It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SelfDestruct

IF they dodged a K/T Extinction event?

Why not? We did..........

I do not see why everyone thinks we are so special, wouldn't evolution be uniform on how it always seems to create some species that can survives ELEs?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I mean to say:

If evolution on planet Earth dodged the K/T extinction - which wiped out the vast majority of the dominant speces of the entire planet.

We are getting off topic, though.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this. I say yes. Disclosure of some sort, I mean, how long can they hide aliens. Not very long, they seem to be getting more daring too (the aliens). Unless aliens are just interdimensional beings (these could stay hidden forever), I think were going to have disclosure.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I kinda think they will disclose

That will make the case for the preparation to world citizenship; a psychological readiness.

I watched this morning on CNN the space shuttle coming back and.... perhaps they brought back a lil' evidence to support the disclosure.......just maybe...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, we'll all know in 6-7 days. I somehow don't think they'll release anything myself but...we'll know in a week!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0Disclosure of some sort, I mean, how long can they hide aliens.

At this point, a lot of the problem is people's refusal to believe. The truth is already available out there for anyone to see for themselves. But most people have a very serious difficulty in seeing the truth unless it is force fed to them by official authoritative sources, like the US government (which, ironically, is probably one of the most untrustworthy sources on the planet).

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It will not happen, don't get your hopes up, deny ignorance and gullibility.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think i'll just wait and see..
If it happens i'll open up a sixpack of beer
If it does not happen i'll open up a sixpack of beer.

Eitherway i'll win.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They are here and have been here for thousands upon thousands of years. We don't see them because they don't want to be seen. We give our mental powers over to liars and thieves in hopes that we'll get the truth when we already know the truth. If you would just believe you would see.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

See what? You mean take notice more of the evidence or that we'll actually see them? Have you?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
maybe all is disclosed by a general maybe it will be former usmc general Bolden the new administrator for nasa who will disclose something in his speech when he is approved for his function.

I hope ET but I would even be happy when he disclosed some old tech which is still state of the art for us out of the black world into the grey .. maybe a space vehicle too replace the Space shuttle system .. made for the USAF and USMC for space transportation and rapid insertion 2 decades ago.

we dont know what they have in the black world because it is unlogical to asume that in the last 30 / 40 years there was only the STS for NASA which couldn't be used by the militair groups that was in use.
The pentagon has bigger things to place into orbit than the Hubble or the compartments of the ISS so how did they do it without the STS???
They have to have a similair system or bigger system to lift clasified projects in space.
And it has to be more advanced because they cannot have a launch site like in florida with its launch towers .. it has to be horizontal launched single ground to orbit platform.
so they can take it out of a big hangar like the one on area 51 .. launch it from a runway in the dark..
it has to be a powerfull system there for to lift so much from a runway and take it into orbit or even to the moon ..

so they might disclose a craft only a star general can do that and we will have one in place within this year.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wait, when was this happening again??

Out with it, already, Governments!

J

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It would be extraordinary if it were true, but we have been waiting a long time for disclosure, And I won’t hold my breath.

Although the Obama administration have been desperately trying to win back the peoples trust, after the first 100 days of lies.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
that means he is replacing his hundred days of lies with almost a century of the same thing... a pretty good trade-off for me

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Less than three days to go. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Less than three days to go. I'm not holding my breath.

Yes but that man, who's name i forgot, did say that due to a lot of the problems the government have to face at the moment they have an extra 30 days to disclose, do technically it could be any time between 1st of June - 1st July

So which the extra time given, there is a bit more than 3 days still, but i hope its 3 days.

I hope they disclose soon, even if not in 3 days or a month, i think most of man kind is ready to know, many have been for years now. I dont think we would be scared, i mean, if they were hostile we would know by now, wouldn't we?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by danzi

If you add 90 days also to this... nothing will be disclosed. Today is 29th may and there is no news and there will be none period

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
maybe true but is the tv changing, the news etc..

Relizeing the true nature of the world we live in. Quantum physics etc.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
reply to post by danzi

If you add 90 days also to this... nothing will be disclosed. Today is 29th may and there is no news and there will be none period

Oh really. Interesting enough the governor of California has announced the world's largest laser at NIC or whatever the name is. It's can destroy an array of satellites and bring down the international space station at ground level. What's the pope got to say about that?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
Oh really. Interesting enough the governor of California has announced the world's largest laser at NIC or whatever the name is. It's can destroy an array of satellites and bring down the international space station at ground level. What's the pope got to say about that?

This new laser at Lawrence Livermore in Cali has been public knowledge for months/years. It has also been in the media spotlight for months/years. Discover magazine did a big story on the laser back in the middle of 2008 or so when construction was starting to wrap-up. It's not like this is some kind of classified government project we've just learned about. It's been constructed and funded right out in the open. It's been built and designed for nuclear fusion research at a time when we need it most. They might just discover entirely new forms of nuclear energy.

It is not built, designed, or capable of weaponization of any kind. And even if it was, using this a laser with that kind of power output would be like shooting a flea with a rocket launcher. Not much you would want to shoot at from California with a laser of that power. And there wouldn't be any reason to use massive lasers to shoot at satellites either (even if you could control such a laser with that kind of minute level of accuracy) since we have multiple different missile systems well capable of doing the job. That satellite we shot down last year was destroyed with the first missile..

-ChriS

[edit on 31-5-2009 by BlasteR]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join