It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face of Iraq

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ban him, then. He's a troublemaker.
That much is obvious. I won't even take him off ignore, because I know I'll just get more annoyed, and get dragged down to his level again. You can't communicate with people like that, rationally.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by Satyr
I'm done. I can't see anything he posts anymore. Why is he insulting me some more?

Put it this way he's still doing what he's doing.

Excuse me, drunk, but I was simply replying to another inane post by Saytr in my own defense. He tries to shut me down by calling for my banning. He is simply unable to defend himself in a battle of wits, so he calls me a "troublemaker" and calls for my banning. I can say the same about him if I was to use the same tactic of trying to stifle those who disagree with me. He is being ridiculous, and you fanning the flames further does no good what so ever.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I apologise for that

We have told members time and time again not to make personal attacks but certain members continue to do this, what i am saying is can you and Satyr stop it please!

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes, people, stop it. You're supposed to be fighting me....IN THE MUDPIT....not here in the terrorism thread. Seriouosly, calm down.

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I apologise for that

We have told members time and time again not to make personal attacks but certain members continue to do this, what i am saying is can you and Satyr stop it please!

Drunk,

As I have been posting here for about two years, almost everyone here knows that I am in the military, have been for 20 years. When someone with absolutely NO military experience, and absolutely NO IDEA what they are talking about starts spewing lies and misinformation about the military, the police and every other subject they are clueless about, I WILL speak up. Just as they have a right to say what they want, I have that same right, and I will exercise it.

Saytr spouted off with asinine drivel, I called him on it, and he got torqued off. That's his problem. Had he come up with something sensible with positive proof, I would have said nothing. Instead, he chose to open a can of worms, so I opened a can of my own, no worms included. Now he's off sulking in a corner. that's his problem, not mine, and not yours. Let him sulk. Maybe he'll learn to tell the truth in the future, especially when there is someone around who will call him on the bullshiite.

I have no problem with you whatsoever. Saytr is the one with the problem. You should be talking to him personally.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He's still going off, isn't he?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
Saytr spouted off with asinine drivel, I called him on it, and he got torqued off. That's his problem. Had he come up with something sensible with positive proof, I would have said nothing. Instead, he chose to open a can of worms, so I opened a can of my own, no worms included. Now he's off sulking in a corner. that's his problem, not mine, and not yours. Let him sulk. Maybe he'll learn to tell the truth in the future, especially when there is someone around who will call him on the bullshiite.

I have no problem with you whatsoever. Saytr is the one with the problem. You should be talking to him personally.

Maybe you should keep this off the thread at hand, as it has nothing to do with the topic...if you have a problem you could talk to a mod over u2u or use the complaint function...let's end this.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
He's still going off, isn't he?

Seems he is quite worried about what I am or am not doing, eh???

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Being this thread has deteriorated to the degree and level that it has, thread closed.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join