It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes it is very frustrating! I can do the same thing with my dreams as well, walk though them just like I was having them again. But you are right, there is a reason why we can not remember the symbol, maybe we are not supposed to see it yet?? I don't believe that we can't acess it, because we can see and remember everything else.

But the question is why are the symbols being hidden?? Sounds important!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

I don't know; it's likely important, but by the meaning I got in my dream anyway, is that it is a good thing; some kind of renewal/revitilizing, when I held the item I remember intense feelings of peace? And gold has a high vibration, too, in magick/metaphysics; just think of the alchemists' stone...so it may be very revealing in that part of my dream. Here's an article on gold:

www.levity.com...
Here is about the vibration of gold
www.jewelrysupplier.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This was my dream from last night. At first it was frightening.
I started out by being a set-up crew for the newscast weather man, We then did a traffic report and the traffic we reported was clear at the ferry terminal as the ferry was about to leave. We then got a call from the T.V. station that we had more work for we in a couple days we didn't know because we were free lance. As we traveled out of the ferry terminal we were going up a slight hill I thought the words "freelance" again and and I felt my shoulder buckle and my back give a big snap and I heard a voice say "It's just like riding a bike."

I was flying but didn't realize it; I soon after touched the ground and made it to a shop to ask the short Asian fellow for some a535 or some tiger balm for my shoulder and neck. he said something quickly and move off to his right from the direction his wife was coming from. She then instructed to me that tiger balm wasn't going to work for me and had a package of something in a a blue handkerchief. She then proceeded to open up the handkerchief which held inside about 35 scalpels and various knives. I was oddly repulsed and thought NO! towards her she then started to roll up the packages saying that " I use these on my husband too", and just before I woke up I realized those tools were meant to clip my wings from me flying. :S !!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

That is a way cool dream! But why didn't you want to fly?? Weird...I love flying in dreams! I feel so free! Maybe that is what "freelance" actually ment. I also LOVE tiger balm, funny that your shoudler and neck were sore, like it has been awhile since you have flown. Very Angelic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

About two weeks ago when I would wake up from my dreams, I would still be half awake and half asleep...anyway I would see these symbols being drawn in my ceiling with fire. I wanted to wait until someone said something about symbols to write this. I only remember two symbols one was an X with a circle on the top and bottom. (I cannot find this symbol anywhere, idk what it could be) And the other symbol is the Star and Crescent Symbol seen here.....

I have been looking all over to find out what this means, and have a few ideas....But I want to know what you think??? So anyone with some insight please!!

I was surfing on the internet and I found this. I don't know if it have any realations to the symbols you saw but I thought let mention it and see what you think:

"http://grahamjmabey.tripod.com/Synbols%20&%20images/Atlsymbols.htm"
Have a good weekend

[edit on 13-6-2009 by wolfke74]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfke74

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi Bronwym I u2u messaged you wondered if you got it

Wolfe that was an interesting link I am wondering where from whom the source this info came from =D
interesting read nonetheless.

Bronwym Iam not sure if this is a relation to your seeing of symbols or not ,,, but i am having troubles getting in sleep lately coz i am caught staring at the ceiling and then illusions start rolling last night though i was seeing orbs and symbols as well, oddly enough since this has been happening my dreams have been to be continues and such, for the last weeks or so, its a little odd yet intrigueing at the same time. one main thing is driving my car/flying over the ground like training wheels :S

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

What are the symbols that you see? I had a dream a few nights ago about my sister....She told me to "Pay Attention!!" as she was pointing to a symbol. I jumped up out of a dead sleep, so of course I don't remember the symbol....grrrr..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I really don't know what this is, but reading through another post, I remembered another weird thing that has happened to me in the last twelve months and wondered if anybody else has experienced this? Okay there is a dream of a certain number of my past freinds and aquaintences I have had, who live quite far away. In several of those dreams I was told by one of my still good friends to stay out of the other person's dream, and than at later date I was told by the person themselves to stay out of their dreams. And to go away. But I have no way of knowing if the said people involved actually were having the same dream now too much time has passed to ask, as the freind would probably not remember anyway. but she gave me some bracelet(A braided type friendship bracelet) in the dream and said it would help me and the dreams like that finally stopped. is it even possible to invade someone else's dreams either knowingly or unknowingly? I mean, If I in fact did, I didn't mean to.
The thread that made me recall these dreams is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I know that I can do certain spells to keep people out of my dreams if I want. Or this person could have a strong shield around them protecting them from psychic vampires....not saying that is what you are. Some people don't even know that they have this shield, and even stop their own dreaming altogether.

