It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bronwyn82

If I remember my history lessons correctly, the star and crescent was used way back in pre-christian times by the chinese (Zhou Dynasty but I may be off an era ) the Greeks and then got copied and incorporated into Islam after the invasion of Byzantium. Again I may be off a bit as it's been awhile since I cracked open the books, I do however know that it is now a strong Islamic symbol. As for the X with the circles, I don't have bells or whistles going off on that, but I will look into it and see if I can track that down if it exists somewhere.

WRT those symbols, those are not the one(s) I see, I want to say it's and image of a boat, but I cannot say for sure, it's hazy so I dont want to go on record with "it's a boat" if I have it again I will try to remember but it's almost like it's purposely hazy as I can remember all the rest of the dream in vivid detail, most of which is being a girl in it..thats still got me a bit meh with a side of lol

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you for all the insight on the symbols. But does anyone know why they were shown to me in fire?? It just baffles me...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
reply to post by satellite1

Do you live by water where you could have a tsunami?? Just wondering if your dream was really a prediction?? I like that you could 'feel' that it didn't matter if you were rich or poor....everyone is equal. You never know maybe it will happen someday!!?

Wow i hope not .. i live next to a creek thats about it, i have lived in usa for near 2 years now, originally from England. I have had these dreams back in uk, but when i think about it, i'm always near water when i have these dreams, some have actually been at the beach, one was at the swimming baths when i saw the same big massive dirty wave heading for me, it hit the windows but didn't break them it is always terrifying, but this most recent one had more emotion to it as well as the fear, like the feeling of everyone as equal desperate for survival. I have read threads recently where people believe they are becomeing more tuned shall we say. I have had out of body experiences of late, weird dreams and a lot of de ja vu (forgive spelling) .. i spoke with my brother on the phone and he said he was looking for an old friend from school, i hadn't seen this friend in probably over 20 years and i said his name right off the bat, i don't know where it came from but my brother was shocked .. strange things maybe coincidence, who knows .. take care and thanks for replying. Satellite1

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So is there anyone else with some new dreams??

It is a dark stormy night here, I would like to here some scary or exciting ones!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am having dreams that are seeming to be on half lucid scheme. One recurring dream was my hair cut. First Time It was me walking by my old babershop I used to frequent as a child, I was walking by and the place looked just as it did years ago. 20 years or so. And In the dream I decided to walk by, but look in as I do and would have in Life/reality. But this time in my dream I was given a hint, to say , to walk in and sit down in the old chair. I was now in third person and I was withheld by my own appearance. I had a big head
:S :S AM I that ugly? HEHEH

but This brought me to think If we as individuals were to get a point of veiw of our selves would we be naturally drawn to feel that our external image is the veiw we would be expection...

Which lead into another side of the dice, my fiance was pointing out the parts of the hair I missed, as I this week decieded to cut my hair off as it got hot weather outside all of sudden. Anyhow it was my fiances pointing out all the faults in my hair on my head, as she did earlier that day same spit different puddle, until the next dream phase;

My oh my Its hard to explain there was this gothic, black and white joker with a immature attitude making fun of my hair. It's soooooooo hard to explain but If I met him I would punch him... Creepy.... very creepy. If only I was an artist I would convey this creepjester.

I could say for the last couple day my dreams are having a underlying principle this day was a couple days ago and you guessed t it was hair LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Ok here is what I found for your creeeepy jester/joker....

Jester
To see a jester in your dream, indicates that trivial matters and silly pastimes will divert your attention from more important issues. Alternatively, a jester represents embarrassment in some situation.

And you also said black and white joker....but said gothic, so I would go with the color black.

Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

So stop cutting your hair, and you will stop having the dreams!
j/k

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I didn't had a scary dream but on page 4 I described a dream that a had, not so long ago. It maybe interesting to here your view about it. I will paste my dream here again.

On Wednesday 17th of May I had another weird dream, if you can say it was a dream. I knew I was dreaming and yet I felt I was awake. It is so a funny feeling that I can’t describe it properly.

I was dreaming (?) that a white/yellow bright pulsing light was inside me. It was if the light was tearing my body apart in little pieces and rebuilt them in another way. At the beginning of the process I just let it happened because I thought it was an amazing feeling. But as it gets on the pain comes, an excruciating pain through my whole body. Then it wasn’t fun anymore and tried to wake up from it. But I couldn’t, I was paralyzed. So it went on for another few minutes until I managed to wake myself up.

