It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon2

I really don't think the PTB care if we trust/have faith/or believe in the system of governments we as a world have right now. It will be the same approach they are using to diffuse the whole Iraq situation. "What's done is done let's move on from here" will be their excuse. Say hello to the NWO as it holds hands with the worlds knowledge of extraterrestrials. I can hear it now, " The Earth must unite as one NWO with our enlightened friends from Zeta Reticuli to stand ready to defend the Milky Way from the Pledians as they come and take the unsuspecting from their homes for colonization of their new world". Blah Blah Blah, some new boogey man for us to fear will be an unfortunate result of this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
well that’s not out of the box at all. It’s actually exactly how most of us perceive his change ideas. 1 world government, World change and goals.

I personally feel the old way of life is just that OLD, we should be looking to the stars now. We have the technology the governments just don’t seem to want to mass produce or put research into new power sources. We are still using coal and oil FFS! 100 year old technology.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Valid theory, I just posted something similar above. This would scream Change with a capital C.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
We don't need the govt. to disclose the fact that these beings are here all you have to do is a little research and you will see it for yourselves. The real secret that the powers that be want to keep secret is the fact that they've been selling us out to these things for decades now. That is why the great enslavement is happening now. Control, control and more control. If the people of the world found out exactly what the h&!! has been going on deep underground we would be outraged to the point of lynching those bast@&d$. The fact of whether or not they exist is not the big secret rather it's what has the United States been doing in their dealing with these beings.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Disclosure is bound to happen sometime, I don't foresee this being still undisclosed 200 years from now. No matter what the PTB do the public sciences and mathematical odds will eventually catch up with them. Rather it is in the year 2209 or May31 2009 by the first human FTL starship or a government disclosure eventually we will find out if aliens exist, which they obviously do. Plus it is impossible to keep something this big a secret forever, I am surprised they have as long as they have. I would say at the most we will know within the next 100 years. I believe much sooner but that is the conservative estimate. I know that I want to see it in my lifetime too, I am lucky enough to be relatively young so I have a chance. I hope it happens tonight but no matter what we will eventually know I assure you, it is mathematical odds assuming we don't become extinct within the next 300 years.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

PRG website says "June 1st Phase III"

and a quote ""Our republic and its press will rise or fall together."

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Many abductee's/experiencers right here at ATS have tried to tell you what they have experienced but many have given up and I can't/don't blame them.

Until the skeptics see for themselves THAT THERE ARE UFO'S AND ALIENS they will stay on the fence and that's about that.

Steve Basset a year ago at the Atlantic Coast UFO Conference said there would be disclosure in the Spring of 2009. I had a meal with this man and observed him and he believes this completely.

The time has come as he stated and we are now in the month of May so we shall see what the next days brings us.

If nothing happens then the ball falls back into Steve Bassett's Court and we will wait and see................

I wait the day when all the abductee's/experiencers have there day of reconition.

Being the wonderful "NON"----------baking grandma that I am I am waiting the day I can sit here bring up ATS on my computer and do this
yes, my bad, I do need to grow up
not

[edit on 19-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I agree with whoever said 100yr old technology, yes! More and more skeptics will turn into believers, that is the goal.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I know that, you know that many of us ATS'ers know,. Disclosure is happening it’s a very slow process of declassifying previously TOP SECRET information regarding the subject

As the information being previously top secret it’s obvious that they had an agenda to hide it. So what else do they know let us know already ffs. We all know that they know more than what is being let on so why shouldn’t we be told. In my opinion there is no reason for us to be walking around blind to the truth. And until the government acknowledges the presence of the visitors the sheep of our race will just walk the earth blind to the truth.

