It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany denies Most Evil patent ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Germany denies Most Evil patent ever

rawstory.com

Germany has declined to patent a cyanide-equipped RFID chip developed in Saudi Arabia.

A Saudi Arabian inventor has filed for a patent on a potentially lethal science fiction-style human tracking microchip, the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA) told The Local on Friday.

But the macabre innovation that enables remote killing will likely be denied copyright protection.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Jesus!

A cyanide-equipped RFID chip implant? This is worse than anything the Nazi's did!

My God.

Well, good for Germany. And how ironic that the Germans themselves denied this when Hitler would have loved nothing more to get his hands on these for ultimate, total control and subjugation of the populace.

Oh, so you don't want to go where I am sending you??? Click.... AHHHHHHRRRRGGGG! Death to you then.

Even George Orwell would be shocked at this invention. You just try to pass a law that mandates these for all people, and I will *SNIP*

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: Removed threat of violence. We don't allow that here.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I wouldn't say it was that ironic seeing as the end of World War 2 was over 60 years ago. The Germans these days are one of the few nations in Europe to stand up, abliet in the ways limited by Internation Relations, to the hegemony of the U.S in economic and political terms. Look at their oppisition to the invasion of Iraq and the call for tight regulation of the financial market after the collapse.

As for the chip itself, Saudi Arabia under royal dictatorship, supported by the U.S really does produce some crackers doesn't it? Most of the 'alleged' hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis and now this guy?! Guranteed there are many dissenters underground within Saudi Arabia who would be appaled by this, but what can they do? The U.S, as it stands, would never let the House Of Al-Saud be overthrown, when it is such as effective patsy, firstly as a base and secondly as a opponent of Iran and of a Palastinian State.

As they chop of the hands of people who steal and stone women to death for alleged adultery, this move is hardly surprising.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
one way to look at it might be that there is no way the PTB are willing to pay a patent holder fees every time they insert one of these into a "security risk citizen" for the next 20 or 30 years, however long a patent lasts in germany.

perhaps they thought it was distasteful, dunno, but rejecting a patent doesn't stop someone from making these commercially, it probably makes it easier.

[edit on 19/5/09 by pieman]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
As they chop of the hands of people who steal and stone women to death for alleged adultery, this move is hardly surprising.

Yeah well my concern is that the NWO will want these in all people, and you KNOW that is what's coming. As if a non-cyanide equipped RFID chip implant wasn't already insane enough! :shk:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think that may be stretcting the alleged plans of the NWO. If that is your concern, then it should start with the concern for the Saudis it will effect. As plans like this start on the weak of society and are gradually worked up to include other 'undesirables' who speak out about such injustice...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Or they could just tell us there's no cyanide in the chips when they give them to us. Who would stop them? We would never know if they gave people chips with cyanide in them or not.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

How do you know they have not already put a cyanide tainted chip inside you? It could be easily done.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Survival being humanity's strongest drive is truly being tested to the limits... Perhaps one will survive a catastrophic event only to be chipped with a potential weapon such as this... I have no children because when I was still a child I felt that it would be cruel to force another onto this planet. This is the icing on the cake for sure.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Even if the part of the population gets this chip after a few cases of cyanide poisoning turn up and get linked to the chip I definitely would not want to be the poor SOB that ok'd the program. People will revolt far worse when their very lives are at stake.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Exactly we don't know anything.

There's nothing stopping them from forcing these chips on us right now. Nobody would care. Nobody would do anything.

I just wish the NWO would hurry up and take over, they keep stalling as if people would actually stand up for themselves right now.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No no, wait. I got an idea. We should force congress to pass a law that every single government official be forced to have implanted one of these. Upon conviction of high crimes and misdemeanors, the right to press the button should be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Weeeee! How fun!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

Well lets just say the government is 20 -30 years ahead of the private sector in tech. So that means they already have greatly advanced nano tech compared to what we see in the civilian world. So they could create these nearly invisible nano devices and put them in all the food and create them so a certain percent of them lodge themselves into your digestive system. So we may already be chipped and not even know it.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

A cyanide-equipped RFID chip implant? This is worse than anything the Nazi's did!

I wouldn't say all that. But yes it is not a good device and other than escape precautions for the most dangerous prisoners it should not be used.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
CANCER.
SCHIZOPHRENIA.
OTHER RECENTLY NEW MENTAL ILLNESSES/DISEASES KILLING MANY

no #ing wonder the death rates of those two didnt even exist 500 years ago and has been barely recognized for the last hundred yearsa t all

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh please......

Stop being so naive.

I'll bet you everything I got that the NWO is already looking at this- not for no stupid prisoner- but for everyone!

I can just see the beaty NWO eyeballs gazing at this with saliva dripping from their mouths. Yes! The ultimate solution! Order up 500 billion of these immediately! Pass the laws, make it happen!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Also we wont hear anything about this invetor again, we are to assume that he just lost interest and conviently stopped trying to get a patent for his invention.

That's probably not the truth, I bet he's already discussing it with the US government as we speak.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Gah!

Thats ridiculous.

Thank you Germany, Jesus what was this crazed lunatic thinking?

You know funny enough perhaps Saudi Arabia will approve this and start putting it into babies or something.

~keeper

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

All I was saying is this isn't "worse" than things the NAZIs' already did. This hasn't been used yet. So to compare this with horrid medical experiments, gassing of innocents by the thousands, and forced slave labor is being naive.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
No no, wait. I got an idea. We should force congress to pass a law that every single government official be forced to have implanted one of these. Upon conviction of high crimes and misdemeanors, the right to press the button should be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Weeeee! How fun!

good way to get the money back to america.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join