. So, anything is possible. If you think that it was real, then believe that it is!

GypsK -- psy-house??? I googled it and got like a trance house? I have no idea what you mean here...lol

hadriana -- I hate it when I go to dark places...ugh. It feels like you are stuck there. The feeling of killing someone is eerie. Gives me shivers. Sorry that you felt that, and the backwards twisting feeling too. Do you think that it is bad karma for killing someone in a past life?? That stuff always catches up to us in the next lives. (Let's just say that it was JUST a dream that way you can sleep at night.) I wouldn't have wanted to go to sleep again either. I hate it when I have a bad nightmare of someone brutely killing me. Then you wake up in a cold sweat breathing heavy...

dmorgan -- Yes I find it hard to remember the important details if I jump out of bed. I always keep a note pad next to my bed, that way all I have to to is reach over and write down key words. (in the dark...sometimes it is interesting...lol) You will be able to fill in the blanks later when you wake up for good.

Yes I believe in ET's. I had an experience when I was 14 with my grandmother, and we saw a UFO come down and hover in front of us while the car just shut down in the middle of the country road. No one in the family believes us...go figure. But your dreams sounds nice. I like that you asked her where she was from..Good Job! "We come from the sky"...
I wish it didn't end there!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

No, I don't think it was karma at all. I do believe in karma but I don't have a just world mindset - that is not what I've been shown.

The problem with 'seeing',at least for me, is that sometimes it's like, its almost my job or duty (I know, that's weird sounding, just a personal feeling) to see the bad.

I feel 100% it is a psychic impression. There IS someone, somewhere, buried in what was once a cornfield in front of a ranch style brick home. That's what I think.

See, for a long time I had the dream it was always someone had killed someone and buried them in this state park, or that state park. There were cops looking, getting close. Too close. I'd cut their heads and hands off and buried the pieces in a park. There WAS a guy doing that in this area. My dreams, those details, it was eerie. Until then, I thought I was having some subconscious guilt issue of ....accidentally killing my cat (I started the dryer and didn't realize she was in it-then thought someone had washed some shoes.... oh, that really was horrid.) But after that hitchhiker was found and the cops ran into that guy in that state park, and he'd been killing and dumping bodies in the state parks...I was like, oh, no they'll find more, and they did.

For me those dreams are absolute living hell- I think it is ME. I think I did it. I wake up still thinking that. Just all freaked out. I couldn't live with that sort of knowledge I'd done such as that. It is so awful, I wake up and it is so real. Every time. My family has to talk me through it.

It is experiencing the twisted. Connecting with it astrally. UG. I hate it.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
The time lord -- Well, I don't really know if it is real or not. (sorry) But I will say that I do not believe in concidences. And I think in the realm of possibilities. So, anything is possible. If you think that it was real, then believe that it is!

Hi, the dream was real for sure but the event did not have to happen as a real event, could it be a Premonition or a sign in a dream? Maybe the news said the day before she was very ill and the two coincided. But in the dream I was threatened and I had to escape because I was helping Jade out who was confused.

Like I said it does not have to be anything about astrial planes but just a dream if the two are related.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The problem with 'seeing',at least for me, is that sometimes it's like, its almost my job or duty (I know, that's weird sounding, just a personal feeling) to see the bad.

My friend has this same problem. Well, she doesn't call it a problem. She says that she sees the good with the bad. She has been at this a whole lot longer than I. And it sounds like you have as well. She gets these 'psychic impressions' all the time. She can also talk to dead people, she has given me some pretty interesting messages from my father and others from the other side. Things that only my dad would know, so I know that it is real. You have a real gift, and with that responsiblity comes bad things as well. I'm sure that you know all this stuff, but when there is good there is bad...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

It could be a sign of something ending in you life. When death usually comes up, I have always not thought of it as a bad thing...but an ending to something. Since you were telling Jade that she was dead is why I bring that up. I could be the end of a project, a job, a relationship of a friend or love one. Also I read this on a site...it might help..

