It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
LoL i have work in 20 minutes but take a look at the following

Nikola Tesla,
Nazi's
The Bush Family

All of the above and how they are linked.

Then if you have done your research into UFOS and ALIENS well the picture should start to come into place. The rabbit hole of secrets are much deeper than many would beleive.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Oh sweet feathery Jesus! I hope when I die people add onto my accomplishments as much BS as people have added on to Tesla's.

If the Nazi's had antigravity they would have won the war.

I have no idea how you have linked the Bush's other than GW gets blamed for every thing that ever happened bad in the world, so now its probably his fault that aliens are going to take over the world. Which we know cant be true, because he would have bombed those aliens back to the stone age where they belong.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

This might help you ...

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: Dr. Leir was also at the x-conference on apr. 20

[edit on 19-5-2009 by EBAYZOID]

[edit on 19-5-2009 by EBAYZOID]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It says your link has a malformed video id. I think you have to strip out everything but the id itself if you used the "you tube video" button in ATS.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Here are a few of my threads on the topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are a few of ATS member Skyfloating threads.....

Here a few of ATS member internos threads....

There are a lot of members on here and people throughout the world that do research on the topic and have come to the logical conclusion one would only find after the types of research indicated not only in those threads but on other sites as well. Myself and the other two members I referenced are not by far the only ones who do in-depth research on the topic.

So there you go, research away!

[edit on 5/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Before you rush into posting back again please do as i said and do some research!

Like i say im sick of doing peoples research for them. This video is not where i got my information from i have not got time now to dig it out as i said i have work. But i have seen many different evidences including pictures confirming this!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Ok thanks for the links. I did look through them quickly. Many I have read in the past here on ATS. I do appreciate all the effort you guys have put into researching this stuff.

To me, most of it can be answered by people seeing experimental aircraft/other military items and thinking they are ufo's. But I guess I cant prove that either.

I will take sometime late tonight and read through the ones I havent already seen more thoroughly. I appreciate your help.

I know this is kind of stupid, but there are some things I cant overcome with aliens.

How do they travel across the universe, only to crash when they get here? According to UFO incidents these things are crashing all the time.

I believe there is probably alien life in the universe, but I am not convinced it can cross billions of light years to get here.

Why would there be a bunch of aliens hanging out and watching us? We cant really be that interesting since we are just fancified monkies.

I can see them sending a probe or a few craft to observe but not tons.

Also, they are so advanced to cross the universe but they have to abduct people and mutilate cows to understand things. If you are that technologicaly advanced havent you invented a portable MRI machine yet?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LOL... Obama will Disclose when Christ comes back and saves all the true belivers!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
Disclosure has already happened. It has been happening on this planet in many different forms and in many different ways throughout the history of this planet. Do we really need the US government or any other government to disclose the topic? I have a brain. I'm an independent thinker. I don't need a government or some form of media to form my thoughts. They will form regardless. Besides, last time I checked the citizens employ the government. Certain citizens need to disclose before the government does (speak up whistleblowers). Not to degrade those who are ignorant but seriously if you don't believe this planet has been visited before and that other life forms don't exist perhaps perhaps you are the alien. Or even better the less evolved form of the human being. Drakes Equation anyone? Lets add to that equation with current knowledge.

Universe= 13.5 billion yrs
Earth= 4.5 billion years

That means this planet is aprox 1/3 the life of the known universe. now FOR FUN (no need to fight) lets assume that we are the only life forms in our "third" part of the life of the universe and that life in the universe evolves at the same rate. Meaning that there will be only 3 life forms in the known universe and the 3 different forms are all evolving at the same speed just in different times. Lets just assume that we believe what science says and that the Sumerians truly were the 1st inteligent civilization. (thats at least what I learned in High School). That means life on this planet is aprox 6000 yrs old, in the 2nd third of the universe it is 12000 yrs old, and in the 3rd it is 18000 yrs old. Now anyone with a brain knows that we have structures built on this planet older than 6000 yrs old and one could assume that would mean SOMEONE built these things (not natural). But even IF our civilization is ONLY 6000 yrs old, imagine what that the other 2 life forms in this universe are capable of??? Now one with a brain realizes that life is probably more abundant than just 3 different forms, and that inteligent life does not evolve at the same speed.

Now realize that the universe is 100,000 light years across, so if a civilization were traveling half the speed of light they could explore the known universe in 200,000 years. A long time but most Human Beings would agree that there is life somewhere in the universe older than 200,000 years old, even if you don't believe it has visited this planet.

