It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany denies Most Evil patent ever

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ditto

[edit on 20/5/09 by Bunken Drum]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ditto

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ditto [edit on 20/5/09 by Bunken Drum]& now it won't let me edit my 2nd post down. How embarrassing!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oops! All I got was error messages - I didn't know anything was posted. Mods? Help!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Or they could just tell us there's no cyanide in the chips when they give them to us. Who would stop them? We would never know if they gave people chips with cyanide in them or not.

I guess we'ed know when people started dropping on mass in the streets. Of course having these in commercial pilots would be a quick way to take out large numbers of people without having to instal them in large numbers of people, plus it has the added benefit of being easier to hide as all autopsies from a crash are under federal control.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Jesus!

A cyanide-equipped RFID chip implant? This is worse than anything the Nazi's did!

My God.
[edit on 5/19/2009 by Hal9000]

It's only a matter of time. I'm always blown away by how many people walk thru life with the mindset of the 1950s!

Humanity thinks they can still live (socially) like they did decades ago, but with increasingly dangerous technology coming out all the time. WRONG.

We can only go so long before we all wind up with nazi-like tracking/death devices. Either from powerful gov't or powerful private sector...... or both.

Something has to fundamentally change to our species. Restricting our freedoms might not be a bad choice. How this restriction is ultimately implemented is what's dangerous. If it's by some secret gov't - corporate partnership then we can chaulk it up to 21st century Nazi scenario.

I say restricting freedoms (on smaller scales) might not be a bad idea for humanity. I honestly believe the majority of population has too many choices in too many facets of life. Too many choices can overwhelm the mind and thus the human brain turns to "pop-culture" garbage to fill in the cracks. It's that kind of media garbage that distracts a large population from the "real story." That is why I believe it's dangerous!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Scramjet76]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You all will get used to them once implemented, like radar guns, stoplight cameras, CCTV, metal detectors in schools and airports, bar codes...

Life will be so much more efficient, freeing up time to pursue shopping and entertainment. Law enforcement could be sized down since tracking and apprehension would require less infrastructure, and therefore less tax dollars. Prisons could be closed down. A probation officer would only need a blackberry to track hundreds. Schools and child care centers will be able to account for their bodies 100% every time. People would never get lost, like Alzheimer's patients. Zoos would not need walls. Vaccines could be administered instantly and remotely, stopping potential pandemics.

Is there any better society than that? Isn't that what we all want anyway, a utopia?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

sorry , I don't want so called 'utopia' with the rothschild ruling over us . those jews will easily rule over us and would lead to a planetary goyim empire , with jews being overlords of us . a Khazaria world

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

Ah, but you know as well as I, if it were not one group it would be another. If the bankers were Irish you would be crying foul to let the Irish rule everyone.

The obvious choice would be AI. Impartial, logical, unerring super computers to do the upper level work, removing all objections.

Any takers now?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

AI???

ROFL. And who do you suppose is going to program them?
:shk:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

I wouldn't say it was that ironic seeing as the end of World War 2 was over 60 years ago. The Germans these days are one of the few nations in Europe to stand up, abliet in the ways limited by Internation Relations, to the hegemony of the U.S in economic and political terms. Look at their oppisition to the invasion of Iraq and the call for tight regulation of the financial market after the collapse.

this is true, and let us not forget that the US "progressive" tradition is born from the same human wellspring that saw a different brand of fascism emerge in Germany and Italy- scientific control and direction of society and the state- Germany admired the US in it's eugenics advances well in advance of Hitler's emergence!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

For someone with such a flashy countenance you seem to lack some imagination...

If you have ever reviewed Alan Turing's work you will realize computing machines possess the potential to be user free, self organizing, self learning structures.

That was years ago.

Remember, efficiency is the goal here. Not one erg of energy lost, not one moment of time, not one iota of waste. And what better way than a fully automated society, self directed and fully interfaced with the primary cause of all error, the human organism. Within such a strictly controlled environment the population density could take on exponential growth levels without competition of resources or conflict of any sort. People who earn cocreation points with the AI will enjoy the good life.

So it goes. What say you now?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Yeah, here's autonomy for you:

news.softpedia.com...

