It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Where did you hear all that at?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I don't think disclosure will happen just yet. I think the Missing Link will be found first. That would destroy the faith of many and allow the conscience of the mind to accept aliens much easier.

Guess what, we found the missing link... or one of them at least.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
We all know disclosure is inevitable. They are under pressure and are being given the window of opportunity to facilitate. Wether they take advantage or not, its coming out one way or another. Now its not so much about evidence as it is about timing, and the timing is rapidly approaching, if not allready here.

I've been around the UFO/Conspiracy community for a while....

"Disclosure is tomorrow" seems to be the rallying chant.

I think, if you were to get into the right crowds in the military/government community, and actually get the big picture of what we know about UFOs, you'd find yourself terrified.

Why?

Because you'd find out that the presence of craft that have no discernable origin from our own planet is readily accepted - and that we know very little/nothing about them and their motives.

It's no 'secret' in the aviation communities - especially in the military. There most certainly are UFOs that cannot be described as being of our own creation/origin - nor of atmospheric phenomena. We all know there are people in the military (and civilian world) who deal with recovered artifacts on a daily basis. It's a rather accepted fact of existence - like the acceptance of cheerleaders dating the jocks - you don't know the details of what goes on in the bedroom, but you get the general idea.

Of course, when it comes right down to it - the jocks don't understand the female sex any more or less than any other male on the planet........

Modern relationship of UFOs and Humans as told by High School drama. The most accurate representation I can think of.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I beleive we are close to disclosure.

If this man says he has something, i beleive him.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Thinking about what 'Disclosure' would mean to the world over the last few days , with all the threads being made, closed and then more related threads being started, it has made me wonder what ill the world become should it actually occur?

When people talk about 'Disclosure' we all immediately think of being told all the truth about UFO's in one go, all the information we could ever hope to recieve out in one day, , it would take months if not years to acclimatise ourselves to it.

There have been threads saying that May 25th will be a 'monumental' day for History. From what I gather it will be the already unveiled 'missing link' fossil not UFO acknowledgement that we associate 'Disclosure' with.

Even so I personally am not that bothered with another fossil , it is just another historical artifact , it won't have any bearing or impact on my life , besides it not really the 'missing link' we all were told as children , the real 'missing link' is supposed to be the one between primates and man, not different species of primate. or the branches thereof.

The real 'Disclosure' we all want is one that will not happen overnight with pomp and pagentry or massed publicity , I cannot seeing a truly monumental event such as alienlife visiting us and saying " we are here" happening within my lifetime, after all our lifetime's have had our monumental events, The collapse of Apartheid , the fall of the Berlin Wall, space flight, computers, cloning, medical marvels.

'Disclosure' I think will happen in our childrens lifetimes, we all get excited everytime someone says " Disclosure is coming soon" nowadays that just sounds like someone with a board saying " The end is nigh", we just look and think about it for a second before continuing on our way. But in some ways we hope 'The end is nigh' is actually going to come true, The end is always nigh, we just move from one momentus event to the next, sometimes it affects our lives , sometimes it doesn't.

Lets hope that UFO 'Disclosure' comes VERY soon, Not going to hold my breath though.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think official disclosure is not for now. And I think many people won't believe Basset as it will be extremely hard for him to provide any serious evidence.

I believe aliens are everywhere in the universe, that they already came to earth, that they had contacts with some of us. But without evidence I am still not sure.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There is a way you can make disclosure happen, without waiting for anybody else:

Go out there on the streets and protest. Make the issues public. Form a catalogue of the best UFO/ET evidence and distribute it freely in public. To get things done in a democratic country you need issues to become public, else they remain obscure and nobody cares.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Thank you Indigo, your point is what few, if any people seem to understand around here. If you want disclosure, you're going to have to get the masses to demand it. The govt's role is to keep us secure, and non-disclosure is a part of that. They can't risk people freaking out over this. When enough voices are raised, they will budge.

That said, I feel the chances of disclosure happening at the end of the month are about as likely as the GFL showing up. Use your common sense, people.

Paradigm Research Group, as well intended as they are, probably do not have the power to change the mass consciousness on this topic unless they have some agreement with ET's themselves, or somebody with Colin Powell's credentials. And the ET's clearly do not want to be seen on a mass level until we can demonstrate on a massive level that we are ready for it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
There is a way you can make disclosure happen, without waiting for anybody else:

Go out there on the streets and protest. Make the issues public. Form a catalogue of the best UFO/ET evidence and distribute it freely in public. To get things done in a democratic country you need issues to become public, else they remain obscure and nobody cares.

you do relize you would be put into a nut home lol. Humans are so naive

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Not necessarily.

It's just an issue you don't want to be ignorant about in your campaigning for 'the truth.'

