It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by wonderworld

It's not a label of a religion. That is the trap. The moment you think for an instant your religion is better than others you have fallen into the trap. I don't know how to explain this any better than that. You are saying Christianity is the only religion, anyone else is practicing satanism? I see where you are coming from, but that statement in logic is locked into the paradigm of 'we our more holy than you.'

I am not into labeling other denominations. The WORD religion in itself is not good. There are too many factors involved. I dont think my belief system is better than others beliefs or I'd be proud, boastful and a jerk.

No, no I'm not at all saying that other religions that are not Christian are Satanists. Satanists do believe in God. I dont understand what you are saying either.

I wouldnt never say I am more holy than you. Only you and God no your relationship, if you do have one. There are like you said many good Christians. There are also good ethical, moral, loving atheists. It's just a matter of opinion.

Did I answer the question?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
I'm a Christian and I don't believe in Satan or the Devil. Just because I'm told something doesn't mean I believe it. The conception that people have of those things are made up, they actually developed during the dark ages, so it wasn't even a concept that was around during Jesus's times.

That is a very interesting philosophy. How can you know God and Christ, yet denounce Satan's existance? Very interesting. I wish I could easily block Satan out of my memory.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes, possibly we are misunderstanding each other lol. It's so much easier to communicate face to face.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes, even face to face Ive ran in to issues. I guess we simply need to spell it out to them, since we arent mind readers. Some expect you to know what they are thinking and we sometimes take it out of context or add our 2 cents in, that doesnt corrrelate with what they are saying.

It's an interesting topic and I'm also glad you didnt jump on to simply Bash God then split as many on ATS love to do.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
“Reiki not compatible with Christian teaching”

www.catholicculture.org...

“”The bishops add, “Some forms of Reiki teach of a need to appeal for the assistance of angelic beings or ‘Reiki spirit guides.’ This introduces the further danger of exposure to malevolent forces or powers.” “”

So the catholic church is dictating again, sorry if this is off topic but I only found this afew days ago in the catholic monthly newspaper, well I gave it to my mother to read, she pointed the article out to me, as I started Reiki 3 weeks ago.

I believe in good (God) and I believe in evil, yin and yan , night and day, etc etc you can’t have one without the other. Otherwise you wouldn’t know the La différence Oui?

Ok that’s my 2 euro cents worth

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

I always agreed that “Reiki not compatible with Christian teaching" so does it seem Christian in nature? Ive heard more occult type energy is happening in Reiki and the spirit world can fix things.

I dont know much and hope you can explain a bit more.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

how can i expalain any thing?

only got into it 3 weeks ago

i am on a leanring curve, like we all are?

i am new to thinking out of the box

give me time please

i am reading every which way

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Luciferian worship is indeed the elites Religion; Albert Pike clearly stated in one of his letters how Luciferianism will become the new global religion:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the ‘agentur’ of the ‘Illuminati’ between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
-Albert Pike in a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, excerpt from William Carr’s “Pawns in the Game”

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Estess]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm still learning too. I'm hoping to hear your opinion on this issue. goatflesh gnosis got me riled up.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Yes that is scary, yet true. I think we should also add the Satanists to the list.

You know a lot about the subject!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I would also like to add that this will last for a period of 7 years, the so-called 7 Years of Tribulation, spanning from 2012 to 2019.
This period will be followed by a Golden Age which will last for 1000 years.
At least this is what the scriptures say.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well all I can say is the catholic church don’t want us to have our own power, they want to be in charge of us (like most religions ) , when we all have the ability to channel energy from the universe/god

We all have chakra’s in our bodies (energy fields)

I find it very Christian in nature
It’s about having unconditional love

Do not worry
Do not anger
Respect your parents,elders and teachers
Earn your living honestly
Respect all living things

My reiki master is in touch with angels/spirit guides

I do know when I start to clear/unblock the chakra’s I get interference which according to her are entities which don’t want me to get to the higher good entities?

Reiki is about being a channel of healing for others(a conduit), it’s about love for one and all

I believe in God and Christ, I just don't beleive in organized dictatorial religions.

I know of people who go to church/mass every day and or on a Sunday but they are not Christian, I think they believe they get brownie points if they go there.

www.easyenglish.info...

Romans
Chapter 11 v: 9-10
“The day will come when they cannot see (know) the truth at all. Then, they will suffer. They will be like blind people. Or, they will be like a person who bends over with a great load on his back. Their wrong attitudes will cause them great trouble.”

I know of atheists who are more Christian than some so called “Christians” We all have our own path to tread to find the truth>>like someone said earlier, some are on the path of self and ego

But you have to love your neighbour as yourself, do unto others as you would have done unto you etc etc

I think it’s coming but it’s still along way off>>>

As for goatflesh’s belief system, what a rotten dirty sad road that is

Job 2:3 (New International Version)
3 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason."