If Armed Autonomous Robot Kills Humans, Who's Guilty of Murder?
Armed autonomous robots cause real concern and raise interesting questions

... a company announced plans to produce autonomous robots equipped with Taser guns, which will be sold to law enforcement agencies in the US. They will be used for crowd control and against civilians, a situation that raised concerns and gave birth to some interesting questions.

If such an armed autonomous robot accidentally kills a man, who will be charged with murder? Its makers, the police, no one?

The US military already uses PackBot, made by iRobot of Massachusetts, to carry lethal weapons and there are already 5,000 robots used by the US Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, up from about 150 in 2004, most of them being used to search caves and buildings for insurgents, detect mines and ferret out roadside and car bombs.

But when it comes to US citizens, things get a little complicated. This move to arm police robots with stun guns has been condemned by weapon researchers and not only from the US.

These new robots are not designed to kill, they will only be equipped with Tasers, an electroshock weapon, an incapacitant used for subduing a person by administering electric shock that may disrupt superficial muscle functions.

Give some programmers an inch, and they want to take a mile. Plenty of imagination- no common sense.

That's what I say now.

Please do all of us a favor and find a distant planet in the galaxy somewhere to take your AI and automation.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sounds like something the USSA would come up with, and use, just think of the "budget" benefits, who could argue with tax increases.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I somewhat expected and was kind of hoping you'd say that. Efficiency was the Axis drumbeat.

It is reassuring to know you are being a "true American".

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok, this freaked me out a bit.

I was just reading about Dannion Brinkley's NDE and the prophesies he received, and I remembered this thread...so I post this for you all. What do you think? His NDE happened in 1975:

In this box, I watched as a biological engineer from the Middle East found a way to alter DNA & create a biological virus that would be used in the manufacture of computer chips. This discovery allowed for huge strides in science & technology. Japan, China, & other countries of the Pacific Rim experienced boom times as a result of this discovery & became powers of incredible magnitude. Computer chips produced from this process found their way into virtually every form of technology, from cars & airplanes to vacuum cleaners & blenders.

Before the turn of the century, this man was among the richest in the world, so rich that he had a stranglehold on the world economy. Still the world welcomed him, since the computer chips he had designed somehow put the world on an even keel. Gradually, he succumbed to his own power. He began to think of himself as a deity & insisted on greater control of the world. With that extra control, he began to rule the world.

His method of rule was unique. Everyone in the world was mandated by law to have one of his computer chips inserted underneath his or her skin. This chip contained all of an individual's personal information. If a government agency wanted to know something, all it had to do was scan your chip with a special device. By doing so, it could discover everything about you, from where you worked & lived to your medical records & even what kind of illnesses you might get in the future.

There was an even more sinister side to this chip. A person's lifetime could be limited by programming this chip to dissolve & kill him with the viral substance it was made from. Lifetimes were controlled like this to avoid the cost that growing old places on the government. It was also used as a means of eliminating people with chronic illnesses that put a drain on the medical system. People who refused to have chips implanted in their bodies roamed as outcasts. They could not be employed & were denied government services.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Theres another thread about this somewhere. This really is the most evil thing ever! Don't put chips of ANY KIND in humans please. That is disgusting and wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Not patented it will be simply less expensive to use for every regime on Earth...
second
third

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

And how ironic that the Germans themselves denied this when Hitler would have loved nothing more to get his hands on these for ultimate, total control and subjugation of the populace.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Hal9000]

Yeah, right, and Obama is white!

I have now seen the famous German leader and also some of the great change that he has caused. Whatever you think of his methods, - and there are unquestionably not such as in a Parliamentary country - there is no doubt that he has accomplished a miraculous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude to each other and in their social and economic appearance. For the first time since the war, there is a general feeling of safety. The people are cheerful. It is because in the whole country is a general happiness noticeable. It is a happier Germany. I've seen it everywhere, and fellow country people I've met during my trip to Germany were well aware of the changes and were deeply impressed. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a sincere intention, a resolute will and a fearless heart.

(Lloyd George, former British Prime Minister about the German Reich Daily Express, September 17. 1936)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
so what do you do when you're tagged with a ticking time bomb? you dont go into a nwo government hospital and ask them to remove your rfid cyanide chip.

o wait can you remove the chip thats in my frontal lobe? gimmie a fair box postman, i got my tko gloves. and i guarantee i would box your head off until my arms went limp like cooked spaghetti. and no thats not sauce oozing from your face, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join