So to explore the ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE at 1/2 light speed would only be one ten-thousandth of a percent of none time (if my math is correct, missing my calculator) 0.001%!!! In universal time, that's nothing. Whether you believe in aliens or not one would have to admit that 0.001% of anything is a mere speck. And thats just assuming a civilization couldnt go faster than 93,000 miles per second or construct folds in space-time or any other means of travel. Seems to me that not only have we probably been visited, we've probably been visited multiple times by multiple life forms.

To my inadequate brain it only makes sense ; )

Star and Flag !!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I highly doubt we will learn anything new or see cool videos. I want to see high def closeup videos of aliens and their spaceships, not some grainy video of a lamp post. It will probably be a bunch of old loony ex whoever talking about a nonsense to keep every entertained and to make a quick buck. The same old rubbish.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

How do they travel across the universe, only to crash when they get here? According to UFO incidents these things are crashing all the time.

1) They are getting shot down
2) The Gravitational and magnetic field of the Earth is problematic

I believe there is probably alien life in the universe, but I am not convinced it can cross billions of light years to get here.

For them billions of light years could be:

1. Days
2. Hours
3. Minutes
4. Seconds

Why would there be a bunch of aliens hanging out and watching us? We cant really be that interesting since we are just fancified monkies.

1) We are an experiment they are overseeing
2) They are faciliating our development
3) They are concerned about the weaponization of space and the development of technologies which can pose a risk to them.

Also, they are so advanced to cross the universe but they have to abduct people and mutilate cows to understand things. If you are that technologicaly advanced havent you invented a portable MRI machine yet?

1) They are conducting some kind of genetic experiment
2) They are collecting biological resources for further use or application

You would do well to invest on a book on lateral thinking.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

if it doesnt work: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope so, a number of people have been saying it, but this arises every now and again ("imminent disclosure"). I think The History Channel's shown on th 25th will have something to do with it - if it will happen now!

I changed my Facebook status to "...has a hunch. Alien existence confirmed by end of the month" three days ago. Very sad I know!!

I live in hope, but unexpectedly so - if that's possible.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EBAYZOID

Thanks for the link. That could have been anything though. A helicopter a hoax, a ufo, but definitely not definitively anything.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

You know, even if Obama does not disclose, Bassette (spelling?) and his crew will have something for us! and thats what I want to see!!! Him and Greer have enough to sink my truth seeking teeth into! but he even said that there is already evidence of UFO and Extraterrestrial existence we just want to hear it from the lips of the Government, and we want their files and their photo's etc.

well here's hoping!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
You would do well to invest on a book on lateral thinking.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

Well I was going to address these answers until I got to your suggestion to buy a book on lateral thinking. Maybe instead of me buying a book on lateral thinking maybe you should by a book on deductive reasoning.

Anyone can make up a bunch of answers. Half of the ones you gave dont even make sense.

So they can travel the universe but they cant deal with Earths magnetic field or some weapon attacks? I guess we must be the only planet in the universe with a magnetic field and/or weapons.

For them a few billion light years could also be a few billion light years. Pretty much you are just making up answers. So I wont waste our time addressing fantasies or guesses or whatever you want to call them.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey, the way that Biden keeps flapping his gums, I'm willing to bet you'll get all the disclosure that you want. He's a boon to the UFO industry!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Good points, I pointed him in the direction of about 11 recent threads on the subject. I really don't like it when people come with the "they can't get here, it is to far" argument. Especially when they are ignorant of our very own physics on Earth that are trying to (and believe it is possible) make FTL drives for spacecraft.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

I am anxious to see this "evidence" he has. I really hope it isn't the same old non- smoking gun type of evidence,for his thread it has to be 100% irrefutable evidence that will stand any and all tests.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All of the talk re: Imminent disclosure sure does remind me of back in the 70's. Everybody I knew thought legalization of Marijuana would occur "next year".
Like people are claiming now, next week, month, and year.
Sure, the stuff is semi-legal in certain places and for certain maladies, as disclosure is, in my opinion, getting closer if you read between the lines. Alas, not full disclosure now, next week, month, etc. And I don't care if they ever legalize Marijuana. but I do want disclosure.
My poiny is we are all being taken for a grand ride and untill a whole lot more of us take the blinders off, and can see what is on the periphery of our day-to-day life, raise hell about it, we won't be told squat.
To be positive about disclosure, the truth will come out, someday.
Hope I'm still here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join