Matthew 7:11 (New International Version)
11If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

just ask the universe/god

There’s another 2 euro’s worth

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess

I would also like to add that this will last for a period of 7 years, the so-called 7 Years of Tribulation, spanning from 2012 to 2019.
This period will be followed by a Golden Age which will last for 1000 years.
At least this is what the scriptures say.

Yes the scriptures talk about the 7 year tribulation and the 1000 years of peace but soesnt mention any dates, such as 2012-2019 but I think your numbers are close.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well, no church can control our power with God. It is up to us as individuals to keep that power he offers.

No church or a bad entity can mess with my soul, unless I allow it.

I cant make an opinion on the subject, without knowing more.

I'm glad it works well for you. It does sound possitive.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
I'm a Christian and I don't believe in Satan or the Devil. Just because I'm told something doesn't mean I believe it. The conception that people have of those things are made up, they actually developed during the dark ages, so it wasn't even a concept that was around during Jesus's times.

Um, then who tempted the Christ in the wilderness? Buddhists would fast and dwell in the wilderness for many days in an attempt to abandon the 'self'. To overcome the evil eye, you have to abandon pride and self love, but it does'nt mean you should condemn yourself either. This was actually a mistake I made myself, I truly believed I was 'not good' even though I have never done anything people would consider a mortal sin. The book of revelation mentions something called "the deep things of Satan", just to give you an idea how crafty he is. But like someone said before, everyone wants to blame the devil for the way the world is, when they really should look in the friggin' mirror.

Have you ever talked to yourself? Of course you have, take a wild guess who you are talking to lol. The devil desires us for himself, and to me the devil or Satan is not a single entity but a collective consciousness, and yet there is one entity at the same time or "man behind the curtain". The word Satan in Hebrew actually means "the accuser", and his very existence means that God has a plan for him as well. Why else would he be created?
It does not make sense that God would create a being destined to be destroyed. The devil, the beast, and the false prophet are the ideas and thoughts that will be destroyed with fire, never to rise again. I think Graham Hancock said it best when he said, "We are a species with amnesia".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

I still dont understand either how the person says "I'm a Christian and I don't believe in Satan or the Devil."

We all are now born sinners because of that dude (Satan)

Sinning doesnt make us bad, it's just goes with the territory.

I am Christian, yet dont condone other religions, only God knows where their heart and soul are.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

This happens because people are consumers at heart and follow things for the wrong reasons.

Many people will not admit it but when it comes to religion, unfortunately it is viewed as an extension of who people percieve you are.

Why else would you have people choosing to worship the devil? Its all image for many.

Why else would there be nonsense like this floating around in life?

music.ninemsn.com.au...

As soon as you wonder what another person thinks of you, you are living a lie.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

All people have free will. We can chose to worship who we wish. Many dont worship anything.

They say they eat like a deer, piss like a deer and die like a deer. No after-life

Having faith is only believing, we dont need to spend our day in worship.

I do believe Satan is alive and well the same with God.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well you know what I think?

"Lucifer" is the real God of the earth.
Though not accurately represented in the common bible.

It's twisted around so that when they are talking about him, you think it is about "God". He's the jealous one that rages around a lot and trapped quite a few inter-dimensional beings here that actually tried to help us spiritually grow. Although those beings may refer to themselves in simplistic terms like "spirits"should you ever come across them, they are a lot more complicated than they ever let on to the average man.

Those men in the "secret" clubs that seem to outwardly express themselves as Christian yet get together and indulge in symbolic rituals that would contradict that just happen to know the real deal that the average human isn't filled in on. A lot of people make seemingly cruel decisions for the rest world because that is how it must play out.

Regardless...he (the "devil") is "A creator" and not "THE creator".

The actual creator of all of us (and that includes the creations of the demigods by extension) doesn't interact in any way you would expect, nor does it get involved in any way we would recognize. It is simply a force.

The actual creator doesn't judge any of us for anything and is beyond the comprehension of many, including some of the professed "Gods" of the "universes".

It expects nothing of you, unless you start to expect something of yourself.
When you do that, you "seek". It doesn't need or require your worship.

I suspect many will find this out during these times and more.
A lot of it will be difficult to accept. It was for me, but I saw it as true.
What I found was that I don't need to worship anything. Lucifer or Jesus/Mary/Pope/God.

My advice would be not to fear.
What you see, or what you create and see.

You may end up making something very real that you don't want to fight, yet expect to be there for one. You will just fail, without realizing you wrestle with yourself alone.

My 2 cents.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by James Random

I would be too creeped out to read the Satanic Bible!

You'd be surprised how tame it is, actually

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join