It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yes I agree, It seems the more I learn about this man the less I/ We can trust him I didn't realize his rep was so bad before I started backing him,

bu thats not to say that he doesn't have something authentic with proof!
who knows! not I and not anyone else! we will have to wait and see!

I do however trust Greer! and think he has some of the juiciest info! ( I hope anyway) lol

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The word on the street is that if UFOs represented a major concern by the majority of the population, then politicians would act.

The problem is that the average Joe needs to see the UFO issue as relevant as it truly is-eliminating oil, gas, coal-creating jobs-manufacturing vehicles and units that use free energy.

Kudos to Bassett for connecting the dots to the energy issue, this is one of the first times he's done this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So all that I see is complete negativity towards the government like they are hiding technologies and such.

Lets just stay away from this for a brief second...

Lets say the 'government' is just as dumbfounded as us, and all the UFO phenomena seems to baffle them just as much as us.

They don't want complete chaos unto the masses by showing iota's of events that they can't even explain.

That's what I think, they are PEOPLE too not KILLER ROBOTS who hate us like swine.

I do not think the retards pulling the strings are in any way more spiritually progressed as us to even comprehend such powerful
technology(s) as such of any vast imagination.

I don't think extra terrestrials think we are very progressed either...

Think....Maybe...just maybe.... science and spirituality converge at some point that is only obvious reasoning saying that science explains what we live in but cannot explain what created it and spirituality being the contrary.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The people who do these speeches really do annoy me because they never bring anything else to the table, other than their own voices.

May I suggest this, if anyone really does want discloser! Go buy yourself a HD video camera and point it towards the sky - this has got to beat stood wasting your time on speeches.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Disclosure isn't going to happen end of.

The governments and corporations of the world have been able to back engineer alien technology for their own ends and gains With alien tech they have been able to produce energy sources we can only dream of, free energy devices that don't pollute the atmosphere, Propulsion systems that can travel extrememly fast and don't use oil based fuel.

These devices serve the purpose in the governments hands for military use, and energy devices for corporations, while we the public only have access to the devices they allow us to have , gas for our homes and petroleum for our cars. Which makes them money.

If we had access to free energy devices then they wouldn't make any money for them, so they charge us for gas and petrol.

Besides we are still a warrior race , fighting amongst ourselves , and the governments and military, even corporations are trying to win over their enemies / competitiors with the best tech, if they released all the info in one go , then the 'enemy' would use the tech to try and beat the 'good guys'.

Disclosure would totally smash the curtain of truth for the governments and they would have to admit they lied for decades, they would also have to admit that they have killed and intimidated people to hide the truth from the public.
Those responsible wouldn't take the risk of being indicted and jailed so they'll wait and slowly release the information in dribs and drabs, acclimitising us to the whole truth, which has an added bonus of letting those responsible die of old age and then they're not in a position to be jailed.

When people talk about disclosure they are expecting a sudden explosion of " Yes , we have been in contact with aliens and here they are" with a line up of aliens for all to see.
Its not going to happen like that so don't get your hopes up to know the whole truth tomorrow, this month or even this decade.
Obama promised a lot but has so far to present any real evidence to us, also there is the 'religeous' aspect of meeting life from beyond the skies.
We are stuck between 2 era's , the old ' the Earth is flat, The Sun revolves around the Earth, God made the Earth in 7 days and Man is the only life in the universe ' days and the new ' we have science explaining all , there is life out there ' trains of thought.

There are those of us who want , expect and can handle the truth and are hopeful of meeting a real life alien who can take ,if not us our children, on a star trek like adventure through space , to explore the universe, and those who's life, loves and beliefs would totally collapse as they realise that what they have been told has all been , if not an outright lie , it certainly would have been truth hidden and distorted.
Imagine a craft landing , and the alien saying " We created you in our image , to seed this world " and various other things , how would the God created the world in 7 days believer react?
To have a 'God' being concept shattered by an alien telling us " there is no singular God being but a collective consciousness" is not healthy .

We want disclosure true, but it would have to be in stages so people can adjust not only their beliefs but they're lives to the new information.
Like automobiles at the turn of the 20th century, they were the pinnacle of class, only rich well off people could afford them , and the old 'frontier' people who had never seen them or heard of them the automobiles were the devils own creation.

I would love to have the Governments of the world unite and as one say " Yes , aliens exist , we have had contact and here they are."

BUT

I would start with us the massed public , actually taking the first step , if we all said to our world leaders, business leaders and religeous leaders , " We will forgive you, and your past mistakes or you and your underlings, now please tell us the truth and you shall have amnesty for any past transgressions."

The people who have lost loved ones due to Government 'black ops' should also cast down the selfrighteous gowns and forgive them, it will be difficult but it will all become easier in time.