The problem with many "UFO Truth" movements is that they are often rather disorganized with no real 'thesis' - just running around going "Bush is a reptoid and Jesus is an alien!" - let's start with whether or not there are extra-terrestrial craft flying around out there, first - and stick to one issue at a time.

The average person doesn't care much about UFOs. Even many people who see UFOs just chalk it up as something odd and go on about their daily lives. Running around with tin-foil caps on is no way to convince them to take time out of their day to take you seriously.

So, when we have these "truth movements" from within the UFO communities - we often end up with everything from Greys to Reptoids; benevolent aliens to malevolent intentions; Nazism to 9/11.

I believe we are visited by ETs. It doesn't strike me as bizzare as many pompous intellectuals would seem to find it. However, I do not subscribe to many of the peripheral theories that deal with the intentions of such beings. Data relevant to such theories is very limited, and often suspect. Most are just an extension of anti-religious, anti-government mentalities that are known for drawing very illogical conclusions.

If we want things to be disclosed, you have to be organized, have something specific to ask for, and not plan to bite the hand that fed you (use disclosed information to demonize the bureaucracy that was kind enough to disclose the information from you).

Along with that would be understanding how to write an FOI request, and how to handle paperwork in the government (make a copy of everything - it will get lost at some point in time.... like my service record... though to be fair, our NOSC has been undergoing renovations, and admin has been doing a lot of restructuring). When you submit something - make a copy of it to keep - take down the name and department of anyone you talk to regarding the issue. Take note of people who are helpful and do their job - ask for those people when you get the circle-jerk from the rest of the department.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There are risks to everything, I'm afraid.

1. You could be institionalized
2. You could be incarcerated
3. You could be ridiculed and ostracised
4. You could be assassinated

A good protestor goes protesting in knowledge of the risks, but goes ahead anyway. If those risks are unacceptable to you, then by all means don't go. If, however your demand for disclosure is greater than your fear of risks, then go out and there and protest. Disclosure is not going to be given to you on a silver platter, you are going to have to work for it.

The main reason we have not had disclosure in so many decades is most people who want it, are not prepared to take the risks to get it. Nothing can be attained without effort.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

A good protestor goes protesting in knowledge of the risks, but goes ahead anyway. If those risks are unacceptable to you, then by all means don't go. If, however your demand for disclosure is greater than your fear of risks, then go out and there and protest. Disclosure is not going to be given to you on a silver platter, you are going to have to work for it.

The main reason we have not had disclosure in so many decades is most people who want it, are not prepared to take the risks to get it. Nothing can be attained without effort.

To further that excellent and well put statement if I may; There is an ever growing mass of the population who are becoming aware of these phenomina and really do want the truth, some of the aforementioned people are on this site, others are out in the field, while others are willing to state their beliefs in the UFO phenomina and ask for disclosure but beings as the event is not directly affecting them they put it on the back burner. A lot of the people we do have actively pushing for the truth, like you said Indigo, are hesitant to push past a certain level for fear of any of the consequences you mentioned, except the one where they wake up in the middle of the night with a bunch of Bellatrix Mercenaries standing around their bed

Back to the point though, it is easy for most to just say they want the truth but when it comes down to the sacrifices they have to make, which include but aren't limited to; going against the 'norm', being ridiculed by the populace, giving up certain things while devoting time to finding the truth, professional ridicule(loss of favor with professional peers, as so often happens in the cases of pros taking a stance against the cover-up). Basically what I am saying is that "it sounds good to claim pursuit of the truth, but when it comes down to it most people quit there and are not willing to give up much of any time to investigate and fight. People have good intentions but it is a natural human instinct to give priority to things that are of the most immediate importance, failing to see the bigger picture and importance of acknowledgement of advanced ET contact.

But our numbers are growing steadily and will continue to do so. There is a push like never before right now. But to reiterate what you said Indigo; It will ultimately take sacrifice and work to achieve the ultimate goal here, and that is to disclose the truth no matter what it be. We must all stop just talking and start walking, lets not just "jump on the UFO bandwagon" without having a real purpose and belief in it. I know I feel strongly about this topic and will stop at nothing myself if the chance came to unveil the truth that has been covered in a dark shroud from so many for many decades. I feel now that shroud is getting a little more transparent and thin, all we have to do is continue to push and push harder and we will finally get there.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I think it's that there are too many people unwilling to step away from the nuts within the UFO community.

As I said earlier - when you look around, you have many people claiming "proof" of conflicting ideas - that aliens are here to protect us, or that aliens are 'farming' us for some malevolent purpose. You have people claiming experiences to verify each of those conflicting goals, and people lining up on each side of the fence to support their fear/worship of aliens.

We need to stop worshiping them, and stop fearing them - and start coming to terms with experiences, sightings, and government documents. Until we do that - it's nothing but a bunch of unorganized, bickering speculation.

