It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, And Possibly Last, Recording Of My Space Brothers Fly Over In Halifax

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Staringintoinfinity

Try meditating prior to calling out to them. This has made a measurable difference for me. Expansion of consciousness and oneness with the universe acts like an amplifier of the signal IMHO. The more trance-like state I am in while projecting, the more pronounced the reactions appear to be.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What am I looking at?
Someone's filming a star, shaking the camera back in forth (Be it intentional sway or not.)

This doesn't prove anything; let alone look like anything conclusive.
It looks like a star, nothing more.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staringintoinfinity
suggested reading on types of species/motives? I'm sure I could find all information I'm looking for on ATS, but probably only after reviewing pages nonsense.

It's tough to find firmly reliable information about different species, because there's so much fantasy and disinfo mixed in. I generally don't try to put names to them because I just don't know. Trying to understand their motives is more helpful, if still prone to a certain degree of speculation.

The best treatment I've seen of the different agendas is in Michael Salla's "Exopolitics," which neatly and soberly goes through the various rumours and compares the evidence for each in terms of the credibility and controversy of the relevant sources. Salla then breaks down their apparent motivations into three analogies: Good Shepherds, Protective Parents, and Wise Mentors.

The Good Shepherds think they're better than us, so they don't mind herding us around for their own purposes. I like the euphemistic label, but these guys are basically jerks. Unfortunately we have to love them anyway.

The Protective Parents would include our Pleiadeans. They try to assist us to evolve and protect us from the forces that would restrict our evolution.

The Wise Mentors hang back and offer spiritual advice. I think they mostly stay on a higher vibration.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Jac84]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Hi, SoulOrb.

You made me DO it ! I mean, you made me DO something about it.
I mean, stop reading ONLY, and really go OUT and look at the stars,
and invite "them" ! !
__#___________________
_____________#________
__________________________________^
__________#_______________________|
______________________________WEST
____________#_________===>SOUTH=|===>
__________________________________V
______________#_________________EAST
_______________[ ME ]__ Sitting in white long chair, feet towards EAST.
________=======22:25========
________________________________=========

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
ALSO, from now on, SoulOrb, I **WILL** go outside, and look at the stars,
and invite "them", VERY often ! ! ! B-)
[edit on 2009/5/24 by C-JEAN]

Way to go, you have made my day. When they are high high sometimes I think they are satellites, but then they will often switch direction, that is a tell tale sign.

And remember, you are inviting them to show themselves to you, and all you need to is send loving energy, think of a time say when you were young, or your first love, remember that feeling, and send it to them. Do that every night for 5 minutes, and I suspect you will attract them.

Keep watching the skys.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
The Protective Parents would include our Pleiadeans. They try to assist us to evolve and protect us from the forces that would restrict our evolution.

The Wise Mentors hang back and offer spiritual advice. I think they mostly stay on a higher vibration.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Jac84]

What are you leaning towards here in our sightings?

Me I am kind of torn, I get the sense we have some Wise Mentors, at least in my case. Since it seems to be the same ship, singular and very inter-personal.

However it could be the Pleidians, there is no doubt that is a possibility. However I keep thinking of the face in the light photo. I got a new thread planned.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
let alone look like anything conclusive.

Really. I think it is pretty conclusive it was me, and I think I am pretty sure there was traffic going on the side of the road, and the switch of focus from some kind of small point of light down to the road and back up again as it got smaller in that process, seems very real, in that, I do not know how I can fake that.

So I would say it is conclusive it was a personal experience of mine, maybe not the personal experience you would like to see me present, but are you saying that it wasn't me? Or that it was not conclusive of it being a UFO? In the latter I agree, this is a site survey and actual meet to show my personal experience.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I was looking north-ward in the sky when i saw the light the other night, it was reminicant of a star, but much bigger and brighter. It also moved a lot faster than any heli copter or plane i have seen. I would have just thought it off as a satalite but i know better know, after really thinkin about what you said i felt as if i conncted to them. I had a short meditation on my back deck minutes before the light appeared. when it did appear. it had appeared almost right where i had been channeling my energy. I am taking baby steps. I remember a year or so ago i wanted too meet this force i felt i had been in contact with face to face, but when i felt like i actually could, i felt to scared. i wont lie. I am slowly getting ready, every day i feel a little less nervous about a face to face. Either way, after seein the light the other night i tryed to show my friends minutes later. No luck. I told him that he would have to start really wanting to see this kind of stuff before it happened, i tryed to explain to him how any doubt in the mind, or at least large amounts of it will make it very hard to have a connection. thought i beleive we all have our own layers of doubt. anyone out there that acts like they know exactly 100% what this is i find a little creepy. there is a thin line between delusion and this kind of telepathy. I know telepathy exists, i have had many an experience, but i also know that a few times i have over thought a situation in my mind. just getting that out there. either way. i beleive my experience on saturday was very real. I am trying to think of my next step. I will keep posting on my experiences. By the way. I was in central/north halifax when i saw this light, facing north. it came from north to south. looks like it was about as high up as a plane, just had a lot more energy emitting from it. Even if what i saw is man made, or a junk of space debri i wont lose hope, some experieces are going to be misunderstandings but others will be the real deal, i have had a few real deals in my life, enough to beleive without a doubt that something is watching over.

