It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany denies Most Evil patent ever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Keyword there: YET.

And this is instant death from afar with a cyanide RFID chip- worse than any of what you mentioned. Total control, total control. So no, I disagree.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We need to spread the word of this as far as we can!

Whatcha wanna bet that the money trail for this inventor leads right back to the NWO??? Any takers?

edit: alright, please forgive me for the request for flags... And if any of you think I did that because I just wanted the flags, you are sorely mistaken. It is vitally important we spread the news of this evil technology. It goes beyond all comprehension.

[edit on Tue May 19th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah no copyright just means anyone can make it and they would not have to pay anyone.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As a Christian, this technology really makes me take a step back. As you know, many Christians believe in the end times mark. As you also may know, many Christians also believe this mark will be an implanted chip.

The Bible also states all who take the mark will suffer sores and endure agony for several months.

I'm not saying this chip is the chip/mark. I'm just saying the technology could be very similar. Possibly, the chips are created to contain some sort of chemical that could cause such a reaction. Then you must accept the chip or face death as the only option. Then once you have the chip, the government/NWO could trigger the mechanism in your chip to leak whatever ingredients the chip contains into your blood stream as punishment.

Or it could also be some sort of accidental malfunction that would wreak havoc on all chip recipients.

A big
on this technology.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

4:1 odds on.
this development was inevitable, there will be versions with an electric shock and versions that'll knock you out or dope you up chemically at some point.

this, or some form of it, will be introduced as a way of controlling dangerous criminals, at first, but shortly it will be extended to general criminals and once that happens, you're screwed, because there are so many laws to control your life that, at some point, you'll end up breaking one of them and then they have you.

do what you're told or suffer the consequences, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

exactly.... and what's more it would be harder to trace...afterall, with no payment of patent and anyone could build them.. then anyone could use them...

first up? the spy network... nomore costly rescues or fumbled suicide attempts...now "they" can push a button and all the secrets are safe... genius...

look for it appearing in a new Bond film....

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
do what you're told or suffer the consequences, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

Absolutely not.

It is principle.

That line of reasoning has put this country in the situation that it is today with ridiculous laws, absurd militarization of the police, clear violations of posse comitatus, and so much more.

Complacency, apathy and "let the lawmakers do whatever they want" attitudes have allowed evil to take over. Enough already.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The NWO has not even been proven to exist. Do I think it does? YES, but saying that you know for sure this goes back to the NWO or will be used by them is ambiguous. All I am saying is step back, take a breath, and do some more research before claiming things such as this as fact. Sure the chip was probably made, but people always make bad things, not necessarily for a global takeover agenda either. The NWO conspiracy is just like the UFO conspiracy, and they might even be intertwined, but going back to what I said both lack 100% pure irrefutable evidence, so it is wise to have more solid facts of either 1) The existence of the NWO OR 2) the connection of the Cyanide RFID with the theoretical NWO. Not to mention all the other sub-research that has to be done to verify just those two main topics.

Now with that said I am not saying don't research the NWO or various connections with it, nor am I saying that it doesn't exist. I am saying to be sure you have enough evidence to make such claims. You said you want this to get out, okay great, but who is going to take you seriously if you have nothing but hearsay and very ambiguous circumstantial evidence to back it up? This is one of the main reasons we are not taken seriously in the conspiracy field, because so many conspiracy theorists and Ufologist jump to conclusions and tell people "this is fact" without doing the nessicary scientific research, they want you to go by "what they think" pretty much, well to many of them anyways. The scientific process is the only way to go about legit research and it is what separates us from a tribe in Africa that look at the sky and make myths about stars being gods. As far as the NWO "hidden current or future attrocities", sure they might be worse than the NAZIs', but until we know FOR SURE one can not make that comment considering the very real and known to have occurred atrocities that happened in World War Two at the hands of the NAZIs'. I would also be careful in how you word what happened in the Holocaust in saying "something is worse" that we don't even know is true (NWO), some might take offense to that, I am just giving you my opinion on that and not trying to start an argument in any way.~Justin

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

yeah but that's the way most people think, it has already been suggested on this thread that it be used on criminals, you said to use it on the government.

there isn't a single person who would have a chip like this implanted given the choice, this is meant to be implanted against your will. the choice that will lead to you getting a chip won't be your choice to allow it for everybody, it will be your choice to allow it for someone.

[edit on 19/5/09 by pieman]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For all we know those things (or something else we haven't heard of yet) might be implanted via "flu vaccinations" which will soon be widespread around the globe. Maybe the poor or homeless will be the first guinea pigs...

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by TypeSH2001]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If you could go back in time and assassinate Hitler before he did what he did, would you?

The future hasn't happened yet, so there's nothing to change. He should be shot on sight. Or at the very least, locked away in a tiny padded cell without any Human contact for the rest of his days. What he is suggesting would be comparable to mass genocide.

That's if this story is to be believed, I'm not so certain that it should be.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
The NWO has not even been proven to exist. Do I think it does? YES, but saying that you know for sure this goes back to the NWO or will be used by them is ambiguous.

Are you serious? Nah, surely not. For someone with a gold badge here, that is inconceivable to me. How many videos shall I go dig up that show GHW Bush saying it, as well as many other prominent politicians? Where have you been man? The NWO is as real as it gets. PNAC? The IMF? THE CFR? Come on now.... I don't buy this argument for a minute.

