It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Iraq

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

Originally posted by Satyr

You dont thinks its possible that Syria has them?...at all?...and as for the numbers (the post above yours)....they dont add up....23k x 200million americans...over 50 years....and 23k per person goes to isreal....not possible...then our counrty would have NO money for itself...zip...zitlch....

No offense, but are you really that dense? That's the number of estimated dollars each Israeli would receive if it was divided evenly among them. Divide the total cost by population of Israel.
Try to comprehend this. I know it's tough.

relax yourself...im not arguing how much money they recieve...im arguing how much it cost ME...YOU...the general citizen a year...and it aint 23k in taxes...

I never said it was. Neither did those stats. The point is, we give away more than we can possibly ever pay in taxes. They've loaned us into debt for the next few centuries, far beyond our deaths, and our childrens' deaths, for sure. Actually, those aren't even loans, as they sure as hell don't expect any repayment.

[Edited on 4-30-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I agree...they do get a bit too much...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Then, why do so many Iraqis want us to leave so bad? Aren't we supposed to be the liberators? Why do they hate the liberators so much?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Then, why do so many Iraqis want us to leave so bad? Aren't we supposed to be the liberators? Why do they hate the liberators so much?

They loved us a few monthes ago....they are like girlfriends...they love you and think the world of you at first...then they want more from you and eventually get sick of you...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You dont thinks its possible that Syria has them?...at all

To answer this question;
Sure, it's possible that they have them. It's also possible that numerous other countries have them. They could be anywhere, or nowhere. Who should we invade next? And how many countries should we invade at once, on suspicion only?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You dont thinks its possible that Syria has them?...at all

To answer this question;
Sure, it's possible that they have them. It's also possible that numerous other countries have them. They could be anywhere, or nowhere. Who should we invade next? And how many countries should we invade at once, on suspicion only?

I didnt say invade syria...I was just giving a possible suggestion as to where Iraqs WMD's could be...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They loved us a few monthes ago....they are like girlfriends...they love you and think the world of you at first...then they want more from you and eventually get sick of you...

Great answer.
They "loved" us a few months ago when US media was putting a nice spin on everything and showing clips of Iraqis posing with US soldiers making everyone think what a great service we were doing for them...don't know why so many have decided to fight against us to the death ever since we've been there. Maybe because we blew up their homes and families?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek

Great answer.
They "loved" us a few months ago when US media was putting a nice spin on everything and showing clips of Iraqis posing with US soldiers making everyone think what a great service we were doing for them...don't know why so many have decided to fight against us to the death ever since we've been there. Maybe because we blew up their homes and families?

So you expect a liberated country to take no losses?...It happens...its not good...but it does happen....

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Did you hear about the latest pics? I guess some American soldiers were abusing and humiliating Iraqis being held at a prison near Baghdad, then took plenty of pics.

www.cbsnews.com...

msnbc.msn.com...

I can see why they don't like our military.
There are alot of sick and/or ignorant Americans, aren't there? Maybe more than any other country. Another incident also just happend last January, when some GI's snapped that prisoner's neck.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So in your opinion leaving Saddam in power would have made Iraq better off?....I think not....

Well thats why nobody pays you to think

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In your derived insult to a member contributing to this topic and thread, are you "payed to think" ColonelForbin?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Now, its worse than when Saddam was there, as predicted. Hey, when are you gonna liberate Zaire? Whn are you gonna liberate Indonesia? They have it just as bad if not worse.

How is it worse than before?

When was the last time that a village was wiped out using WMD's? When Hussein was in power?

yes...i believe it was when hussein was power. and i also seem to remember that it was right about the time when the united states was still giving him the thumbs up for those actions, and supplying him with the weapons

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I thought there was only one Colonel.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

All this guy does is insult people. What's worse is, they didn't even call you any names when you started. Almost all of your posts have some kind of childish insult. Let's recap, shall we?
I'd say a banning is in order, wouldn't you?

Then, when someone throws it back, you have the nerve to comment?
How many immature insults can you count? The last one appears to have been cleaned up a bit.
Who's a troll?