-The Juice

Another thought of mine is that maybe this isn't a ship at all, but more in the lines of a communication with someone of another time or another dimension. Maybe we aren't technically seeing something that is physically up there. maybe its more like a text message being sent from one reality to another. maybe another person very similiar to me on a different plain had been sittin on their deck the same night as me. I'm just throwing this out there. though i do beleive in aliens very strongly, i also beleive that there is a lot more to the picture than we could ever imagine. I will try to clear my thoughts some more, maybe than i will learn more of connection i have been feeling for the last year or two.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by TheJuice902]

[edit on 25-5-2009 by TheJuice902]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJuice902
I was looking north-ward in the sky when i saw the light the other night, it was reminicant of a star, but much bigger and brighter. It also moved a lot faster than any

The reason I asked, is that your post was while my buddy and I was out and my ship came in, and you wrote that email a few minutes after our experience happened.

Originally posted by TheJuice902so ago i wanted too meet this force i felt i had been in contact with face to face, but when i felt like i actually could,

When you are ready these entities will know this, from what I can tell. I do not expect one to one contact any time soon. It is not time I think. The energies are not right.

Originally posted by TheJuice902i felt to scared. i wont lie. I am slowly getting ready, every day i feel a little less nervous about a face to face.

Soon, we can hook up, by the way do you drive, have a car? Once you have a few close fly overs, you will know.

telepathy. I know telepathy exists, i have had many an experience, but i also know that

When this telepathy happens, or I will use Mytiq's term, greeted, you will know, trust me.

The degree's or the ship that night, of your sighting, came in from 270 degrees and left at 60 degrees. Check it with a compass. If so, it might have been the same ship. It arrived within 3 minutes of me going there.

a few times i have over thought a situation in my mind. just getting that out there. either way. i beleive my experience on saturday was very real. I am trying to think of my next step. I will keep posting on my experiences. By the way. I was in central/north halifax

All of those other things you wrote, are just your reality censors. Just focus on the experience, when you see one of the ships I see, and possibly the same one, up close, all that stuff goes away. It is a true mind screw.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I also was motivated by virtue of your offering here SoulOrb, to go outside and mediate, respectfully request a visitation.

Regrettfully, I managed to sit with my feet near a previously unknown fire ant nest, so the session was truncated and left me with a coupla dozen little bite blisters.

Will try again soon; just wanted to thank you for the inspiration.

cheers

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
What are you leaning towards here in our sightings?

Me I am kind of torn, I get the sense we have some Wise Mentors, at least in my case. Since it seems to be the same ship, singular and very inter-personal.

However it could be the Pleidians, there is no doubt that is a possibility.

Honestly, I was thinking a little of both. The ships with the blue, red and white lights seem technological, almost mundane, but when they're lit up like angels it's a different sense. Meanwhile the psychic impressions I've received have given me some genuine spiritual advice, but I don't know where it's coming from, and it seems like it could be a ship in orbit just as readily as a higher-dimensional emanation.

That's why I try not to get too caught up in putting names to things, because all that really matters is whether or not the experience or advice bears fruit. It does. That's good enough for me for now.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I remember a year or so ago i wanted too meet this force i felt i had been in contact with face to face, but when i felt like i actually could, i felt to scared. i wont lie. I am slowly getting ready, every day i feel a little less nervous about a face to face.

There have been a number of times that I've felt that what I was in contact with was metaphysically on the other side of the door to my room, but I've chickened out and asked them to come back later when I'm ready. I accept they're out there and full of love, and still I get nervous! No wonder they don't land on the White House lawn.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

All this time we've been worried about making ourselves vulnerable to black ops and malevolent ETs, and we forgot about the fire ants!!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for wasting some of my valuable time!
I am pretty sure that it is a satellite or star. Keep searching...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I will bring a word of caution here, out of experience, as well as writing and keeping in touch with numerous others who are having experiences, often since childhood, with nordic types. There is often a link between the ets, and the various cases. There are many species and many races of nordics even, working cooperatively for the most part. Some of those who are on patrol were black uniforms. Seentoomuch speaks of one race, but there are others wearing black. There are many races.

Mary Rodwell, the founder of Acern in Australia which is one of the best amongst all the groups for experiencers in the world, has a very good interview on youtube, done by Coast to Coast. My son was watching another related video of some of the artwork done by the experinces, and talking about the races, such as preying mantis, nordics/pleiadians, and the lion people. And he started talking and sharing that from childhood he remembered tall blond nordic ambassador type man I speak of, but he was wearing black. That he recalled the preying mantis and the lion men. I felt a really strong stirring, though couldn't pin it. But the preying mantis, I was never sure about a memory of an elder type, good sense of humor, who I suspected may have been that or, a grey that looked a bit like that.