The moment I was up, the pain kept on going, especially in my chest and spine. But after a few minutes again it went slowly away and I fell asleep again

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfke74

I remember reading your dream, sorry I didn't post back...I thought I did for some reason!

Well I never get a bad vibe from the white light. So in my opinion it was tring to heal you. While it was rebuilting (your body) in another way it was making it right again.

The color yellow for the chakra means -- Creative, Intelligent, Playful, Lightness, Optimistic, Easy-going, Relates to the Spleen, Life Energy.

White: Spiritual, Transcendent, Higher Dimensions, Etheric, Non-physical qualities.

I do believe this dream has everything to do with your chakras. It was balancing your body because you were off balance so to speak. You were probably healing yourself, you just didn't know it on a conscious level. Is there any reason for you to be off balance? Is the question you need to ask yourself.....And let the healing begin!

Chakra site for you :

www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...

I'm also a Reiki Master (as well as a Massage Therapist) if you have any other questions on the subject.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

GypsK -- psy-house??? I googled it and got like a trance house? I have no idea what you mean here...lol

sorry for the late reply

In short
a psy house is a house that you create on the astral, every time you go back there you can add to it (yes, it stays). It's good for practice. I have one and the same for over 12 years and I go there ever day.

On the other hand, it's not a good idea if you insist to not be dependent on material things because it's much like creating things that are as in this reality... but the experience is real.

don't think you find it on google though, I only met one other person who had such a house aswell, maybe others have a different name for it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Tell me about your dreams, and being on the astral plane.

Excellent thread, Bronwyn.

I have many dreams being on the astral plane: dreams about 2012, Ascension, future of this planet, etc. In most of them, I have wings and I fly (like an Angel). My origin is Angelic, so that's no surprise.

I'm also a bit scared of heights in those dreams (they are very realistic), so I fly very carefully. The funny part is that is SO easy to fly and I know how to do it - but when I wake up, I forget.

I hope to remember one day.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I remember reading your dream, sorry I didn't post back...I thought I did for some reason!

Well I never get a bad vibe from the white light. So in my opinion it was tring to heal you. While it was rebuilting (your body) in another way it was making it right again.

The color yellow for the chakra means -- Creative, Intelligent, Playful, Lightness, Optimistic, Easy-going, Relates to the Spleen, Life Energy.

White: Spiritual, Transcendent, Higher Dimensions, Etheric, Non-physical qualities.

I do believe this dream has everything to do with your chakras. It was balancing your body because you were off balance so to speak. You were probably healing yourself, you just didn't know it on a conscious level. Is there any reason for you to be off balance? Is the question you need to ask yourself.....And let the healing begin!

Thanks for this information. It is really helpfull. Know you mention it , I think indeed it is a healing but I didn't know it can hurt so much.

Yes, I have a lot a unresolved issues: for years my body and mind is being violated by others, until I was 30. So I have a lot of healing to do but my healing guide Sister Sabienne is with me to help me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. But that is IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm glad that you see it that way. I wondered if you were having trouble, but you are on your path to healing now. It will be a great feeling for you, and I'm glad someone can help with the process. Think positive thoughts and don't dwell on the past...it is the past...keep it there.

Love and Light!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Well thanks for coming to my thread!
I love the astral/dreams about flying. I'm glad you brought that up! I had a dream about 3 nights ago....

I was flying though space with my husband and looking at the solar system, and all the planets. It was beautiful, and someone came up to us and started fighting my husband. It was like a star-wars type fighting scene...pretty cool. They were jumping from pieces of space junk back and forth.

Then I woke up from the dream and was talking with my husband and so excited that we were on the astral together......and wanted to tell him the dream before he had a chance to tell me the same one. He was then convinced he was on the astral as well.
It ended there...

