It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There are many lefthand paths of pleasure and power. Some are Luciferians, some are Satanists (the two are very different). Some serve only themselves, or Chaos Magik, or one of the Eastern lefthand paths, a boquet of which exist. Many and winding are the shadowside roads.

I can briefly give you my own spiritual resume, as I am firmly committed to several darkside roads.

-98th-degree Priestess of Inanna mystery initiate
-O.T.O. 3rd degree (Typhonian Current)
-Order of the Trapezoid initiate

The above are relatively minor pursuits compared with my main goal, which has been, is, and will continue to be to give myself as a Flesh Altar for the manifestation of the Ancient Ones (known to many of you as "Annunaki") through left-hand gnosis. I become a portal for their power to intersect and emerge from the Acausal realms.

Two years ago I had the pleasure and high honor of receiving the Mark of the Beast. I drank from the Cup of Abominations and felt the Green Ray pierce my third eye chakra and burn it to cinders. In its place the Mark remains. It was the most powerful, utterky ecstatic experience of my life. To be part of the first generation. Hundreds of millions will receive the Mark of the Beast in the decades to come, but almost all of them will be tricked and befuddled into it. These we may refer to as "Sheep." Those of us who have surrendered to the Beast and received the mark freely of our own free will shall be the "Wolves" among these sheep in the Great Culling.

Its going to be amazing.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goatflesh Gnosis
There are many lefthand paths of pleasure and power. Some are Luciferians, some are Satanists (the two are very different). Some serve only themselves, or Chaos Magik, or one of the Eastern lefthand paths, a boquet of which exist. Many and winding are the shadowside roads.

I can briefly give you my own spiritual resume, as I am firmly committed to several darkside roads.

-98th-degree Priestess of Inanna mystery initiate
-O.T.O. 3rd degree (Typhonian Current)
-Order of the Trapezoid initiate

The above are relatively minor pursuits compared with my main goal, which has been, is, and will continue to be to give myself as a Flesh Altar for the manifestation of the Ancient Ones (known to many of you as "Annunaki") through left-hand gnosis. I become a portal for their power to intersect and emerge from the Acausal realms.

Two years ago I had the pleasure and high honor of receiving the Mark of the Beast. I drank from the Cup of Abominations and felt the Green Ray pierce my third eye chakra and burn it to cinders. In its place the Mark remains. It was the most powerful, utterky ecstatic experience of my life. To be part of the first generation. Hundreds of millions will receive the Mark of the Beast in the decades to come, but almost all of them will be tricked and befuddled into it. These we may refer to as "Sheep." Those of us who have surrendered to the Beast and received the mark freely of our own free will shall be the "Wolves" among these sheep in the Great Culling.

Its going to be amazing.

WOW!

I agree that Satan has great power but nothing like the Mighty POWER of God. It doesnt come close, not even a fraction of the power. Good luck.

I forgot to add something to your comment. You siad quote

""Those of us who have surrendered to the Beast and received the mark freely of our own free will shall be the "Wolves" among these sheep in the Great Culling.

Its going to be amazing. End of Quote.

Did you know this amazing adventure will only last 7 years from the time Satan steps forward to reign the world? After that time all life on this planet is ended, until Jesus returns to rule the earth for 1000 years. You can find the info in the Book of Revelation and other places, as well.

You might also want to read the consequences for accepting this mark are. It wont be amazing for you then.

I do agree you will have an amazing 7 years though.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

Errr, what did you get? the mark of he beast? in what form?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I agree that Satan has great power but nothing like the Mighty POWER of God. It doesnt come close, not even a fraction of the power. Good luck.

The jury is still out...just because the story is written a certain way in YOUR book doesn't mean that's the only way its going to shake out...we shall see, my friend.

Originally posted by anti72

I don't understand the question; I had the deep honor of receiving it directly from The Beast in a ritual. Both right hand and forehead are irreversably marked forever, but not in a way "normal" people can see. "Those that have eyes to see" can see alright...I've seen people on the street literally freeze in horror and stare at my forehead as I walk by, as if poleaxed...others smile at me craftily; they are allies.

There will be several different ways to receive the mark. It is different for those in the first generation who go to Source to receive it directly of their own free will. The sheep will get it in a different way. I really can't talk more about this; its a sealed matter, at least for now.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Why do you chose to worship the Evil Master? For fame or fortune? I find youre beliefs interesting, to say the least.

Do you also believe there is a God? What book do you use?

Flesh Altar sounds like a sacrifice or perhaps sexual in nature to give to your Master?? Is that correct?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

hm, doesnt impress me much. lets just hope you didnt get a nice ´mark´like charly manson on his forehead.

@topic
I think any satanic´religion´ basically is about the ego becoming a god ,denying Christ and destroying Christianity.

which perfectly fits with the NWO ( replacing religion with esoteric profanity)

cheers

[edit on 23-5-2009 by anti72]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Why do you chose to worship the Evil Master? For fame or fortune? I find youre beliefs interesting, to say the least.