But often, when I had a postcard, my friend wrote a few hours later and he had a visit. Now they told me they were in my living room. So, I assumed that they were making their rounds. In Novemeber, this race of Nordics had shown me an image of James Gililand's ranch and I knew they were often there, and they loved him. There is so much overlap. Jim Spark's greys, and Miriam Delicado's nordics were so familiar to me. In fact Jim Spark's script woke me up, woke up my buried, compartmentalized memories, as if he is a key, activating people with it. Mary Rodwell speaks of the script and frequencies that seem to be about upgrading our dna.

We romanticize the ets, and they become spiritual gurus. But in reality, the couple that I believe are related to my friends visit, and his experiences are very spiritual, is the same as my rounds that day, and for me, they are very scientific.

I always tell people that if they are receiving contact, if they are seeing crafts, they are probably on a program or two or three, with most likely more than one race or species. The chances of merely being a nordic contactee, and not having grey abductions buried in the memory are slim to me. And so far, most people I know ignore me and refuse to believe this when I'm saying it. But I know I'm right.

They are advanced, scientifically. They are scientists, militia, and highly organized and on what amounts to espionage and top secret projects with earth with high protocol. They are, most likely due to their greater understanding of physics, exotic physics, metaphysics, psi, dimensions, very spiritually aware as well.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jac84
reply to post by argentus

All this time we've been worried about making ourselves vulnerable to black ops and malevolent ETs, and we forgot about the fire ants!!

One group consciousness takes on another groups consciousness trying to the the ET attention. These humans think they are here for them? Yeah right, attack!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, I have come to the conclusion this is my primary contact, that is in the smaller scout ship that keeps coming in. Quite possibly it is the same ET's that did the crop circle, and who is in charge of the light circles as well.

At first I dismissed this, and my friend said, is that the devil on that wall? I was not even going to take this photo. The first time I saw this, on another building previously, it has the nice beveled edge and triangle and everything, and I decided it was nothing.

Later I realized I had seen that kind of shape before and them bam, it hit me, it is this little guy from this photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c723a47c1a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Compare the face here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d48c04a4a06e.jpg[/atsimg]

So does anyone know what race it is, that is supposed to be depicted in the above Crop Circle. Quite possibly they are behind the light circles too.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I always tell people that if they are receiving contact, if they are seeing crafts, they are probably on a program or two or three, with most likely more than one race or species. The chances of merely being a nordic contactee, and not having grey abductions buried in the memory are slim to me. And so far, most people I know ignore me and refuse to believe this when I'm saying it. But I know I'm right.

This rings true for me. I've received a variety of brief images (something like a blue praying mantis, but strangely plant-like, as well as a smiling, beautiful woman with eyes like a Simpson). I've also seen cigars, saucers, and orbs, and twenty years ago there was a blue flashing box outside my window. I have to assume it's more than one race.

Of course, when you get up there spiritually it's my understanding that consciousness becomes a shared experience. There may be many races engaged here, but they probably operate with a harmony we can't imagine. Even the enemies to their purposes are just another current in the mind of the Creator. As such I just try to connect with my own Higher Self and trust it to guide me to those who are most compatible with my own intentions. There are many different forces trying to guide us in different directions because we've forgotten how to guide ourselves, but once we regain that capacity it becomes less important to wonder about what they're doing and more important to ask ourselves what we want to be doing as a race or an individual.

I don't want to make this way more complicated or get us off track, but I may have even had experiences with the Memegweshiwag (if the Mi'kmaq use the same term as the Ojibwa and Cree for North America's little people). The extradimensional inhabitants of our own planet aren't too pleased with things.

Just like Stephen Bassett argues that disclosure period should be the activist's goal, and we'll sort out the various parties later, I think we need to generally accept the veil in front of our eyes, and once we start to peek through it there will be less question of who's where doing what to whom.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I had kind of a realization yesterday while at a coffee shop, that just clicked about why I see light spikes off the UFO that comes in when it powers up. I now think it is the design of the ship, or the material, in that there are say denser metals that do not generate as much light when powered up, and lighter metals that generate more light, or radiate more light.

That light energy must come from the inside the skin out, just like this photo where the hologen light on the bulb hits the red on the glass and casts out there red spikes.

I feel very strongly about this, what we are seeing is an effect that directly relates to the skin of the craft. Possibly they step up the frequency and the skin throws the light through some kind of skin covering, and it generates this effect. It might be a nature to their design.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1af323e96571.jpg[/atsimg]

Resulting in something like shown earlier.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6227409a0943.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I feel very strongly about this, what we are seeing is an effect that directly relates to the skin of the craft. Possibly they step up the frequency and the skin throws the light through some kind of skin covering, and it generates this effect. It might be a nature to their design.

That sounds about right to me. I haven't been able to come up with a better explanation myself, though I haven't thought too much about it. I'm content to know that it's real purdy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join