Deceased (dreaming about)

If you should dream of a deceased person and this person speaks only to you, pay close attention to what the spirit is telling you as it could be very important to you. To dream of seeing a deceased person is normally a dream of warning, and it tells you that the influences around you at this time does not bode well for your affairs, and you should not enter into any binding contracts or verbal agreements until this phase passes.

www.sleeps.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have been to the astral plane, a desert like area with many canyons and not much sand. I traveled there in meditation once.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Todays dream was mega big, I thought I saw a military helicopter in my garden it had smoke all round it like it let bombs off maybe heat seekers to target in the direction of my garden, but the smoke trails withered away and span out. I figured it out after seeing it that these missiles did not work or they dissapeared, but right above my garden were wheels within wheels, like Eziekiel Wheels from the Bible and I think it was they in the end that stopped these missiles comming in my direction, there could have been more than one there. But the effects were very real and I could see atmospheic distortions round them. I could not see the middle of the wheels just them turning. Later on during the day a millitary helicopter did pass by one of the twin blade types, it just flew over the area.

But I did watch the Austin powers 1 movie the night before, wonder if that helped with the imagination.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is a question for bronwyn82 (who seems to have a lot of experience in this area) or any of the others, really.

When a person seems "more real" in a dream, am I communicating with that person? Are we co-dreaming? Or, am I just brushing with that person's energy? If I meet someone who is very *sensitive,* I will often have a dream about that person right away. Are these the only people we *interact* with on the dream plane?

Not all dreams take place on the astral, right?

Do you trust messengers in dreams? How do you know which ones are trustworthy?

Is Castaneda right about the "scouts"? In a passive dreaming state, I've gone through each one of the dreamgates he describes in _The Art of Dreaming_, but I can't control it or replicate it at will. This leads me to believe that one may not need to encounter the scouts. Is this true?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

The fact that the one thing you cannot control is the emotions of other people.. That is very interesting! I never thought about that and I will need to pay attention now.

As for my experiences.. I have taken trips into space. One in particular I went to Jupiter and it was both very scary but interesting at the same time. I remember telling myself before I went to bed that I was going to try to travel there. I also have felt myself in space and falling back to Earth through the atmosphere and such. I know to many it sounds crazy but these were Lucid if not Astrol Projecting type dreams. When I have an out of body experience I also feel the vibrations and where metal type noises in my ears.. However, I most of the time experience them when I am entering back into my body. When I was a child I use to have OBE's all the time without even trying.. And they felt VERY real. I can remember floating down the staircase at the house where I grew up and I even told my mom about it the mornings after I would do it. I use to wonder why I couldnt "float" like that during the day.

More recently, I think due to medication I'm on, its not as easy to dream like this and i am much clumsier at it.. Its hard to explain but I will try to roll out of my body and will feel clumsy like I'm rolling all over the place and its hard for me to stand up and I feel like I'm knocking over the lamps next to my bed and stuff. I'll fall on the floor and attempt to look back at myself but then suddenly will go back into my body. Anymore, lucid dreams are the most that I have.

Hope this was interesting.. lol.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

The same thing happens to me when I'm on my back. Have no idea why it makes it easier for me to have an OBE and have Lucid dreams as well by sleeping on my back???

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I doubt it had anything to do with the Austin Powers movie you saw.

My husband was dreaming of bombs two nights ago. I usually go to bed much later than him (darn ATS
) and he was tossing and turning when I came in the room. As I got into bed he said outloud -- "There is a bomb in the church!!"... I asked him where he was, and he said -- "Get them out, I will find who did this"... And then he woke up not remembering anything. ugh...I hate it when he doesn't remember, but he is getting better at it. In time. But see the strange thing here, is that I'm Pagan and he is Agnostic....so why would we be in a church???? I know what you are thinking it is a dream, but then I started to dream about bombs going off in buildings the same night. I just thought it was so strange. I probably started dreaming it because he said it right before I went to bed and it was fresh in my mind I guess...?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonfly327

When a person seems "more real" in a dream, am I communicating with that person? Are we co-dreaming? Or, am I just brushing with that person's energy?