Let us out of our small box which is earth! and lets be looking forward. Which is obviously our final frontier (said in the 60s) which is space. Which i think is the reason for life in the first place or should (rephrase that to the reason for conciousness), Weather you believe in the old teachings of religion or not it don’t matter, the majority of us feel we have a purpose here on earth and it’s not going to work 9 – 5. I believe it’s to aid the growth and expansion of space and life.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Offer the governments the hand from the public in friendship and compassion and maybe they shall shake it back instead of trying to break our fingers as we try to poke it in their pies as we nitpick and point accusingly at them.

i like that idea and your valid argument, but somehow i don't think the government cares about any of us.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
reply to post by kenton1234

I know that, you know that many of us ATS'ers know,. Disclosure is happening it’s a very slow process of declassifying previously TOP SECRET information regarding the subject

As the information being previously top secret it’s obvious that they had an agenda to hide it. So what else do they know let us know already ffs. We all know that they know more than what is being let on so why shouldn’t we be told. In my opinion there is no reason for us to be walking around blind to the truth. And until the government acknowledges the presence of the visitors the sheep of our race will just walk the earth blind to the truth.

agreed

Not to sound too radical. But we used to be outside looking onto the stars. Now we are inside watching tv or on the internet and the city lights hide the stars...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by game over man]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
DISCLOSURE ... I get horny when I hear that sound of truth ... I am just kidding
... no I am not.

Sometime disclosure is going to come, wether you like it or not. I believe that less than 1% of the world population with a clear intention effects the rest of humanity. The "ELITE" knows that for sure
and they have done a good job.

Disclosure and First Contact are directly connected, if the earth is monitored all the time by benevolent races, which are genetically connected to humanity. This is what I personally believe by studying ancient history and doing constantly research about new channelings, which make a lot of sense.

But in reality it is not about disclosure alone, it is about US. Many of us say: We dont need the government for disclosure ... thats true but first of all everbody should recognize that they dont need a corrupt government anyway ... it is not always easy for everbody, doing a lot of work the whole day to keep on living and feeding his/her family, to figure it all out. You are not living alone on that planet, that means change must manifest in our collective reality to a degree, that most people can handle it.

Or do you want to do all the work for disclosure alone, while many say we dont need the government for disclosure, but in fact not taking any responsibility for themselves and each other as humanity will need it in the future for creating the change that not only you but also everbody want to see ?

There is so much evidence about change in the human conciousness as in physical reality, that WE need to work together for preparation, what ever it is to prepare for.

It is like surfing in a matrix, and the next wave is coming.
It could be a explanation for, why ET is taking care about us and prepare for first contact, but it is up to us accelerating that process.

Paradigmenresearchgroup is trying to convince the government for disclosure and if they fail in the next 3 months, I would not be surprised, if ET races are forced to reveal themselves without an announcement by the government.

It is a process and act of importance, without exactly knowing why, but it would not be comfortable for many without governments affirmation.

We need the government collectively, or if you wish to say it in other words ... We need that institutional change.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There wont be disclosure because there is nothing to disclose, unless they found some lower life form on Mars like an Amoeba or something.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

Well i agree its not just about disclosure the truth is out there, our conciousness needs to change away from our religeon believes and we need to wake up on a majority to the face the fact that we are a grain of sand in the grand scale of things.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I take it you haven't researched the UFO phenomina to much then? How you could truly believe that is beyond me.........

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I take it you haven't researched the UFO phenomina to much then? How you could truly believe that is beyond me.........

I am one that reinforces that statement wake up fool and do your research. Im sick of doing it for people.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh I have researched it. All I have found are a bunch of wild claims with little proof to back them up. But I am willing to change my spots. Give me your best proof that aliens actually visit this planet.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

about new channelings, which make a lot of sense.

I would be careful with some of those "channelers", a lot of them are counterfeit and just trying to make money or are crazy. Not all, but a lot.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
how much spare time you got, how much have you researched??

I agree there is alot of bogus crap out their. But there is many Evidences including materials, witness statments, videos. Which just cant be classified as anything else but none earthly.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Well throw me your best evidence. Just make sure it is not a dot in the sky or a rock that looks like a skull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join