It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany denies Most Evil patent ever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
one way to look at it might be that there is no way the PTB are willing to pay a patent holder fees every time they insert one of these into a "security risk citizen" for the next 20 or 30 years, however long a patent lasts in germany.

perhaps they thought it was distasteful, dunno, but rejecting a patent doesn't stop someone from making these commercially, it probably makes it easier.

[edit on 19/5/09 by pieman]

And think how easy it would be to get one those inside of a person. You would not need it to be permanent so it could easily be ingested without the person being the wiser.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I posted this some time ago only to be locked out by the MODS....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Jesus!

A cyanide-equipped RFID chip implant? This is worse than anything the Nazi's did!

My God.

Well, good for Germany. And how ironic that the Germans themselves denied this when Hitler would have loved nothing more to get his hands on these for ultimate, total control and subjugation of the populace.

Oh, so you don't want to go where I am sending you??? Click.... AHHHHHHRRRRGGGG! Death to you then.

Even George Orwell would be shocked at this invention. You just try to pass a law that mandates these for all people, and I will *SNIP*

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: Removed threat of violence. We don't allow that here.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Hal9000]

You act as if all germans are evil with that hilter/german comment. No wonder the world hates americans.

It was only a matter of time before something like this was to pop up.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A lot of new technology that comes out has you all acting like a bunch of children.

"Do you want to eat the tomato?"

... "No!"

"Why not?"

... "I don't like it! I don't want it!"

"Have you ever tried it before?"

... "No! I just don't like it!"

Anyway, when the population acts like this, the government usually says:

"Eat your tomato! Or you'll be sorry!"

Then we all know what happens. After the initial disgust, you learn to love that which you once hated out of ignorance.

Fact is, we haven't had the opportunity to... eat our chips, as it were.

Don't knock it before you try it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As the british airlines hostess once said: "Welcome to Riyad, Saudi Arabia. For local time please set your watch back 500 years".

It's one of the model nations for the elitist NWO. Dreamy innit?

And yes, I do think most Saudis are normal people, probably nice folks, but they do have a particularly nastly brand of psychopaths in control there. You know, the ones that hold hands with Bush Jr.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester

You act as if all germans are evil with that hilter/german comment. No wonder the world hates americans.

It was only a matter of time before something like this was to pop up.

I don't think anyone half-intelligent hates Germans for being who they are. The German people got caught up in a terrible madness brought on by mad leaders and tragically showed how hatred can be manipulated to make ordinary people commit unthinkable acts enmasse.

It happened, it's over. Lesson learned.

Germany and Austria were centres of philosophy, science, arts, civilzation early in the the 20th Century. They are trying to regain that and surpass themselves again. They're doing a pretty good job.

A thing to remember is when you're smarter and more successful than the rest, someone will crawl out of the woodwork and hate you for it.

Mike

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Too bad the guy is Saudi or he could have asked Israel to make the chip. Anyone else think the Mossad might be working on this right now?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
good thing this did not get protected, it shouldn't event be considered.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow! Scary stuff man. In this video game i like to play called Deus Ex, the time period is set during the new world order, and everyone is implanted with these ID chips, and they are all equiped with a kill swirch. People can be killed by the push of a button by the government. Guess theres a little "truth", even in video games.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Don't know if anyone has said this yet and can't be bothered checking. Don't recall them mentioning it in the numerous other posts on the matter here and elsewhere.

Namely that denying a patent does not mean you cannot make it.
Usually a patent is denied because it does not represent a NEW idea.
Also, denying a patent is carte blanche for anyone else to make it and not have to pay royalties to the designer.

Now if the German parliament had rushed through a law banning this chip's manufacture, then great.

But otherwise, they have denied this patent for the following 2 reasons, both very sinister:

1) The chip had already been designed and patented
2) They want others to be able to use the technology without the permission of the creators.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exile71

Don't know if anyone has said this yet and can't be bothered checking. Don't recall them mentioning it in the numerous other posts on the matter here and elsewhere.

Namely that denying a patent does not mean you cannot make it.
Usually a patent is denied because it does not represent a NEW idea.
Also, denying a patent is carte blanche for anyone else to make it and not have to pay royalties to the designer.

Now if the German parliament had rushed through a law banning this chip's manufacture, then great.

But otherwise, they have denied this patent for the following 2 reasons, both very sinister:

1) The chip had already been designed and patented
2) They want others to be able to use the technology without the permission of the creators.

Was just going to pretty much state along the lines on this.. This thing not patented Doesn't mean its banned .. But however any company/person can make the item without incurreing royalties.

Stuff like this, you want someone to patent, then take the work, shove it in a vault and seal it forever and deny others to give you royaties to make such things, that would halt its ability somewhat.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Besides the obvious shock value of what he tried to create/patent, why would he try to patent something like this in the first place? Is he worried about the 'competition'? I suppose that would be the next question?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
damn what is this world comming to?
who is to say we already dont have some type of device inside of us and anytime TPTB want they can kill us or give us aids or swine flu or something.
now im being paranoid but really, what the hell is this world comming to?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They already exist. So do implants that allow the government to see what you see, hear what you hear, see what you think, and dream!!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
HAHA! This got me laughing pretty hard.

You can make ANY technology lethal. This is like if someone patented an exploding car. So what -- as long as you don't drive the car, you'll be fine.

I could see this being acceptable for use on certain animals/pets. Zoo's might be interested in having a "kill switch" on its animals. So would owners of dangerous pets.

I doubt anyone would ever condone putting these in humans, in any case. But that probably wont stop them from trying to install them in prisoners.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The inventor should be executed, and all his work destroyed... this is the scariest invention I have ever heard of, so evil it has never been considered even here on ATS where we contemplate the evil deeds of those in charge..

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have to say, Logan's Run would have been less entertaining if the populace had these as opposed to the palm lights.

Got to hand it to the Saudi that came up with this. I mean if the TPTB want to roll with this idea he stands to make quite a bit off the royalties or a heck of an infringement suit if they try to stiff him. That man may have set the tightwads back by a few years while they brainstorm and retool for a different route.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh that's ok.... I'm sure the inventor will have PLENTY of support from our U.S. govt. to patent this little gadget

All americans beware, apparently tracking our every move just isn't enough for TPTB anymore, they have to be able to kill us at a moments notice

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I think they may start with prisoners, then with old people in nursing homes then with all of us. They have to start small.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar

Got to hand it to the Saudi that came up with this. I mean if the TPTB want to roll with this idea he stands to make quite a bit off the royalties or a heck of an infringement suit if they try to stiff him. That man may have set the tightwads back by a few years while they brainstorm and retool for a different route.

I have a bit of insight on this. A company I knew specializes in medical research like lab testing recognition software - i.e. spoting white blood cells, viruses, etc.

One of them tells me the Saudis have been funding a lot of security related projects with private Western companies for a long time.

Usually the relationship is what's called 'work for hire.' They outline what they want, you design it and get paid, they own it all including your input. It goes on in every creative and design field. It's called buyout.

Most will work on these terms because the money is usually many times what they earn elsewhere.

The Saudis do not have the specialized equipment and personnel for this. They've farmed it out. They might give a name and a face someone in their country for PR purposes. I wouldn't believe it.

Mike

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join