If you are on the astral plane then yes you are communicating with that person. You will also brush with their energy...they call it your "signature" on the astral. Everyone has one, it is like your aura.

If I meet someone who is very *sensitive,* I will often have a dream about that person right away. Are these the only people we *interact* with on the dream plane?

People that are sensitive can go on the astral with no problems and can also find other people's signatures. If you have a dream about them that very night, more than likely they came to find you. And NO these are NOT the only people that we interact with on the astral. There are all kinds of beings, and also people that have passed over.

Not all dreams take place on the astral, right?

Right...Sometimes a dream is just that....a dream.

Do you trust messengers in dreams? How do you know which ones are trustworthy?

NO WAY. I don't ever trust anyone. I have been burned to many times. Nobody looks like they do in the physical on astral. That is one of the tricks of astral, you appear as your higher self. Who you really are. The key is to figuring out energy frequencies and even then sometimes you can be tricked. I have one friend that I know her "signature" very well, and she is the only one that I trust. I have had messengers try to tell me things in a "sweet voice" to get me to do things. There are also a lot of leechers on the astral to look out for, that want to suck your energy dry or just use you.

For your last question, I have never read that book so I don't really know what you are talking about at the moment.
I will have to ask my sources about the scouts and what/who they are.

I hope that the rest helped you!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I tend to notice that when I am astral'ing I tend to be surrounded by family and close friends, but on the occasion there is a bad/nasty influence that tend to appear for their own benefits and resulting me having to drink an extra coffee to boost me from this occurrence. A nuisance for than less.

Nonetheless you claim to be pagan, and that got me to wondering, do you have any tips/tricks to clear the room, the mind, the plane to a better focus, a cleaner vibe, and better sleep/dreams? My mother makes Native dream catchers an art I was taught early on; and I have made my own twists to the learnings good in nature and beauty for the fact of matter, but some little to grand advice or at least an arrow to a better direction would could provide a better future for me.

So would you happen to know of a good author, a crystal to keep at bed side, besides the LCD tv, jk, or anything or the swords, if so feel free to reply here or on the U2U personal message blogger thingee...

Thanks

Oh I had just remembered has anyone ever visited to a place called the library, I was in there and picked up a bunch of books, it's just too bad I didn't have the time to actually read their delicious contents, =P I was there sometime last year.

More notably, most commonly my visits to the astral tend to have the basis factors, a place I am standing, so a Settling usually Earthly, I am not floating, flying, Levitating, sailing, drighting, etc. I can summerize into three main priciple over-settlings, for lack of better words at the moment. a Celestial sortum, a domestic sortum and one of a darker sortum, usually a darker side to the domestic. Par say the domestic plane would be like an extension of my daily life on a day to day basis.
That's to say they are normally experienced in those settings when I am not confronted by a bad guy head to head and that is all my head is wrapped around.

Can any one relate or reflect?

[edit on 27-5-2009 by tumache]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ive been a lucid dreamer sence i can remembre around the age of 7 i also think im becoming more spiritualy aware and noticed you say you see shadow figures from time to time and i also do , ive also seen orbs too ,the orbs are amazing to see where the shadowy figures seem more ere and creepy.. its brought me to a natural feer of the dark.

Ive had the most amazing technicolor dream about 5 months ago, i was 100% aware but this was different from my normal lucid dreams because it was way better visualy like hd but better, also usualy lucid dreaming you can controle the dreams to your wants and reletively have fun with it, instead i felt more ultimatly compeled to do sertain things but i was again 100% aware, first dream or what i think might be some kind of vision is i was in a field i don't know where with some of my family and some friends and a good amount of people i don't know were trying to travel through this long dry grassy area you could tell it was blistering hot out cuz i was drenched with sweat and everything was brown almost burnt , or looked dry from intence sunlight. i look up and see another sun in the sky or what looks like a sun,not as bright not as intence but definatly burning to some degree and verry large. The field set fire and i saw some of my family die infront of my eyes,i saw my girl friend die who looked older for some reason. and i woke up when i was about to be incinerated , crying and verry emotionaly hurt by this because i 100% believed i was living through this and it just felt smelled and looked so real. i would say it looked more real that waking life.