Now the braided friendship bracelet, is used here as an amulet to stop these dreams.

And I also like that other thread!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I had a dream of a montage of people shooting themselves in the head and putting their fingers in the hole.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sorry I am just jumping in here. But I have had a dream that has completely left me stumped. Most of them make sense but there was this one. I usually have dreams about the future if there is ever any chance of me remembering them. I have also travelled the astrals and I have witnessed where everything come to life, like for instance a field full of grass and weeds on the astral plane could be covered with fresh fruit and vegetation. It's like the crap you read about in fairy tales where dreams can go.

Well just to sum up on what I just said in case you are like WTF? I walked out in my back yard one time, it was pretty dull really. But in my dream, there was a garden and plants I had never seen before and human like creatures, but not really, more fairy tale like winged boys and girls and mushrooms the size of basketballs. so this was the same landscape that I knew but different. It had....more life. That was a dream on the astral plane but it's not the one I want to tell you about.

The one I want to tell you about is a dream that I had that I was walking on water towards the virgin mary. The virgin mary that looked like the statue but was not a statue it was her. She had on a blue robe and her hands spread out, she was the destination in which I was moving towards. I was in a place that was on earth, but in the astral realm. The sun rised about seven times and set seven times within a period of seven minutes. I watched thunder storms come and pass as if I was watching time lapse photography. I stopped somewhere to rest on a rock embodied with water when a giant wave washed me back into the water about 30 ft where I was no longer walking on water but treading through it back to shore.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82

I know that I can do certain spells to keep people out of my dreams if I want. Or this person could have a strong shield around them protecting them from psychic vampires....not saying that is what you are. Some people don't even know that they have this shield, and even stop their own dreaming altogether.

Now the braided friendship bracelet, is used here as an amulet to stop these dreams.

And I also like that other thread!

Is that Kabballah? I am just asking because I think my friend, the one who handed me the bracelet, may be into kabballah, which would give me a sort of confirmation. But, for her to do this she'd also have to know how to get into somebody else's dream, too. right? Also when I wrote my post it was dark, It was like 1 am, so I wanted to elaborate more...the dream is of a certain guy, we have a history, of course, and I don't purposely do this, I just think of the person and it will happen, but I cannot do it if I try. I try to see if I can with my children, especially years ago when my daughter was having night terrors, I have even tried with my hubby, to no avail. So Why would I be doing this to said person. I still beleive it was my own subconcious trying to tell me to forget about the past, but with the thing you said about the bracelets; I'm not so sure now, cause I had no idea nor knowledge about that at all.

I am not a psychic vampire, I know I have been around them and they have drained me of every ounce of energy, which would be impossible to do if I was one.( I know you're not saying I am, but I thought I'd clarify anyway. I really wish if I have this ability to be able to control it(I mean going into other's dreams) And find a way to just be an observer where I am not actually part of the dream, but just watching it unfold. So I wouold be able to see things that I myself have never dreamed up. I think the most interesting would be my kids' dreams as they still have their imagination!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Go ahead jump right in!
Sounds like you have been on the astral before. Don't you just love it? Wow a virgin mary dream, never had anyone tell me one of those before. Sounds beautiful. What gets me is the sun rising and setting seven times. Does the number seven mean anything to you? That is a really neat dream, I looked some stuff up for you....Don't know if it means anything or not. But worth a read anyway!

Virgin Mary -- To see the Virgin Mary in your dream, signifies selfless love, compassion, spiritual harmony and ideal motherhood. Alternatively, the Virgin Mary represents a repressed fear of sexuality or difficulties in relationships.

Water -- To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. If the water is calm, clear, then it signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. If you are splashed by water, then it represents your need to be revitalized and more expressive. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam.

To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.

www.dreammoods.com...

They both are talking about being spiritual. I think that is what your dream means for the most part.....a spiritual awakening.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that, that makes sense. I had the dream about 5 years ago and I do believe I was having some sort of awakening at the time. Walking on water makes sense that for the moment the water was calm and it wasn't until I had stopped to rest on a rock that was sticking out of the water that the water became very unsettling and washed me back. Of course I could not walk on water after that, so maybe I had a pretty good handle on it (my emotions), but not as much as I would have wanted to have. I have been told that I have a very constistent temperament, but when somebody actually is able to find my buttons and push them then watch out.

The number 7 holds no special significance to me. This was after all a guess, I did not actually count each time I saw the sun come up but I am guessing about 7 times I also saw the weather go from calm to storms within seconds. Visually it was an amazing dream, it will never be forgotten.