That second one was phase two of the dream. When I was actually awake, he didn't have a clue of what I was talking about.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Since I have been giving in more attention than usual I am having more vivid/lucid dream as well as visits to astral houses with meetings to new people and/ human-like space people as well =!! =) Interesting stuff indeed, my lucid dreams have symbolism one of which as a chalice filled with blood/wine overflowing, in my direction, tipped my direction to say. I did some wiki on the subject and up came the Holy Grail used n the last supper, the other predominant was of the symbolism of fertility. I am not a woman but I care for my fiance more than any material object could ever render. Any other possible sybolisms, besides the wiki product I have stumbled upon?? I am still trying to brainstorm what if fertility/womanhood could bear of meaning towards me. :S?

Brownwym ~~ I was thinking about your awake/bored revealation in flames symbols any earlirt today I thought about it again. Mainly the O X O vertically if you said it like it appeared. For one maybe the vertical factor of the sybol's placement had no meaning but the presedence of the O X and O ( OXO ) O I was thinking (times two I must add in) was a primal symbol of a whole. Thus having two wholes and seperated by a X or a crossing which could be a symbol of mixing or joining or a cross-over of any sort or transgression.

Latter to what I read in reply to your latest post perhaps an element source was conveying to you a brief short heads up that you were going to be joining your significant other on/in a plane realm. Who knows, not I or any other of us, but this type of beauty, in life, can seem to work in mysterious ways, and maybe this was your own calling.

**thinking** hmmm

I like my sleep..... =D

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Wow!
Never really thought of it like that! Fantastic. Thanks for thinking of it! I wondered why my husband would be with me on the astral now. But I think that it is so cool that I have someone I can trust to be with me.....good feeling. Plus I feel more protected.

Last night I had a weird dream about a guy that was sitting in the meditative stance. He had blackish/brown hair and it was really curly down to his chin. He had dark eyes, and was telling me something telepathically....I could see the 'bubble' or energy stream from is third eye. I don't remember what he said when I woke up, but when I went back to sleep the dream happened again. Same one exactly.

And I still don't remember what he said, and I know that it was really important!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by bronwyn82]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I just found there was a full forum section in belowtopsecret dedicated to lucid dreaming I am going over there now to check it out.

A third eye and perceiving it that must have been an experience to give forethought onto.

I am finding if I stare at my ceiling in ym room long enough the shadows dance and dim luminescence illumeates my room, I blink and then it fades until I focus again, I am doing this recently and am finding it easier to chennel and actually have dreams/planing with other people and places.
One oddity is When I am on an astral level the setting is almost identical to the places built around me. But they seem to have gone through renouvations and such, like a possibly could be type place.
For instance the other night I had an experience an there the same two young ladies I communicate telepathically to people I am familiar with. I spoke with them and they walked upstairs in my house. I then looked out the windows to find that there were blue skies with sparce clouds. Behind one cloud was a rice shaped sky plane. and there were two lights on the front face of this plane, bluey-green and red. soon after there was a fellow from this ship in my house we had a brief discussion, speaking with mouths, he tried to telepathically communication to which then I called seven times for my FATHER.
This is coming from having in real life having a flying object overhead for over an hour a month ago, which scared the jeepers outta me.
After my call was hear the dream scene was finished and I was awakened shooken up but that was all. It was intense becuase I knew he was of not of here. Maybe one of those Gallactic Federation of light poeple

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Several months ago I had another recurring dream and I have had it again the other night.It goes like this: I am going to this flea market type market that's both indoors and out doors, vendors are both in a builing and outside under large stilted roofs of hay, There is hay on some of the floors on the outside sections. They have many vendors of gypsy type scarves, and occult stuff, like herbs, oils, and amulets, etc, I always am looking at some type of gold necklace with some symbol on it, but I don't recall what is on the chain as soon as I wake up. I wonder what this could all mean and why the dream recurs?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

So now there are 3 of us dreaming about a symbol(s). We need to remember these symbols, because they are probably tring to tell us something. Hence, why they keep recurring....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

So now there are 3 of us dreaming about a symbol(s). We need to remember these symbols, because they are probably tring to tell us something. Hence, why they keep recurring....

I wish I could, I think it was an amulet, but and mind you when I remember my dreams I can walk through them in my head just as I did while dreaming them, but when I look at the chain in the dream, all I see is the hoop that holds the symbol I cannot visualize it at all. Could be anything, could even be a shape of animal or a cross/pentacle/or simply a teardrop or something like that. Have no clue, either I am not meant to see it yet or I just can't acess it awake/or remember it when I wake!
It's frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join