I go back to bed , now im in a city with tall sky scrapers and buildings all around as far as i can see in all directions, the city is reletively abandoned thers cars all over it looks kinda like 28 days later when he firsts gets outa that hospital and the towns completely bare but there were people their with me i didn't recognize anyone this time. I had this strong thought that came into my head that told me everyone else ran for shelters and safty but a few stayed to face what was ahead. we climbed to the roof of a tall building, thers alot of other people on other roofs surounding me. to my amazement i see a space # come down a big cilinder shaped craft that came to one of the other roofs and then one down to mine and no one came out of the craft but somehow someone told me that i had a choice to either go with them and flee the earth and the catastrophies to follow or to stay and to try to hold out and face the change and reach my accension. I actualy desided to stay and i, and alot of other people their with me got hit by a giant wave that blocked out the horizon that hit after the craft left. I again woke up sweating and breathing hard scared in shock.

I force myself to go to sleep again , so intreagued with these awesome amazing visual and emotional dreams. This time when i went back into my trance or slumber i saw a bunch of wierd machinery ive never seen and about 8 people in a room with me, all equaly confuzed. Thers a window and out the window i see space. honest to god space.. nothing that looked familiar to our solar system but i seen planets and eveyone was freaking out in the room yelling screaming, crying, asking whats going on , where are we. then we started speeding up and we were going what seemed into the sun but we stopped once we got close to it and just stayed still in orbit. the colors i saw from these other planets were the most beautifull thing ive seen in my life. We were seperated not by force but by our own will by some voice that relaxed me atleast and made me feel at ease. then the door opened and in came to taller figures and the smaller one walked foward to me he was orange in color with wierd markings he said "faze one is complete" Then i woke up, and wrote it all down.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
oh ya ill like to emphisise that at the end ther was no movement of the mouth to speak it was all telepathic or just the voice was in my head but wasn't my own he also reached out to me and when i grabbed his litle 3 fingerd hand i woke up and emediatly started telling my friend what i dreamed because he do outer body experiences and remote viewing. and then i wrote it all down on my computer to journalize it so i could remembre but till this day i don't need to re read the info cuz its so fresh and vivid in my mind still. so ya does that qualify as an intence dream ? also this all happend in a 3 hour napp after i woke up at 7 am then went back to sleep i woke up 3 times and each time the dreams felt like hours and hours but rly i only sleeped for a grand total of close to 4 hours.. i know its a proven fact that meditation and OBE are easyer atained right in the morning and if you napp in the morning after waking up you get much higher quality ramm sleep so i think this was something that qualifies for a verry abnormal dream to say the least

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tool_puoooo

One thing that struck me as more than a simialrity, is your girlfriend looked older.

I am wondering what that means, I have on occasion had my family members and also appeared about ten years older and with the appearance that they hadn't slept in a while kind of like a lower self, I assume

I found some resources on Astral Planing and thus my quest hasth begun.

