It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Signs of Satan!

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Satan’s one-world government

“Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time” (Rev. 12:12). Jesus said, “If I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you” (Matt. 12:28, orig. Gk.). Any time the Spirit of God’s Kingdom is truly manifested on earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of Hell.1 At present, the world is the stronghold of Hell. This is the truth. It is a fact.2 Wherever evil spirits have a stronghold or even a foothold in this world, you can be assured that the overcomers, which are the members of the true church of God, the body of Christ, will be engaged in spiritual warfare against them.3 You can also be sure that “the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it [them]” (Matt. 16:18).4 By overcomers, I mean the members of Christ’s body, the church, which was built and continues to be built by the life-giving Spirit, Jesus, both living in us and working through us.5

www.alamoministries.com...

Alice Bailey

She believed that all religions originate from the same spiritual source, and that humanity will eventually come to realize this. As they do so, she claimed that it will result in the emergence of a universal world religion, "Then there will be neither Christian nor heathen, neither Jew nor Gentile, but simply one great body of believers, gathered out of all the current religions. They will accept the same truths, not as theological concepts but as essential to spiritual living; they will stand together on the same platform of brotherhood and of human relations.

en.citizendium.org...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The New World Order is not about Politics. It is about Religion.

It is about Worshipping Satan.

Satan Worship is clearly adopting a world-accepting philosophy. We are waiting on a New World Order; a Global Ruler will rise up “The Anti-Christ” Those who chose to follow will become a Satan worshipper, in all sense of the word. It is written and it will come to pass. It is the Truth and only the Truth.

Expect to see Global catastrophes increase in the near future and you will know the time is near. Will you bow down to the Beast and accept his Global Religion? Many will follow him; many will refuse to give up their worldly possessions, mankind is full of greed, it divides families, it turns friends against friends.

I see more and more Atheists bonding together; to denounce God in all his Glory and Might. What is the purpose? We should examine the severe consequences for doing this. My assumption is that Satan is hard at work, for he knows his days are numbered. Don’t be deceived!

Those in the New World Order who are in control of most of the governments of the world already today declare that to become a citizen of this order will require a Luciferian oath. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.

Satan, Devil, Lucifer, same thing.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If we are to believe that this illuminati who have orchestrated this whole NWO model are behind things.And assuming that the illuminati we are speaking of is related to the bavarian illuminati or STILL is the reminents of it.I'd say we are heading for a more humanist sort of ideaology/society rather than any monotheistic type.Those are just good tools for controlling the peoples who still believe in such things.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Satanism isn't about demonic worship or worshipping Satan at all.

One quick read of the Satanic Bible will prove that without a shadow of a doubt.

The whole concept is based on loving one's self and worshipping you the person, versus an invisible force that works in mysterious ways.

There are rituals and other activities that could be considered dark or demonic, and yes there are many references to demons and hell, but the initial concept has been warped and twisted.

I don't think the NWO would be satanists, seems almost too good for them. I would believe they are probably atheists who would rather enslave the population on a more simple system such as the economy, than a something as voluntary as religion.

Religion doesn't hold as much power as it use to in the so called "free" world. The economy and the military are the only "true" weapons of the NWO.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Did someone watch Angels & Demons recently?

I do believe that the natural progression of things will be the melding of all religions and spiritual philosophies. On the other hand I don't feel there is any sinister driving force.

If there is any mechanism to speak of it would be an emergent property of humanity.

Edit: I mean spending one hour on the internet will reveal that its already happening.

[edit on 5/18/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
first you tell us its Satan Worship

Then you say its a Luciferian oath/pledge/allegience

Those in the New World Order who are in control of most of the governments of the world already today declare that to become a citizen of this order will require a Luciferian oath. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation

These two covenants are not the same thing !

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Good call. Satanism is not devil worship. There may be certain cabals of satan or devil worshipping, but to call these 'Satanism' isn't right.
Satanism has had to endure these sort of generalisations for a while, and whilst I couldn't exactly call myself a Satanist, the record should be set straight.

Whilst the bible refers to 'the mark of the beast', should it really be applied directly to this time frame, or could similar things have been continually crpooing up again and again and been described by contemporaries as 'the mark'?

Really, the main 'religion' of those in power would be capitalism, and control of the world's population by manipulation of the markets, enslaving the people in a monetary system from which it is very very difficult to escape from.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I allways find it as amusing when people confuse Luciferianism, Satanism and Devil worshipping.