Offer the governments the hand from the public in friendship and compassion and maybe they shall shake it back instead of trying to break our fingers as we try to poke it in their pies as we nitpick and point accusingly at them.

yes..we should close this topic after this

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
So all that I see is complete negativity towards the government like they are hiding technologies and such.

Lets say the 'government' is just as dumbfounded as us, and all the UFO phenomena seems to baffle them just as much as us.

They don't want complete chaos unto the masses by showing iota's of events that they can't even explain.

That's what I think, they are PEOPLE too not KILLER ROBOTS who hate us like swine.

I do not think the retards pulling the strings are in any way more spiritually progressed as us to even comprehend such powerful

Think....Maybe...just maybe.... science and spirituality converge at some point that is only obvious reasoning saying that science explains what we live in but cannot explain what created it and spirituality being the contrary.

its not possible man ... YOU JUST CANNOT BELIEVE, a country that do all these things with prisioners ... why would they not investigate the UFOs flying over their base ... it could be very well a russian or chinese tecnology ... THEY JUST NEED to know ... so, by this time, they already know if what is flying around their bases is human or not .. I promise you

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I don't think disclosure will happen just yet. I think the Missing Link will be found first. That would destroy the faith of many and allow the conscience of the mind to accept aliens much easier.

Right now God is in the way.

Although, the Vatican last year did give the OK to believe in our space brothers and with that single act many consciences were raised.

Out of the darkness comes our minds and into the abyss goes our souls, huh?

I hope disclosure happens soon. I personally believe we are one global event away from disclosure.

I don't know if you were referring to this or not but its kind of funny that you are exactly right. The missing link WILL be found before disclosure(or like, a week before if the X conference holds any truth). It will be revealed tomorrow for the first time in history

online.wsj.com...

Press Release
"Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference."

Mystery aside...
this is the book in question:
search.barnesandnoble.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by bananasam]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Could you imagine the reaction based on the following?:
So the government admits there are UFO's.
Next step demanded by the people is, "Who the hell Are they?".
The government doesn't know.
People pissed at government for not knowing about a potential of an impending alien threat.

Solution, avoid disclosure.

We have enough of a hard time dealing with all the morons on this planet without dragging another species into the mix.
Why would they want to be involved anyways?
We suck!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well I was going to address these answers until I got to your suggestion to buy a book on lateral thinking. Maybe instead of me buying a book on lateral thinking maybe you should by a book on deductive reasoning.

Hehe, I have that one as well. The Logic book, 4th edition, by Bergman and Nelson. A standard text at universities for logic.

There is a problem with your argument, it goes something like this:

1. Aliens have technology to travel billions of light years
2. But their UFO's sometimes crash
3. Therefore aliens cannot travel billions of light years.

The conclusion does not follow the premises, so the argument is invalid. There is no premise here that says, "Aliens that have technology to travels billions of light years cannot crash" and if you state such a premise you have to first prove the premise is sound. As a matter of fact it isn't, just because somebody has the technology to do light speed travel, it does not follow they have a zero attrition rate. Moreover, you do not have have the statistical data on UFO sorties to know whether they have a good or bad record. They maybe flying billions of sorties, and only have an attrition rate of 1 in every billion sorties.

Your other argument that these UFO's cannot be shot down is just as invalid. To state: Just because aliens can travel billions of light years does not mean that they are invincible.

Anyone can make up a bunch of answers. Half of the ones you gave dont even make sense.

They are not answers, but possibilities. You are arguing for an unknown, you say "Why would they be interested in us", but how can you know that they would not be interested in us? So my possibilities are just as valid as yours, but, far more likely. They are more likely because we too abduct other species, run tests on them, experiment with their DNA, collect them as resources. So why can't an ET species do the same to us?

You really do need that lateral thinking book

Edt: Here is another lateral thinking exercise: Why is it billions of light years? Why not

1. Millions of light years
2. Thousands of light years
3. Hundreds of light years
4. Tens of light years
5. Under ten light years

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Disclosure is inevitable - just a matter of time, in fact. Because really, admitting the presence and engagement of another species/race on the planet isn't that big of a deal - it's simply "other people". That's all.

Best example: just over five hundred years ago, people on either side of the Atlantic ignored each other's existence, and yet today both groups are now intermarried and existing side-by-side. Now take that same ignorance and apply it skyward. Same difference. And with the internet, alternative media and other activists being formed all over the world, sooner rather than later the truth will come out.