I was actually doing some research a couple years ago and stumbled across the actual location in my dream I believe which was in Greece I think but I wrote it down somewhere and lost it so I have forgotten the name of the actual place in my dream, but it was a place I had never been before. Then again I have never travelled anywhere outside of North America.

Thanks for taking the time and interest to look into that, that dream makes alot more sense to me now.

I used to have dreams about learning to fly and this is when I started to notice that on the astral plane the vegetation seems more alive so to speak. These dreams started where I realized I could walk through walls and then came to the conclusion that if I could walk through walls I could fly. So I had a few flying dreams after that, I think I even had a guide who taught me how. Anyhow at first I could only fly about 15-20 ft before getting scared or whatever and hten I would have to land. Eventually though I got the hang of it and found my self far away on top of a house on the edge of a cliff where the fear took over because it was on the edge of a cliff and I stopped.

Now I am not sure if these flying dreams would qualify as oobe or not cause they did seem very surreal.

I have had a dream that seemed very real though. It was probably early morning and I had got up out of my bed and wandered out into my apartment only to find that there was someone in my kitchen cooking. Fear took over, I stuck to the ceiling for several minutes and just listened to the sounds of somebody making breakfast. It was like I was having an oobe but I went into paralysis and it was like a vacuum had come and sucked me up into the ceiling where I just sat for a little while and observed.

That dream was very real. However I didn't have any room mates or anything at the time, so I am not sure what was in my kitchen, but have you seen the movie the others? Or what about these pictures that people take from time to time where there would be a mirage of a city and the life around it?

Seems to me like the astral plane is a parralel to our physical plane with a very similar landscape but the astral plane has plants and animals amongst other things that we don't usually see in our physical plane. The astral plane sure is beautiful though. I can't wait to go back.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If your friend is into kabbalah then this could be her way of showing you that the bracelet will help you stay out of the dream. Usually kabbalah bracelets are just a string, but I don't know a whole lot about that religion.

It could be your subconscious telling you to forget the past, like you said. But maybe this guy cut off all ties with you. Sometimes when people part their ways, then energy is completely diconnected. In other words if this guy wanted nothing to do with you again, his energy would cut off with yours. (usually only when they feel very strongly) Is this making any sense? I can do this with a simple visualization and cut off ties, but most people don't practice the way I do. But if someone feels strongly about their decision it will happen on a subconscious level without them knowing. With that said, if he did cut off the energy, the dream would explain why he did not want you there. Just my opinion on the subject.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

EDIT -- Reply to 12.21.12

Well I wrote you like a six paragraph response that took me a half an hour, and my stupid wonderful internet went out when I replied....grrr.

Anyway, no problem....I'm always here to help.

I have had a dream that seemed very real though. It was probably early morning and I had got up out of my bed and wandered out into my apartment only to find that there was someone in my kitchen cooking. Fear took over, I stuck to the ceiling for several minutes and just listened to the sounds of somebody making breakfast. It was like I was having an oobe but I went into paralysis and it was like a vacuum had come and sucked me up into the ceiling where I just sat for a little while and observed.

Astral and physical planes could very well be parallel, nice thought.

The reason that everything looks so much more alive and beautiful is because we create it that way. Whatever we want we can manifest before our eyes! That is why I love it so much, and also how I am able to tell if it is a dream or astral. If I am on the astral I can do anything and change anything I want. If it is a dream it is just that, I cannot change anything.

Yes I have seen The Others...I love that movie....bought the collector's edition a long time ago!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by bronwyn82]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok so have had some interesting dreams the past few nights....

I had a dream this morning about calling my uncle. (haven't talked to him in 3 months) And he calls me like a half hour after I wake up! lol...creepy. I'm taking control of some of my dreams more and more. It is starting to get easier for me!

This guy was chasing me around a house and I crawled out a window to get away. He slammed me to the ground and had a knife to my throat. I somehow got on top of him, and then I had the knife. I then thought in my mind that I wanted the cops to arrest him. Seconds later, they just drive up and arrest him...it was so cool.

Another dream I was kidnapped by someone that took all ages of people and I told the group (18 or so) to runaway with me. I was like the leader of it or something. They all ran away with me but the kidnappers saw us and started chasing us...Then I thought in my head that I needed a motorcycle to get away. Suddenly I was driving one! They couldn't catch me, but almost caught a fairy flying...I caught her instead and put her in my hoodie front pocket. I saved her!
Then suddenly a guy with a motorcycle started chasing me, and cutting my arm up with a knife while riding beside me...the dream ended.