Strikingly odd similarities...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Last night I had the first dream I remember in a looooooong time like over 6 months. Anyhow, I was in a lecture hall like the ones in the movies, that are supposed to be at like Harvard or other big University. It was sort of dark, but not too dark. It smelled like polished wood, the floors were hard wood and very shiny and dark like maple, As were the desks, but they were like the chair with the desks attached on the one side with the opening on the other to slide into your seat, It also smelled like old books (anybody whose been to a bookstore that sells used books will know what I mean). The air was cool and you could hear the slight hum of the air through the vents going. I was seated up the top back(It was one of those halls that have the seats inclined upward with the professor"pit" down on floor level. This is a close pic, but not exactly just to give you an idea. www.usercentricdesign.com...
Anyway there was a lecture going on, now mind you, I knew I was dreaming, it was totally a lucid dream, the lecture was boring(It was about animals, probably biology class or something) And I wanted to leave, but I couldn't get up and walk out even though I tried. And I was kind of ticked that I was having this awfully dull dream as I hadn't had any dreams that I remembered lately and for me to have this one was really irking me. And I also had no control to change the dream scenery to have a better funner dream. NOOOOOO. So I am wondering If I was on the astral plane And I had gone into a lecture for some reason, and because I was on the astral it made me stay seated because if I got up it may have caused some disturbance. Like maybe if you walk into an important thing on the astral plane some kind of law kicks in to keep you there until you go back to your body, just as so not to disrupt the important thing they are doing? I kinda felt like it was a lecture for souls who never were in physical body before, like a prep course. Like telling the souls this animal is safe(that is exactly like what was being said in the lecture, all common knowledge that's why I found it boring) And this animal is ferocious....etc. But, why I got the impression it was preparing souls to come to Earth was it was Earth specific. All Earth creatures. I was never given the info that it might be a prep course for birth, Just got that sense in the dream. Because most of the other students found it really really fascinating. I almost fell asleep in the dream or maybe I did fall asleep cause then I woke up and was recalling what I dreamt. I told my hubby about it. Well not the part about the souls being prepped to be born part. I sincerely think I may have been to an astral plane that prepares souls that have never incarnated be ready for the world they were going to. It was a small class lots of seats remained empty so don't worry.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfke74

Bering a Pagan myself, I like this dream. I would say that following the path of the Goddess means having a reverence for Mother Earth, having faith in yourself, and not having to kneel or worship, or make any kind of sacrifice, for the Goddess demands no such thing. She is Love abounding, and wishes the same of you. Ever hear of someone saying the Goddess told me to kill, or anyone going to war over the Goddess? Ever wonder why the Holy Roman Church was so hell bent on stamping out Goddess worship in the past? There is a rhyme and reason for everything, friend.

I too have strange and unusual dreams, and astral travel a lot in my dreams. One dream that I have often is this: I am standing on a high cliff, and looking down I can see the planets of our system in stark relief. I see the Sun, or at least 1/2 of it, and all of the planets in orbit around it. The song they sing is astounding to my ears, it is most beautiful to hear. Then I realize that at any time, I could just reach out and destroy it all, if I chose to.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The only thing about Pagan point of views about wanting to know about dreams of other peope is that from a Christian point of view Pagans are dicifering what the evil realms can not. If it's from God you will not deny the Christ but are still trying to work out his secrets and by not believing in him you won't feel guilty where this informations leads to the wrong hands or not. From a Christian perspective we have to see and balance all probabilities.

The old testament of the Bible reveals God would communicate through dreams and visions. This is found in Num 12.6: "And He said, "Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream".

Text

Dreams can be warnings and like my dream, but what is in the news? Korea and Iran and their unpredictable development of missiles and nuclear bombs. So it's either one or the other, a sign fom God or the mind working out the information we take in throughout the day.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Nonetheless you claim to be pagan, and that got me to wondering, do you have any tips/tricks to clear the room, the mind, the plane to a better focus, a cleaner vibe, and better sleep/dreams?

Well I always surround myself with white light, and then the rest of the house so nothing will bother me. (I close my eyes and visualize) Then to clear the mind, a short meditation before bed, and it is ok if you end up falling asleep. (that means it worked
)

As for the crystals...I love them and use them everyday! I use Black Onyx by my bed among a lot of others. Use black onyx for grounding yourself in rituals and during astral projection. It it used mainly as denfensive magic to send back any form of negativity.

Tektite crystal is also wonderful for dreams. It is excellent for all star magic, for lucid dreaming and clear dream recall. It is associated with extraterrestrial channelling and healing energies from the guardians of Pleiades. (group of stars in Taurus)

Hematite also stimulates astral travel, as well as protect you.

And use those dream catchers!!!!

Here is a book I recommend and use often....look around online for the best price. Amazon sells it used...

search.barnesandnoble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join