All I am saying is step back, take a breath, and do some more research before claiming things such as this as fact. Sure the chip was probably made, but people always make bad things, not necessarily for a global takeover agenda either.

Another blase attitude? My God. Just let them have their fancy with humanity, why don't ya. Rawstory did the story, which was sourced from another article:

www.thelocal.de...

Saudi files for 'killer' tracking chip patent

Published: 15 May 09 17:13 CET
Online: www.thelocal.de...

A Saudi Arabian inventor has filed for a patent on a potentially lethal science fiction-style human tracking microchip, the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA) told The Local on Friday.

But the macabre innovation that enables remote killing will likely be denied copyright protection.

“While the application is still pending further paperwork on his part, the invention will probably be found to violate paragraph two of the German Patent Law – which does not allow inventions that transgress public order or good morals,” spokeswoman Stephanie Krüger told The Local from Munich.

The patent application – entitled “Implantation of electronic chips in the human body for the purposes of determining its geographical location” – was filed on October 30, 2007, but was only published until last week, or 18 months after submission as required by German law, she said.

“In recent times the number of people sought by security forces has increased,” the Jeddah-based inventor wrote in his summary.

The tiny electronic device, dubbed the “Killer Chip” by Swiss daily Tagesanzeiger, would be suited for tracking fugitives from justice, terrorists, illegal immigrants, criminals, political opponents, defectors, domestic help, and Saudi Arabians who don’t return home from pilgrimages.

“I apply for these reasons and for reasons of state security and the security of citizens,” the statement reads.

After subcutaneous implantation, the chip would send out encrypted radio waves that would be tracked by satellites to confirm the person’s identity and whereabouts. An alternate model chip could reportedly release a poison into the carrier if he or she became a security risk.

“Foreigners are allowed to apply for patents in Germany through a native representative, in this case it was a Munich law firm,” Krüger told The Local. “Most people apply for a patent in several countries, and this inventor probably did too.”

But the law firm, DTS Munich, is no longer responsible for the application.

"We resigned from representation of this case last week," a spokesman said without stating why.

So when are lawmakers going to start outlawing inventions like this to show us they have some kind of a conscience? Huh?

[edit on Tue May 19th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I read all the articles (as I do have a gold badge as you stated
)

I don't think you understood what I said, or maybe you just took the words you wanted to out of what I said and ignored the rest? I am not here to argue with you on any of this. Like I said many times in my last post and others: I believe the NWO exists, but without concrete proof (ie: The NWO world President coming out and saying it) it is all still speculation. That is all I said. The RFID chip is a horrible invention with a GREAT potential for abuse. I think neither the regular one or definitely the Cyanide laced one should EVER be used, at least on the world citizens. The RFID has some use for troops though, but one must be careful even going that route unless you are going to remove it after discharge. This is why I hate the political forums on ATS (even though this is in the breaking news it is political in nature), you can't ever have a civilized conversation and can never win. A lot of things in this world are very tricky and "on the fence", somethings that have bad side effects can also have positive effects (ie; the troop chip, certain police tactics). I am not going to re post what I am trying to say again, this is as clear as I can make it for you:

I believe the NWO exists, but without concrete disclosure it is all still speculation, so all I am saying is be careful what you state as "fact".

EDITED MANY TIMES: LOL, had a problem with the color.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well ok, we can leave it at that if you like...Besides I think Slayer69 is doing a wonderful job in his thread about the NWO here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is about cyanide laced RFID chips... we digress.

Whether the NWO uses them or not, the idea in itself is pure madness. The thought that a single man with a button can end someone's life- even that of a prisoner- without further due process or input from anyone else just doesn't compute for me...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Whether the NWO uses them or not, the idea in itself is pure madness. The thought that a single man with a button can end someone's life- even that of a prisoner- without further due process or input from anyone else just doesn't compute for me...

Oh I totally agree with you on that. For what purpose this guy would randomly create this is beyond me. He needs to be put on a watch list at the least. Funny he comes from Saudi isn't it?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is also on FOX news:

www.foxnews.com...

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

So, I have one question at this point:

Why didn't the inventor seek a patent in Saudi Arabia or somewhere else? Maybe Iran will oblige, and then we really WILL have a reason to attack them!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It is things like this that make me pause when wanting all the ET advanced technology to go public (if it exists). What kind of weapons do you think we would make with that?!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by jkrog08

This is also on FOX news:

www.foxnews.com...

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

So, I have one question at this point:

Why didn't the inventor seek a patent in Saudi Arabia or somewhere else? Maybe Iran will oblige, and then we really WILL have a reason to attack them!

So how exactly does cyanide come into the whole "tracking" bit?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Heh, the question remains as to what evil weapons they may have already made with ET technology. And I for one will not rule out just yet DEW theories on 9/11 (Dr. Judy Wood), although the evidence is still pretty strong for thermate. But the way those towers disintegrated I don't think even thermate theories adequately explain.

But back to RFID, considering the new legislation proposed in HR 2159, there is a pointed effort here to not only track and spy on government-designated "terrorists" but to disarm them as well. So why not take the next step and be able to kill them at will with this?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
So how exactly does cyanide come into the whole "tracking" bit?

The cyanide RFID is to be a variant of it. Version "B".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join