To weird. I have been having a lot of chasing dream lately.

"I'm Being Chased"

Chase dreams is one of several common dream themes. As with most of the common dreams, they often stem from feelings of anxiety in your waking life. Running is an instinctive response to physical threats in your environment. In these dreams, you can be pursued by an attacker, an animal or an unknown figure, who wants to hurt or possibly kill you. In turn, you run, hide or try to outwit your pursuer. Your actions in the dream parallel how you respond to pressure and cope with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, you are running away and avoiding it. Ask yourself who is the one chasing you so that you can gain understanding and insight on the source of your fears and anxieties.

The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent an aspect of yourself. Your own feelings of anger, jealousy, fear, and possibly love, can assume the appearance of threatening figure. The shadowy figure can also symbolize rejected characteristics of your self. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. Next time you have a chase dream, turn around and confront your pursuer. Ask them why they are chasing you. Perhaps you are running away from something. What are you trying to run from?

If you are the one doing the chasing, then the dream may highlight your drive and ambition to go after something you want. Or perhaps the dream suggests that you are falling behind and having to catch up with everyone else.

Consider the distance or gap between you and your pursuer. This indicates your closeness to the issue. If the pursuer is gaining on you, then it suggests that the problem is not going to go away. The problem will surround you until you confront and address it. However, if you are able to widen the gap between your pursuer, then the problem is becoming less and less of an issue. You are able to successful distance yourself from the problem. In essence, the problem is fading away.

A more direct analysis of chase dreams is the fear of being attacked. Such dreams are more common among women than men, who may feel physically vulnerable in the urban environment. These dreams are inspired by fears of violence and sexual assault in which we are so over-exposed from the media, which magnifies such fears.

dreammoods.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tumache

Wolfe that was an interesting link I am wondering where from whom the source this info came from =D
interesting read nonetheless.

Hi Tumache,

Here is the origanally link: grahamjmabey.tripod.com...
It will take you to various webpages about Atlantis.

I got to this link because of a dream but not really. I was dreaming, the
dream itself was not important but somebody, I just hear the voice, and I knew that this was not a part of the dream, saying: "atlantean".
So the next day I looked it up and found those symbols and then I had to think about the dream of bronwyn82.

But last night I was kind of dreaming and not dreaming. It is hard to explain. The dream had nothing to do what ever the hell was going on.
I had, I think a inner conversation with myself or someone about Atlantis. But details are all blury. I when I was having this conversation my dream was just going in between. Like an interferance or dubbel exposure picture.
Weird feeling.

ps: since as a young child I was interested and drawn to the stories of Atlantis.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by wolfke74]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I am not a psychic vampire, I know I have been around them and they have drained me of every ounce of energy, which would be impossible to do if I was one.( I know you're not saying I am, but I thought I'd clarify anyway. I really wish if I have this ability to be able to control it(I mean going into other's dreams) And find a way to just be an observer where I am not actually part of the dream, but just watching it unfold. So I wouold be able to see things that I myself have never dreamed up. I think the most interesting would be my kids' dreams as they still have their imagination!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ldyserenity]

That kind of reminds me of the story line in The Cell a Jennifer Lopez film from about ten years ago.
I would tend to think this as a taboo circumstance being that when you do a ESP experiment upon good intention; your best interest should be to get clear concrete consent from the participants. Would having the ability to link into anthers mind while sleeping would taunt me but I am a overly sensitive spirit when it comes to new vibes in my domain. If you catch my drift.

I have a young one and she had night terrors, but also the extreme opposite and she explained them in lucid detail too. I sure side with you on having an attribute to tune into a similar frequency and link online in crisis scenarios, I truly believe this could aid stopping the threat of S.I.D.S.. There are machines that are in research that I have in turned research little on that detect brainwaves and classify them too, Into it so far, I don't have a link off hand I'd add it in later time) that they believe without skepticism that they have reached spirits through experiments. I wonder if it is possible to measure a classified horror dream and send in a relay to turn the brainwave frequencies to a lighter note in the dreaming perception.
Which brings me to a topic in which I will post tomorrow of the machines having an ability to infiltrate unknowingly
(to keep this A.T.S. style) astral realms and record visuals. hmmm deep. I'd like to relive the island in the sun one, and demystify why I wake up every time there's colourful planets there. Also there was a video game release in the early 90s Zelda a link to the past where the chickadee with the triforce contacts the tunic dude, in the elf realm.

I would not have thought a psy vamp was a dream dweller, I thought they were shadowy figures mettling between worlds et styles and violent and such. Can somebody fill me in?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join