Flesh Altar sounds like a sacrifice or perhaps sexual in nature to give to your Master?? Is that correct?

I've tried a number of different belief systems. I am not technically a Satanist; I prefer terms like "darkside" "left-hand path" and "shadowside" for the work that I do. These umbrella terms also cover Satanism, so satanists are our allies.

My deepest and most meaningful work has been through left-hand sexual gnosis to manifest what we call "the Ancient Ones" (what most of you would call the Annunaki). This is the same process that, rather befuddlingly, has been called "daughters of man making love with fallen angels" and the like in the Book of Enoch and elsewhere. This way of thinking about it is misleading, however.

To make a long story short, all lifeforms from the simplest to the most complex share two fundamental drives: survival and reproduction. In the human brain, success in terms of survival is experienced as POWER. Success in terms of reproduction is expereienced as PLEASURE. Usually these two drives are seperate but equally deep....not only hardwired into the Reptillian brainstem, but also manifest at a cellular level.

During shadowside congrex with the Ancient Ones, the Annunaki give their human female lovers the ability to FUNDAMENTALLY FUSE THESE TWO FORCES. That is, they unite POWER and PLEASURE. The experience is literally beyond description. I assure you if you had felt one-tenth of what I have felt in high ritual work with the Ancient Ones, you would swim through an ocean of shattered glass for the chance to kiss the cloven hooves of He of Horn and Hoof who stands at font of the shadowside path...and below him the ancient Serpant with his slitted eyes of wisdom.

Our group has no name and no formal philosophy, creed, or written text. We are all high-level initiates of various other left-hand-path tradtions who more or less simultaneously drew the same conclusions about what was going on and what needed to be done. Receiving the Mark of the Beast is prerequisite for survival and PLEASURE-POWER GNOSIS both here and now and in the Great Culling to come.

I care not a whit for fame or fortune, but I assure you a number of extremely wealthy (10-figure-plus) and powerful names are involved in our circle.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

No devil/satan in Buddhism?

Mara, the Evil One.

Evil is personified in Mara, the Buddhist Devil, who represents temptation, sin, and death. He is identified with Namuche, one of the wicked demons in Indian mythology

p. 105

with whom Indra struggles. Namuche is the mischievous spirit who prevents rain and produces drought. The name Namuche means "not letting go the waters." However, Indra, the god of thunder-storms, forces him to surrender the fertilising liquids and restores the life-bringing element to the earth.

Mara is also called Papiyan 1 the Wicked One or the Evil One, the Murderer, the Tempter. In addition he is said to be Varsavarti, 2 meaning "he who fulfils desires." Varsavarti, indeed, is one of his favorite names. In his capacity as Varsavarti, Mara personifies the fulfilment of desire or the triple thirst, 3 viz., the thirst for existence, the thirst for pleasure, the thirst for power. He is the king of the Heaven of sensual delight.

There is a deep truth in this conception of Mara as Varsavarti. It means that the selfishness of man is Satan and the actual satisfaction of selfishness is Hell.

www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 083131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Satanism isn't about demonic worship or worshipping Satan at all.

One quick read of the Satanic Bible will prove that without a shadow of a doubt.

The whole concept is based on loving one's self and worshipping you the person, versus an invisible force that works in mysterious ways.

There are rituals and other activities that could be considered dark or demonic, and yes there are many references to demons and hell, but the initial concept has been warped and twisted.

I don't think the NWO would be satanists, seems almost too good for them. I would believe they are probably atheists who would rather enslave the population on a more simple system such as the economy, than a something as voluntary as religion.

Religion doesn't hold as much power as it use to in the so called "free" world. The economy and the military are the only "true" weapons of the NWO.

~Keeper

I agree completly with you

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
My question to the OP is where does the reptilian + insectoid breeding agenda fit into the satanic worshiping rituals of the NWO? And when can we expect their satanic demon spawns to start populating the planet?

My concern for this has kept me up many nights...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by laiguana]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I've tried a number of different belief systems. I am not technically a Satanist; I prefer terms like "darkside" "left-hand path" and "shadowside" for the work that I do. These umbrella terms also cover Satanism, so satanists are our allies.

My deepest and most meaningful work has been through left-hand sexual gnosis to manifest what we call "the Ancient Ones" (what most of you would call the Annunaki). This is the same process that, rather befuddlingly, has been called "daughters of man making love with fallen angels" and the like in the Book of Enoch and elsewhere. This way of thinking about it is misleading, however.

To make a long story short, all lifeforms from the simplest to the most complex share two fundamental drives: survival and reproduction. In the human brain, success in terms of survival is experienced as POWER. Success in terms of reproduction is expereienced as PLEASURE. Usually these two drives are seperate but equally deep....not only hardwired into the Reptillian brainstem, but also manifest at a cellular level.