But hey, if people want to believe that Satanism is about actual Devil Worshipping, then they are ofcourse free to do so.

Anyway, about "The Mark". No, The Mark cannot have been introduced and used anytime before in this history, because of it's described functions.
If you don't have The Mark, you will be UNABLE to sell or buy, and "The Mark" will also come in different "versions" and be placed either in the forehead or in the right hand with a pricking or stinging action.

In short; no, The Mark have not been used before, and have also lacked the technology untill now to be so.

Here is a video on the matter: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Don't bother, it's all the same to a delusional Christian. They would call bread satanic worship if it didn't represent their mythical saviors body.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I really should have elaborated about 'the mark' a little...

I was thinking maybe about the concept of caste systems, which were pretty prevalent up to maybe 100 years ago. For example, in India, Middle East, even medieval Europe and Tsarist Russia. At the bottom of the pile we have the 'Pariah'. A social outcast labelled as such by those above them and who were completely unable to function in society, with every day being a battle for survival.
As with most ancient texts, it's all about interpretation. This is just one of the possible views that could come out of it I feel.

Cheers all!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I disagree and think that Atheism will hopefully be the religion of the NWO. Hopefully we will eliminate the NEED for Gods and superstition. As much as you guys like to slander and bash a One World Government do the negatives REALLY outweigh the benefits?

How much would you be willing to give up for world peace?

How much would you be willing to give up for the chance for all of humanity to come together and explore the Universe TOGETHER in unity?

No frigging WAY are we going to be able to do it with the way the world currently is.

No frigging WAY would any civilization more advanced than ours be willing to let us take to the stars and infect less advanced civilizations with our THOUSANDS of different religious beliefs.

The very LAST thing that should ever be allowed to leave this planet is a Westboro Baptists Conversion Craft. Screw that. First thing they would do is try and locate other civilizations and convert them. Same thing with every other religion. Go where no man has gone before and seek out new civilizations and convert them to tha glory of gawd.

I hope the NWO makes a No Religion in Space law.

I will give up my AK for a chance to break free of Earths gravity. The only reason I have it is to try and stay alive long enough to get the freak off of Earth and away from all of the nutcases trying to "save me".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Two things, one is the old adage "the greatest trick the devil ever played was making people think he doesn't exist". Two, the fact that people can honestly think they can even grasp a supernatural cunning of such magnitude is beyond me. The whole plan of the devil has been to get people to voluntarily turn away from God, and that plan is aeons in the making. Be careful.

The above is my humble opinion only.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
its pretty obvious to think that if u have red the book of revelations i think

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I dont know if we should jump that far into a consclusion.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

And what proof do you have that the devil exists? I don't believe something unless there is proof for it. Because if you believed something without proof, then that would be illogical and faulty.

So it's either: Illogical faulty beliefs or there is no devil, no Jesus, and no need to be saved.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The neopagan religion of Anton LaVey has nothing what so ever to do with the worship of the antichrist.

If a NWO religion were to rise to prominence, the way it would do so by claiming it isn't a religion. You know, if the same way freemasonry isn't a religion

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's still my opinion that 'Christ' and 'Devil' are opposing aspects of the human condition externalised as these two entities, where one represents all that is inherently good, logical, and sentient within us, and the other represents everything that is the base, animal, instinctive aspect of ourselves.
IMO, they have just been projected to appear as things we should strive to accomplish as a species, and things we should fear within ourselves that cause what we would describe as 'evil'.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I did go back and edit that "Satanist" issue. I admit I dont specialize in Satanists, Devil worship, Satan worship or Lucifer worship.

Theyre all the same dude.

Sorry if I offended any of the above worshippers in my Satan cult illiteracy.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't remember anyone here saying they were "worshipers"...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Meh, I shouldn't worry about it if I were you, terminology is terminology, wires get crossed etc...

What I'm on about is that the NWO's 'Anti Christ' could be an interpretation of the malicious powers at the top forcing people to ignore or refute all that is good and essential through their string pulling over the world. It seems a much more insidious way for the 'devil' to work his way over humanity than to simply slap a mark on those considered enemies. This way, we are all trapped, suffocated slowly, until we can all think of nothing except greed and self fulfilment at the expense of everyone else. Then, when most of the world's population thinks like this, surely that will be the end of times?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join