It would be different if people who wanted the truth held in were immortal, but they're not. Truth is eternal. People aren't.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

its not possible man ... YOU JUST CANNOT BELIEVE, a country that do all these things with prisioners ... why would they not investigate the UFOs flying over their base ... it could be very well a russian or chinese tecnology ... THEY JUST NEED to know ... so, by this time, they already know if what is flying around their bases is human or not .. I promise you

You miss the whole point. Lets say they know that, they aren't anything they can comprehend, they keep it all a secret.

It's from a different view point, unfortunatley the majority of the ATS masses seem to be aiding in a mass conciousness that shapes the fabric of a paranoid reality causing a reaction of such government induced self defense towards the people.

IT'S SIMPLE LOGIC action = reaction.

Both sides create the contrary, government gets paranoid does something unconciousley through the extreme paranoid thinking, causing the people to do something unconciousley through paranoid thinking and vise versa.

YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY, So be it.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yer I think Stephen Bassett is ok ,He seems to have he's finger on the political pulse and as not many others seem to do in the ufo community.

Will there be disclosure by the end of the month. Well it could depend on your definition of disclosure. Will they say we have been working with aliens in a top secret military bases well probably not.

Will they say we have found fossils on Mars "sure why the hell not!" It's pretty benign from what I can see and it opens the door for further disclosure down the track.

But like others say the only real way we ever get to know about actual aliens is if the aliens do it them selves on mass.

But on a personal note to the aliens. if you could invade on mass would you please pull the NSA & CIA HQ's in a nice controlled manner that would be great.

Thanking you in advance

your friend Mott

[edit on 19-5-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As others have said, pressuring the government about disclosure by a certain date will accomplish nothing.

I think pressuring individuals within the government to step forward and disclose what they know would be a better approach. Offer them a specific date to come forward, thereby offering them some security by being in the public eye. I'm sure there are plenty of people (assuming there is something to hide) that are wrestling with themselves - keeping issues of such importance, even from their own loved ones.

This approach, however, would certainly open the door for rampant disinformation.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Honestly, who really cares anymore. They really missed the boat on this. E.T.s have made themselves known to people here. They are constantly communicating with humans on this planet. They have no reason to use the government to facilitate greetings to the people of earth.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What if humans just can't comprehend disclosure becuase we don't understand it? Look at it the way fish in the lakes and oceans look at us. We fish them out of the water, tag them, tag them and study them for scientific purposes. Sometimes we kill them, sometimes the fish get us (not as often). But do WE ever disclose our prescence to the fish? No, we just grab em. Because the fish wouldn't even be able to comprehend what human being are. When this planet becomes more self aware then disclosure will happen on a mass scale because as we all know the other life forms have already disclosed to who they want to.

And just to the dude who earlier said the comment the Nazi's would have won the war with anti gravity. Not so fast my friend. That's assuming that you would be able to equip a machine with weaponry that could defy gravity. Seems to me if you weren't able to do that you really only have another type of flying machine.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just ask ourselves this: "WHY would TPTB allow disclosure of such an important aspect of our lives?"

I don't think they will! Sad to break your hearts...as it does mine...but we need to face reality... Unless they break with conformity, we will not know the truth!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

unless they are pushed, and they are defnetly being pushed,.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

I kinda disagree but you could be right!it is very difficult to try and predict what would hapen if the Governments of the world confirmed existence of Alien Visitation.But to say civilisation could not collapse is just conjecture on your part....Look at Religion for example,there are so many religions in the world (I have no idea how many devout believers there are in the world but I'm sure there are billions)Buddhism,Judaism,Islam,Catholism,Christianity and many more...An announcement like that would have a profound effect on peoples beliefs.Then there is the Economy,everyone lives their day to day lives trying to make a buck Brainwashed by the MSM and suddenly their world is shattered by a revelation like this.Peoples first reactions could be Fear for some,Joy for others.(Only the Governments if they have any info pn it which I'm sure they do will beable to let us know if they are Malevolent or Benevolent).Can you trust them?
The impact it would have would be huge!Maybe we are slowly experiencing Disclosure,afterall the Military and governments used to say we ain't interested in the subject and yet FOIA documents released show that they are indeed very interested in the subject and have been for many years.Only Time will tell.I don't think disclosure will happen in my lifetime but I can only hope...people deserve the truth!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We all know disclosure is inevitable. They are under pressure and are being given the window of opportunity to facilitate. Wether they take advantage or not, its coming out one way or another. Now its not so much about evidence as it is about timing, and the timing is rapidly approaching, if not allready here.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ok i think disclosure is coming and it's via the histroy channel, and it has to do with that seti dude finding the laser.

1. history channel said it's huge, all staff signed nda's
2. a small leak pissed off the history channel BIG TIME what was this leak? it was the initial story about the seti guy finding a signal
3. the guy has acquired the signal, it contains data, this is the may 25th global event.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join