[Edited on 4-29-2004 by Satyr]

I call a spade a spade. The Kernal is exactly what I called him, and has proven it in a myriad of posts. Your posts that degrade this country and the military that I serve in will ALWAYS meet with a response when necessary. You are simply angered, as is the Kernal, that someone calls you on your ignorant statements. Shall I remind you of a few of yours in this thread alone?

Did you know that most cops have an IQ below 100? They don't want them to be too smart, otherwise they might not carry out drone tasks, or they might get bored with sitting in car all the time. Similarly, I have a theory on military personel. They too are mostly lacking in the intelligence department. You'd have to be to join, or maybe just have a really low opinion of yourself?

Another lie, with absolutly nothing to back it up. Of course, you cant PROVE a lie. My father was a police officer for 30 years, and I guarantee his IQ is at least 50 points above yours. I'm in the military and have a masters in Aeronautical Engineering. I'd put my IQ up against yours any day.

The military is chocked full of idiots.

Another highly inflammatory remark. I think YOU should be banned. Additionally, learn proper syntax.

Of course, not many think they, themselves, are idiots, but even military promotion is based upon blindly following orders and/or just serving time. It's a rather lame game, IMO. It's not a thinking man's bag, unless you just happen to have no problem with being a drone. You join the service to do a job, without even knowing what that job may be.

There's that "idiot" word again, insulting every man and woman who serves this country to keep your ass safe. Besides the fact that this is ABSOLUTLY incorrect as I previously pointed out, you again show your ignorance of the facts. You insult THOUSANDS more people than I do ... I think you should be banned!

No, you don't. You have no idea what country we might attack while in a time of peace. Nor do you have any idea if it'll be a wise decision to do so, yet you're already dedicated. Who's ignorant?

Are you saying you can foresee the future? Because, otherwise, you're being unreasonably stubborn. You're full of (c).

That's just it, you're the one being ignorant.

Not such a clean record, is it?

You have the same problem that the Kernal does. You can't stand the fact that there are those out there that disagree with you, so you go on the offensive, pull a Palestinian. Claim foul when someone is doing the same thing you are guilty of yourself.

Get your own house in order before you start blowing the Indignation Horn.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Affirmative: May I suggest a sugar substitute for your coffee...and put..the..gun...down.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't insult people first, normally. And none of those were insults to you, personally, except the ones which are obvious retaliation against your more obvious personal attacks. All one has to do is go back to your first post to see who started flinging $hit first, for no reason.
You're worse than a troll, IMO. Don't bother replying. You're ignored.

Oh yeah, BTW, did you see what some of your buddies are doing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't insult people first, normally. And none of those were insults to you, personally, except the ones which are obvious retaliation against your more obvious personal attacks. All one has to do is go back to your first post to see who started flinging $hit first, for no reason.
You're worse than a troll, IMO. Don't bother replying. You're ignored.

Oh yeah, BTW, did you see what some of your buddies are doing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes yes, just like the Kernal you are TOTALLY BLAMELESS...you NEVER do ANYTHING WRONG, and are always in the right...blah blah blah....not buying it, and neither is anybody else. Like I said, you hate and attack anybody who has a dissenting opinion. Please do ignore me. I won't have to worry about you flapping your gums when I shoot down your drivel in the future. Sure seems I have hit a nerve there, eh? Can't stand the heat, so pretend it isn't there.

And oh, by the way, the criminals (yes, I said criminals) whom you refer to as my "buddies" are just that...criminals. I do not, have never, and WILL never condone the mistreatment of any prisoner of war. Unfortunately, most other countries, including the buggers we are fighting in Iraq, don't agree. They murder innocent civilians on tape for all to see. The individuals responsible for mistreating the Iraqi's will be punished, and they will receive far more severe recriminations than YOU would as a civilian, had you been charged with the same crime.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Affirmative: May I suggest a sugar substitute for your coffee...and put..the..gun...down.

Come on, Korn Kernal...get a new line. That one is getting very old, like most of your drivel.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Affirmative Reaction and Satyr can you guys please stop this kiddy behaviour why dont you just kiss and make up?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm done. I can't see anything he posts anymore. Why is he insulting me some more?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join