During shadowside congrex with the Ancient Ones, the Annunaki give their human female lovers the ability to FUNDAMENTALLY FUSE THESE TWO FORCES. That is, they unite POWER and PLEASURE. The experience is literally beyond description. I assure you if you had felt one-tenth of what I have felt in high ritual work with the Ancient Ones, you would swim through an ocean of shattered glass for the chance to kiss the cloven hooves of He of Horn and Hoof who stands at font of the shadowside path...and below him the ancient Serpant with his slitted eyes of wisdom.

Our group has no name and no formal philosophy, creed, or written text. We are all high-level initiates of various other left-hand-path tradtions who more or less simultaneously drew the same conclusions about what was going on and what needed to be done. Receiving the Mark of the Beast is prerequisite for survival and PLEASURE-POWER GNOSIS both here and now and in the Great Culling to come.

I care not a whit for fame or fortune, but I assure you a number of extremely wealthy (10-figure-plus) and powerful names are involved in our circle.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are you insinuating that bible prophecy is being used by the Dark Side to trick the "righteous" into thinking that "having the mark" is bad and will be dying unnecessary deaths, so the remaining Dark Side can prosper and control the rest of the survivors.

I'm also very intrigued by your statements. You are one of the very few people I have EVER seen truly admit their intelligence to the Dark Side and believing it can conquer all that is Light. Care to elaborate a bit more?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Its going to be amazing.

It'll be even more amazing when bio/nanotech allows all of your neurons and additional ones to fire in a manner so that you realize this and all supernatural thinking is all total BS.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Did you mean to direct that question to goatflesh gnostic? I have no idea of how reptilian + insectoid breeding agenda's, work. I think goatflesh knows the answer. It is demonic in nature. I'm hoping she explains that a little better.

Dont miss sleep worrying about that. They cant hurt you. If you truly want protection say the words "I rebuke you in the name of Christ" and they dont bug you.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

During shadowside congrex with the Ancient Ones. Do you do this congrex with only royal bloodline reptilians or start with workers first?

Do Reptilians feed off of our flesh or our negative energy? Most assume they come down to eat. What do you think.

Do you know if the greys work for the reptilians?

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

"My deepest and most meaningful work has been through left-hand sexual gnosis to manifest what we call "the Ancient Ones" (what most of you would call the Annunaki). This is the same process that, rather befuddlingly, has been called "daughters of man making love with fallen angels" and the like in the Book of Enoch and elsewhere. This way of thinking about it is misleading, however. "

WoW!
Just today, as I was reading Matt 24, and I was contemplating how "just in the days of Noah" in reference to the end time signs...I was wondering if maybe like in the days of Noah, when the sons of God were intermingling with the women of mankind, and producing Nephilem...if that was yet to occur, or is happening, or would at all (I always just thought the term just as the days of Noah, meant people going on with everyday life ignoring the warnings given)

Wow, scary.....stuff, but encouraging to the sons of light!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

I think the breeding has gone on for centuries. I am also interested in what goatflesh gnosis has to say. It gives a glimpse in to the other side and is facinating. I agree that it's encouraging to the sons of light. Probably encouraging to sons and daughters of the darkside, as well.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The jury is still out...just because the story is written a certain way in YOUR book doesn't mean that's the only way its going to shake out...we shall see, my friend.

Originally posted by anti72

I don't understand the question; I had the deep honor of receiving it directly from The Beast in a ritual. Both right hand and forehead are irreversably marked forever, but not in a way "normal" people can see. "Those that have eyes to see" can see alright...I've seen people on the street literally freeze in horror and stare at my forehead as I walk by, as if poleaxed...others smile at me craftily; they are allies.

There will be several different ways to receive the mark. It is different for those in the first generation who go to Source to receive it directly of their own free will. The sheep will get it in a different way. I really can't talk more about this; its a sealed matter, at least for now.

Uhhh, I eat demons for breakfast my friend, how much more so will the eternal one? I will see your armies burn upon the alter of the goat, in the presence of the lamb the smoke goes up forever. The green ray you speak of? Since I was a child, when I close my eyes I don't see black, I see GREEN! And it's all your fault lolol
Ah well, It was written this would happen. Christ teaches us to love our enemies, and I really am trying to be the good shepherd. However I've been locked in spiritual warfare for so long I can't remember anything else, so enjoy it while it lasts. When my chains are loosed and I see you on that battlefield, I will not pretend to like you anymore. The great dragon will come and embrace you with napalm and frost, have a nice day.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Yes I will be on your side of the war. Satan does give her great power but nothing close to the power of God. I think the war is getting nearer.

I dont think goatflesh knows as much as she thinks she does personally. Maybe she read a scary book.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sorry but I have to say

posts like this make this site looks like crazy encounter point ... man, this is just unnaceptable ...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
sorry but I have to say

posts like this make this site looks like crazy encounter point ... man, this is just unnaceptable ...

The name of this thread is called "Satan worship is the final Religion in the NWO."

However I didnt know we would actually meet one on this thread. Things like that can happen under the circumstances.

This discussion does belong on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join