We have to approach the issue as people willing to learn, not people out to confirm our anti-government suspicions, benevolent/malevolent ET theories, anti-religious mentalities, etc.

You'll have to work for disclosure - that's for certain.... but when you're working against each other most of the time, you're not making much progress in the end.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Let's be preemptive and do a monthly new topic called "Disclosure before the end of the month", each month of every year until disclosure; if and whenever that may be.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

How others want to deal with disclosure is their choice. It's a free country, what others do, is their right. If you want disclosure, find your own way to do it, rather than complaining about the ways of others.

Alienation is how the system keeps itself running. If people fight amongst themselves, then the real people in power have nothing to worry about.
The real bad guys is this black government that is witholding disclosure from us for so many decades, and is benefiting from the ET technologies and science it has obtained and used it to its advantage to gain absolute power and now it had decided to play god. We have let this happen because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves.

ET disclosure means the following:

1. Making the black government transparent and accountable to the people
2. Releasing the technologies they have obtained to solve our economic and energy crisis
3. Paradigm shift in human civilisation

What the black government is doing is deliberately holding back humanity from developing. It's criminal, and this is why people need to go out there and protest for disclosure.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think it would be awesome to have a day that you organize like thousands of people to all walk together to gates of area 51. Can you imagine the media frenzy that would happen if thousands stormed the gates of area 51 together?

I'm ready for disclosure so I can go join star fleet

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think it would be awesome to have a day that you organize like thousands of people to all walk together to gates of area 51. Can you imagine the media frenzy that would happen if thousands stormed the gates of area 51 together?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
huggs everyone!!!!

Im a firm beleiver that ET's and UFO's are real....

but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

theres no chance of discloser,,,,maybe some documents tht are 90% whited out they'll throw at us..

the military "higher ups" is govrment of it ownself.
Politicians have nothing to do with them.....

I dont think the president could go and visit the top secret bases and secret stuff the way we think....
he'd probly get as far as the cafeteria for a donut and snap some pics and get to see a tune up on jet fighter or such...

when its top secret stuff with the militay everythings on a need to know basis...

I dont even think when a new presidents elected theirs a guy in high brass who shows up and tells him about ET's.....

our poliicians are so divided and alot of them stupid and top it off with DISCLOSER would be disaster!!!!

And the news we get now days would warp this to chaos....

it would be 24/7 on the news....
talk shows on the abductions would be crazy,cults like heavens gate would start overnight,,,the church's would be saying fallen angels/anti christ....there would be 1000x more abduction cases and sightings within 3 days....

meltdown of society???
no,,,,discloser would only affect certain coutries,,,,,
and would be annoying !!!!!!!!!

and how would the goverment respod to abductions???

by saying "they havent killed anyone yet?"

whats nutts to me is some of this those who want free energy from the ufo space craft devices??????

we waste 75% of what we make monthly.....

the goverments of the world spend billions weekly on war/weapons yet some of us say its time for free energy????

dont get me wronge!!
i luv the USA and dam happy we have black ops,,,secret stuff!!!!!!
i wish it was more!!!!!

so im with sin also on the way we are....

everything on life now seems like we are in a pickle,,,,!!!

disclosure is impossible,,,,

everyone thinking the pedal bike was ET's desighn/gift to us would be in the news....

and how would the middle east handle this,,,,???????

I would hope the ET's frequently land there to give them the run down on the facts of life!!!!!!!!!!

lol on that!!!!!

and say if there was life on mars of humans there that were 2500 years behind us,,,,,,

do you think it would be good idea to help them out with some miricle grow for their crops,,,and some peniclin/bayer asprin,,,,,build a dam,,,solar power,,,,etc........

full discloser would be nasty and frightning.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the presiden cant just come out and say there are UFO crafts/ET's visiting our planet!!!!

I would be way better if a another country doing this(the dirty work/discloser)....

and as for lawsuits and anger againt the politicians on covering this up,,,i beleive their stupid enuff,, and pardon them for being stupid......
Hearing their version of the truth would be so stupid it would cause more problems......

One thing thats sure,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ET's are not going to disclose their visitations here...!!!!!

to many would be begging/wishing/hoping/ worshiping the ET's on please up us/save us....

those who think/want to be spoon fed like this are idiots....

sorry togo off topic,,,,,

discloser would be nutts!!!!!!!

[edit on 20-5-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
if multiple superpowers across the world know and no one will come forward then theres probably a reaaaally good reason and we probably wont know in our lifetime and even if they admit their existence then there will still be half truths because if it's been under wraps for so long then people are probably better off not knowing. not everyone, just the general populace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Well that has got to be the best idea, shame that it would be quickly dealt with by the powers that be.

I am almost certain that they would have planned for this kind of action.

It would only work if as u said thousands of people did so not hundreds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join